Radhika Submits to a Black Bull

Story Info
Married indian woman gets the black itch.
6k words
4.32
53.6k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some housekeeping:

THERE ARE BDSM AND CHEATING ELEMENTS IN THIS STORY.

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN CAUTION.

ALL CHARACTERS OVER 18

Radhika was the typical Indian housewife in the states. A great homemaker serving the needs of her doting husband and son, she had never felt the need to stray outside her marriage, nor had she ever had any unusual thoughts when it came to her situation of being the stay at home, dutiful, submissive wife.

But those times were long gone. Her boy was now 6, and with him growing up, he spent more and more time away from home, at school, extracurricular classes, and with his friends. She was reduced to doing nothing during the day, and waiting on him and her husband during the night. Her husband worked long nights too, and only got back late usually. All she had to do was serve them their food, take care of their laundry, and act as the doting wife.

She had taken to her responsibilities well initially, but over time, as expected, her life stagnated, and she wanted something to keep her busy, or at least a semblance of her life before her marriage.

Coming to her marriage, life in the bedroom had been surprisingly good, given that she had an arranged marriage. Her husband was reasonably well endowed, his 6 inches enough to satisfy her, and he knew his way around a woman. Unlike other traditional arranged marriages, he had made it clear to her during their courtship that sex was an important part of the relationship, and that was the first indication. However, after the birth of their son, they had been limited by the long hours they needed to devote to him, and his work schedule didn't help either. They had gone from having sex regularly to once a week, and while it was still good, she couldn't help but wonder that the initial spark of their marriage many years ago had been lost, and it didn't look like it was ever coming back.

She did have to give it to her husband though. He always paid attention to her body, and complimented her regularly, still having the ability to make her blush. Whether it was her getting ready in the morning, or just a casual comment, he always let her know that he valued her assets and appreciated them. Even after all this, she still felt her life was lacking. It had settled into a predictable routine for the past couple of years, and she wanted a change of scenery.

Coming to Radhika now though. She was a vision of beauty and grace. She had always been curvy, and while she had some problems embracing her curves, she knew that she drew eyes wherever she went, and grew to be comfortable with it. Quite literally, whether she was at the grocery store or at a party, she could always feel the leering eyes of many males, and indeed, their gaze was always drawn to her, whether it be her beautiful face, lined with minimal makeup and always glowing, or her jiggly boobs, a stunning 34DD and quite large on her frame, even with her curves, She had super perky nipples, and even though she was a mother and reasonably mature, they hadn't shown any signs of sagging, or at least not yet. Her areolae were a deep shade of brown, and were often the object of her husband's fascination for hours in the bedroom. They were also hyper sensitive, and she could have an orgasm just by their stimulation. While she wasn't fat, she wasn't thin either, and had a healthily toned stomach with a large navel. But it was the sets of flesh above and below her stomach that captured the imagination of her admirers however. Her ass was simply enchanting, In the form of a peach, they protruded well outside her figure, and bounced with every step she took. The recoil was indeed splendid, especially when she wore her gym fits, it truly left nothing to the imagination, the fabric hugging her supple flesh in a tantalizing way. And she was wearing these kinds of clothes more often now, wanting more attention and affirmation that she was still a catch. She had small dainty feet which were sucked often by her husband back in the day, and long silky black hair, coming down to her mid back. It was naturally wavy, and she styled it well, often pulling it up in a high ponytail, resembling the women of the west, and more so because it served as an excellent tool when her husband made use of it, using her lustrous locks to pull her head back when he was railing her in the doggy position, and when she was blowing him, using her hair as a handle to navigate her around his rod.

Over the past few years, to make up for her usually empty afternoons, she and her friends got together every few days and spent a couple of hours just gossiping over tea and passing the time. She felt better when she heard that her friends were in her same position too, purposeless housewives in America, and it alleviated her stress. She usually gathered with 2 of her friends, but one of them had just given birth to a lovely second boy, so she was frequently absent from their hangouts, understandably of course.

