Radiance Ch. 46

Story Info
The group get to know their new Ghoul allies.
6k words
4.69
2.8k
4
0

Part 69 of the 122 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 46: Going Underground.

Seven and the group followed their new Ghoul friends across the ruined city, after some time talking with them they had decided that Seven and his people could be trusted so they had decided to take their new friends home to meet the family so to speak, so now they led the group across the city to the museum of history.

As the group entered the museum they were amazed by the condition the place was in, the outside was kinda battered somewhat but inside it was in incredible condition and given how strong the walls of the building it wasn't hard to see what they had chosen this place.

Underworld itself was located in the museum's afterlife exhibit which seemed to be dedicated to the differences in belief in the afterlife from cultures from all around the world, the entrance appeared to be a large skull with two banners hanging on either side of it which seemed to have weathered the ravages of time remarkably well.

"Well this is home smooth skin, be on your best behaviour in here, this is our home and you are our guests" Faith said in her gravelly voice that made her sound like she was growling which could easily be mistaken for a threatening tone if you didn't pay enough attention.

"Can we quit it with the smooth skin shit, please? I'm not calling you names or would you prefer it if I start calling you Ghoul or something worse?" Seven said.

Faith gave him a mischievous smile, "Never had you pegged as the sensitive type tin man, names hurt your itty bitty feelings?" she said in a rather condescending voice making Visa bristle.

"What did you say, zombie girl?" Ven said suddenly beating his sister to the punch and Faith baulked along with all of the other Ghouls.

"Hey, not fucking cool! That's fucking racist!!" Faith snarled turning to glare at the large Claw male who simply fixed her with a fang-filled grin.

"Oh? And calling him a smooth skin isn't? So let me get this right its only racist when he does it but when you do it it's perfectly fine as it's just a joke right?" he said making Faith snarl.

"It was just a joke you don't have to get so butt hurt over it scale boy" Faith grumbled.

"Oh I'm not butt hurt at all in fact my beautiful boy takes very good care of my butt thank you very much but I believe in fairness and that man there has shown every single member of this group of ours what fairness and equality actually are so I will defend him, so every time you insult him by calling him smooth skin I will call you zombie girl, I'm not aiming it at the other Ghouls here as they haven't insulted my friend just you, simple really don't want to get called a zombie girl don't call him a smooth skin and we'll soon see just how funny you think your 'joke' actually is because two can play that game," Ven said in a matter of fact voice.

The other Ghouls seemed to contemplate this for a moment switching their gaze's back and forth between Ven and Faith, then they turned to look at Faith, "He's got a point Faith, even when they first saw who we really were they didn't insult us or treat us like we were any different to them so maybe keep the barbs for the racist assholes who genuinely believe that shit about us like the fucking Brotherhood yeah?" Markus said.

She looked at him in surprise like the thought that her friends would side with the newcomers over her had never entered her head, but when she seemed to realise she wasn't going to win this argument she simply grumbled and sulked, "Fine, I'm sorry Seven" she said putting real sarcastic emphasis on his name.

"See? Not so hard to be polite now is it?" Ven said obviously loving her discomfort and knowing that she couldn't do a thing about it.

"Like pulling fucking teeth" she grumbled and ven smiled even broader.

"I'm sure you'd know all about that," he said making her baulk and she glanced at Seven.

"Where the hell did you find him he's a bitch?" she said and Seven snorted a laugh.

"Oh you have no idea," Gregory said patting Ven's rear and making Ven swat him playfully with his tail.

"Rule number one of Claws don't insult them or more importantly their friends, they won't stand for it, they have a code of honour and they stick to it like glue," Seven said putting an arm around Visa's hips and squeezing her.

"Damn fucking straight, there is so little in the ways of honour in this world these days so we claws will uphold it because no one else is going to," Visa said proudly, she cocked her large hips placing her large hand on top of Seven's to make sure he didn't remove it.

"Wish there were more like you in the world it could really use it," Markus said glancing between the two large Claws.

