Radiance Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had Seven set foot outside the door women noticed him and began heading right for him, "There he is! That's him! It's the Angel!" one of them yelled and before they could even blink a crowd of ex-slaves had just seemingly appeared out of nowhere all around him.

"Thank you! You saved us, Mr Angel"! someone yelled but when someone when to place a hand on him Visa snarled loudly making them all jump backwards in shock.

"No one touches MY male but ME!" she snarled and they all looked frightened.

"Easy Visa they didn't mean anything by it, they are just thankful is all, it's alright ladies she won't hurt you, she's just overprotective of me because she's my life mate, she doesn't mean anything by it," Seven said placing a hand on Visa's shoulder making her calm down as he addressed both.

Visa deflated and blew out a deep breath and nodded, "I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to but I don't like people touching my male" she said and the crowd seemed to understand and eased back from Seven.

"Thank you for the kind words ladies but I am not an angel, just a guy who has a powerful skill, it was a team effort getting you out of there, it was thanks to every person here, I was just one cog in the machine," Seven said.

"But we saw you, you flew and you completely destroyed the entire place with the power of your will!" one of them said with lots of nods and cheers.

"I'm telekinetic not an Angel guys but thank you for your support guys, but no thanks are needed, it's what we do," Seven said.

"Thank you so so so much, you have no idea what you mean to us, all of you," someone else said.

"You are most welcome," Seven said feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Finally, after he got through shaking hands Seven and his group made it to the meeting room and they found Shepherd and her group all sat grinning at them, "So you made it through your fan club then" Spectre said with a grin and Seven sighed.

"Yeah eventually but I guess I can understand it a bit, to a slave freedom is everything and I'm just the most obvious in the group who saved them," he said.

"Yeah, I'd say so given that you were the guy in power armour who flew into the air and destroyed the whole place with a glowing ball of fuck you and everyone near you, that was fucking incredible by the way and so was that shield of love you threw over us and yes we all felt it," Cho said.

"Well I wasn't going to let anyone who didn't deserve it get hurt especially my Visa or all my friends and innocent people now was I?" Seven said.

"Well, you sure as hell did that, in most spectacular fashion I must say," Shepherd said.

"Alright alright we all know Seven is the Angel of non-human love but can we please get to planning the hit on the Amazons so some of us can rush our human off and love them to death because I have a beautiful human right here who is in dire need of hot claw love," Ven said shooting Seven and then Gregory a grin making them both sigh but Gregory was also smiling.

"Alright, then Shauna and Sheila you guys have the floor," Shepherd said gesturing to the floor before the whiteboard.

Shauna stepped up but Sheila took a seat in the front row, "Me's let Shauna explain, she's smart" she said.

"Alright guys, this here is where the main base of the Amazons is located, it's underground in an abandoned metro station, they've got all the entrances and exits sealed off so using the main tunnels is suicide," Sheila said pointing to a large metro station on the outskirts of the city.

"So these are the patrol routes that we know of, now at most there will be about two hundred of them in the main base at any one time with about another fifty out on patrol, but this is the point we need to deal with most of them will fight if the enforcers are left alive and the queen, if you take all of them out then the rest of them will most likely collapse and give up but it will need to be a quick decisive strike, the queen and all the enforcers need to go down in a single hit because if they can get the girls riled up then they will fight, its what the conditioning and the threats and the brainwashing tells them to do, but if you remove that threat it will cause them to freeze up because their leader and their protector is gone," Shauna said.

"Alright, are there any other entrances into the place other than the main tunnels?" Seven asked and Shauna nodded.

"Yeah there's a few, things like service tunnels and there's also the skylights by they are seriously high up," Shauna said.

"Hmmmm I can deal with that, the suit can drop from a serious altitude and absorb it plus two of our non-human friends here can climb on the walls, Malakai for instance he can simply walk on the walls," Seven said.

Shauna nodded, "Yeah I think we can use that but I think we should hit them from multiple angles all at once, totally overwhelm them as we're going to be going up against multiple targets all at once," she said.

"I think we should have one claw come in from here and one from here, if they lead the charge it should shit them royally up I mean even to super mutants two angry claws going mental is going to scare the living daylights out of them, when Visa and ven burst in on us if it wasn't for Seven we'd have been shitting ourselves," Shauna said.

Visa smiled at that and nodded looking a little smug, "if it wasn't for my beloved male you'd have been doing a lot more than that I can tell you" Visa said and Shauna nodded.

"I believe you and I respect it, infact I think it's both a beautiful and wonderful thing because to me it proves to what level you are willing to go to to protect what's your and to defend your man," Shauna said and Visa puffed her chest out proudly.

"Damn straight, all this beauty right here belongs to me just as I belong to him, he is mine he is mine and I would walk right through the gates of hell and punch the devil himself right in the balls without a second thought," Visa said and all of the girls in the group and also Ven were all nodding.

