Radhika Submits to a Black Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Radhika's story of submission continues.
4.1k words
4.61
26.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the conclusion of the first chapter, I wasn't sure how to proceed, and still am not sure. Leave me some ideas in the comments so that I get inspired to continue, and of course, your feedback!

Some background:

This story is about a married Indian woman submitting herself to a black man, and what follows. It contains themes of BDSM, non-consent and humiliation. Read on at your own peril.

This is the second chapter in the series, I encourage you to read the first installment so you could continue into this part as well.

************************************

It had been a day since Radhika's sexual escapade. What happened during and after Jerome pistoned her with his 10 inch monster still flooded her mind, some of the kinkiest stuff she had ever done in her life. She had let a black man into her vagina and stretched it out impossibly, and she knew she would never be the same. After she had come around his tool and he had pulled out, as he promised, he had Priya lick her pussy and clean her out, after which he kicked both of them out, getting Radhika's number before.

The 2 friends didn't say a word to each other as Priya drove her home. The taste of Radhika's slick juices were still fresh on Priya's mouth, and the feeling of Jerome in her pussy still roaming her consciousness. They were too embarrassed to indulge in small talk, but also so satisfied they couldn't hide their grins to each other, baring all their teeth on the ride home.

When they pulled up to Radhika's house, she awkwardly got out and thanked Priya for the ride, and rushed inside, leaving no space for Priya to talk to her.

And it was now the next morning. All Radhika could think about was Jerome and his beautiful dick, and the heights of pleasure he had taken her to in just 5 minutes. She couldn't wait to get more of him, but knew that only he could contact her, and she had to wait. She went about her household duties as usual, and was now on the couch, her son at school, deliberating about looking up porn videos, blissfully daydreaming about her experience the last day.

But she was abruptly pulled out of her reverie by the ring of her phone, startling her. She saw it was an unknown number, and decided to pick it up, with no clue who it was.

'So, is this my new slut Radhika?' came through the voice on the other hand, unmistakably Jerome. She could literally feel him smirking across the phone, knowing she was now like putty in her hands.

Trembling, she answered, 'Yes sir, it's me.' waiting for him to speak.

'I'm in my car right now, and I'm pulling into your driveway. Come out and greet me bitch.' And the line clicked dead.

She was immobilized, stunned. He really pulled up to her house in the middle of the day? Thank god this wasn't India, otherwise the neighbors would have found out within a second. They lived in a nice gated community, and the only way he could have found out her address is if he asked Priya, or so she thought.

She didn't have time to make any changes to her appearance, and she was wearing a salwar kameez, a traditional full body Indian dress. But since it was a casual and old house fit, it was actually tight for her, and thus hugged her fleshy corners presenting a tantalizing curvy image. Sighing, she walked over to her entrance, opening the door meekly.

And true to his word he was. Jerome was standing right outside, his car parked smack on her driveway, in a show of arrogance and domination. She was his property now, both body and assets.

Sneering at her, he flashed a toothy smile.

'Hello, my bitch, you looking fucking fine as usual! Now, greet your master the right way. Kneel on your doormat, and unzip my pants.'

This time, she had to put her foot down. There could be no way anybody could find out why he was here, especially after she had committed adultery last night, and the possibilities were simply too dangerous.

'I'm sorry Master, but I'm going to have to refuse. Please, please understand my situation. You really want me to kneel in front of you in a gated community? Please Master, I refuse to do that. You can do anything to me, but please do it behind the safety of my doors, I can't afford to be caught like this.'

Jerome knew she wouldn't do it anyway, but wanted her to feel as if she was getting a bargain, and that's why he said what he said. Happy that she fell for the bait and he could now exert his perverse desires on her, he continued, 'Hmm, I see, that's ok bitch, but you should have told me this before, I was quite looking forward to having some fun with you publicly, and now, I guess I'll have to punish you privately. Get your ass inside. Now.' He grinned, a sadistic expression on his face, terrifying Radhika. She had never indulged in rough sex until yesterday, and dreaded the punishment he had in store for her. But a win was a win. At Least he would do it to her in the confines of his own house, and nobody would ever see it.

