Racing Towards Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed them both. "Do you suppose she expects another treatment like last night?"

After a breakfast of bagels, lox, fresh fruit and yogurt, the women were full of energy and orders. Kate would take Anna and me to the light rail on her way to work. The others would do a complete cleanup on the RV and find a dump station. They would research the running calendar and send us emails about the next itinerary.

On the way to the station, Anna teased Katherine about her revived sex life. "You know, you are a very attractive woman. You don't have to settle for an assistant study director who doesn't even have his PhD."

"What do you advise?"

From the back seat, I massaged their shoulders and necks and ran my fingers through their hair.

Anna laughed and said, "I advise finding his cock at every opportunity!"

At the station, they traded kisses through the window. I leaned down and said, "I want you and won't take no for an answer!" The kiss was hot. She whispered, "Bad boy," and drove off with a big smile.

Anna elbowed me as we waited for the next train, "You've sure got her hooked."

"Is that a problem? I'm a little worried."

"Heaven's no. She is hotter than a pistol. Wanted to know whether the two of us were permitted to get it on!"

I kissed her, right there in public. "I should have known. I am surrounded by smart beautiful women who go both ways."

She held my hand on the train, applying feathery kisses to my face and ear. "That's just to keep you interested," she said under her breath.

Chapter 5 - Administering TLC to An Angry Lab Staff

At the lab, there was unhappiness verging on hostility. One of the senior research women said, "Anna, this won't do, just disappearing with the kids in a fancy RV to go running!"

I stood at the far back of the room, trying to be inconspicuous. Anna was getting nowhere when I stepped forward, and spoke with my most determined voice.

"I am afraid there must be some changes to the research program and lab routine. This is an exceptionally talented group and you are highly valued by Anna, and by me, since I am joining the staff as Assistant Director. Anna has reached the point in her career where she wishes to have less hands on involvement with your work. My work with you must share time with a PhD program that Elise and I are entering in the fall. As a result, each of you must step up to new challenges."

I paused to let that sink in. Some faces were smiling, some frowning, some bewildered. Of the dozen individuals in the room, I wondered how many would decide to stay.

I went on, "Anna and I are here today and tomorrow to review with each of you the next several month's research work. After that, we must return to our mobile research van to deal with the study I have been conducting into cardiac health in female runners."

Anna broke in, "I know this is sudden. Let's take a break. If any of you wish to talk to me privately right now, please come up during the break."

She was giving me a hard look that promised punishment later, when one of the staff arrived and they walked away to her office.

I circulated with my coffee, trying to be casual, but was actually very tense inside. If there was mass revolt, Anna's work could be set back for many months.

One of the older male staff came up, "Brian, that was a hell of a little speech. How you tamed Anna is amazing. She has needed this for quite a while, and after the shock wears off, we will be fine. My name is Jeff Cousins, and if you need help with that study, I'm happy to volunteer."

By late afternoon, we had sat with all but two of the staff, and it looked like no one wanted to leave. Anna was giving me sidewise looks and I wondered how severe a beating I was going to get at the house.

She stood and spoke to the room, "Everyone please leave on time. It is summer and your families need you. We will finish up in the morning."

She was silent as I drove the rental car to her big family home, where the caretaker and groundsman, Alan Macintosh, was waiting. He walked to the car and helped Anna out.

"Young lady, whatever is going on in your life, you look like a million dollars!" He bent for a kiss on her cheeks and got one on his lips. "Are you flirting with me, Alan? I'm calling Meredith if you don't jump in that car and head her way this minute!"

Instead of leading, she punched me viciously and said, "Get in the house, NOW!"

"Fix us some gin and bring it to my room."

She looked pretty fierce and I was thinking, while fixing drinks, that she was furious that I stole the stage from her this morning.

The shower was running when I arrived, which seemed like a good idea. I put the drink tray down and dropped my clothes on the way to the bath. She saw me through the curtain and hissed, "Get that smartass body in here!"

I thought, "Oh oh, this is it."

She was in my arms, legs around my hips, before I knew it. I couldn't apologize because her lips were smashed into mine.

"Damn, I like a man who knows when to take charge!"

I hadn't finished toweling her off when she said, "I want you, stud and lover!"

I threw her down on a big dry towel and replied, "Gin first. You are all wound up."

