All Comments on 'Racist White Women in America'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ramblin Sam at it again

Saying nothing but dribbling drool from his lips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More of the same

You really need to get out more and enjoy life. I personally don't give a rats ass as to what colour you are either. No matter what colour you are, or aren't for that matter, life's the same role of the dice, and only fools say it's fair. I wonder though if you'd be so quick to play the victim if you had Shaq's job? Somehow I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
STOP IT YOU STUPID IDIOT

More clueless trash from a juvenile idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racism and descrimination feeds on this stuff.....

Bitter attitudes and bias like this person is propagating are what leads

to the tendency to use stereotypes to justify their view of the world. Assuming that a group of the population, white men, black women, white women, black men, etc, etc, are "that way because of......." is entertaining and humerous but certainly not based on fact. At most it simply represents the immaturity of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am Sam, please read

If you like my stories, your a big asshole like me.

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
The racism is in your heart...

Most of us are just tryin to live life to its fullest lady. My best friend is black, and she's just read this with me...and also says you are full of it too. You need to purify your heart, and let that anger go. NOT all white people are racist, nor other ethnicities.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 15 years agoAuthor
What made this writer laugh today....

You can't handle the truth. I see everyone, rich or poor, male or female, black or white, straight or gay, for the evil wretches that they are. Simply put, all human beings are evil. Women are evil. Men are stupid. End of story. I think more highly of the lowest animal than of the highest human being. If God existed, I would say He should wipe out humanity and let the animals have the planet. That's my fondest desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Biased much?

While you make a good point about black women being shrews, you forget that not all are. On top of that, you have made white women the target for what is obviously your racism against whites. (Yes, such a thing can exist. That's why we call it racism, not "anti-black-ism" or "anti-(Insert minority of choice here)-ism."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Literotica is a very racist place

This place is a cesspool of hate. This forum and stories spread racism and hate towards white people.

This place should be eliminated from the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is very racist towards white people

I cannot believe that this forum would promote such hate and filth. This site needs to be reported

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Literotica is ran by racists

This is disgusting

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Why?

Don't know what the point of this piece is. It seems to be written for the express reason of provoking the sort of outraged responses other readers have posted. Other than that I can see no reason for its existence, it doesn't actually say anything remotely meaningful and the words Black and White were so regularly used in every sentence I felt I was walking across some endless zebra crossing. Bizarre. Pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more racism from the black victim mentality

racism. that is all this is. hundreds of years after the emancipation proclamation, after hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of white men have worked tirelessly, fought and died to end slavery, achieve civil rights and equality for all, the black man is still the victim.

Yet it is their tacit complicity with the feminists and PC crowd that the Misandry Nanny state has come about. You are not a victim. You are the championed cause that they use to victimize. Recognize your racism. fight against the racism so openly promoted in your community and maybe some day things can be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Literotica is racist.

just like all of western society is racist. Racist against white men.

Porn, specifically, interracial porn is almost always racist against white men and frequently racist against white women. Just look at the comments for those kind of video, heck just look at the titles. White men are degraded belittled and everything but spit on in those titles and comments. Rarely can you find interracial erotica that features anything but a black man and some cheap slut.

All of that erotica should be placed in it's proper category "Racist Porn." and leave the interracial category to it's true meaning, relationships between people of different races.

If it degenerates, belittles, humiliates, disparages, or insults people of any ethnicity INCLUDING WHITE then it should be in it's own RACIST category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

As a white woman in America... One who considers herself somewhat awake & aware... I wanted to tell ya, I can definitely see your logic... I can follow you here... You made this concrete enuf to resonate with that human connection... that core that is within us all... that goes beyond race & gender & all that static to the essence of we are all one... At least you did that for me... Because you wrote it so well, I was able to see it from your point of view & I am grateful... Namaste...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The game expands?

There are new citizens coming into the "Great American Melting Pot". I'm talking about the newly arrived Africans, refugees from all the civil strife currently trying to rip Africa apart. The refugees seem more mellow and more eager to be friends than our long time AA neighbors. They seem to have little interest in becoming part of the all American popular "John Brown Raiders" (?) (or whatever in your neck of the woods.) It would appear here in the (not so wild) west, they might be having more of a conflict with the local Hispanic community. In associating and communicating with the refugees, there seems to be a very subtle anger the refugees lack, but which is somewhat noticeable in my association with our old neighbors, the "all American" AA. Here in the west, the refugees already outnumber the AA by a noticeable margin.

I would like to hear Samuelx's take on how this new group might influence or alter the melt of our "Melting Pot"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS