Racing Towards Love Pt. 03

Story Info
More Brainy Runners.
6.5k words
4.76
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a quick stop for groceries, Paul did a great job of getting us to Sahalie Falls. The parking lot was uncrowded and we took the far side. The two of us looked around and found all five females sacked out.

"They ran pretty hard today. Let's extend the canopy toward the trees and take chairs out. We can sip and talk until they rejoin the living."

Paul had a touch with margaritas and I was enjoying a first swallow. "We need to do something about the lab people," he said.

"Yes. Anna promised to be gone only a week. But she seems attracted to our slovenly life style." I smiled at him.

A hard swat landed on the back of my head. "I'll show you slovenly. Give me that drink and go make several more. Your women are moving around."

Inside, I received more abuse. "Task master! Oafish male! Beast in sheep's clothing." Every swat seemed to have a kiss with it. They had dresses on and smelled great. I hurried to fix five more drinks, exhausting our supply of limes. Each recipient gave me a smile and a kiss as they filed out, glass in hand.

The sun was behind the trees, with the temperature in the Seventies. Doesn't get much better than this, I thought. The falls were around the corner, but we could hear them from our seats.

Anna waved her hand. "After I have talked to my friend in Eugene, and the twins have worked something out with their summer research sponsors, Brian and I are flying to California to pacify the lab staff and make arrangements to be gone for another month. The rest of you will take the RV north and let us know where to rendezvous."

One look at her face and you could tell this was an edict, not a suggestion. I put on my most forlorn face and said, "Oh no."

In seconds, she was in my lap, pulling viciously on my ears. "Brian, you stop that nonsense right now. You need to help me keep those lab people happy. If you ever want to launch a PhD, that is."

My attempt at a joke was demolished. Completely destroyed. I kissed the side of her face and squeezed a plump boob. "Yes, mistress."

"You stop that too. A Mistress is the last thing needed here, with so much free pussy available!"

A walk to the falls before dinner was necessary. I collected the drink glasses and carried them inside. She was right behind me, pressing my body to the counter. "Was that too dictatorial?"

I turned and pulled her tight for a long wet kiss. She stepped back, eyes slitted, "I guess not?"

"If we didn't need to join the walk to the falls, you would be naked on that bed in back."

Outside, I got a gentle hip check. "How come you are so nice to an old woman?"

"You are not old, your daughters are fine with the great sex we are having, and every time we talk work, you give me fresh ideas. You deserve all the love we are providing."

"So, it's okay for me to flex my muscles, so to speak, every so often?"

"You have to keep us in line, don't you? I mean, somebody has to be in charge of this crazy group!"

She had my hand. "Stop talking like that. You are going to make me cry."

Chapter 4 - Rearranging Priorities and Directions

Heading into the city of Eugene the next morning, all of us were nursing sore muscles but on a high to be in what many claim to be the home of American running. The twins directed us past Lambert Field, scene of Olynpic track and field trials and many race triumphs.

Elise had discovered on the Internet that there were no direct flights south to California from Eugene. The twins suggested that Anna and I should stay with the RV, which had been invited to spend an overnight parked at their mother's house in Hillsboro, west of Portland.

Looking at her laptop, Nicole exclaimed, "You can take light rail from Hillsboro to the airport! It will be perfect. There are all kinds of flights to San Francisco and San Jose."

I created a rumpus in the back, seizing her small body and rolling us over and over on the bed. "You are sending me away before there is any action!" I roared and grumbled. Both of the twins beat on me, "Counting your pussies before they have been delivered!"

Four bodies arranged themselves on either side of me, offering sips of beer. Nicole leaned for a kiss and said, "You must be patient. Absence makes the heart grow fonder." She and her sister grinned, and my bride to be and her sister laughed.

Elise grabbed my crotch and squeezed. "We have to be nice to him. He and Anna are liberating us to go north for more fine running and recruiting."

Suddenly, two bare pussies were staring me in the face. The faces above were grinning. "You can have us now if the back pressure is too great."

Elise complained, "He doesn't know what back pressure is, with all the available sex in this RV."

I pushed them down on their backs, and took one pass with my tongue across each bottom.

