Rad Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He showered and jerked off again. He came like a hose, nearly losing his balance on the cast iron surface of the tub. 'Fuck what am I in for?' He wondered. He no longer wondered if he was a perv for wanting to fuck his sister. It was way more than clear she wanted to fuck him, almost did! He just had to figure out if it was what he wanted.

When he got out she was on the couch in fresh bed clothes, watching TV. A pair of flannel men's boxers and an over-sized band shirt. It looked like punk or metal. He didn't recognize the name. She smiled at him and patted the couch next to her, hopefully. He had only the towel. He moved quickly for his bag and brought it into the bathroom with him. She chuckled at him for being a wuss.

His own bed clothes were pretty straight laced. He came out in literal PJs with stripes and a top pocket and snaps on the shirt front. She guffawed when she saw it. She patted the couch again and he sat down. She pulled him toward her but he resisted a little. "Don't worry!" She said. "I Jilled off while you were in the shower. I'm not gonna pounce on you. I just wanna snuggle." He leaned against her and sighed. She lifted her hand to his face and caressed his cheek.

The TV volume was off. It was just commercials but they both pretended to watch. "You wanna talk about Gerrold?" She asked.

"Fucking asshole. He stole everything."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, like I said on the phone, he owns all my IPs. All my characters and stories are legally his. I'm not even allowed to draw them at conventions according to him."

"How can he do that? Did you talk to a lawyer about it?"

"He had a lawyer there. A guy named Clousterman who informed me of my situation. I wasn't even allowed to talk to Gerrold. He was in the other room for most of it. The lawyer just showed me various bits of the contracts I had signed over the last two years. Showed where I had given control over to Gerrold for this or that character. He had always represented the contracts differently but now this lawyer is showing me, rubbing my face in it. 'Look what a dumb kid you are', basically." Brandon lapsed into sullen silence.

"But that's like, his lawyer, right? So he's trying to scare you. Did you read the contracts?"

"I never did read all of them. My eyes always glaze over with that kind of stuff. Plus, Gerrold always seemed like he had my back. I fucking believed him when he summarized things. Fuck, I'm dumb! I read a bunch of the clauses Clousterman underlined and I think he's right. He took my shit. Ya know that I can't draw Rad Bird anymore? Not in public anyway."

"whaaaat?" She looked at him seriously. He could tell she was enraged. He had seen her like this before.

"It's okay, Ev. It's just a dumb character..."

"It's NOT a dumb character! That's me!"

"I can create more. Gerrold can't do anything but hire hacks to keep recycling what I started. He hired some forty year old artist to copy my style and a douchebag twenty-eight year old to keep writing. But they aren't me. Besides, I think zines are history anyway. The Internet is taking over. Gerrold executed a hostile takeover of a medium that's on the brink of death.

"No. We need to get your characters back. Fuck that guy. We need to fuck him up."

"He's not like Raynard Bannerman in the fifth grade. You can't just go punch his lights out."

"Nope. I know. I'mma think of something though. We'll get him back."

"Ev? Don't do anything crazy. Don't get yourself in trouble cause of me,"

"No. I got maybe an idea. I'm gonna keep thinking about it though." He saw her fist was white knuckled on the armrest. This was how she got just before their ultimate revenge on the mall security guy. She was angry and she was plotting. Evelyn was now the most dangerous woman on the planet.

***

Both Evelyn and Brandon rested fitfully. Evelyn was keyed up by the situation with Gerrold on one hand and berated herself for pushing Brandon sexually on the other. 'I do that every fucking time!' She thought. 'Go after people like a freight train and scare them off. Why can't I just learn to settle down and let things happen? Why do I have to always be the driver?' She wondered too at how sick she was. She felt horrible for trying to sleep with her brother. Trying to make him do something he clearly didn't want to do.

In the other room Brandon was angry at himself for rebuffing Evelyn. 'You had her right there, sitting on your lap with her pussy right on your cock and you were too scared to go through with it. You masturbated about her an hour earlier but when she was right there hot and ready to go you were a chicken shit!' He smacked his forehead with the heel of his hand hard enough to see stars. He was also hard as a Russian symphony and the memory of what it felt like to have the tip of his cock inside his sister's pussy was driving him insane. 'Why the fuck didn't you let her sit down on it!?'

