Radiance Ch. 96

Story Info
Seven and Visa learn the joys of inflight entertainment.
6k words
4.76
1.6k
3
0

Part 119 of the 122 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 96: Wings of Justice.

As they went through the plan and who would be doing what Seven took a conference call on the radio from Wisp on which she outlined some plans she had to deal with the ESF problem they were currently having and he agreed with them but a worry was still niggling at him that maybe he should head back and help them out but then he couldn't leave the others here to deal with this situation all alone now could he?

Eve seemed to pick up on this and she looked at him curiously as he had informed everyone about the situation her including, "You are worried about your friends aren't you?' she said and he glanced at her and nodded.

"Yeah Wisp's a tough cookie and she's got some powerful backup but dealing with a special forces team and not just that but two of our kind puts me on edge you know, I feel like I should be there?" he said and he felt Visa rub his back reassuringly with her massive hand.

"Well, I'm sure if she really needs you she can just call and you can just go and help her right? I mean I'm sure she knows that if she called you you'd come right away," Eve said obviously trying to comfort him.

"Yeah but that's quite a distance to cover I mean there's no chance I'd get there on time to save anyone," he said and Eve cocked her head curiously.

"Not sure how long it would take to cover the distance from her to the commonwealth in flight but it can't be that long surely?' she said and Seven and the others all looked at her wearing the same puzzled expression.

"In-flight? Err I'm telekinetic I don't have wings doc?" Seven said and she looked at him with a single eyebrow raised.

"Umm it's the same thing," she said and he mirrored her raised an eyebrow.

"And how did you come to that conclusion?" he asked.

"Well you can lift any object you can perceive right?" she asked and he nodded.

"And you can create a shield of invisible energy simply by imagining such a thing correct?' she asked and he nodded again.

"Well then the answer is simple, you simply lift yourself and create a bubble around your own body while you propel yourself in the direction you wish to go," she said as if it should have been the most obvious thing in the world to him.

"Lift......myself?' Seven said as a full realisation dawned on him and he glanced at Visa whom he had lifted off her feel many times as if she was a feather despite her tremendous weight, hell he'd lifted Thundertail and she was easily twice the size of Visa and he'd done it with ease.

"Exactly, you simply use the same method you use and obviously I don't fully understand that as how could I I'm not telekinetic, but whatever that method is you simply use it to lift your own body then use a bubble to reduce the air drag on yourself which should allow you to achieve pretty high speeds without either over-pressuring your armour or heating it up due to air resistance, should also prevent things like bird strikes because let's be honest radseagulls are a pain in the arse at the best of times last thing you need is one riding shotgun in your helmet while moving potentially at supersonic speeds, or if you have a passenger with you I doubt they like one of them unceremoniously rammed up their tail hole at Mach 4, kinda hard to imagine who it would be the bigger surprise for though the radgull or the Claw, oh and I would make sure there's air enough in there to breathe while we're on the topic," Eve said in a thoughtful tone.

"Me's hates radgulls, nasty squawking thieves! Always try to steal me's food, sent one to the moon with me's tail only last week, teach him for trying to steal Thundertail's radstag steak which Miss Eve makes special for Thundertail!" Thundertail said both angrily and triumphantly and the whole group was now caught up imagining a rather confused radgull on the moon with a mouth full of rocks.

"How in the name of hell did that never occur to me until this point? I'd literally levelled buildings and thrown blast doors at people and it never occurred to me to lift myself into the air not even once," Seven said feeling like a full-bore dumb ass.

"Sometimes a fresh perspective is all that's needed," Eve offered with a smile.

"Doc I'd kiss you if it wouldn't get both our faces clawed off by a somewhat jealous Claw girl not a million miles away," Seven said hearing the growl rise from Visa at the mere hint of him kissing anyone but her.

"Yeah don't do that I rather like my face infact I hope one day it'll attract a mate," Eve said with a laugh.

"Not this human it won't this one is mine!!" Visa said with a possessive snarl that was backed up with an even more possessive grab and kiss that left Seven staggering around like a drunk for a moment.