Scanning the street clearly, relieved that there was no one, she nodded meekly, and opened the door, letting him inside.

He strode in past her, pushing her out of his way, and walked through the hallway to a broad living room, with an open kitchen on his right facing a garden and the rest of the street, with some privacy, and the bedrooms on the first floor. It was a neatly designed house, and clearly expensive as well, carefully maintained.

He looked around the place, impressed. He would definitely have some fun with his newest slut, even more so in this setting. A black man from the ghetto pumping a high class whore into oblivion.

Looking out the window, a nasty thought entered his mind. But he would act on it later.

'Alright baby, from now on, this is how you greet me. I walk in the door, and the first thing I want to see is you on your knees on your welcome mat, ready to unzip my pants and service me.' He snarled, looking at her face, reading through her meek facade, knowing there was lust lingering beyond those pretty black pupils.

By now, Radhika had been reduced to a meek version of herself, no longer confident in his presence, the only exception being when he brought her to her release the other day, when she had shouted her intentions for all she was worth.

But presently, she simply nodded wordlessly and cast her eyes down again, waiting for further instructions.

'Perfect, why don't we practice it right now? On your knees.' He drawled.

He expected that she would be shocked into immobility, and actually hoped for it. Taking her rigidity as confirmation, he placed his meaty palm on her head, and steadily pushed her head down, until she lowered herself onto her knees, jolting her from her trance.

She knew what was expected of her, and started unbuttoning his cargos with bated breath, her excitement writ large on her face, despite feigning apprehension.

2 seconds later, and his tool was out for her eyes to behold. That's when the hesitation washed off her face immediately, and her excitement took over.

It was as if she was under a spell. A look of longing on her face, begging for it to penetrate her brown pussy to its depths.

But she had no idea how she would suck his humongous cock. She only did it on special occasions for her husband, and he was no Jerome. The very thought of going down on him both thrilled and made her afraid at the same time.

Luckily for her, Jerome was already a step ahead.

'Now darling, I'm going to teach you how to give a blowjob. I want you to surrender your body and mind to me, and just tag along with me for the ride. Today, I'm going to make you give your first real blowjob, and you better learn quickly.'

Not waiting for her to reply, he continued:

'Now, the 2 most important things when you're slobbering all over my cock are your suction and depth. With my cock, it might seem like a challenge, but I'm gonna show you how easy it is.'

Putting both hands on the side of her skull, he positioned her torso between his knees, and started pulling her closer.

Without further ado, he started talking and giving out tips, all of which she was mentally noting down, noticing that her mouth was almost upon his absurdly engorged knob.

'The first thing you do is stick out your tongue, and lick my pee slit. That's right baby, don't look at it with disgust. This is what will free you from your shackles. Now after you're done with that, you retract your tongue back in and roll the bottom part of my cock on your tastebuds. That's gonna enable you to taste the beginnings of my precum mixed with my musk. You can either choose to do it yourself or I'll do it for you.' He said, taking his hands off her head and waiting.

She didn't have to be told twice. Moving her hands and placing it on the sides of his dick, she ran her tongue over his purple dickhead and slurped noisily, in an attempt to win his approval. After a few seconds of coating his foreskin in her saliva, she moved her tongue back into her mouth and lowered it over his cock, trying to engulf as much as she could in one sucking motion. But she immediately gagged, and tried to move her head backwards to get her mouth free.

But she was no match for him. Jerome was already expecting it, his huge hand positioned perfectly behind her head. Reeling her back in, he forced her mouth onto him in 1 swift stroke, and for the first time since she got a taste of his succulent dick, she gagged so hard saliva started frothing from the sides of her mouth. But that was no problem, her well rounded titties caught the pools of saliva, and it started drying on her already engorged nipples.

His voice jostled her back to reality through her haze of emotions.'Hmm, we got you on me, but now it's time for you to take all of me. The most important thing to do is breathe through your nose, I'm gonna push your limits, but you're my darling, aren't you?'

She may have been paying attention to his words, but she was still in her own little world, and didn't respond in time. And he didn't wait for her either. As before, he took the lead and pistoned his dick into her mouth, willing her through their eye contact to start breathing through her nose, crooning words of soft encouragement throughout.