"You are right. After we get back, there will be a wild orgy in some deep woods." Now I was grinning and they were looking surprised. I pulled them up, backs to my front, and whispered, "We are really happy to have you join the project. Anna will push your brains, Paul and I will chase your bodies, and you can train with Elise and Cheryl. Does that sound ok?"

They fell into the arms of the fiancees, mumbling that life was too sweet for words.

After a hassle finding a parking spot on campus for the RV, Anna and the other women went to find her professor friend, while Paul and I rode around on bicycles from the top of the van in a search for lunch.

He said, "With all this fine living, I was surprised at my time yesterday. Pretty close to a PR on a soft course."

"The women would say it is all because of the great sex they are providing."

"We thought we had a good thing going with three amazing females. Now there are five!"

I laughed, "A state secret that must be guarded at all costs!"

"You had them right there on the bed, offering their incredible bodies to you, and you turned them down?"

"They are sweethearts. You and I are not exploiting their charms!"

"You're right. Pretty damn smart too. It will be fun to meet the Mom."

The RV was back on the road by three, taking the west side highway through Corvallis, where Oregon State was located. A slow and scenic drive that matched our relaxed mood. I did the driving so that Paul and Cheryl could cause lots of trouble in the back of the bus. Anna was in the shotgun seat, where Elise perched from time to time. They hugged each other and teased me.

"He is such an emaciated mess, they will never take him in a PhD program."

I retorted, "Look who is talking, Miss Flat Chested. The Admissions Committee will take one look at all those ribs showing and bounce you right out."

Anna asked, "What drives the two of you? Your PR's are right up there near the pros. A PhD program isn't going to let you put running before studying."

Elise hugged her mother and nibbled on her ear. "We both want PR's under three hours. That's our goal for this summer. I have further to go than he does, so will have to try harder. You are responsible for helping to make it happen."

"Damn, this is terrible. I don't want to lean on the two of you any harder than I already am."

"Not terrible. Every time I get a fantastic Anna screw, it takes another thirty seconds off my race time!"

She glared at me. Elise was laughing. "Your privileges can be revoked!"

The banter lasted most of the way north and we pulled up at Katherine Arnot's house in Hillsboro before seven. Dr. Katherine Arnot's house, that is. The twins told us she had a PhD in materials science and worked at the Intel research lab in Hillsboro. Her husband had departed a number of years ago, saying he couldn't deal with three brainy women in the family. "He was a wimp," declared Nicole, "I don't think I got much of his DNA!"

There was no mention of him or his DNA the whole time we were at Katherine's. She was taller than her daughters and chunkier. Deep staring eyes that measured you and a face not used to smiling. An intense researcher whose only physical outlet was running.

It turned out that cooking was not on her list of needed skills, and we returned to the RV for a trip to a place in the country north of the expressway that ran to the coast. Decrepit looking joint that had a fine choice of beers and excellent menu items. Anna eased me into a seat next to Katherine with a poke that meant I should carry the conversation.

She was direct. "Anna talked to me and said you will look out for my girls over the summer. They are precious, you do understand that?"

"Katherine, we are excited about their working on the project this summer. They are already making contributions in just a few days. Not to mention that their running is fantastic. And their looks! Paul and I are bewitched!"

She took a long swallow of her IPA and whispered in my ear, "You are a bullshit artist, Brian. When I was your age, I would have run fast the other way! I want a promise of no damage of any kind." Her grip on my hand was fierce, but the look in those dark eyes was pleading. I whispered back, "No damage. What about a few days of vacation in the RV for yourself, contributing to studies, and other things?"

She searched for Anna and mouthed, "He is hitting on me."

I didn't let go of the hand, which plunged forward between my legs. "The girls have told me they are going to sleep with you and your brother. That the fiancees have agreed. After that, you are still flirting with an old one like me?"

The hard PhD facade was melting, just like Anna's had. What if the twins and the other women told her she was required to sleep in the RV tonight? If she was a regular runner, there must be an attractive body under that conservative dress.

The twins came around behind us. "Mom, let's stop on the way back for berries and ice cream and have them in the park." She reached a hand up to caress their faces. "Yes, let's do that. I need help with Brian. He is putting a move on me."

They laughed, "We told him you needed to relax and enjoy male company for a change!"

