Radiance Ch. 99

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the question that was driving her to madness as she followed was why?

Why would he do this?

Why would he join these rebels and terrorists?

What the hell was in it for him, what were they giving him?

Yui couldn't shake these questions out of her mind and the more she tried to push them down the louder they seemed to scream in her skull, she had to have answers and she knew just how to get them.

The group seemed to be giving up for the day and as he watched they set up camp on the edge of the swamp in a high dry place, they set up some makeshift camp beds from logs they gathered and made a few A-frames while one of them set up a small fire pit at the centre of the camp to cook food which at the smell of it made her stomach growl though thankfully not loud enough to alert them.

After they had eaten they all sat around talking and she listened in trying to get a gauge on these people, she was so very tempted to kill them all outright given that she had the drop on them here but she got the distinct feeling that doing that without either Seven or Three present would be rather unwise as who knew how Seven would react to such a thing, no it was better to observe and strike when the time was right.

That's when things just got.......... weird.

As she watched one of the group a young-looking human man who was wearing what appeared to be one of those old Chinese stealth suits sat himself down on the lap of one of the big Deathclaws and if that wasn't shocking enough the big Deathclaw actually embraced him and nuzzled the side of his face!

Yui felt her mouth drop open at this display and just as she was beginning to wonder if the Deathclaw was some kind of oversized pet or something the pair actually kissed!

The man just up and turned his head and planted his lips right on the mouth of the Deathclaw as if it was nothing and the pair stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Yui had physically close her jaw it was hanging so low but it appeared that this group wasn't through with the shocks they were going to give her because as she continued to watch others in the group joined in.

First, it was a black-skinned woman who to be fair looked as hard as nails and had the air of a seasoned veteran around her, but just like the man before she planted herself in the lap of the lighter-scaled Deathclaw who was in possession of a rather odd set of wings and what appeared to be feathers all over him.

But just like the man she seemed to have absolutely no reservations about planting a kiss right on the mouth of the Claw.

Then there was the other black-skinned woman who was sitting lounging on the abdomen of what appeared to be some kind of spider centaur creature who seemed to be fucking knitting of all things.

She was draped over his abdomen and when the other had shared a kiss this seemed to have given her ideas and she wrapped her arms around his torso from behind and leaned around his shoulder to plant a kiss right on his mouth allowing his two little mandibles stoke her face all while his hands simply kept knitting like nothing was happening.

Infact the only two that didn't seem to be getting loved up were Fuller himself and a Ghoul woman who by the look of her was already asleep on one of the make-shit cots they'd rigged up.

Yui guessed that the Ghoul woman would probably be taking first watch and was getting her rest in early while the others got themselves settled in for the night, so despite her thirst for both vengeance and answers Yui settled herself in, patience here was going to be key.

As it turned out she was absolutely spot on with her estimation, when the others went to sleep they woke the Ghoul woman and she sat on the edge of the camp with a rifle at the ready in her lap, Yui couldn't for the life of her think why they'd want to bring a Ghoul with them in the first place but then given the way this group was made up it wasn't all that surprising really and she began to wonder what it must feel like to have been turned into one of them, like it must have seriously hurt to have been exposed to that much radiation that it rewrote your DNA to that kind of level.

Eventually, she went back to bed but before she did she woke up Fuller and he took her place at the little guard post next to the fire and Yui felt herself tense up, she'd spent the last few hours planning on how she was going to do this, it was going to be a royal pain not just getting to him but getting him out of there before the others realised he was gone she'd never tried doing this with another person so she just hoped it worked because otherwise, she was going to have a major fight on her hands and one that she knew she wasn't strong enough to handle right at this moment.

So once the Ghoul woman was back asleep and snoring away happily Yui moved herself as close to the camp as she could get comfortably, Fuller seemed on edge and he was constantly pacing about and looking out into the fog, it seemed that he could feel her watching him he just didn't know where from and that kinda intrigued her because the entire time she'd been watching the Ghoul woman she'd never shown any kind of sign of an awareness of her, but with him, he was blatantly aware of it.

One thing she was going to have to be careful of here was making sure he didn't accidentally discharge his weapon because the last thing she wanted was him firing that bloody thing off in the middle of the camp, suppressed or not at that distance it would snap the entire team awake like someone hit a metal bin with a hammer in the middle of the camp, though thankfully Fuller's trigger discipline meant he kept his fingers away from the trigger itself while carrying it, now she just had to make sure not to make the voltage too high as to accidentally trigger the damn thing.

So when she got close to the little patch of trees at the edge of their camp that she was hiding in she simply leant out and hit him full in the chest with a small thin lightning bolt from her right hand.