Somehow, 2 minutes later, her nose was touching his pubic mound. His hands were tightly on her skull, and she had no room to breathe. But the overload was too much for her to notice it until it was too late, and she started gagging uncontrollably, aggressively tapping the sides of his thighs to allow her some breaths.

Allowing her some leeway, he pulled back, letting his cock drag out of her oral orifice, leaving his pre cum immediately spilling out the sides of her lips, spilling to the ground. She was coughing harshly, never having experienced this before.

Jerome took a quick look at his watch, and realized he had to leave quickly, but no way he was leaving without getting some more pleasure. It would take much longer for him to finish, but some quick pleasure was all he had on his mind.

In a split second decision, he moved forward in a flash, and took a grasp of her head, and forced it down onto the mat. She was momentarily stunned, expecting some relief after she had basically just deepthroated his entire length not seconds ago. But he thrust her onto the ground, and in a show of utter dominance, placed his foot on the back of her head, firmly on her lustrous hair to keep her in place, and barked the words:'Now, lick our juices, and be quick.'

This would have been normally sickening to her and would be met with an angry rebuttal, but she knew who she was at the mercy of, and by now, had succumbed to his demands, even slowly beginning to develop a feeling of pleasure when she obeyed, and this pushed the repulsion out her mind, and she got down to her business. Lapping up the juices on the floor mat, she was reminded of how pathetic she looked in that moment, but the perverse nature of the acts he was making her do turned her on immensely, and when she was done, she waited, not even able to raise her head off his leg.

'Perfect, and now to wrap up, I'm gonna lift my leg, and suck my toes nicely and look me in the eyes, understand?'

'Yes daddy.' She muttered, resigning to him slowly.

Doing as she was told, he continued with his running commentary.'Ah slut, It took a week to break Priya, and I have you doing the same things on our second day. Jesus, I'm gonna turn you into the grim reaper, my slut.'

'Alright baby, Daddy's got to be somewhere soon, but you felt good on my dick, let's do something else before we have to meet up soon. Do you have a car?'

Not sure where he was going with this, she replied in the affirmative, waiting for him to speak.

'Perfect, and do you drive?'

'Yes, but my husband really doesn't allow me to, he thinks I'm a terrible driver.'

A sadistic smirk spread across his lips. 'So the car is your husband's Eh? No problem, you're coming with me, and we're going to have some fun. Come on.' He said, turning back out to the exit, expecting her humiliating self to follow, having just thrown her bra and pants at her. She knew she couldn't refuse, and hurriedly draped them on, his cum still writ large over her face, smeared in her silky locks down to her belly. She ran after him, her boobs and ass jiggling tantalizingly.

Hurriedly grabbing the keys off the counter, she basically jumped into the car, a nervous wreck, desperate for none of the neighbors to see her. She was confident nobody would be at home during the day in her suburban neighborhood, but she had never dressed publicly like this before, and leapt into the passenger seat as quickly as she could, nervously watching Jerome take his own sweet time prancing up to the car.

Once he was settled in and had started the ignition, he started doling out his set of instructions.

'So, I have an appointment in some time, and I want 2 things. Gotta be on time for the appointment, and I also wanna feel those delicious tight folds in your pussy. Here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna drive to the location, which is at a mall. During the drive, you're gonna unbutton my pants, take my dick out my underwear and suck it until we get there. I want it to be nice and hot when it's time.Clear?'

Though she was ready, she was alarmed at the mention of her getting fucked in public, and wanted to confirm if that's what he had in mind. Not that she could do anything about it anyway. She shot the question at him defiantly regardless. 'But, you're going to fuck me in the mall? In public? No way that's happening Sir, please.'

He thundered back, but in a grim and menacing tone.'Don't worry slut, you leave that up to me. We're going to have some fun, and you gave up your right to talk back to me a long time ago, especially after you licked the cum of my sweaty toes today.' He smirked, bringing that embarrassing, but exhilarating memory back to her mind.

But now was when he played the first of his master cards.