I had her hand as we walked to the big van. "You heard that? 'Relax and enjoy.' "

She nudged me with her hip. "I haven't been hustled like this since I was in school."

"The fun is just starting, sexy Mom." My arm around her waist was inching up as we got to the door of the RV.

I decided to do the driving to allow my middleaged target to cool down a bit. Nicole leaned over me. "You are doing a great job. Keep it up. When we get back to the house after dessert, Ginny and I will tell her we need a few private words with you and with her. When the RV door closes, the clothes come off!"

"We are supposed to do it on the same day I've met her?"

"She is needy. The guy she was hot for last year dumped her and she thinks a woman her age can't attract a man anymore. At least, a man worth going after."

Magnolia Park had benches near a place to park, and nice views of rolling hills. Katherine was next to me, teasing about my plans with Elise for a joint PhD quest.

"A running mate and two Phd's at the same time. You are crazy."

"That's what Anna said, but she has agreed to help. Maybe you could put some of your prestige into a letter of recommendation?"

She turned my head towards her. The look was devilish and dark but smiling at the same time. "No damage gets you a strong letter of recommendation."

I kissed her quickly, before she could react. The hands came up, but the tongue came out and she Frenched me ever so lightly. Over her shoulder, Elise and Cheryl were wagging fingers at me.

Anna walked over and said, "He is nothing but trouble. Now is the time to force promises."

The sun was setting and everyone fell quiet. Anna and Katherine each had a hand. Under my breath I said, "Keep that up and I'll promise anything."

Paul took the wheel for the last lap back to the Arnot house for the evening. I relaxed on the big bed in the rear with the twins. Elise and Cheryl were resting on the other queen, and the two mothers were at the settee talking in low tones.

A voice in my ear said, "This is so fine. You've already got her worked up. See the flush in her cheeks?"

The RV stopped and the front of the bus stood up. Nicole was in the aisle, speaking to Katherine. "Mom, do you have a minute? Ginny and I need some private words with you and Brian about the summer travel plans."

Anna gave her seatmate a gentle push. "Go solve their problem. We are so pleased to have them with us."

As soon as the front door closed with a click, the twins had Katherine sitting on the bed next to where I was lying back with eyes closed. Through thin slits, I saw clothes coming off.

"Mom, this conversation requires we be naked."

She protested, "What on earth are you talking about?"

They didn't answer but drew me to a sitting position and removed shirt and pants and began lowering my briefs.

"No! This isn't decent. I don't have to be naked to have a conversation. Are you two being slutty?"

Her voice stopped in midsentence as my fully erect cock was removed from my underwear. But her horror got worse as the daughters quickly removed her clothes and rolled us onto a large picnic towel and extracted a tube of lotion from a handbag. I received a generous ration in my hands and a finger pointing to her feet and legs.

"OMG, what is happening?" She was prone, with pillows for her face and belly. Ginny knelt by her midsection, massaging deeply into neck and shoulders. Nicole's fingers were probing deeply into tough muscles in her buttocks. I worked over toes and along the calves. The body was responding with moans and little noises that sounded like, "No, but don't stop."

After several minutes, she asked, "Are we really going to talk, or is this just seduction?"

"It's both. A little while ago, seeing how you and Brian were getting along, we made a decision. Last night, Brian got us so hot that we offered him sex. The incredible guy said it would be better after the RV was back on the road and he and Anna were back from California.

"So, this is such a nice evening, and it seems you are having a good time, we have decided to move the loving calendar up a few days and add you to it."

The whole time of Nicole's pretty little speech, six hands had continued to work muscles and joints and ligaments. Katherine was moaning continuously. She didn't answer for a while until finally a mutter said, "I suppose so."

The twins smiled at each other and redoubled their efforts. With a new infusion of lotion, Nicole's fingers delved deeper and deeper between Katherine's cheeks. The shapely ass wiggled and rose, its owner making louder noises of happiness. I was summoned forward, an eager cock leading the way.

Ginny's firm voice rang out, "Mom, do you want this beautiful cock from the front or the back?"

Silence, and then a sudden flip to her back. Legs spread widely, the smirking face said, "Bring that terrible thing here."