"Message received and understood loud and clear," Eve said with a chuckle giving Visa a salute which made her nod her large horned head.

"Not this one either, this one is more than just spoken for he's marked and claimed and if any fingers or claws touch this beautiful skin other than these ones then the owner of said fingers and claws will join Thundertail's radgull on the moon, albeit in slight more pieces," Vess said with a snarl that made her niece's look like a purr by comparison and Seven instantly realised that possessive nature definitely ran through the female side of her family like blood.

"I'd just hit them into the ground like a nail and make them watch as I ravished my Timothy before her very eyes and I'd make sure she had a near-perfect view of his face when I rode him into bliss," Shauna said coldly making all of them look at the normally mild-mannered super mutant scientist in surprise including Timothy himself who was doing a very good impression of a blushing fish with his mouth hanging open.

Vess and Visa roared with laughter and strode over to clap her on both shoulders, "Oh you should have been born a Claw Shauna you'd have made a fine fine Claw with an attitude like that, you never take out your anger over another's attraction on your male you simply show them why they belong to you and no-one else," Vess said proudly while shaking the big mutant girl slightly.

"Me's wishes me's had handsome human boy to prove me's worth too over and over again," Thundertail said letting her tail droop sadly as she hung her head and dipped her snout so it pointed at the floor.

Vess didn't even miss a beat, she turned and walked right up to her and lifted her snout up so she was looking at her in surprise, "Chin up, chest out, tail up, you are a proud Claw female, never forget that you stand tall and proud before all who would face you and you show them you are not ashamed of who you are or what you are, when your pride shines your confidence shine and when your confidence shines you shine too, it is this shine that will make that human who is out there right now looking around this cold scary world for his protector see you for who you really are, both his salvation and his love, your confidence will bring him right to your side where he belongs and from there you can choose which side you want him on or even maybe under?" Vess said closing that statement with a wink that really brightened Thundertail's face up.

"You's really thinks me's can do it Alpha Claw Vess?" she asked and Vess nodded.

"I don't think so I know so I mean look right here three handsome human boys though that one is obviously the most handsome," she said pointing at Chris who blushed.

"And three nonhuman girls, two proud Claws and one proud super mutant, we look nothing like their fragile females no offence Miss Eve," Vess continued.

"None taken," Eve said with a smile and a dismissive wave as she knew where Vess was going with this.

"And do these boys look at any other than us? Tell me what happened to you when you tried to move on Seven?" she asked and Visa barely held in the growl that bubbled in her chest but Seven saw her scales bristle at the mere mention of it.

"He's stops me, tells me he's loves lucky Alpha Claw Visa and no other," Thundertail said.

"Exactly! A human man who loves his Claw so much that he won't even look at another Claw let alone another of his own kind, that kinda of loyalty and love are hard won earned young Claw, the first step to this is showing your potential male your worth and the first step to this is confidence, if you have confidence in ourself then others will as well all Alpha Claws know this, your Matriarch and Patriarch know it and so must you, so when we stumble across this soon to be lucky human and with him around I have no doubt we will he's like a non-human loving human magnet, you will show him your pride and confidence, you show him your strength and your passion and you show him that you will crush his enemies and make any who would ever hurt him run in fear of your wrath, but then with him you show him nothing but the most gentle of care, then he will look at you and no other because he will be so star struck by the powerful and radiant Claw before him that he will not wish to look anywhere else and then you will show him why he made the very best of choices, then and only then will he show you a love you can get nowhere else on this planet and trust me I once loved the strongest and most noble Claw boy I have ever known but now my heart is in his beautiful and gentle hands and I would have it no-where else and trust me my heart isn't the only part of me in those wondrous hands," Vess said confidently pointing at Chris again and all of them could see that Thundertail was hanging on her every word while glancing at the still blushing but smiling human.

"Right well while you lot are teaching Thundertail how to seduce humans I'm going to go and learn how to well you know, fly," Seven said rising from his seat and striding towards the door.