The next morning he woke up bleary eyed. It was bright outside the window with sharp fall light and it stung his eyes. His sister was crouching on the floor by the futon and she was fully dressed with her skateboard under one arm. She was petting his hair and had tears in her eyes. She looked miserable.

She was saying; "I'm so sorry about last night, Brandon. I'm so sorry I acted like that. I didn't mean to try and push you into shit you didn't want to do." He was almost too bleary to comprehend what was going on. His sister was apologizing to him for something. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming but she looked terrible.

"What?" He asked, still gathering his wits. "What's wrong, Ev?"

She began crying for real, something he had almost never seen. Big tears spilled over her lower lids and rolled down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I tried to fuck you." She said. "Please, you have to know, I won't do it again."

"No, sis, no, don't." He pulled her onto him and she buried her face in his neck. "I wanted it. You didn't do anything wrong. I was a scared little shit. Please, don't cry. I wish I wasn't such a loser. I woulda spent the whole night with you. I wanted to make love to you so bad but I was a wuss." He hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I want to, too. I just have to get my head right I guess. I love you, Ev. I love you so much. I've always loved you." She sobbed hard and hugged his prone body fiercely. After a moment she got herself together and looked at him, wiping her tears on his blanket. Suddenly he kissed her on the mouth, tasted the salty tears, grabbed the back of her head and kissed her like a lover.

"I have to go." She said, after they broke the kiss. "I'm late for class. It's already almost nine. She kissed him but hers was more timid, not wanting to be the pushy one. "I love you Brandon." She got up and gathered herself, tucked her board under her arm and the Jansport backpack on her back and was out the door.

***

Brandon explored the town again and checked on his car. No tickets. No break ins. He stopped in a coffee shop and read the local paper with an Americanoand a pastry. He felt like he spent too much money but he was in kind of a dreamy, romantic place. It was hard to feel overly worried. The future seemed very positive. The paper didn't think so. The paper was very concerned about the coming decision to invade Iraq as Bush attempted to gather a 'Coalition of the Willing' but all that seemed very far away.

Brandon turned to the entertainment section, looking for local events. He wanted to see what his new city had to offer. He also found the want ad section. He had a feeling he would be here at least long enough to need a job.

He thought about his sister's warm, wet pussy, poised on the end of his cock. How she could barely restrain herself and it made him very hard. What she had said about the people he dated. She was right. Lots of people he had been with had resembled Evelyn. He did have a kind of obsession with her. After all, her's was the first pussy he ever saw. She formed lots of the basis for his sexual psyche. He was still uncomfortable with the taboo of it though. He wasn't sure how they would get away with it. It was probably pretty obvious to a lot of people that they were siblings.

Maybe Ev would want a kind of 'siblings with benefits' scenario which was really hot and sexy but In his heart he knew he was a romantic. He wanted her, but as a girlfriend, possibly as a wife, though that was something he was sure he would never be able to reveal, even to her. How embarrassingly childish to want to marry your sister. It was the stuff that toddlers said and parents said, 'isn't that adorable,' but, truth be told, it was what he most wanted. He also feared the kind of pain he might be setting himself up for. Dreaming of something he could never have with her and settling for half measures. That more than anything made him think the path they were heading down was a bad idea.

He began thinking maybe he should just let things play out. He had felt so warm, kissing her this morning. It felt right even if it wasn't. He knew his sister loved him, probably more than anyone had ever loved him, including their parents. Maybe the best thing to do was relax and let things happen naturally.

He moved his car just to be sure he wouldn't get in trouble parking it in the same spot for two days. He worried about the out of state plates. He wondered if things would go in a direction where it was necessary to re-register his car. He got a a few more things out and remembered he had Ev's only keys so he looked for a hardware store to make copies.

