Radiance Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked both surprised and taken aback and then he to her surprise smiled at her, "So Seven was true to his word, after all, he truly is a wonder that man" he said softly and she couldn't help but nod, Seven had mentioned that he'd spoken to Chris and she shouldn't be surprised that he knew this was coming but she still did feel it.

Suddenly she felt his grip tighten on her hands, "Well then if I am given the choice I choose to serve you" he said and Vess actually felt her mouth fall open in shock.

"W-What? You are choosing me over freedom? I mean you could return home to your family, you could be free!?" she exclaimed and that's when Chris gave her the most heartwarming smile she had ever seen in her life.

"I know and its something I am incredibly thankful for Vess, it simply proved to me that you are who i hoped you would be, that you believe in honour the same way I do, yeah I have to admit I was kinda scared when you first took me but in an odd kinda way I was also kinda happy, like somehow I was worth something to someone who was not my family, not that isn't enough but you know different, like my life was worth something to someone and that someone was truly awesome looking Alpha Matriarch Claw who the more I looked at the more i started to see the beauty in, sutblty at first but then the more i looked the more I saw, from how polished and smooth looking your scales are, how powerful and incredible your legs are, how long and luscious your tail its, how smooth and sharp your horns look, before i knew it I just couldn't stop looking at you, I didn't understand what was happening to me and it scared me but then I saw how Seven and Visa are and I began to think, is it all that bad to be attracted to a Claw girl really? It seems to work for them so why not me?" he said softly and Vess actually felt her big heart fluttering but it was obvious that he was not done.

"You showed me a kindness whether you realise it or not, yeah you kinda threatened my life but the way I see it you gave me more choice than I already had, if you had chosen to simply ignore me you would have condemned me to a slow and painful death, I had no right to ask for your help as as far you were concerned I was you enemy who was dead set on hurting you and your family, so if you had simply killed me who could have blamed you, but you didn't you offered me either a mercy in taking my life painlessly which given the state I was in the most could have asked for, but you instead gave me a choice to serve you and kind of make up for the things I had done in a way I feel kinda lucky that I get to look after someone like you, you are an incredible being Vess, like power, passion, strength and if I may so beauty given a face and soul and you allowed me to serve you and to be the one who is responsible for taking care of you and if I'm honest i kinda like that it ummm kinda lit some kinda fire inside me that I never knew existed, I mean here is this incredibly powerful woman who could turn me into meaty chunks with the simple flick of her wrist and she wants me to take care of her and her needs, it ummm kinda made me think all kinda of things" he said his voice going insanely cute and embaressed at the end but it was more his honourable and observant words that really made Vess's tail swish with excitement.

"What sort of things?" Vess asked in a soft and husky voice that sounded more like a pant than she intended it to.

Chris flushed bright crimson and it was all Vess could do to restrain herself from releasing the tension in her legs and springing onto him, but fortunately for him and the structural integrity of the bed, she managed to restrain herself, barely.

"Well I err ummmm kinda had naughty thoughts about when you asked me for an executive Claw wash for one, I Ummm kinda had a daydream about you letting me wash you all over paying very special attention to the parts under your tail," he said his voice sounding incredibly embarrassed but it wasn't just the voice that was lighting flame-like plasma inside Vess it was the pheromones that were pouring off him.

Humans may be able to hide their intentions and their true feelings in their words but they were not able to hide the truth their bodies told and she could smell the earthy and spicy musk that was rolling off him, the thoughts she was making him relive were arousing him and she could feel it happening to herself as well.

For a moment she closed her eyes and that fantasy she'd had swam back into her mind as vivid as it had been when she'd aid upon her bed back in the safe house with her fingers between her legs, but then Chris's voice snapped her out of her fantasy but his words very nearly sent her spiralling head first right back into it.

"So Ummm yeah that's why I am doing this if I am truly honest with both you and myself because I want a shot with you, and I kinda figured that if I served you loyally and faithfully that you would umm maybe see me as I hoped that one day you would, as a male and then on that day I'd earn my place not only at your side but in your heart and possibly your nest," he said surprising her with not only his honesty but his understanding of claw society.

"So if I am to have the choice Vess I choose to stay at your side, where you tread I tread, where you roam I roam, I will take care of you and whatever needs you have just as you promised to me when you took me in, I will care for you my Alpha as you deserve, I pledge my service to you Vess Alpha Matriarch of the proud Northen pack such as it is and whatever form you wish it to take I pledge it of my own free will and choice, from this moment on I am your servant," Chris said climbing down off the bed and kneeling before her which sent a flush of purest heat through her.