"Might want to take your armour," Eve said and Seven glanced at her curiously.

"For two reasons, one if you crash the armour will protect you and two to learn how to fl encumbered, if you can do it while wearing that big old heavy thing then without it you'll have zero problems," Eve continued and Seven thought for a moment before nodding and stepping into it.

Visa growled, "Did you have to give my male more reasons to hide away in that damn tin suit?" she grumbled and Vess chuckled.

"Patience my niece the more he hides away the more passion you store up to unleash on him when you finally peel him out of it," she said and this time Visa lost control of the growly purr that burst out of her along with the tail swish that went with it.

Vess winked at Thundertail, "And that is what clean and righteous human loving Claw passion looks like when you have a human that can make your tail swish like that of a crazy tail and you can't hold your purrs that is the human you will make a nest for you will be his queen and he will be your king," she said.

"Me's wants this so bad, me's wants human who will make Thundertail's tail swish!!" Thundertail exclaimed slapping said tail on the ground hard enough to shake the room.

"Just make sure he's not under it when you lose control of it or do that, or you might have a more human-shaped pancake than a human," Chris chuckled before blushing as he realised what he'd just said out loud.

"Why me's human be under Thundertail's tail?' Thundertail asked in confusion and Visa beckoned her over and Thundertail leaned in as Visa cupped her massive hand and whispered in her ear causing Thundertail's eyes to widen like saucers.

"H-H-Human boys do this for their Claw?" she exclaimed and both Vess and Visa nodded in unison.

"And they are damn good at it why do you think we both walk with such pride in every step we take?' Visa said.

"Me's wants human who will willingly go under Thundertail's tail too," Thundertail said both hopefully and slightly mournfully while looking back at her massive thick tail and her face betraying that she was kinda hoping to see a handsome human trying to sneak his way under there right at that very moment.

Vess placed a motherly hand on her shoulder, "Don't you worry young Claw when we're done with you we'll have to get our good friend Malakai to make you a sling to carry your human around under your tail because he'll never want to come out," Vess said making both Timothy and Chris chuckled while Seven shoot his now armour encased head.

"Or maybe a crowbar to pry him out so you can kiss and cuddle him before he manages to worm his way back under," Visa said jokingly.

"Me's would like that very much, want kisses and cuddles very badly," Thundertail said.

"And who knows some of them might even be on your mouth," Shauna said making all five of the ladies present and the two human men roar with laughter while the last human man slipped out like an armoured shadow before Visa decided to peel him out of his armour and halt his training before it got started.

Seven stood now out in the yard of the museum come lab come school house that eve had made her own and he could see other Gatorclaws now milling about, since his little gift presentation to the Alphas they were not worried by his presence as the Alphas had declared them all friends of the pack and some of them even lumbered over to get a better look at the new human in their midst.

But Seven couldn't afford to get distracted by these overly curious Claws now, time was against them and if he could pull this flying thing off it would be an absolutely tremendous boon to their side, gone would be the days of having to rely on scavenged tech to get where they were going and also gone would be the days of trekking long distance, if he could make himself strong enough he could lift the whole team and simply fly them where ever they needed to go, express delivery so to speak.

For some reason, an image of him flying through the air dropping human-loving Claw girls down on parachutes to the unsuspecting humans below popped into his head and she very nearly burst out laughing as the surprised humans were hugged by Claws from above, though an image of one looking up and seeing the underside of Thundertail's raised tail heading right for him stuck in there too.

He blew out a deep breath and focused, he closed his eyes and he imagined his invisible hands lifting himself into the air, holding him aloft and while Eve had made him think of the image of a bubble surrounding himself for some reason it took on the form of a pair of wings shielding him in his mind.

When he opened them again he realised that he was no longer on the ground and was hovering a hundred feet in the air with his blue smoke come flame wings sticking out his back again and the shock realisation caused him to let go and he swiftly plummeted to the ground doing a very good impression of a stone pitched out of a fifth story window.

