Radio Radio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ, "Her shorts, are they sexy?"

Adam, "Yeah, VERY sexy. I think they're called 'Daisy Dukes.'"

DJ, "What color is her hair?"

Adam, "I'd call it dark blonde, long-ish, past her shoulders. And, no, I don't know if it's 'natural.'"

DJ, "So she's not your girlfriend."

Adam, "No, we're friends from the old neighborhood, back to the second grade. All right, we're off, the light turned, and we're rolling."

(off mic) honk -- honk -- honk

I wasn't expecting the first honk to come so soon. Even though I was thrilled to be doing this, I was hoping for a little extra time. Ready or not, I guess I'm going to do this crazy thing.

DJ, "There's our first honk. Kayla, what are you taking off?"

Kayla, "My shoes, Buddy."

I managed to get them off despite trembling terribly. Adam didn't seem to notice.

DJ, "Describe Kayla to us, Adam."

Adam, "She's slender, has a great figure. I'm kind of an as-, um, well, I was about to say something I'm not supposed to on the radio. I'm kind of a hips man-"

DJ, "I think we get your drift, Adam. How are those hips?"

Adam, "Really nice, I'm looking forward to getting a better view in a few minutes."

I barked "Adam!" at him, and he looked embarrassed.

Adam, "Sorry, Kayla. Buddy, we're coming up to Belt Line Rd., I'm going to turn right. Okay, we're turning."

(off mic) honk -- honk -- honk

DJ, "There's our next honk, thank you listener. Kayla, what are you taking off?"

Kayla, "My shirt, Buddy."

DJ, "Tell us what you see, Adam."

Adam, "She's lifting up her little shirt, pulling it over her head."

DJ, "She have on a sexy bra?"

Adam, "Oh, wow, she's not wearing a bra, she has on a tight little tank-top. Wow, Kayla, look at you!"

My nipples were on full display, so hard they looked like they were going to slice through the fabric.

DJ, "This is K Country 101 and you're listening-"

(off mic) honk -- honk -- honk

DJ, "I heard that. Adam, just to confirm, that was a different car than a minute ago, right?"

Adam, "Yes, it was, Buddy."

DJ, "Good. Thank you, listener. Kayla, what are you taking off next?"

Kayla, "My shorts."

Adam didn't know it yet, but this was the moment of truth. I was so nervous, time slowed to a crawl. I took a deep breath, and in ultra-slow motion, popped the snap, lowered the zipper, and lifted my hips. I wiggled the shorts off my hips, down my thighs, over my knees, all the way to the floorboards. Adam then got to see my little secret -- I was commando. His eyes almost bugged out of his head.

Adam, "Holy schnikey... um, I mean-"

I held my finger to my lips in the universal "shhh" symbol. The moment felt unreal, my skin glowed so hard it felt nuclear. I reached into my purse and pulled out a thong, draping it over my thigh so Adam could see it.

DJ, "What'd you say, Adam?"

Adam, "Oh, uh, she's got on the tiniest little thong I've ever seen. It's, um, I mean, wow."

DJ, "Describe it to-"

Adam, (interrupting) "Um, Buddy, we have a problem."

DJ, "What is-"

Adam, "A police car just pulled in behind us."

DJ, "Okay, just stay cool. Is he pulling you over?"

Adam, "No, not yet."

I couldn't think of any way to get my shorts back on without looking like I was doing something suspicious, so I sat there, naked from the waist down.

DJ, "You both have your seat belts on?"

Adam, "Yes."

DJ, "And Kayla has on a top and a bottom, right?"

Adam glanced at me, panicked. I nodded at him. He didn't answer, so I did.

Kayla, "That's right, Buddy."

DJ, "Okay, then no one's doing anything illegal. Listeners, if you see Adam and Kayla, hold off honking for now. You're in the right lane, approaching Midway, right?"

Adam, "Yes."

DJ, "Let's have you turn right on Midway."

Adam, "Okay. I'm turning. Crap, he's following us."

DJ, "No worry-"

Adam, "Easy for YOU to say!"

DJ, "What do you see to your right?"

Adam, "A liquor store, a restaurant, and a cell-phone store."

DJ, "Okay, everything's cool. Pass the liquor store, but turn into the phone store."

Adam, "Alright, I'm signaling, slowing, and turning in."

He was silent for a few seconds.

DJ, "What's happening, Adam?"

Adam, "He, he didn't turn in behind us. He's gone."

DJ, "Alright, we're good."

Adam, "Just give me a second."

DJ, "Sure, Adam, no problem. How's traffic on Midway?"

Adam, "Light."

DJ, "Then it'll be easy to turn left back onto Midway -- let's have you do that. You ready?"

Adam, "Let's do it. Okay, pulling out, left on Midway."

