Radiance Ch. 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As embarrassed and nervous by all this as Raymond felt he couldn't help but love her for it, she was just so earnest and forthright with her feelings and she wants that it was absolutely refreshing to him, there were no games other than the physicality of what they were doing right now, they both knew that the other loved them and cared deeply for them.

lia had struggled to bring him out of his shell and to prove to him not only who she was but who he was as well and tonight he was going to reward her for it, he was going to show this wonderful woman exactly what she meant to him.

So mustering his strength he swiftly lurched up and snatched a kiss from the big Claw girl atop of him catching her by surprise as his lips found hers, so surprised was she that rather than the growl he expected, she let out a little 'eep' noise that sounded like a very unclaw like a squeak.

Pressing the obvious advantage this opened up Raymond pressed his considerable strength and frame into motion flipping the big Claw onto her back and pinning her down beneath his weight.

Her brain seemed sluggish to respond to the shift in position as the feeling of his tongue invading her mouth had obviously fogged her senses temporarily but it swiftly caught up and he felt her begin to struggle, both of her massive legs coming up on either side of him in an attempt to back him off, though all managed to do was smash their pelvises together sending a jolt of surprise pleasure through both of them.

"It seems the huntress became the prey hmmm?" Raymond purred kissing Lia's horns and making her falter once again, he suddenly realised something, there was no rule here that said he had to submit to her, there was no cast iron set of instructions that said she had to be the one in charge, he'd seen this sort of behaviour before with Visa, she was all fire and passion until Seven turned it on her then she just seemed to melt into a puddle with scales floating on top, it was like Claw girls were natural switches, sometimes they craved being in charge and lavishing their passion on their chosen one and making them write in pure ecstasy while revelling in it, then other times they would submit to the one that overpowered them and let themselves be ravished.

All he had to do was let go of his inhibitions and just let himself go with it, he knew that she loved him and that she trusted him never to hurt or harm her, all he had to do was show her that she wasn't the only one that was filled with want and fire, that he could give her the very same if only she'd allow it.

A sudden rush of lust-fueled vigour hit Raymond like a hot slap, he was going to give this beautiful Claw not just what she wanted but what he knew deep down he needed, he was going to show her in no uncertain terms that they equalled in all things, that this love of there was not a one-way street, it was a partnership, that she was as safe and protected in his arms and under his control as she had sought to show him that he was under hers, he was going to make this beautiful scaly woman write and scream his name to the heavens tonight.

But first, he had to disarm her, which given that she was a couple of hundred pounds of scaly muscle armed with natural weapons that could cleave through titanium like it was wet paper was easier said than done, but he'd always prided himself on his ability to adapt and overcome, this would be his greatest challenge yet.

So deciding to trust his instincts Raymond launched another attack before Lia could gather her senses enough to recover, quick as a flash he began to run his wide flat tongue all over her horns, attacking the parts he'd already found to be sensitive, the result was that Lia went cross-eyed as her brain struggled to make sense of what in the name of hell was happening to her.

He followed this up by planting hot sucking kisses on those very same spots while also moving to gently suck on the tip of one of her horns, another very unclaw-like squeak exploded out of Lia and he knew he was on the right track, she was still struggling but his strength was prevailing, he was holding the thrashing Claw pinned to the bed their bodies almost perfectly aligned for what he had in mind, all he had to do now was break her will to fight.

This was going to take a multi-pronged attack if it was to work, he needed to distract while his forces invaded, to make the bulk of her resistance focus elsewhere so that by the time she realised what in the name of hell was happening it would be already too late, she would be conquered.

Quick as a flash Raymond managed to grab hold of Lia's large hands by the wrists and pulled them above her head, her wrists were so large that he had first had trouble holding them as she struggled against the movement, but another flanking series of kisses this time to both her horns and the exposed spot on the right side of her neck blindsided her allowing him the briefest of windows to secure them in one hand while making use of his broad forearm to apply pressure to hers.

He brought his knees up to help angle his weight properly so that he could use not only his strength to hold her pinned but his sheer mass as well, this also opened up a gap for his second hand to go on to create a secondary attack point, sliding swiftly down over the rough scales of her armoured shoulders and onto her chest where he snatched up her left chest swell and clamped it in his palm.