"Well hopefully if we manage to rescue the others maybe just maybe there might be some of our pack among them and even if they weren't as fellow claws we would still do all we could to save them, doubly so if they are our kin," Ven said with a powerful passion in his voice.

Markus nodded, "That thought right there is kinda why this place exists in the first place, to provide a safe place for Ghouls everywhere to exist free of prejudice and bigotry and hate for us just existing, we didn't ask for this, we didn't ask to look like this or to be this way, we couldn't control it same as anybody else, all we want is to be left alone to live the lives we've been given and not be hunted down like vermin," he said with a great deal of sadness in his thick gravelly voice.

"It brings me such sadness that my so-called kin treats others this way, others that look like them let alone those that look different, but I can promise you not one of this group here will ever treat any one of you as anything less than their equal, its what this group is based on, the idea that every sentient being is not only free but equal, that no love or life is worth any less than any other, simple as that, we make it a point of educating all the people we encounter of what their lives could be if they only give both humans and non-humans a chance, they could have such great friendships beneficial to both or sometimes so much more," Seven said with such passion and fire in his voice that even Faith looked amazed.

Visa draped herself over Seven's shoulders and wrapped her arms loosely around his chest as she rested her chin atop his head and she fixed every one of the Ghouls in her gaze, "This male right here has shown me what TRUE humans are capable of, he showed me and Wisp showed me and my brother more honour in the first days of meeting them than we have been shown our entire lives, this one here stole my heart and for a Claw that means the world, it means I am his for life and will stand proudly at his side no matter the threat or challenge that we face we will do so together, live or die I will be at his side as that is my place in this world as he will be at mine because no matter what comes he has my back as I have his and conquer or fall we do so together" she said proudly.

Around them the other couples did the same showing their unity, Wisp slid off Malakai's back where she'd been sat moved around him and leaned into the hold he placed around her waist holding his hands in place as she did.

Gregory stood proudly in front of ven as the pair adopted the same pose as Visa and Seven, while to their right Riss and Runs did the same.

The singletons in the group simply formed up on their flanks to show that they all stood together united on this front and that no matter what they would always be united.

"Jesus Christ where have you guys been our whole lives? We could have done with you guys around the last time the fucking Brotherhood showed up" Markus said.

Seven turned and fixed his gaze on him and he lifted a hand with a metal cannonball flew off a civil war display to his right and hovered before him, "Tell you what, you guys help free those claws and we'll make you a promise, if the Brotherhood come back in the time we are still here and we'll be standing right here on the front lines and we will show those bigoted fucks a whole lot of reasons why they should stay the fuck away from Underworld and its Ghouls, we'll send them a message they won't soon fucking forget" he said and with that, he squeezed his hand into a fist and the old cannonball shattered into powder in front of him making all of the Ghouls stare at him in open-mouthed shock.

"H-H-Holy shit remind me not to fucking wind him up anymore" Faith exclaimed.

"My Seven reserves his rage for those who truly deserve it, he lets me deal with those who try to insult him and I do not take insult lightly or kindly" Visa snarled.

"She makes crazy tails looks calm and collected," Ven said making his sister shoot him a glare.

"Keep it up dear brother and I'll show you what a true crazy tail is" she snarled and Ven laughed.

"Keep the tail action for your beloved human if you don't mind sister dear, I'm pretty sure he's the only one interested in seeing what's under it," he said making Seven laughs.

"Got that right," he said making Visa purr as her anger was forgotten and replaced with passion'

"Keep talking like that my human and Ghouls or not I'll peel you out of that tin can and find a nice quiet nest for me to ravage you," she said with a deep throaty growl.

"Wow, Jesus these Claw girls really don't care do they?" Faith exclaimed and Seven laughed.

"Oh you have no idea and I love it, wouldn't have her any other way," Seven said making Visa both growl and purr again.

The group of Ghouls led Seven and his group down into the underground display come town and the appearance of the highly unusual group caused quite a stir among the residents and a great many of them came out to look at them from the makeshift homes and shops that were littered all around, but it was Seven the two Claws and Malakai that drew the most attention.