On the way he passed a flower shop and, on impulse, bought a bouquet. He wasn't sure if Ev would appreciate flowers. She had never really been the type but he just felt like making a romantic gesture. There were choices of cards and he stopped for a moment with three options in his hand. "To my wonderful sister", "blossoming love is a beautiful thing" and "I will love you forever." After a long think he opted for the third. However things turned out, he would certainly love her forever.

He got keys copied, bought some pastries and headed back to Ev's apartment. Inside he remembered the night before again. The wresting on the couch which had very nearly turned into full incestous fucking. The feeling of her pussy hovering on the head of his penis. He got an idea but he didn't know her class schedule. He needed to find her events calendar or something like it. He noticed her bedroom door was ajar. He had been careful not to pry the day before but this time he decided to go in.

He found what he was looking for almost immediately. On the inside of her bedroom door was a dry-erase calendar with her weekly schedule scrawled in her usual sloppy handwriting. She was actually getting off a little earlier today than yesterday. He was amused to notice how much her room resembled that of a teenage boy. She still had skate and punk rock posters on the walls and a bikini babe calendar on her closet door. The floor was covered in dirty clothes and class work. The room was mostly taken up by her full size bed, unmade, her dresser and a night table. On it was a picture of him, a pot pipe and something else which made him laugh. A magic wand vibrator. He fought an urge to sniff it, maybe even lick it but such an act didn't fit his romantic mood. Instead he left the room un-disturbed.

***

Evelyn had much the same trouble concentrating in class this day as she did the day before. She felt much better about the night before after her, admittedly abject, apology. He had accepted it. That was something she sort of knew he would but she hadn't been sure how much he'd mean it. She had been terribly worried he would tell her it was okay but it wouldn't be. That what she had done would hang between them forever like a wedge. That had kept her up all night and when she saw him in the morning she hadn't really gotten any sleep. She was an emotional wreck but then he had kissed her and he had definitely meant the kiss. She could definitely feel that.

She was still tired but there had been a wonderful lightness all morning. She was plenty awake and mostly just thinking of how nice he smelled and the feeling of his skin against hers. She leaked like a faucet thinking about his cock nestled in her pussy lips. At points in her morning class she clamped her legs together and she could almost get off that way. Her needs down there still threatened to drive her. That was something she wanted to get under control.

That was a part of her bemusement this morning as well. She didn't usually get so infatuated. There had been a girl last summer who did some similar things to her but there was something fundamentally different. That girl had never been with a woman and Ev felt excited by the sort of deflowering of her innocence. She loved showing that girl a good time and making her feel better than she ever had. 'Daddy's little girl went off to college and got ruined for men by a butch skater dyke.'

But Brandon was much different. There was the entire history of their friendship underpinning her desire for him. He had been there as long as she could remember and he had always loved her unconditionally. Even when she got under his skin he loved her. Even when she got him into trouble or beat up or made fun of for having his big sis fight his fights for him, he had always loved her.

He was hot too. Damn he was hot. He fit her exact ideal of male flesh. He was Venus as a boy and triggered her sexually like no other boy ever had. But, she suspected she would still have wanted him even if he were on the opposite end of what she liked. Maybe her 'type' had more to do which who he was than how he looked. Maybe if he were stocky and bald she would be into stocky and bald guys. Maybe he just represented everything that could possibly be attractive about men. He was her sexual 'patient zero.'

Problem with that was keeping her hands off him. She needed to let him breathe or she would chase him away. She had to let him make the decision and the respect that decision even if it didn't go in her favor. That was a really hard thing for her, letting control go and letting other people do what they needed for them.

Class let out and she walked across the quad toward her next class tired and lost in thought. Smiling to herself thinking about his kiss. Normally she would have been caroming across the brick central court, driving crowds of panicked college nerds before her, grinding planter edges and power-sliding around slow moving clumps of students. Today she was floating slowly along like a rudderless log in a lazy river, head down and grinning to herself like a goof.

"Hey, Ev." She looked up and there was Brandon, standing before her, smiling and looking so handsome she could die. He held something behind his back. He also had a goofy smile. "I wanted to ask you on a date with me tonight. There's a punk band playing some place tonight, and I think it's one of the ones you have a poster of. I don't know though, I hadn't heard of them before." He rushed on. "I'd like to take you to dinner too. My treat." He shrugged and looked like he knew he was making an ass of himself but he brought the flowers from behind his back. "I brought you these too."

