Radiance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runs glanced between them and then between Gregory and Ven who was now laid on his front as Gregory was trying his best to replicate Seven's movements on Visa's feet on Ven's and the result was his big Claw boy had gone just as cross-eyed as his sister and was digging his claws into the soft leather chair.

Right on cue both Visa and her brother began to purr like a pair of oversized scaly kittens as their humans diligently pampered them, Wisp rolled over to him and he glanced up in surprise at her like he was embarrassed at getting caught watching them.

"Ahh don't worry about those four they are always like that, they are in love and are not the least bit shy about it, they never spare a thought for us singletons who would grind their teeth to dust in envy, well if we had teeth anyway," she said jokingly.

Visa lifted her head and grinned at her, "Jealous are we Robo girl?' she said and Wisp turned her head on its swivel to face her.

"You bet your bloody tail I am," she said making the big claw smile proudly and laugh.

"A-A-Are y-y-you truly husband and wife?" Runs asked in amazement looking between Seven and Visa and she snapped her attention to him about to shoot him a scathing reply till she saw the pure curiosity in his eyes and her expression softened but before she could open her mouth to reply Seven got there first.

"Yup or the claw equivalent anyway, if I had a priest, a dress and a ring big enough to fit her I'd drag her sexy tail down the alise in a second but seeing as we don't have any of those things I'll take the claw equivalent and proudly and happily call her my life mate to anyone who asks, I'm not ashamed of being with her in any way because other than Gregory how many other humans can say they won the heart of a creature this beautiful," he said without looking up from her feet though he did admit he found it incredibly odd how he knew exactly how a wedding was supposed to work but not his own name.

Visa looked at the top of Seven's head with such pride and love in her eyes she looked like she might actually cry, "Does not bother you that both are not of the same kind?" he asked curiously and this time the four of them answered in pure unison, "Not at all" they all said.

Runs looked so lost and utterly confused, he looked like his entire world was coming apart at the seams and Seven was beginning to wonder if he was beginning to believe he was still locked in that cage stuck in a strange dream.

"Look my friend I know this is all going to seem like you've stepped into a fucking dreamland here, strange people, talking creatures which you've probably never imagined could ever be smart enough to talk let alone speak better English than you do then to only find out that they are paired off with humans, then you see a creature which looks like the living embodiment of your spirit animal whose offering to support and guide you and on top of all that you've lost your beloved twin so all of this is going to feel like your world is collapsing in on itself, but you'll be ok my friend, you just need to take it one small step at a time to get yourself to where you need to be and I promise you we'll help you any way we can," Seven said and Runs looked up at him.

"T-Thank you, you are nothing like I imagined a white man to be, you are very kind and honourable," he said and Seven smiled.

"Thank you Runs," he said.

Runs turned to Riss and looked at her hand which was still holding his, "I sorry for putting myself on to you I not wish to be a burden on you" he said.

"You are not a burden Runssss, you are hurting badly, I am happy to asssissst you, thissss group are good people, SSSSeven there forgave me after I kidnapped him because I thought he wasssss going to hurt me and maybe the otherssss because he issss human, but I sssswiftly realissssed that he issss a good male, he lovessss Visssa very much and he forgave me and brought me with them, now I pay forwardssss the forgivenessss they gave me," she said happily.

This seemed to cheer him up and reassure him somewhat and he sat back in the chair, "So how we get out of here?" he asked and Seven glanced at him.

"Well, that's probably not going to happen tonight, not with all the Ghouls outside, we're gonna have to hold here until they thin out a bit, so we'll take a look around and see if we can find a big enough room for us all to get both security and some sleep," Seven said Wisp waved a hand and he turned to look at her.

"I'll go and take a roll around the place and see if I can find a place, I'll also make sure the place is secure," she said and before he could respond she headed out of the room.

It took her about an hour and when she came back she found that both Seven and Gregory had been pulled into the laps of their very grateful and happy claws who were trying to cuddle them to death while Runs watched them and Riss watched him he was in the middle of telling her all about his beloved sister.

"Looks like we're good guys, the place is surprisingly shut down tight, fuck only knows how this place survived the bombing the way it did but its as tight NightStalkers ass hole" Wisp said and for a moment Riss looked like she was about to explode in argument before realizing halfway through her thought that Wisp had technically paid her a compliment and it would be rather stupid to argue that her ass was loose.

"So while she looked confused Wisp turned to Seven, "Found a place that we can hod and has more than enough room for us all to crash, its on the top level, plus its got pretty big windows that should give us a decent view outside so we can see if the Ghouls are thinning out and if the Enclave show up," she said.

"Alright then let's go," Seven said patting Visa's huge thighs and jumping up making the big claw girl look a little disappointed but when she noticed that when Runs got up Riss grabbed his hand making the surprised human look up at her as she led him towards the door so she followed suit after Seven had climbed into his armour with Ven going one further and scooping the surprised-looking Gregory up in his long arms and carrying him bridal style towards the door.