The scale-covered flesh felt a bit like armoured butter in between his large fingers, the scales morphing and shifting as his fingers groped for purchase, Lia let out a stuttering gasp and went cross-eyed again as his lips also further attacked her horns and her neck.

He could feel her resistance starting to falter as his multi-pronged attack found chinks and weak spots in her armoured hide and mercilessly attacked them, his thumb found a little flap on her chest swell and with a little gentle teasing it moved to reveal one of her hidden nipples which popped out of the gap like a little fleshy bullet only to be caught right between his thumb and forefinger like a molerat in a trap.

Lia snarled and thrashed before another stuttering gasp along with a squeak escaped her, she was faltering she could feel it, all he needed to do was push a little harder, so using her momentary distraction to his advantage once again Raymond quickly attacked her neck with a series of swift sucking kisses that trailed down over her shoulder and across her chest before catching the trapped nipple between his hot soft lips and teeth.

Lia howled as she felt his lips seal around her sensitive flesh and suck it into his mouth, his tongue mercilessly thrashing it, swirling and slathering all over the tingling nub, this instantly freed his hand to go on yet another attack, though this one was a very special mission, this one would be deep behind enemy lines, this one if done right would win him the war, he knew it.

Raymond's hand traversed the treacherous valies and dunes of Lia's stomach, forging the valleys of her bunching and twisting abdominal muscles that threatened to ensnare it into stroking their glass smooth and soft scales, but he could not afford to get distracted by such things, this mission was important and his hand knew it, it must forge on past the belly of the thrashing beast beneath him, it must go where only the bravest and luckiest dare to tread.

The hand slid down over her pelvis and narrowly dodged becoming trapped when she thrashed upwards smashing hers against his, instead of diving for cover in the gap between her mountainous thighs, it hung perilously onto the scales of her inner thigh, fingertips walking up the band of nerves of her left thigh as it clung on for grim death, until finally, it reached its goal and found its path blocked by the gates of heaven.

Undeterred by this setback, Raymond's hand and its brave thumb over the flap stroking the creases of that leathery blockade making Lia thrash and buck more as shaky gasps and squeaks escaped her until finally, he found the hidden switch and the gates slid aside to reveal the dark depths hidden below.

Raymond felt shivers and tremors roll through Lia as his fearless hand quested onwards, his fingers pried those fleshy and boiling hot inner gates apart even as the thick coating of nectar that both imparted onto his fingers threatened to unseat their grip, it was now or never.

Using his bravest of all fingers Raymond slipped his middle finger between those silky outer gates and ran it upwards between them making Lia squeal loudly until it bumped against its target, the entrance to her core.

With a slow torturous push, Raymond's brave middle finger squeezed itself through that tight opening and felt a ring of incredibly powerful muscle seal all around it, it felt hot silken flesh begin to draw on it desperately trying to pull it deeper but it resisted going only at its own pace, one knuckle slipped past that ring, then two until finally the whole thing was inside and all around it hot undulating and incredibly soft flesh closed and grabbed it.

As his brave middle finger began to make a hook shape and stroke her inner walls, Raymond's equally courageous thumb located a secondary weak spot just above this entrance, a hidden switch that was devilishly concealed behind a thick hood of fleshy camouflage, it swiftly dug it out and exposed the treacherous pitfall attacking it in swirling circles and capturing it beneath its weight.

Lia fought hard, her body thrashing while snarls and wails of pleasure escaped her, but she was defenceless against the multipronged assault on her senses, no matter which way she turned Rayomnd was attacking her from all sides, her clawed toes clawed desperately and impotently at the air while her hips pumped against his invading digit as it explored her hidden depths unearthing her innermost secrets, until with an explosive roar of pleasure the battle was won.

The orgasm tore through Lia like a nuclear explosion in her core, she clamped down so tightly on Raymond's finger that he actually worried that she might tear it off and swallow it in her womanhood so powerful were her internal muscles, it wasn't for the torrent of thick nectar that rushed down and coated his invading digit it's fate might have been sealed, instead, it was able to continue its assault on the penny shaped secret spot it had discovered towards the inside of her belly even while her muscles mercilessly milked it.