What followed was about the best minutes of my life with a woman. She kept having to put her glass down to attack another part of my runner's body. I punched back here and there, applying lips and teeth to mature tits and nipples.

She finally lay back, eyes sparkling. "You saved my ass in there this morning, Brian. You really did."

"Had to happen one of these times, didn't it?"

She stuck her tongue at me, and flexed her hips suggestively.

"Ma'am, I'm not sure we should be discussing work in the nude!" She eyed the stiff shaft reaching skyward from my groin and grinned. It seemed like my work for the day was not complete.

"No we shouldn't. Talk any more work, that is. Bring it here."

"It" pulsed in her hand as I said, "Elise is going to come after me for being too cozy with her Mom."

"You know what to do, fix me up."

We squished together like a machine. I was in no hurry and turned us over. "You are thinking your new Assistant Director's performance is acceptable?"

"I was scared to death when you just laid it on the line. Thought they all were going to walk out."

"I was pretty scared myself, but dancing around making excuses wasn't going to work."

Eyes closed and head on my chest, she concentrated on squeezing. I took it for a minute or so and then pulled her tight for a walk around the fine old redwood mansion. We had the house to ourselves and there were many places where I could mash her across a sofa back and pound.

"I'm taking you on a grand tour," I said as she came for the fourth time. We were in one of the parlors with a thick Oriental rug and she tripped me into falling onto it.

"Enough, devil. Finish me!"

Working from her muscled rear, I took us to completion together, with hard thrusts and street oaths.

Still catching my breath, I hurried to the kitchen with her before there was a mess on the priceless carpet.

"Damn, you are bad." She didn't stop applying little kisses here and there, arms wrapped tight.

Dinner was quiet and simple. Her hand held mine, not letting go.

I suggested, "What if we stay an extra day? Show our commitment to the team and the new game plan. You can make sure to talk personally to every researcher."

"What about you? Stretching to do everything? Even keeping your mother-in-law happy?"

I carried her to the living room sofa. "Stay and I will bring dessert."

She was on the phone to the RV when I returned. "He was incredible. Had them in the palm of his hand. I almost cried."

I sat down and supplied a spoonful of ice cream while she talked animatedly. "Yes, he is brutal when in charge. Cares nothing for my tender feelings but just takes what his lust requires!"

My fingers ventured beneath the flimsy bra to pinch a nipple in retaliation. "I'd better go, he is attacking. We are staying an extra day but will see you in Port Angeles on Friday."

Her tongue sought mine. "Beast." The low voice invited more attack. Keeping her cuddled in my lap, I removed tee shirt and bra and dealt with stiff nipples that begged for my attention. "No! This is too much!"

Carried to her bed, my ears were filled with abuse. I'd never heard a women who could curse the male with multisyllable words before. Special PhD abuse. When I'd gotten us both naked and wrestling, I asked, "Where did you learn a vocabulary of such literate male abuse?"

Her knee came up viciously, but was diverted, as was an effort to remove my cock by the roots. I was torched off and applied discipline. With arms pinned to the pillow above her head, I simultaneously kissed her hard and drove my cock home in a wet cunt whose effort to avoid penetration was unsuccessful.

"Rapist! Animal. Get off me!" Curses and threats weakened and died. Her hips flexed upward.

"Yes, yes, yes." I released her hands and they pulled my head close again. "Brian, it is a scandal that an old woman like me has a violent young lover who brings me to such a boil..."

We lay quietly and she was asleep in moments. I eased away and gathered dishes to the kitchen. Washing them in the twilight, I wondered how a young guy encountered and loved a scientist with brains and a body that loved him right back, ruling the bedroom. I grabbed a beer and wandered to the back patio, where the moon was casting shadows through the tall trees. She found me there a few minutes later and took a comfortable spot in my lap.

After several quiet minutes, she said, "I don't deserve a guy who organizes my life, challenges my brain and gives me orgasmic sex every night."

I nibbled on her shoulder muscle and laughed. "I'm going to give you a new list of words you are not allowed to use, including 'don't deserve.' " She didn't resist as I gathered her in my arms and returned us to the bedroom. I didn't turn on the light and we lay quietly in the dark. I could tell her brain was working as busily as mine.

We spoke almost together, "We need to talk."

I got us naked and under the covers, tightly back to front. She pulled my fingers to her breast, "Talk."

"I had a feeling today that if Paul and I hadn't disrupted your life and that of the girls, you would be in the middle of charting new research directions."