Wisp led the very odd procession of human loving non-humans up the spiral ramp to the top floor where they found the governors office sat open waiting, Wisp had been right, the room was far larger and far more comfortable looking, as soon as they were inside the closed and braced the door to prevent it being forced open.

The room was spacious with wooden flooring that was covered in large circular rugs that were patterned in what looked to be the American flag colours, to one side was a huge heavy wooden desk with a large comfy chair behind it and down the other side were a collection of armchairs and sofa.

The walls were decorated with a collection of hunting trophies, the heads of deers, bears, wolves all stared back at them in silent judgement and Seven noticed both Riss and Visa staring at them intently.

Visa lifted the head of a bear down of the wall and stared into its glass eyes intently, "I have seen human settlements where they have the heads of my kind mounted on walls like this and even using our horns for things like handles" she said in a quiet solemn voice.

"I too have seen humanssss do sssssuch things, even with their own kind," Riss said staring at a wolf's head intently.

"White legs do such things, they are animals, no worse than animals, at least animals not keep trophies of the innocent they kill and animals only kill to live," Runs said angrily as he looked at the trophies.

Seven exited his armour having used it to further the barricade of the door and moved over to Visa gently embracing from behind, "The only one who will ever touch those beautiful horns and the even more beautiful head they're attached to is going to be me" he said softly and Visa's tail swished back and forth banging in between his legs.

He very gently kissed her back then moving around her taking the bear's head from her and placing it on the desk next to her before reaching up and gently stroking her horns, she lowered her head and gently pressed her forehead to his, "As my hands are the only ones that will touch you" she purred softly.

"Personally I think putting up hunting trophies like this is the realm of those who need to overcompensate for something, like look ladies, look how big and alpha I am looking how big my dick must be, I killed a big dangerous unarmed creature with a high powered weapon from a distance not giving it a chance to fight back aren't I awesome, by that fucking logic both Gregory and Seven must be fucking huge in that department, they both bagged themselves living breathing sentient apex predators who would kill for them and die to protect them, know which one I'd prefer," Wisp said taking down a wolf' head and looking at it.

"Trust me when I say my human has absolutely nothing to be ever ashamed of in that area he makes me smile just thinking about him like that" Visa said grinning at Seven who felt his whole face heat up like it was on fire.

"Ditto," Ven said grinning at the equally embarrassed Gregory.

That's when Seven decided to turn the tables a little, "Well who the hell would want to have a Claw head mounted on a plaque, if the claw is dead you can't make them scream in ecstasy now can you?' Seven said grinning at Visa whose tail began to swish so badly she nearly knocked over a coat stand with it and he also saw her scales darken somewhat as she blushed.

Ven laughed out loud and then grinned at Gregory, "I knew there was a reason I liked him and knew he was a good fit for my crazy tail sister, he always speaks the truth in the bluntest way possible and very few can make her blush like that while making her tail swish at the same time" he said.

"You forgot to make her scream like that" Wisp said making Ven laugh again while Visa glared at them both while hugging Seven so tightly against her that his head was jammed between her chest swells so he couldn't join in.

"Is that jealousy I hear Robo girl?" Visa shot and Wisp laughed as she rolled across the room.

"Fucking right it is," she said which caught Visa off guard and she stuttered making Ven laugh again.

"Oh we so utterly lucked out with these humans sister," he said and Visa sighed and then looked down at Seven who had gone rather quiet as his head was still stuffed between her two scaly breasts.

"I agree brother, I agree," she said hugging him tightly.

The group decided to sit down on the heavy couches and make some food, while both Gregory and Ven were cooking while laughing together with Wisp, Riss was sat next to Runs and was trying her best to talk to him.

Seven was stood looking out of the heavy-duty bulletproof glass window over the city below, the crowd of Ghouls below them was utterly incredible, it looked like the zombie apocalypse below them but on the plus side not only could they not get inside but neither could anyone else trying to hunt them.

Fortunately, the window only covered the half of the room where the main desk was so the part where the team was sat using the cooker that Gregory had knocked up using a couple of steel bins using Ven's incredible strength and razor-sharp claws to build, so none of the dim light from the very small fire being used to cook was leaking out.

Visa slid up behind him and wrapped her long arms around him, "You look thoughtful my love what's wrong?" she asked.

Seven glanced up at her then over at Runs who actually seemed to be smiling now, it seemed either Ven's sense of humour or something Riss had done had cracked through his outer shell somewhat.

"Sorry my love I was just feeling sorry for young Runs there, I couldn't imagine what that poor guy went through watching his beloved twin die like that before his eyes, that's a pain I never even want to imagine and it also made me think about you and Ven and how the pair of you must have felt losing your pack the way you did, it actually made me think that in a way I and Wisp are actually kinda lucky in a way, no family that we know of to loose, a weird blessing in disguise," he said.

Visa hugged him tightly and nuzzled him and kissed the back of his neck, "You truly are a kind male you know that?" she said.

"Seven just smiled and kissed Visa's hands, "That must be why I feel compelled to help him any way I can," he said and Visa chuckled softly.

"Yes my soft-hearted beautiful male, that's exactly why," she said before she turned him and gently led him back to the group to eat.

12