Radhika wasn't complaining though. The other friend who was left, was one who highly intrigued her. Priya was an interesting figure, to say the least. She was full of life, and always energetic. She was also the friend who had no shame, often telling Radhika about her bedroom life with her husband and her past sexual escapades in college. Radhika had never been like that, and her initial shock had given way to fascination when Priya told her stories, and she quickly grew enraptured. She also noticed that the stories became more frequent now that the other friend had left, and she was confiding more in Radhika.

It was during one such meeting that Priya revealed something that would change her life.

'So Radhika, remember the story of Advait being rough with me in the bed that I told you about?'

'Yes Priya. How could I forget, you had described it in great detail!' She exclaimed, laughing jovially.

'Well, he wasn't the only one.' Prioya continued, an octave lower and a mischievous grin on her face.

Priya was taken aback. Shocked. Was Priya cheating on her husband? Did they have a threesome? Did her husband know?

The questions started swarming in her mind, but she managed to collect herself and ask her, with bated breath.

'What does that mean Priya? What the hell? Are you sleeping with someone else?'

'Radhika, I know we have talked about feeling discontented for a long time now, so I know you feel it too, and will understand me. I finally decided to act on my urges 2 months ago, and ended up sleeping with someone else. And before you go off on me, yes, he is the best sex I ever had, and I haven't told you the wildest part yet. He's a black bull. I found him by chance on a dating app, and all he does is basically keep a couple of women on his list and fuck them. And that's exactly what he's done to me. I've become addicted to his cock, and want to introduce you to him as well.'

Priya noted the reaction of her friend with trepidation. Radhika was reeling from shock, an expression of disbelief writ large on her face. Forget about an Indian housewife cheating, it was even more taboo to do that with a black man, and even worse when he was the sort that Priya just described.

What Priya couldn't see however, was the silent excitement of Radhika. Her pussy lips were getting lubricated from her own juices, and she could feel it dripping on her underwear, staining the silky panty fabric.

She managed to keep her shocked face and decided to persist with her questioning. Before she could, however, Priya interrupted her.

'And don't act so shocked, I know that we have discussed taking on other partners and spicing up our lives, and I finally took the step. Yes, I may have done it in a radical manner with someone completely unexpected, but oh my god baby, I've been dying to talk to someone about this. So take your time to get used to this news, but I will continue.'

Radhika had her mouth shut for now, and took another 30 seconds to think before continuing.'Ok Priya, finish your story, and tell me everything. From beginning to end.'

Heaving a sigh, Priya continued.

'So like I said, it was 2 months ago. I was just scrolling on this open dating app, coming across people's profiles. Just for some context, it was exactly like Hinge, but the intention was clearly just for hooking up. People even included their dick pics in their bios! Anyway, I came across a description that caught my eye. It was simple, yet powerful. Black man, 10 inches cock. Extremely rough with my women. Only text me if you can handle the above. It had no pictures, nothing. Just a phone number. But you see Radhika, I was intrigued about him. I've never even dreamed about black men before, but obviously I knew the myth around their size. So I decided to text him. I just reasoned it to myself saying it was harmless, and I could always stop if I wanted.'

Noting Radhika's expression, Priya continued. She was clearly paying attention.

'I texted him on his phone, introducing myself as the person who found him on the app, and that he got my attention. I thought that was pretty bold of me, until I saw his response. "If you're truly interested, be at this address at 4pm." He really wanted me to come over and fuck him the same day itself Radhika! We didn't even know what we looked like to each other! I texted him that I wanted to take things slow, and that I was curious. 2 hours later, and he still hadn't given me a response. So he just didn't give a shit. Well, suffice it to say I gave in to the temptation. And he has got me wrapped around his finger, or rather, his tool ever since.' She finished, a sheepish grin on her face, waiting for Radhika's reaction.

To Priya's pleasant surprise, Radhika wore an expression of curiosity. She kept quiet for about a minute, before finally speaking.

'Take me with you.'

'What the fuck? Are you crazy Radhika? Why would I do that?' Priya exclaimed, utterly shocked with her statement.