DJ, "Then turn right back onto Belt Line. Listeners, this is Buddy Scott on K Country 101, and you're listening to Traffic Strip. Today we have Adam and Kayla, and it couldn't be easier to spot them -- they're in a yellow and white '66 Chevelle hot rod, turning east onto Belt Line at Midway. When you see 'em, let's hear you honk three times. We only need two more honks to finish getting Kayla down to her birthday suit. Adam, you were going to describe Kayla's thong."

Adam, "Oh, yeah, it's, um, it's..."

I held it out for him to see, but my hand wasn't where he was looking. I closed my knees, to hide what was distracting him -- he told me later he had never seen a shaved one in person before. I shook my thong to recapture his attention.

Adam, "Yeah, her thong, it's white, lacy..."

DJ, "Is it the kind of lace you can see through?"

Adam, "Yeah, you can. Whew! It's a tiny strip, two or three inches wide in the front, max. The strings are also lace, maybe half an inch-"

(off mic) honk -- honk -- honk

DJ, "Thank you listener. Kayla, that was another honk. What are you taking off?"

Kayla, "I'm wearing a tank-top instead of a bra, so I'll take that off."

I took a deep breath. I was thrilled, and I was terrified.

DJ, "Adam, tell us what you see."

Adam, "She's crossing her arms, she's taking the bottom of the shirt, she's lifting it, it's hanging on her, um, her, um..."

DJ, "Her chest, Adam?"

Adam, "Yeah, her chest. Okay, now she's pulling it over her head, only from the back. It's off, in the back, but still covering things in the front. She's pulling her arm out of it, now the other one, but she's still holding the dang shirt in front... s-w-e-e-e-e-e-t, she dropped it on the floor. Damn, Kayla, those are NICE!"

DJ, "Language, Adam, we're on the radio."

Adam, "Yeah, sorry, forgot there for a second."

I shimmied for him, watching his eyes track the wiggling.

Buddy Scott and the radio audience were picturing me topless, but Adam knew I was already naked. My mind was spinning -- Traffic Strip was far more public than anything I'd ever done before. Adam had the silliest grin on his face. He and I were both brought back to the here and now by Buddy Scott.

DJ, "So what do we have there, Adam, grapefruit, oranges, lemons, or fried eggs?"

Adam, "Oh, oranges for sure. Definitely oranges. And the areolae, they're nice and pink, a little bigger than quarters. Um, the other parts, let's just say that she seems to be a bit chilly."

DJ, "Any sag there, Adam?"

Adam, "Oh hel- I mean, no, not at all."

That's me, everybody, having my naked breasts described to a radio audience of thousands!

DJ, "You're listening to Traffic Strip here on K Country 101. We have Adam and Kayla, in a yellow and white hot rod Chevelle, going east on Belt Line Road. Adam, where are you on Belt Line?"

Adam, "We just pulled up to a red light at Inwood."

DJ, "We haven't had a honk in a while, we need to get you surrounded by different cars. Let's have you take a right on Inwood."

Adam, "Not much traffic on this part of Inwood."

DJ, "You want to get that last honk, don't you Adam. Yeah, I guess you do. Kayla, why do you think that is?"

Kayla, "I think it's pretty obvious, Buddy."

Adam, "Okay, I'm turning on Inwood."

DJ, "Go ahead and turn into that strip center there on the right, and circle back through the parking lot to where you can get back on Belt Line."

Adam, "Okay, I'm there, but it'll be a minute before I can pull out, traffic's backed up from the light."

DJ, "Listeners, this is Traffic Strip, on K Country 101. We're riding with Adam and Kayla, they're in a '66 Chevelle, yellow and white, pulling out of a parking lot onto Belt Line, eastbound, at Inwood. Who's going to be our hero and honk three times -- we only need one more. Adam, tell us more about Kayla. She have any tattoos?"

Adam, "None that I can see."

I nodded in agreement.

DJ, "How about tan lines?"

I stretched my thong across my hips, to remind Adam that as far as Buddy Scott and the audience knew, I hadn't taken it off yet. He nodded.

Adam, "Let's see, I don't see any tan line around her hips, but maybe they're hidden by her thong. She has some faint triangles on her, um..."

DJ, "Bosom?"

Adam, "Yeah, her bosom, but they're barely there, and I don't see any strap lines."

DJ, "So Kayla, it seems like you must sunbathe 'au naturale' most of the time."

Kayla, "That's for me to know, Buddy."

Adam, "Okay, someone's letting me in, we're-"

(off mic) honk -- honk -- honk

DJ, "All right, that's the one we've been waiting for. Kayla-"

Kayla, "I know, I know, off they come."

Adam, "That was the car that let us in, he must be listening."

DJ, "Thanks listener, you're our hero. Adam, tell us what you're seeing."

To give Adam something to describe, I pantomimed taking off my thong. Somehow, pretending made me feel more naked.

Adam, "She's raising her hips. Oooh, I hit a little bump, it made her chest bounce -- very sexy. Okay, she's sliding her thong down her legs."

DJ, "How do those legs look, Adam?"

Adam, "Smooth as silk, Buddy. VERY nice. Somehow she looks firm AND soft. She's gotten her thong past her knees, now she just dropped it to the floor."