I hesitated, absorbing the charms of a mature body all too ready for sex. Crouching over her, my tongue sought hers, and melted together in a fiery kiss as my stiff cock found home base in her moist crevice.

"Ahhhh!" It was a wail, almost a scream. I stopped in place, wondering what was wrong.

"More. Harder. You feel wonderful in there." She felt wonderful to me as well. And she wanted vigorous fucking, humping and thrashing under me. I delivered three more hard strokes and she froze with another scream, shaking and coming and moaning.

A voice next to me said, "We are needy too." Their legs were straight into the air, doing scissor kicks and showing everything. I didn't waste any time, plunging into Ginny and sliding home in a hot and wet cunt. Damn, she was wild with need, squeezing, cursing and coming quickly.

"Nicole! Now!" I shifted past Katherine, who was still making low noises with closed eyes, and smacked into the other young, tight cunt. Wow, this was special sex. Mom and daughters all at once.

"Brian, you are a devil, but an extra fine devil. Keep doing that. This is going to be my first ever orgasm with a guy."

My cock loved exploring coed flesh. Underused, but eager. "Yes, yes, oh god, I'm coming."

But I hadn't come and decided the neglected mother deserved another go with a liquid finale. My hands ran up the muscled thighs and took a firm grip. Suddenly, the tingling cunt was filled with the obnoxious flirt's big cock again.

"You're back! Why me? Oh, forget I said that. I want you. Fuck me and fill me."

I didn't hurry. She needed something to remember the night she and her darling girls all got it at once. Almost ten minutes later, I was roaring and she was screaming and we both came.

Peaceful silence and breathing returning to normal filled the next minutes.

"I'm wrecked. How did this awful thing happen?" The twins moved me out of the way so they could lie on each side of the wrecked Mom, mumbling how they loved her and loved Brian and wasn't his cock special?

Katherine reached for me, hissing, "Nasty young fucker. Who said you could get it on with three PhD's?"

Ginny and Nicole were laughing. "Mom, he likes smart cunts! We get special attention!"

Kate tried to sit up, until I pushed her back down and fastened on a lovely plump boob. Nicole's tongue and fingers were working in the mess between her legs. The body was twitching.

Ginny applied a long soft kiss and said, "Katherine Arnot, you needed that cock. He's hard again, and wants you. He wants your sexy body. The cock has catalogued your special cunt and it's not going away..."

They had a terrible attack of giggles as I filled the special cunt and it came on me almost instantly.

Resting on my chest with the stiff shaft still inside, she asked, "What happened when you did Anna?"

The twins laughed. "We heard all about it from Elise and Cheryl. We copied their technique. Get the lonely mom warmed up with kisses and naughty fingers. Keep the cock hidden until the last moment. Don't hesitate, just take the prize!"

"I should disown you."

"That's what Anna said! You know what she said after that?"

"She said they had her consent to marry them! It is important because of their trusts. She has to agree to any marriages."

"So you don't have any trusts but are going to travel around having sex with engaged males?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Let's shower inside where there is more room. He is going to be attacked by the women who weren't here."

I was, but the beating was mild and tender. Katherine was in a daze, hardly able to stand up. It was decided that Brian and Kate would sleep in the same bed and do whatever they wished. The last thing I heard as sleep took me, was "Thank you."

The morning was different. Half awake, I looked into two frowning faces, sipping steaming coffee.

"You must stop seducing decent middle aged women. Especially with their daughters watching. It was awful!"

The daughters were crowded into the doorway, laughing.

I smiled up at them. "Your daughters delivered two very special MILF's. What was I supposed to do?

"If I turned down the offer, I was insulting them and you. If I accepted the offer, you might be unhappy, but the daughters would grant me more privileges."

"What if we were pleased?" The frowns were breaking into smiles.

I rose and embraced them. "I would have two new very close friends!"

Yanking on my hair, they whispered in my ear, "We're only saying this once, or you will get a swelled head. You are the best lover around. You do great things for our sex lives, and you and Paul take care of the daughters. We love you!"

Nicole and Elise followed me to the shower. Under the water, I soaped them both and they washed my privates, which stiffened. Nicole said, "You fixed her up, Brian. She is a new woman. In the kitchen she agreed to use a week of vacation the next time we stop for a race."

12