'Well, you told me he is a bull right? He has a roster of many women? What's the problem if I come with you on occasion? The worst he will tell me is to get out of the place, and from what you've told me, I know he is someone who simply doesn't care. Let me make myself clear, Priya. I felt hot listening to you, and now I want to try it out for myself. We are both in the same position right? Only, you acted on your desires, and I wasn't strong enough. Atleast, not until now. Just take me there, I just want to find out what all this feels like. And, I'm insisting, Priya. For once, I truly desire something. Refuse me and this won't be just between us anymore.'

Priya looked at her as if she didn't recognize her. Her face a mixture of shock and disbelief. It was her turn to be awed. But Radhika had made her stand clear. Either take her along with her, or news of her 'situationship' would spread.

Sighing once again, she accepted defeat and spoke. 'Fine, I'm meeting him today, and I'll take you and introduce you to him. I don't know what he will say, probably to come back some other day so he can just fuck you. But let me tell you a bit about him. He is extremely rough, Radhika. And baby, I'm serious. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember my name. He just calls me bitch and all types of crass words. He fucks like an animal, and often times fucks me till I cry from how much I cum. His tool is humongous, and it still hurts when he thrusts into me. But it's the greatest feeling ever. I'm addicted to it and the way he treats me, finally a man who puts me in my position. Hopefully you find out soon. Let's take the next couple of hours to get ready.'

'Do you atleast know his name?' Radhika queried.

'I'm not telling you anything more, baby. The only reason I agreed to take you with me is because we are in the same position, and although we love our husbands, we need to be satisfied as well. Now, let's work on getting ready.'

2 hours later, and both of them were ready. Their hair and makeup done, and their outfits too. They were wearing a simple gym fit with some plaited pants, so nothing too slutty. Priya, however, was nervous as hell. Radhika was curious and nervous too, but her excitement overcame her nervousness. She was about to cross the boundaries of her marriage, and though she had nerves, the tales of Priya excited her like never before, her thong already sloshy with her juices.

They got into Priya's car and drove 20 minutes into a predominantly black neighborhood, quite literally 'the hood', and stepped out in front of an apartment that looked reasonably well kept. The men lingering around it weren't though. With an assortment of chains and jackets, they looked like they belonged on the streets, but only eyed the 2 Indian women up, not saying anything. It seems like they knew exactly why they were here. Priya, though, gave them bashful and even provocative stares, having entered through this street many times by now. Radhika kept her head down and hands on her dress, shameful that they were seeing her like this.

Priya simply knocked on the door and walked in, gesturing for Radhika to follow. He really didn't even bother to lock his place!

She walked into a reasonably clean living room, with a bedroom to its left. It was the bedroom's entrance that her eyes were on. A large man stood at its entrance looking at them with a mixture of anger and curiosity. But there was no doubt about it. He was gorgeous. Dark chocolate skin with dreads, he was perfectly proportioned, with perfect skin. Most intriguing though, was the bulge in his pants. He was wearing a wife beater and shorts, and it left nothing to the imagination. He was jacked and lean, and the bulge alone was bigger than her husband when he was hard, and Radhika was pretty sure he wasn't even hard yet.

She stood demurely, waiting for Priya to speak. But it was the man who spoke first. She realized she didn't even know his name.

'The fuck bitch? Who is this slut?' He roared in a menacing manner.

However, Priya was calm. It looked like she had gotten used to being talked to like this. She replied in a calm and assertive tone.

'I told her about you, and what happens between us. I also told her that you have a number of girls who you have these kinds of relations with, and she was curious, so I brought her to you. We are both married, but like we decided earlier, this stays within these walls.'

'I see, so you want to try my black cock too? I think that could be arranged easily, bitch. Give me your number and we can set up something. Now, coming back to your ass, get on the bed.'

'Yes daddy.' Priya replied, surprising the hell out of Radhika. In a second, she had changed into a submissive, and looked at Radhika.

'You can leave now, I'll give you his number later. Take my car keys and drive yourself home.'

'Who the fuck said you could talk bitch? Your whore friend will stay here while I fuck the living daylights out of you.Now, get on the bed.' He thundered.

'What? No, you can't do anything with me as long as she's here. I just brought her along to introduce her to you, and then she could leave as we started.' Priya shouted, an immense look of panic spreading across her face. She didn't mind sharing his dick with Radhika, but certainly not together at the same time!