With one last explosive movement, Lia tensed and then sagged on the bed, like deflating air mattresses all of the fight simply left her and Raymond slowly kissed back up her neck until she gazed into her beautiful eyes as they opened and struggled to focus upon him.

"Enjoy that my beautiful Claw?' he purred softly leaning in to kiss her lips.

"I-I-I've never felt such things before, w-w-what did you do to me? I-I-I was powerless against you!" Lia exclaimed through explosive pants.

Raymond smiled at her warmly, "I gave you your reward for hunting me so vigorously, I figured that since you'd shown me such dedication and passion I'd reward it with a little passion of my own, so that I could show you in no uncertain terms how I feel about you, I love you, Lia, I've fallen head over heels for you and tonight I'm going to prove it to you, you don't have to always be in control, sometimes it feels good to just let go as well, you taught me that and now I'm going to do the same for you," he said softly, punctuating his words with a series of kisses.

Lia kissed him back, craning her neck up from the bed to reach his mouth, he released her hands and he felt them wrap around his back as she draped her arms around his neck, slowly he lifted off his shirt again to reveal his torso to her, allowing her to run her massive hands over his bare flesh, "Take me, my male, I need you more now than I ever have," Lia whispered in a surprisingly needy and embarrassed sounding voice.

"With pleasure my beautiful little Claw," he said reaching down to unbuckle his pants, those big clawed toes of Lia's helped massively in kicking off the remainder of his clothing, leaving him laid as naked as the day he was born atop of his Claw girl, it was odd, despite this being his first time now just with her but ever somehow everything just felt so easy and so right like it was simply destined to be this way like all those years of evolution and the enhancement of the FEV had instilled into him exactly what to do and when it was instinct pure and simple.

Raymond didn't even jump when he felt Lia's hands trail over his pelvis before seizing hold of his manhood, he trusted her and even with those razor-sharp claws of hers he knew he was safe and in good hands, he allowed her to guide his aching and throbbing erection downwards towards her sopping loins where his now freshly exposed tip kissed her inner lips, parting them and allowing them to coat it in her delightful thick nectar.

"Are you ready?" he asked softly looking down at her and she smirked at him.

"I've never been more ready in my life," she said and with that Raymond pushed a little feeling of that powerful ring stretch over his tip before springing shut behind it like a trap, sealing his head within her boiling hot depths.

Each and every inch that his manhood tunnelled into her impossibly tight tunnel drew another explosive breath from both of them, her flesh was swirling and caressing his exposed glans and sending explosive tingles running back up his nerves to his brain where they popped like little fireworks inside his skull until finally, he bottomed out only to realise that his balls were resting on her tail hole, they were a perfect fit.

"You were made for me Raymond, only for me and for no other female, from this day onwards you are mind and I am yours, you will never want for love, affection or pleasure and intimacy again, with me you are guarded and loved and with you I am whole," Lia said softly into his ear send hot flushes of joy through his body and crawling over the back of his skull like little ants of joy.

Lia wrapped her massive legs around his hips as he began to thrust, rocking her whole body in time with his as they began to build up a rhythm, the bed creaked and protested under their weight and their motion, Raymond pulling back till her ring held only his tip trapped in her depths before thrusting the whole length back into to kiss into her womb.

Both of them growled and snarled as words escaped them in this torrential consult of purest burning pleasure, flesh slapped against scale as the pair gave in to their purest primal passions, they grabbed and kissed at one another, it was like they were trying to meld their two very different bodies into one perfect being until with a shared roar of pure ecstasy it ended in a flash.

Raymond lay atop Lia panting heavily feeling her insides rippling all along his buried length as she tried to milk yet more seed from him into her already-filled womb, "I simply don't have the words to tell you how much I love you, Lia, there just aren't ones spoken or written that are powerful enough to describe how I feel," he panted.

"Not I my male, but I'm pretty sure our bodies did the talking for us and it gives me more joy than you'll ever know to realise that you have now found who you truly are and that I had a hand and a claw in it," she panted back.

"You had more than a hand in it, you're the whole reason for it," he said and Lia reached up to pull his head into her chest, before slowly the pair let their exhaustion grip them and pull at them, dragging them down into the depths of their shared dreams, because as far as they were concerned tonight more than flesh had became untied, two souls had as well.

12