Radhika Submits to a Black Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Radhika wasn't capable of a single coherent thought anymore,and was lost in a new realm of orgasmic bliss, riding wave after wave of climax. The only sounds coming out of her mouth were her cries of pleasure and some incorrigible words, being brought to continuous highs by Jerome's beautiful cock. Her eyes rolled back, and her body went limp, having completely surrendered to Jerome's manipulations. He could nut in her right now, and she wouldn't even put up a protest, conquered by his sexual prowess.

The intense fucking went on for a few more minutes, and on the outside, looked quite rigid, Jerome just pumping in and out repeatedly and intermittently playing with Radhika's nipples, with Radhika having a vacant expression, unable to cope with his stamina.

He eventually stopped, after having brought her to at least 6 orgasms in a span of minutes, and withdrew his cock from her pussy, exiting with a Plop! Sound, which she heard clearly too.

The second he released his hold on her and stepped back, her body started convulsing in a series of spasms, her thighs rubbing on each other involuntarily and her entire body shaking, her slightly saggy boobs jiggling tantalizingly, visible on the sides to Jerome, who was enjoying the effect he had on her and her subconscious.

Reaching forward to pull out the gag from her mouth, he proceeded to rub her panties across the car seats, and that resulted in the entire car now smelling of putrid sex, a mixture of his juices and her post orgasmic aroma.

Turning back to her, he continued,'Daddy's got to leave now, my slut, don't you dare try to spray some perfume here, I want it to remain so that your wimp husband gets curious when he steps foot in here. Let's end it for today, and you'll hear from me soon. I didn't cum today, but despair not, you will soon know what it is exactly that brings me off. Until then, I'll catch your sweet ass later.'

With that parting statement, he spanked her jiggly ass flesh one more time, pulled up his pants, and sauntered off, leaving Radhika to pick up after herself, left ass out in a deserted parking lot on the top floor.

The beautiful wife was drenched in a pool of sweat and cum, and was close to sobbing, not from misery, but from the sensory overload of sexual feelings she had just experienced, and was still stuck in the throes of. Her hair was strewn across her face, plastered to it by her sweat, her entire body was covered in red welts from his ministrations, the cold air and the fuck made her nipples stand out painfully, and felt like they could cut glass, and most importantly, her pussy lips were swollen so obviously, they looked bizarre, red and fat. That's what a real cock did to a woman, and despite all the slight bruises on her body, yes, she couldn't wait for the next time.

Picking herself up, she hurriedly walked over half naked to the driver's seat, buckled herself in, and drove out of the lot.

Oh yes, she couldn't wait for more.

12