No sooner had it made contact with him than Fuller instantly tensed up and began to spasm as the electricity flowed through his body and as soon as she released the shock as she walked close enough to catch the inevitable fall he fell limply into her arms, though his weight did actually surprise her, he was quite heavy for someone of his size more so than she would have believed, not that she'd had much experience carrying unconscious men around, well exactly zero truly.

Unfortunately so focused on holding Fuller upright was she that she failed to notice the rifle slip from his hands as she grabbed hold of him and it was only when it made a loud clattering noise on the rocks at their feet did she remember it but by that point, it was too late.

"Ugghh wazzat?" a sleepy voice from behind them said and she turned just in time to see the oddly cute head of the spider centaur boy pop up from the oversized camp bed he was sleeping on with the black woman wrapped in his eight legs.

As his head turned to look around himself his eyes locked onto the pair and widened in a look of amazement and alarm, "Alarm!!!! It's Nine she's got Fuller!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs scaring the rest of them awake in a second.

The woman wrapped in his legs burst out of them like he was a living bear trap that just sprung open and released her, all around her the others were bursting out of bed and arming themselves, she had one chance and this had to work or she was well and truly fucked.

Using what little energy she had recovered during her rest her Yui summoned the flames to her and the winds as well but she amped it up as high as she could with what energy she had in order to compensate for Fuler's weight and before the group could converge on her she shot upwards into the sky holding Fuller like the pair had just been fired out of a cannon.

"No you fucking don't!!!" came a bellowing roar from below her and when she glanced back she saw that not only was there a flying Deathclaw hot on her heels but a glimmering golden cloud that was only just visible through the haze of the flames swirling around her, it was Three!!

The flying Deathclaw looked like an angry Dragon chasing her as his massive wings cut against the air as he pursued her, he was surprisingly fast for his size and he kept bobbing and diving in order to gain speed and ground on her while the glittering cloud that was Three was screaming at her like a fluffy missile.

She had to lose the pair but how the hell was she going to do that, carrying the unconscious Fuller's dead weight was sapping her energy rapidly and slowing her down to boot, the pair were gaining on her by the second, she was going to have to do something drastic or one of them was going to take her out of the air.

That's when the clouse ahead of her gave her an idea, reaching out with the last of her strength she charge the particles in the clouds and felt them respond to her, the first bolt of lightning hit the outer edge of her firenado and scattered off around her like an explosion of light, creating a blinding white flash as it did.

Both Three and the Deathclaw had to take evasive manoeuvres to avoid being struck, Yui pushed harder than she ever had before and swiftly another bolt struck and another, soon the pair were dancing and weaving all over the place while she carried on gaining ground rapidly, pretty soon the pair were nothing more than specks on the horizon, she has done it she'd lost them!

But now the question nagged at her, where the hell was she gonna go now?

Yui had studied the maps of the area quite well while she'd been cooped up in the makeshift base and the vertibird, so she knew there were a few abandoned military bases in the area that were scattered around, she figured the facilities in one of them would be a good place to start, though she probably has to watch out for the Brotherhood as they kinda liked to raid places like that, but right now she didn't have too much option, she was royally running on fumes and if she didn't set down soon she was going to fall out of the sky and kill both herself and her cargo in the fall.

So concentrating on her knowledge of the maps she plotted a mental course of where the wamp was and which direction she'd flown in, she'd passed some mountains a few minutes ago with some old listening posts on them, so she should be close to one of them, hopefully, it hadn't been hit too hard but mutants or the like.

As she flew down to the old camp it was silent as the grave, the only dangerous thing she saw were a few molerats and radroaches lurking about but one lightly toasted molerat later and the rest fled in fear of her, which was just as well because that last shot wiped out her power reserve completely, now she was just a normal person until it recharged which given that she hadn't had anything to eat in quite a few hours could be quite a while.

She had to get Fuller locked up or tied down or secured in some way before he woke up, so using what little physical strength was left to her she half dragged half carried the unconscious man into the base itself in search of a place to lock him down, which she rather swiftly found in the form of a billet room deep inside the place.

Using some handcuffs she found just laying on a locker Yui fasted his wrists together over the headboard after laying him down on one of the beds, then using some wire she found in the same place she tied his ankles to the foot bar leaving him stretched out a bit, once she checked his breathing was sound she decided to go hunting for some food to eat.

"Once I've eaten and I'm back up to strength me and you are going to have a nice little chat, so don't go anywhere no ok?" she said to the still unconscious Fuller, she was actually kinda giddy that she'd pulled this off, not only had she snatched this traitor fright from under their noses but she'd managed to evade Three and one of her pet Deathclaws, now when Fuller woke up she and he was going to have a little chat and she really couldn't wait to hear what he had to say, this was going to be interesting.

12