Radhika Submits to a Black Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up her blouse from the bed, he knelt down in front of Priya, locking eyes with her. Pulling up her hair from around her neck, he pulled out a hair tie from his pocket, and drew it into a ponytail at the crown of her head, probably to drape the blindfold easily around her head. Atleast, that's what the naive Radhika thought. After that was done, he fastened the shirt around Priya's beautiful head, completely blocking off her vision.

He now fixed his gaze on Radhika, staring at her huge melons and curves.

'Wow, you truly have such a fuckable figure bitch. Look at those calcium cannons of yours. I'm gonna have so much fun with them. Anyway, now that your friend cannot see you watching her, I'm free to show you how she pleases me. I usually just fuck all of you hoes straight away and that's enough for your slutty pussies, but I guess I have to make an impression!'

Turning back to Priya, he reached his hand out and took a firm grip of her ponytail. Using her hair to maneuver the blindfolded woman, he brought her forward and then barked at her to get her ass on the back of her calves, on her knees. Upon doing so, Radhika realized that she was face to face with his lap, and guessed what was coming.

She waited with bated breath. He was going to whip his tool out, finally. And show her what made Priya so submissive to him, to the point she would do anything.

For the first time, he smiled while baring his teeth, and showcased some golden teeth, which made him look even more of a gangster. Grinning crookedly, he pulled his pants down in one smooth motion, revealing the biggest cock Radhika had ever seen. It wasn't hard yet, and was a solid 6 inches already, already bigger than her husband's. Thick veins ran along its side, and it was so heavy it hung down instead of pointing up. It was of a darker shade than his skin tone, which was already pretty black. It glistened with some precum already, the white color an enchanting contrast against the monstrous tool.

She immediately wondered how it would feel inside her vaginal walls, stretching her tight skin to the limit, a mixture of arousal and worry on her face.

Without further ado, with one hand on Priya's head and the other on his cock, he pulled her to his cock and directed it to her mouth. She expected he would start face fucking her straight away, giving her mouth no respite. Instead, he did something surprising, something Radhika had never seen, even in the porn videos she had viewed.

He took his cock in his hand, and started tapping it on Priya's cheek, leaving a streak of his precum coated across her skin. He kept doing it, but started getting more forceful with each passing stroke. And then it hit her. He was cock-slapping her friend. Priya had now completely lost her inhibitions, surrendering to the feel of the beautiful cock on her cheeks. He became aggressive now, slapping her cheeks hard with his dick. It had gotten much harder now, bigger and thicker than a beer can. Every slap made Priya groan with lust, even though it seemed like she was getting hurt. He kept slapping it against her cheeks until she finally could take it no more.

'Please Daddy, just shove it into my mouth! Don't make your slut wait!' She screamed, clearly desperate to taste him. This Priya was one Radhika did not know, crazed and hungry for some dick.

'Ask and you shall receive.' Within the next minute, Priya could smell his musk, and immediately jerked herself forward, her lips landing on the fabric of his pants. She moved her mouth upward, her lips making contact with his dick, and quickly enveloped his obsidian cock with her soft orifice, gurgling and making a clear gagging noise that echoed throughout the room. The room was quiet, and that ensured that Radhika heard every small guttural sound Priya made, from her unsolicited moans to her struggles taking that monster down her throat.

He started moving his hands all around Priya's chest, mauling her teats through her sports bra, and managed to unhook it with ease, clearly experienced. He resumed his actions, and roughly kept bobbing Priya's petite head up and down on his cock frantically. His dick was so big that her mouth started frothing, spilling a mixture of her saliva and his cock juices around the edges of her mouth, dribbling down to her chin and neck. WIth absolutely no hesitation, he used his other hand to run his huge pal over her face, and used the remnants of the cream on her face to splash it over her boobs, pinching them gleefully. All this time, she was moaning uncontrollably, his expert manipulations having its desired effect on her.

After 2 minutes of gagging her on his tool, he took her mouth off his penis, which was coated in a thin sheen of spit, and it looked like Pria had slobbered all over it like a slut in front of her best friend, shamelessly, filled with lust for his beautiful cock.

'Perfect! As you can see, your whore friend has made my cock ready for some sex, and while I was going to show you what I can do with her, I changed my mind. I won't be fucking your friend today.'

Immediately, the blindfolded Priya perked up, and started wailing.'But you promised me Daddy, I allowed you to do all this to me while she was here, please just finish already!'

'Bitch shut the fuck up! You aint allowed me to do shit, I dictate the terms here, and you either do what I say or get the fuck out! The audacity!' He barked, glaring at her meek form. He turned to look at the now shirtless Radhika, a crooked smile forming on his face.

'Oh yes, now you are going to hear me fuck the shit out of my new bitch and break this slut in too.'

Radhika was stunned. Things had escalated out of nowhere, up to this point where he openly said he wanted to fuck her. In her mind, all she came here for was to see him for herself, and to satiate her curiosity.

But she couldn't lie to herself. Watching her friend blow this demon and gobble hungrily on his cock was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, and her underwear was soaked, her pussy highly aroused. Her body had already shown signs of betrayal. And unknown to her, her mind had already made up its decision. She was going to submit to this stranger, and it was shaping up to be the best sexual experience of her life.

Momentarily flummoxed, she gaped at him, unsure what to say. That was enough for him to know she was in.