There was a tremendous boom as Seven hit the ground amidst the amazed Gatorclaws who had all been staring opened mouthed up at him as he hovered in the air, "You's can fly!!" one of the girls said in shock.

"Not yet but I'm a pretty dab hand at falling evidently," Seven said dusting himself off as Visa poked her concerned-looking horned head out of an upstairs window.

"Everything alright my love?' she called down and he gave her a thumbs up.

"Yeah just getting a handle on things is all," he called up and her head vanished back inside with a look of relief on her pretty face.

"Alright Seven you can do this, no more messing about!" he said with determination and fire brewing in his voice.

Focusing hard he tried again but this time he kept his eyes open so he saw the exact moment his hands hoisted him off his feet and into the air where he hovered laughing, "I did it!" he exclaimed as the odd feeling of being weightless inside the suit hit him, he also noticed that the wings were back and try as he might they refused to go away this time, it seemed that the mere act of attempting flight summoned them and they remained the entire time he was in the air.

Now hovering was one thing but controlling both direction, height, pitch, speed and turning were totally other things, it took him quite a while to figure all of these factors out and he built up quite an audience while he did with nearly the whole extended Gatorclaw pack coming to watch him zooming about while all lounging about in the water and on the grass sunning themselves.

But after a few hours of dedicated focus Seven was really getting the hang of it and he was able to move at incredible speed by morphing the shape of his telekinetic shield from a ball to more of a bullet shape.

What amazed him the most about the flying was how little effort it really seemed to take, it was either that he had grown incredibly strong over the last past weeks with all the practice and training not to mention power barriers he'd broken through by complete accident, or that it truly was just this easy but while he was doing this his head didn't even hurt a little bit.

Though that might be due to the adrenaline-fueled exhilaration of flying through the cloud-filled sky with nothing but his own mind powering him, free to go wherever he pleased with nothing more than a single thought propelling him through the air like a human-shaped missile.

On one particular pass over the Gatorclaw compound in the Safari, Zone Seven noticed Visa out in the courtyard and he got a little mischievous, she seemed to be inspecting something on the ground as he flew overhead and he circled around behind her and tried to not get distracted by her perfectly heart-shaped scaley rear end waving about as he came in on fast approach and snatched the surprised Claw right of the ground.

Seven had already practised carrying someone with a mannequin that he'd found in one of the zoos displays nearby and one of the problems he'd swiftly realised was because that air resistance was not a thing thanks to the bubble shield of telekinetic energy surrounding him it did not force the body he was holding back into alignment with his own, it simply flopped forwards throwing him off balance, so he swiftly figured out that to solve this problem he would need to use some more of the invisible hands that were holding him aloft to hold them too.

So before Visa could even start kicking and flailing about in alarm as she rocketed upwards with her his invisible hands grabbed her hips, arms and thighs as well as her calves and tail and held them all in perfect alignment with him as he wrapped his metallic arms around her waist just below her bust.

"Welcome aboard air Seven my good lady, please try to keep all hands, feet claws and tails inside the cabin at all times and please relax and enjoy your flight with us today," Seven said as he pulled off a perfect pirouette spin before shooting his still yelling Claw girl and himself towards a particularly fluffy looking cloud.

"What the hell!!?" Visa yelled as they barreled through the cloud and popped out the top into the brilliant sunshine, that's when he felt her freeze up as the view truly hit her.

"S-S-Seven this is incredible!!" she exclaimed and Seven lazily dodged and weaved around little hillocks sticking up out of the cloud's fluffy top, dancing them between sunbeams like he was doing a slalom on a ski run with her.

"Thought you might like it, felt kinda bad having all this fun up here on my own so I thought I'd share it with the person who means the most to me in life," Seven said gently nuzzling the back of her horned head with his helmeted one.

"I don't think any Claw ever will have experienced a view like this one, the closest who will be ever able to do this is Passa with those wings of his and he hasn't properly gotten the hang of them that we know of yet," Visa said in a soft voice as she turned her head to look out over the sea of snow-white clouds below them as Seven slowed his pace.

"It's quite something isn't it?" Seven said softly.

12