'But really, slut. Priya had no problem glazing the shit out of my cock during my car runs, it's my fault for thinking you were any better. You got a long way to go before you can meet her level.' He said, well aware of the reaction it would trigger in Radhika.

And like a switch, her entire demeanor changed. She instantly became prickly, he had just complimented her that she could be better than her counterpart, she just had to live up to his expectations. The former demure Indian housewife snapped, and lunged for his pant zipper, unbuttoning his cargos in a matter of seconds. Unfastening her seatbelt, she leaned over and bent her head down, repositioning herself so that her knees were on the passenger seat, and she was now bent over, her ass facing the door, and her mouth hovering over his meat.

And she dug in like never before. The comparison to Priya fuelled her instincts,and in a matter of seconds, she was slurping all over Jerome's dick, sucking and inhaling his length for all she was worth, making a mess out of it all.

For all the hard work she was putting in, Jerome wasn't even fazed, apart from the occasional grunt, and that infuriated her even more. What she didn't take into account is he had his dick sucked almost every day by all the women on his roster, and this was nothing new for him in the physical sense. Mentally however, it was a huge turn-on for him. He had never had a naturally meek beauty like Radhika before, and the fact that she was a white-collared educated hoe was all the more of a turn on. Not that he was going to show it to her, she would have to work for that, which she had already started.

It took 10 long minutes to get to the mall, and he pulled into the parking lot, parking on the highest floor, which was open. Radhika was oblivious to her surroundings, her nose buried upto his pubes the whole drive, trying to get him to bust his load. But she couldn't succeed, despite now having his pre cum coated over her entire face, to the point where it had already started drying in her hair.

Pulling into the parking spot, he switched off the ignition and roughly jerked her off his tool, his dick now rock hard. Wordlessly, he got out of the car, walked over to her side and opened the door.

'Get out of the car. Don't worry, there's nobody around. Now.'

Scared of his sudden switch in demeanor, she hesitated only slightly, glancing around the empty parking lot, glad she didn't see anybody immediately. Thank god it was Monday afternoon.

Again, he didn't say anything. Not wanting to waste time and lose his erection, he spun her half naked body around, and pushed her head down onto the car seat, her ass now sticking out towards him invitingly, in a standing doggy position.

In 1 smooth stroke, not bothering with any foreplay to lube her up, he lifted her dress up and moved her panties aside, smoothly sliding into her in one stroke, pleasantly surprised at how incredibly wet and tight she was.

It elicited a huge scream from her, while she was deriving unbelievable pleasure from his cock, it was also equally painful, it was only the second time he had been in her vaginal canal, and he was huge.

Frustrated and slightly apprehensive of the risk of being discovered, he quickly pulled out, resulting in yet another moan of anguish from her. He quickly pulled down her panties, and gave them a loud sniff, making sure she could hear him sniffing her orgasmic juices. Her panties were absolutely soaked, and gave off a strong smell of sex.

After a deep inhale of her aroma, he proceeded to ball up the thin material and stuffed it harshly into her mouth, and she immediately felt a mixture of emotions, from repulsion to an immense turn on upon tasting herself. But she was effectively silenced, her moans reduced to soft whimpers, the make-do gag filling up the center of her mouth.

Satisfied that they would not be making too much noise, Jerome resumed his actions, driving his cock up to her hilt, touching nerve endings in her pussy that had never been felt before, electrifying her being. He started hammering into her at a miraculous speed, pumping for all he was worth, met with her wanton screams of passion.

He was using her thick meaty thighs as a grip, but to his surprise, they had gotten slick and wet with their combined juices, and were slippery, coated in a thin sheen of white fluid.

He switched gears, moving his hands up her body, roughly pinching and groping her engorged nipples on his way, noting their rock hard status, like little pebbles.

Pulling her mouth apart by his hands, he inserted 2 fingers on each hand into the sides of her mouth, using it as an anchor to hold her close to him while he raw dogged her, much like pulling a lady's hair by her ponytail.

Only now, Radhika's beautiful face was forced apart, with her wet silky panties still nestled in her mouth. This action of Jerome's caused her to be pulled closer to his huge frame, and that meant his cock penetrated her even deeper.

12