She looked around, sure everyone was staring at them. A couple people might have noticed but if they did they didn't let on. Her face felt hot and suddenly she was sixteen and being asked to a dance, uncharacteristically on her back foot. "What am I supposed to do with these, ya gump? I can't carry around flowers like an ice skater all day!" She lightly punched his arm but couldn't hide her delight. She took them from him and sniffed, "ugh! They smell so fucking girly!" But she was blushing fiercely. She read the card and her eyes welled up. She dropped her board and the flowers and hugged him tightly, crushing him against her. "You too, Brandon. You better believe I'll love you forever."

They didn't kiss. It was too public but they hugged a long time and when she felt his boner rise she pressed her pelvis against it. He took the flowers back to the apartment with him to put in a vase and she made another appointment with her councilor, making some major changes to her educational path.

***

When she arrived home he opened the door for her and was dressed up. He grinned at her and handed her a single rose from the bouquet this time. He wore a burgundy corduroy sport coat which he had tucked a flower into the lapel. Her brother had a motherfucking bow tie! That he apparently tied for real! Like he was Bill Nye or somebody. For some reason she didn't quite understand it made her weak in the knees. He looked like such a nerd but she loved him for it. It was definitely geek chic. All he needed were black plastic framed glasses.

"You dressed up to go to a punk show?" She said laughing at him and shaking her head.

"I dressed up for you he said," smiling, "the punks won't mind, I don't think." He took her hand and she stepped into the apartment.

She had butterflies in her stomach. Now she kinda wanted to dress up too. The idea was fun. She closed her bedroom door behind her and started looking through her closet for something that would rise to his level of snazz. She mostly had t-shirts, hoodies, baggie jeans and few sports jerseys. The flyest shirt she owned was a pink and purple plaid western style button up with sparkley fringes. It was cut nice to fit and showed off her tits in a way she didn't normally go in for. There were abalone shell buttons on the top pockets that landed right where her nipples were. She didn't quite remember where she'd gotten it but decided it was right. Along with it she found a jean mini skirt that had been made out of a pair of blue jeans. She thought she might have gotten the get up with the intention of a Halloween costume or something. She also had some Mary Janes she had never worn even once that were squashed in the back of her closet. A pair of fishnet purple stockings torn through with holes completed the look. She even spent a few minutes on her hair which was short but she threw some gel into and styled it. Even to herself she though, 'I'd do the fuck outta me!'

Though Brandon was unaware of her last thought he would have agreed. She stepped out of her room looking great. He was unsure he had ever seen her in a dress but her legs were fantastic. Even with the dozens of little scrapes and bruises, her athleticism showed through. The skirt and western shirt hugged her curves and made her breasts look incredibly inviting. She had even put on a touch of make up, which she didn't need but the thought that she had dressed up for him, warmed him. She looked lovely even as she maintained a hard ass appearance. Even dressed feminine she looked like the type to get into a knife fight.

He gave a wolf whistle grinning. "Wow! You clean up nice!" He walked up to her immediately bringing his hands to her waist which gave her a delightful shiver. He helped put the stem of the rose through hair and she got a barrette to help hold it in place.

They couldn't walk to the venue. As they left the building Brandon remembered to give her back her keys. She kissed him on the cheek and they want hand in hand to Brandon's car. He moved a few things from the front seat and then helped her sit like she was a dame in a noir picture before closing the door after her.

When he got into he driver's seat she was laughing hard. "Oh my gawd! You are SUCH a nerd. I love it though. So dorky. SOOOO dorky!"

The punk club was a little concrete building with a graffiti covered steel door and no windows. The walls shook and there was a line of kids dressed in black jersey and white shredded t-shirts with chrome studs or safety pins. Brandon did stick out but somehow Ev blended in just fine. Within moments she was talking to some kid who looked ten about a band called The Butchies and the drummer, Melissa York.