She turned into me with a soft kiss. "I've had a feeling for a while that your mentor Dr. Thomas's study needs stronger direction too. You aren't his acolyte anymore."

I kissed her lips and a warm breast. "So, out of all this loving, we need to extract some sharp thoughts?"

Her head tucked into my shoulder. "There is no possibility of sharp thought tonight. None. Just hold me and tell me you love me."

"Go to sleep. I love you."

It was still dark when I felt her leave the bed for the shower. Deciding it was not a morning for lust, I hurried to the kitchen to get the coffee going. By the time I returned, she was drying hair and snapping a towel at me.

"Sharp thoughts, is it, young one?" Her eyes, sharp as needles, told the whole story. New energy. No lust for now. I decided to raise the ante on my way to the shower.

"We have between now and Friday to develop a plausible story for the five smart women up north. Are you up to it?" I dodged into the bathroom before she could attack.

When I entered the kitchen in jeans and tee, freshly shaved, she had one word for me.

"Arrogant." There were lots of other words to go with that, but she didn't need to say them. The dark eyes drilled into me.

"Learned it from you."

"Come over here and give me a proper wake up kiss."

We were developing some sort of wordless communication. Pressed tightly side to side, holding our steaming mugs, we shared a long, soft kiss.

"That was all correct, what we said last night. Whose problem do we start on first? There is two hours before we need to be at the lab." Her arm around my neck wasn't letting me go.

"You are the senior researcher. Let me scramble the eggs while your intellect attacks the challenges. Pour us some juice."

There was more than one challenge in front of us. Emma was not used to sharing intellectual leadership. I was the young guy with the big brain and the big cock. She already liked the cock, but now she was supposed to share brains?

Working on the eggs, I could feel tension behind me. Her foot was tapping on the hardwood floor. I concentrated on the breakfast, getting sausage warmed and bread in the toaster.

"Damn you, this is hard."

I said nothing and did not turn around.

"Did you hear me? I said this is hard."

Still not turning around, I said, "If your new helper wasn't here, you would charge ahead. Argue the tough questions with yourself. Keep on as you were."

The soft scrambled eggs did not wait for intellects. Serve them now! Grabbing hot plates from the oven, I did that. Anna followed me to the fabulous mahogany dining table, taking the chair next to mine. She savored a fork full of egg and grabbed the back of my neck.

"You are causing me to break all kinds of my rules. It makes me mad, because it is past time for that. I have been rigid and stupid. What makes me maddest is that a very smart young guy with a big cock has totally seduced both my body and my brain. Can I cry on your shoulder now?"

Pushing my chair back, I pulled her to my lap. "You are one of the most respected scientists in your field. Your opinions are sought on all the important questions. You are having a small midlife crisis caused by me that will go away. I discovered this hot body has a big sex drive you were suppressing. I am not allowing that. You are not sure you can fuck the youngster who is marrying your daughter. Elise and I are in charge of working that out and so far we are doing fine. Do please relax, eat your eggs, and go back to thinking about new directions for your work."

I fed her another forkful and she smiled.

"Bastard."

"Not the last time I looked at my birth certificate."

"It hurts, taking advice from a squirt like you."

"It will hurt worse if I beat your ass because you are not concentrating. Take your plate and go in the library. I will get you when it is time to go."

I slowly finished the eggs, which were perfect. "Damn, Brian," I said to myself, "you are playing high stakes poker." Letting that thought rattle around, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. It felt like time for a run, but the schedule was too tight. With an extra day, we were not leaving until tomorrow afternoon. Maybe at the end of the day today, if Anna's poor brain was calmed down.

By the time we got to the lab, Anna was fully back into her Lab Director role. The remaining sessions with the staff whizzed by. She couldn't believe the empathy and neither could I. At noon, she collared me and said, "We are leaving today after all. See if you can retrieve the original reservations. I will work better up north with challenges from two brainy daughters to go with yours!"

Not to mention three more female PhD's from the Arnot family, I thought.

On the way to the airport, Anna called Elise to report our flight arrival. "We were going to delay a day for team coordination, but they are onboard. There is more I will tell you when we are there. Where is there for tonight?"

Anna hung on while Elise and Cheryl talked with the twins. "We will collect you in Vancouver and find a nice place between now and then. See you soon."

(Cont'd in Part 4)

12