'All right, you, strip, and get on the bed next to me. Face the bed frame, and push your face down onto your sheets. You're going to assume the doggy position, face down and ass up, presenting those fat curves to me and your friend. Now.' He said, pointing his finger on the bed.

Radhika stood still, her shock triumphing her arousal, not able to move.

Sighing, he walked over to her, and removed her outfit quickly, his eyes scanning and devouring every inch of her delectable body. Once he had stripped her off her clothes, his hands immediately went to her ass flesh, groping her for all she was worth, excited to have his hands on a new addition to his roster. She melted in his embrace, unable to comprehend what was happening to her, her mind going blank. However, for the first time during all this, she let out a low, yet audible moan, noticed by both him and Priya. He smirked. What he did not say out loud was that he found Radhika way more attractive than Priya, her curves infinitely more sexy compared to Priya's lithe figure, and he loved that she was a natural submissive, Priya obeyed him, but was much more outspoken and vocal about her pleasures and wants, but he could do anything he wanted with this beautiful woman in front of him.

He carried over his shoulder, and in one smooth motion, threw her over on the bed sheets, using his mammoth hand to push her face roughly onto the bed sheets, pinning her there and shocking the hell out of her.

'I know my cock is huge, and probably too massive for you to take today. But I don't care about you, I will conquer those fat pussy lips of yours today, and I don't want any smart moves from you. So, I'm gonna do to you what I did to her. I'm gonna restrain those pretty brown legs of yours, so you won't be able to shut my cock off when I'm trying to enter you.'

With his hand still on the back of Radhika's head, he leaned over to the side of the bed and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from a drawer, and quickly handcuffed her ankles to the bedposts, such that she was spread-eagled, stomach on the bed and ass facing upwards, her face hidden in the sheets, for his viewing pleasure.

He looked down, where Priya was currently on her knees, ears perked up and listening intently. He didn't bother to do anything with her, content with where she was right now.

He jumped on the bed with a thud, letting Radhika know he was on it with her, and started rubbing his hands up and down her thighs, which were slick with her sweat and arousal.

As for Radhika, she had been led into this situation forcefully, and yet, completely voluntarily as well. The overload of stimulus currently overwhelmed her, and she was thankful her face was mushed into the bed, her clearly visible blush hidden from view.

He lightly traced his finger up and down her slit, which was so thick in its girth she thought it must have surely been her husband's cock. But he wasn't that type of man to voluntarily take time to pleasure a slut. He just wanted his release. Without further ado, he held his hardened cock in his hands, and rubbed it on Radhika's cunt lips, eliciting an unprecedented slew of loud moans, which made Priya's pussy wetter in turn. Her master was now going to plunge his black dick into her friend's crevice, and claim her too.

Having given her ample stimulation, and with her pussy already wet, he rocked his body forward, positioning himself within the bound legs of the fine creature tied under him, ready to oscillate to and fro. Radhika was already being pleasured simply from the touch and heat of his cock. His motions had caused her to move her head sideways, and he locked eyes with her, ready to start her initiation.

He knew that for the next 2 minutes, all she would know is a barrage of pain, but also knew it would give way to her pleasure, after which she would be his to own, addicted to his tool, like the many beauties that came before her.

With one brutal thrust, he slid 5 inches into her pussy, the entire length of Radhika's husband. But he was so impossibly thick, she screamed her lungs out, wailing and crying for all she was worth. Thank god she was lubed up from her juices, which facilitated a relatively easier passage of his meat into her vaginal canal.

'AHHHHH Holy Shit! OH MY GOD IT'S TOO BIG PLEASE TAKE IT OUTTT!' She screamed, unable to bear the sudden influx of pain, which was all she knew at this point. Just with that single thrust, he had already stretched her vagina's soft inner walls to the limit, touching nerve points along her passage that were never visited before, exciting her mind into realms she had never been taken into.

This entire time, Priya's ears were pricked up, but she knew the entrance had just been made, once he would stuff Radhika with his dick, the soft moans of content would start.

Inch by inch, he pushed his little general into her warm and accepting folds, tight as they were. He set his entire body weight on her back, squishing her under his frame even further, pinning his dick into her.

Radhika's mouth had now been in an O formation the past couple of minutes, alternating between her screams or just gaping into space, unable to believe she had taken him into her.

2 minutes later, and it was done. All 10 inches of Jerome's cock was buried into Radhika's love canal. She was now exhausted and highly sweaty from her exertions, but had already orgasmed twice, being taken to new heights of pleasure. She was nailed so hard against the bed her big plump breasts stuck out the side of her figure, her brown areolas hard as little pebbles.

When Jerome had finished bringing her to her orgasms and bedding her in, he knew she was different. She was big, curvy, sexy, and nothing like he had ever had before. She would be just the second girl to feature in his club, he decided. Not even the raucous Priya, who was her own little fireball in bed.

Jerome had still not cum though. He would only after he pistoned his cock into her, but that was for another day. Getting up, He took a last look at the bound bitch's body, and looked to Priya, taking off the blindfold.

'It's now my turn to sit and watch. You will lick the sweat off your friend's body, and then, finally to conclude this new bitch's initiation, will lick the cum from her god knows how many orgasms, pool it in your mouth, show it to me, and then walk over and swallow it in front of her eyes.'

'Wow, my sluts. It's been a good day.'

To be continued...

12