She couldn't hold it any more she snatched him from the floor and wrapped him in her arms crushing him into her chest swells till his head slipped right into the gap between them, then she lifted him up so his crimson and breathless face was looking right into hers, he had proved himself worthy but not of being her servant, but of being her mate.

"I do not accept your service in any place other than one," she said and he looked both shocked and disappointed.

"O-Oh ok I understand, where is it that you wish me to serve you then?" he asked softly his voice betraying the crush that was happening to his heart and soul right now as he believed that his offer had been rejected but nothing could be further from the truth.

She leaned in close so she could speak directly into his ear, "In my nest is the only place that you shall serve me because in every other place you will walk tall and proudly at my side not as my servant, but as my mate if you accept of course" she said and his head turned slowly as his eyes widened into a pair of liquid dinner plates.

"M-M-Mate!? You are claiming me!?" he exclaimed and she gave him a massive grin.

"You bet I am beautiful human, from this moment on you are mine, if any other female of any species even dares to look at you I will tear limb from limb because from this moment you belong to me, you are my male and no-one else's I will be the one who will take care of you and in return, I will be the one who will revel in your service in the way that it truly counts" she half growled half purred.

Chris blinked a couple of times and then he threw his arms around her neck and held against her tightly, "Thank you" he said softly.

"You are welcome, now I do believe you said something about giving me an executive Claw wash?' she said with a mischievous grin crossing her face and Chris laughed nervously but smiled at her all the same.

"Whatever m'lady wishes malady shall receive," he said doing an exaggerated accent and doing a bow while still held in her arms and dangling in the air.

"Be careful with such words my beautiful human as we Alpha Claws tend to have a tendency to collect on such things" she said and he laughed heartily.

"Oh I was careful with them, I said exactly what I meant," he said and Vess could not help herself, this beautiful little fragile human was offering her such delicious silent promises that she was going to collect on them, every single one of them.

Turning she stood up and quickly tucked her beautiful human carefully under her arm leaving his dangling from her armpit, then she turned and marched to the bathroom carrying him under her arm, "Well then firstly I will be having my executive Claw wash!" she said her voice echoing her determination though to her complete surprise she actually had to fight against her shaking legs which were showing her nerves but happily she made it into the marble bathroom and deposited him down on the floor next to the bath.

Chris turned and smiled up at her as she squatted down to his height again and nervously he reached up and stroked both of her horns involuntarily making her both purr and growl, it seemed this beautiful human did know a thing or two about how to make a female claw very happy indeed as both of her horns tingled.

"May I kiss you?" he asked in such a cutely nervous voice that it took all of Vess's strength not to pin him to the floor and just ravish him right here and now, it was pressing every single dominant button she had but she resisted the urge.

"Of course and thank you for asking my beautiful human" she purred and to her purest delight he leaned in slowly and he pressed his impossibly soft lips to hers sending a flutter of tingles throughout her head and her body, that's when she felt him part her lips with his and actually lick her fangs making her whole mouth explosively tingle all at once.

She couldn't help it she shoved her long tongue into his mouth and relished the taste of him all hot and sweet, she wanted more, she wanted to taste every single inch of him, she saw his cheeks bulge as her tongue was much larger than his even if it was thinner it was still a hell of a lot longer so there wasn't exactly room for all of it in his small mouth and when she finally extracted it he panted heavily with beautiful pink and red flush to his skin which she could not resist, leaning in and running her long tongue over his throat like was putting a collar made of her flesh around it making him gasp and let out the cutest little whimper noise she had ever heard in her life.

The salty taste of his skin made her mouth water and she yearned for more, when she finally released him he looked dazed and slightly confused but not in a bad way, she gave him a grin which was exactly as predatory as it would have looked to the beautiful delicate human she was now holding upright in her hands as his legs had turned into rubber bands, "So my niece was right human kisses are supremely beautiful and you taste every bit as good as she described, I will be expecting a whole lot more of them understood?" she growled softly and he nodded still breathless.

"Y-Yes ma'am" he stammered and she grinned deeper deciding to push the advantage of his beautiful stupor.

"And I will expect not every one of them to be on my lips there are so many parts of me that ache for the touch of your silky human lips understand?" she growled softly and his eyes widened as he clicked to what she was hinting at and he smiled blushing hard nodding as she did, "Good boy now come I want to feel those hands of yours as you wash me" she purred as her excitement built fast and hard, this was gonna be fun.

12