Before they had even been there for a single minute a male Ghoul with a small group came stomping towards them with a rather determined and angry look painted on his face, "Faith what the hell are you thinking bringing this fucking Enclave murderer here!!?" the male Ghoul yelled.

"Easy Remus this is Seven he's not Enclave he just nicked some of their armour I mean do you seriously think an Enclave stooge would be walking around with company like this?" she said gesturing to Visa who was puffed right up and looking like she was about to take the Ghoul's head off his shoulders for calling her beloved male a murder, she rose up to her full height and loomed over the Ghoul and his posse instantly being backed up by her brother who was wearing a very similar expression.

"I'm sorry but I believe I must have misheard you, did you call my beloved lifemate a murderer and I would think very carefully on how you respond," Visa said in a voice that was as cold as ice and as hot as flames all at the same time.

Remus's mouth dropped open as he found himself staring up into the angry claw's face, "It can fucking talk!!?" he exclaimed making Visa even angrier but this time Seven got there first.

"Did you just call my beloved lifemate an IT?" Seven snarled stepping forwards and looming over the Ghoul in his seven-foot tall power armour.

Markus stepped forwards between the two groups with his hands raised up to try and soothe tensions, "Easy guys, like I said we've had a lot of problems with Enclave so that armour is going to cause some tension and ain't no-one here ever seen a talking claw before boy or girl so you'll have to forgive his ignorance but now that he knows such things exist I'm sure he's going to speak to you a lot more politely and respectfully isn't that right Remus?" he said turning to stare at the shocked Ghoul.

He quickly recovered himself and instantly realised that there was a lot more going on here than met the eye, "Y-Yes of course, please accept my apologies I just saw the armour and I misread the situation, as Markus said we have had a lot of problems with the Enclave not so much here at the Underworld as I don't believe they know where we are but that doesn't stop them trying to kill our people in the field so I apologise for my misunderstanding" Remus said and Seven nodded.

"Very well I can accept that but that doesn't excuse your insult directed towards my beloved one now does it?" he said and the man's mouth opened and closed as his eyes darted from Seven to Visa and back again.

"Y-Your life mate?" he asked in a highly shocked voice.

"Yes that's right lifemate as in she's my wife and I am her husband, got a problem with that?" Seven said and Remus shook his head looking like he might start sweating bullets at any moment.

"N-No of course not w-why would I? A-And of course I offer her my sincere apologies to her as well it was not my intention to offend I was simply shocked its not every day you encounter a talking Deathclaw, especially one that is in love with a human it just knocked me sideways a bit is all and once again I offer my since apologies to both of you for any offence I gave" Remus said doing some major league backtracking now that all the piss and vinegar that he originally approached with had been washed away by the implications of very real consequences to his actions.

Visa nodded, "Glad to hear it Remus especially as we came here with good intentions in order to help you with your Enclave problem while at the same time as helping the innocent claws under their control, your people brought us here in good faith," she said.

"O-Of course, wait you are going to help us with our Enclave problem?" Remus stammered in surprise like he couldn't understand anyone who wasn't a Ghoul wanting to help one with Ghoul problems.

"Trust me when I say that we are not fans of the Enclave here, to say the least, so any chance we get to kick them in the balls we are going to take it and we'll also help you out with the Brotherhood too" Visa said.

"B-B-But why? Why would you do that for us? You don't know us or owe us anything? And no-one does anything in this world for free?" Remus said in obvious shock and surprise.

"I never said our help was free but it doesn't carry a monetary value if that is what you are insinuating," Visa said making the Ghoul who she was towering over cock his head like a curious dog.

Seven simply watched this with a wry smile hidden under his helmet, it wasn't often that Visa took the lead in things like this as most of the time things like negotiations usually fell to him so it was nice to see her stepping up and showing that she was as dedicated to the ideals of this group as he was, it warmed his heart to see especially as it appeared that his claw girl was a rather shrewd negotiator, but then he should have known that given how easily she could negotiate him out of his pants, though usually, she was far more skilled in the area of 'aggressive' negotiations.

"Ok, so what kind of payment would you and your umm group? Team? Whatever you guys call yourselves require for your help?" Remus asked.