The group spent three hours working out the minute details of how this raid was going to go down, Seven wanted to do more training with the teams that were going in, Shepherd had told them that there were a surprising amount of people volunteering for this raid after she'd explained to them what was happening and she also explained to Seven that they had managed to retrieve quite a few extra weapons from paradise falls along with extra ammo because apparently Malakai had had the bright idea to rob the armoury before blowing it up and he had liberated it of quite a fair bit of ordinance.

Once they were done planning Ven snatched Gregory off his feet and with him in a bridal carry he rushed away with his rather surprised but not unhappy-looking human in his arms, "Looks like someone was was a little desperate for some human love" Wisp laughed as she rode along on the back of Malakai who had scooped her up and thrown her up onto his back so she could ride along on his back.

"Me's wishes me had pretty human to grab and run off with," Sheila said sadly as they walked together across the town.

"You will someday," Seven said and that's when Shepherd came running up to Seven.

"Hey guys can I have a word please?" she asked.

Seven glanced at Visa and the others and got a few glances back of curiosity, "Sure" Seven said.

"Umm can we do it inside please I kinda don't want anyone to hear us," she said and now that really caught Seven's attention.

"Well sure but you'll have to forgive the sounds of claw on human boy love Ven isn't exactly quiet though I do dare you to ask him to keep it down," Seven said with a wide grin as he opened the door and no sooner had they opened they were greeted with the sounds of creaking springs and loud male moans from both Gregory and from Ven.

"Wow, those two really don't hold back do they?" Shepherd said obviously a little embarrassed by what she was hearing.

The group chuckled but Visa folded her arms over her ample chest, "No self-respecting Claw would ever hide their love for their most beloved one from the world because to us showing our pleasure and joy in its purest form is the highest praise for them, we will never hide our joy from them or the world, a proud Claw takes joy in every part of our loved one just like I do with my Seven" Visa said.

"Don't we know it, you should have heard them going at it in the shower this morning I thought they were going to come through the floor shower and all" Wisp said shooting Seven a devilish grin and making him blush but Visa doubled down and shot her a wide smile.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" she said and Wisp laughed and grinned back at her.

"Not at all because now I got my little sugar legs right here and trust me this boy right here knows how to make a human girl scream," she said and Visa roared with laughter while Malakai blushed and glanced around at everyone in embarrassment.

Seven walked up and patted him on the shoulder, "Welcome to the strong woman love club, it's a side club to the non-human love club, learn to love the blush brother" he said and Malakai chuckled and nodded.

"See now this is why I love you guys, you are just so comfortable with one another it's like you are all family, I've never seen anything like it and I love it infact me and my team all love it and that's kinda what I want to talk to you about," Shepherd said beaming from ear to ear.

"Ok?"Seven asked curiously.

"When all this is all over I assume you are going to be moving on correct?" Shepherd said and Seven nodded.

"Yeah we can't afford to stay in one place too long, we were on our way towards Boston, we can't afford to sit in one place for too long as we are being hunted by some dangerous people called the Enclave," Seven said.

"Who are they?" she asked.

So after he finished explaining who the Enclave were Shepherd looked thoughtful but also angry as during this conversation she learned about Seven and Wisp's past and it obviously angered her.

"Well then that makes this even easier for me, I want to come with you in fact I should say we want to come with you me and my entire team, my girls like you guys and what you are about and what you are selling and we want in, we want to come with you on your journey, we're sick of being scared, we're sick and tired of being scared and being alone, so if you'll have us once this raid with the Amazons is over we'd like to come with you," Shepherd said leaving Seven and all of them stunned.

Seven glanced at all of them and then nodded, "Sure we got no problems with that Shepherd but just be aware or lives are not easy and they are pretty far from safe and obviously we won't be coming back this way, our plan is to either just escape the Enclave or find a place where we can just live free and be ourselves" Seven said.

"And that's what we want and if I'm honestly seeing the way you guys are together its making us revaluate how we're living our lives and we want more and if I'm honest I wouldn't mind having a gentle and kind sexy spider boy or maybe a big strong claw boy in my life and I know Spectre wouldn't she is jealous as hell that Wisp managed to snap up Malakai because I really think he opened her eyes, she never imagined meeting someone like him and he literally blew her mind and now she wants a cute Archnakai boy for herself," Shepherd said with a slightly shy smile.

"Well there definitely aren't anywhere we're going but then who knows who we're going to meet with him around, he's basically a magnet for human loving non-humans and visa versa as is very obvious given what's happening right now," Wisp said and Seven sighed heavily.

"I"m never going to live this down now am I?' he said and Visa wrapped herself around him.

"Not chance my sexy human, not a chance," she said

12