'Well, I'm gonna introduce her to my cock today as I use it to drive you to countless orgasms. Now, don't piss me off and do what you're told.' He replied, a soft look of menace creeping across his face.

'But no, I can't possibly be with you in front of her! It's too embarrassing, and this is not what I had in mind, you're free to get with her after, but I only brought her along to see you, and nothing else. If you want, I'll come over another day, but not today daddy please, please!' She started mumbling. It would be so weird for her, and it was clear on her face.

Radhika, on the other hand, wore an expression of curiosity and one of slight submission. She was watching the exchange between the 2, and was waiting to be told something, but by him. She had immediately understood who was in charge.

The man looked at the both of them, and continued, 'Be with you? You mean fuck you bitch, say it how it is. Anyway, this is what I have to say. You can either fuck me in front of your friend today, or, if you refuse, this is the last time you will ever see me, and I will never put my cock in that stinky ass pussy ever again. I know you addicted to it, but I'm giving you a choice. You can refuse, and you know the consequences. Decide now slut.'

Saying so, he smirked at Radhika, giving her a dirty wink.

Looking back to Priya's dejected face, he said, 'However, I'm willing to do something for you. Since you're so afraid for some reason, I can blindfold that dirty face of yours, at least you will be in your own world while I do things to you, but yes, the condition remains. This piece of shit friend of yours will sit on the chair by the bed, and watch. After we're done, let's see what happens next.' He finished.

He looked Radhika in the eyes, knowing that Priya would acquiesce to his demands. Every woman became addicted to his cock, and she was no different. Radhika, however, was quite taken aback by his rude tone. Priya really hadn't exaggerated, he was mean as hell. But she watched in silence, knowing nothing was expected of her for now.

Priya took a minute to think, but her mind was clear, no, her pussy was. She couldn't do without that beautiful tool of his, she needed it.

She looked back at him, and gave a slight nod, and then shifted her eyes to the floor, ashamed and already knowing he would humiliate her. As long as he made her cum, she would be fine. And she knew of the wonders he could do with that cock of his.

'Ok fine, I agree. Let's just get this over with.' She said, looking at Radhika, accepting her defeat and desires.

'Strip and get on your knees, and crawl to me. Do it quickly, and don't anger me.' He ordered, sitting at the foot of his bed, and leaning back, demonstrating the signs of his alpha personality. He completely ignored Radhika for now, and so she just stood there, waiting for further instructions. She was excited beyond belief, but her nervousness masked her arousal for now.

Heaving one last sigh, Priya did as she was told, and crawled over to him, on her knees, her eyes pinned to the floor, waiting for her master.

Radhika had to appreciate her friend's body. Priya was lithe and slim, and was built beautifully, not curvy like Radhika, but gorgeous nonetheless. She had relatively smaller boobs, but her waist deliciously went inwards down to her pussy, forming a perfect V shape. She was excited to see how a huge cock would obliterate that small frame of her friend.

As she was in her thoughts, Priya spoke up. 'I need the blindfold, daddy, do it now please.'

He looked around, seemingly trying to find something. After finding nothing, his eyes landed on Radhika, and he smirked, and gestured to her boobs.'Remove your shirt and give it to me.' He commanded, leaving his hand out expectantly.

Shocked, she knew she dare not say no, looking at the way he just dealt with Priya. Slowly and nervously using both her hands to haul her shirt over her head, she walked over and handed it to him, embarrassed and looking at the floor. He simply grunted to his right, where there was a chair next to the bed. She took the cue and seated herself, excited to see what would happen next.

Instead of beckoning Priya, He looked at Radhika and continued.

'So, I'm gonna give you a quick intro of who I am, what I do to people like you. After that, it's upto you to decide whether you want to continue in my service or not. First off, I'm a Bull. I'm rough, and I take what I want from my women. I need them to be submissive to me, and any other unbecoming behavior on their part is unacceptable and will invite my wrath. You have to submit your mind and body to me, and trust the journey. I will give you a taste of what happens in my sessions with Priya, and then you can decide.'

12