"Nothing much really, just a place to stay so say bed and board for the time we are here and any intel you guys have that could help us achieve our goals," Visa said and Remus looked amazed.

"That's it?" he exclaimed in obvious shock like he was expecting her to tell him she was joking and just pull out a massive monetary number out of her sexy tail hole.

"I told you we aren't in this for monetary gains, we simply want to help, we understand that the world is cruel and cold and everyone has to do anything they can to survive, but we just want to show people that there is another way a way where different people and species can help each other then maybe just maybe things can start getting better for everyone, it certainly did for all of us," Visa said gesturing to the group as a whole.

Remus looked sceptical but he glanced at the four Ghouls who had brought them in, "You guys trust them and vouch for them?" he asked.

"Trust them I couldn't say fully yet but they seem like good people hell they could have easily killed us when we first met them they had us bang to rights hell they had those two so close to us they could have fucking slit our throats and we'd have never known who did it but him fuck me sideways with a barge pole he could have fucked us seven ways from Sunday and there would have been nothing we could have done about it but he didn't so that's got to count for something I guess," Faith said looking at Seven.

Remus glanced between the two, "What do you mean Faith? You talking about his power armour?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Nope, not even close I mean sure we'd have been pretty fucked trading shots with someone in a bulletproof tin can but it's more the guy inside it this time, he's got some kind of crazy power man, he just stretched out his hand and before I knew it I was floating in the fucking air man, it was fucking incredible and fucking scary too I mean what if he was someone who didn't like Ghouls? I'd have been fucked" she said shooting a Seven a look of muted admiration.

"It's called Telekinesis, it means I can interact with the world simply by reaching out and touching it with my mind like this" Seven said looking at Remus and making him nearly leap out of his dark peeling skin as a pair of invisible hands squeezed his shoulders.

"What in the name of holy fuck!!?" he yelled spinning on the spot looking for who had touched him while all the others looked at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah like that" Faith said grinning at him and then at Seven and now the other Ghouls were really paying attention to him as well.

"How the hell did you do that!?" Remus exclaimed staring at Seven intensely his red eyes which were something that a great many if not all Ghouls seemed to share in common seemed to shine with a deep curiosity.

"Telekinesis, it allows me to interact with the world with just my mind, it's like having an army of invisible hands at my command," Seven said a little proudly.

"It comes in very handy let me tell you," Visa said with a grin and swish of her long tail winking at Seven as she did.

"He crushed a fucking cannonball with it upstairs Remus, a fucking cannonball so imagine what else he can do with it," Markus said.

Remus and the others looked both shocked and impressed, "I seen and heard some incredible things in my time in the wastes but that sure is a new one, well then I guess if you really wanted to you could do some serious damage with very little effort couldn't you?" he said his eyes seeming to glisten as the cogs in his head began to turn but Wisp caught it.

"He's not an enforcer or a weapon," she said making him glance up and look at her curiously and he glanced up at her and then at the large Arachnakai boy stood next to her with his arms folded over his chest.

"I'm sorry?" Remus asked looking like he was counting Malakai's eyes.

"Before you get any bad ideas he's not going to be your enforcer or anything like that, we are passing through the area, he's not heavy so don't get any ideas like that, not saying you have just saying is all, that's not what we are about at all" Wisp said with a cold note in her voice.

By the look in Remus's eyes, she'd hit the nail right on the head with that comment and he looked a little startled that she'd seen right through him so easily, but then Wisp always was a really observant girl and Seven truly hadn't seen that coming.

"Oh no, no nothing like that I was just going to say that if you guys are looking for paying work I might have a few jobs laying around that you guys would be perfect for that's all, nothing shady I promise," he said quickly and Seven shook his head.

"Not interested thanks, got everything we need right here, if we need money then we can scavenge scrap or anything else, if we need food then let's be fair we got four of the best hunters around right here, those two you never see coming and those two if you see them coming its already too late," Seven said pointing first at Riss and Runs then at the two claws who all puffed out their chests proudly.

12