DJ, "Now you can tell us, Adam, is she a natural blonde?"

Adam, "Can't tell, Buddy, she shaves. Okay, now she's holding her thong out the window, twirling it around."

DJ, "You ARE a regular listener, aren't you, Adam?"

Kayla, "I am, too, Buddy!"

DJ, "Glad to hear it. That's Traffic Strip for today -- thanks to Adam and Kayla for having us along for the ride. To finish Traffic Strip and be eligible for the $10,000 grand prize drawing, they'll keep driving -- either all the way home, or for fifteen more minutes, whichever comes first. THEN Kayla can put her clothes back on. I'll stay on the line with them to be sure they qualify. Be sure to join us for another episode of Traffic Strip, every weekday afternoon. Here's a golden oldie from Waylon Jennings, on K Country 101."

We heard the opening strains of the song, then some clicks and buzzes, then Buddy Scott, sounding nearer and less processed. "Good job, guys."

Adam said, "That was close, with the cop."

Buddy said, "Not really. We get pulled over once or twice a month, but no one's ever gotten arrested."

Adam said, "Good to know, but have any of the girls been topless or naked?"

Buddy said, "About half. The most recent, the on-air part was over, and they were driving home. The cop had no intention of arresting them, he just wanted a closer look."

They carried on talking. I tuned them out to enjoy the moment -- riding naked, through a major metropolitan rush hour, in an attention-getting hot rod. The warm wind blew through the open windows, tantalizing all my exposed naughty bits.

Adam asked, "Would you rather that I took a less crowded route home?"

"Nah," I said, "I'm fine."

"Atta girl," Buddy Scott said. I had forgotten we were still connected to him.

We pulled into Adam's apartment complex right as Buddy Scott said, "Okay, time! It's been fifteen minutes. You're now entered in the grand prize drawing. I'd like to ask you one thing, though. It's not an official part of the contest. Adam, would you take a shot of Kayla on your cell phone, and text it to me?"

I posed, let's just say in a way that Buddy could tell I was shaved, and Adam did just that.

"Damn, you weren't kidding," Buddy Scott said, "she IS hot." It occurred to me that the photo remained on Adam's phone, but I didn't make him delete it. Buddy continued, "Thank you both. Adam, again, good job, and Kayla, thank you, lady, you're wonderful."

"You're welcome, Buddy, it's been fun." He disconnected.

We drove past the clubhouse, toward Adam's building. "Do you want me to stop so you can get dressed?"

"What?" I said. "And have your roommates say that the whole thing was play-acting? Not a chance -- drive on."

We rounded the corner at his building, and there were fifteen or twenty guys waiting. When they saw the car, they started cheering and applauding.

"Oh yeah," Adam said, "I might have forgotten to mention, we told the neighbors -- everybody listened."

The crowd parted, and Adam slotted the car in its midst. Guys were banging on the hood, the roof, the trunk, the fenders. My instinctive urge was to curl up and cover everything, but I suppressed that. I stepped out of the car and struck a "stick the landing" pose: hands up in the air, back arched, chest out, feet shoulder-width apart. The applause and cheers were thunderous.

I circled the car, giving every guy a high five. Guys slapped me on the back, several slapped my butt, and a couple groped my boobs -- I swatted their hands away.

I couldn't help noticing how many of the guys' pants were tented. That got me thinking about poor Adam, and the state he must be in. I had noticed repeatedly in the car how tightly his boner strained against his pants. He must have felt like he had been hard forever. I've never considered Adam sexually, but while I didn't want him to think it was the start of anything, I wanted to "reward" him for taking the afternoon off and driving me, and I didn't think that merely getting to see me naked was enough of a prize. When I got back around to him, I whispered in his ear, "How long have you been hard?"

: : : : : Adam's point of view : : : : :

She totally surprised me. Was that actually sweet, innocent little Kayla from down the block asking me that? I grinned, and said, "Since that cop passed us."

She gave me a skeptical look, and said, "Just since then?"

"Actually, since you took off your shoes, and I knew you were actually going to do this. Extra hard since I found out you were commando."

She rubbed the tent in my shorts, licked her lips, and said, "You need some relief, big boy."

I agreed, but what she did next amazed me. She sunk to her knees, lowered the zipper on my shorts, pulled the fly open, and tugged them to the ground. All the guys cheered.

My cock was already poking out of my boxers, but I guess she wanted better access, she pulled them to the ground, too. I couldn't believe it -- was she really going to blow me here in front of everybody?

The soft, moist warmth of her mouth, surrounding the tip of my cock, answered that. She sucked hard, and while she did some sort of swirling with her mouth, she drew me in deeper and deeper. She started slow, pulling off me, drawing me back in, and gradually sped up, sucking heavily and continuing the maddeningly sexy swirling with her tongue. I was in heaven. My whole world consisted of my dick and her mouth -- I forgot about the crowd surrounding us.

After driving her through rush hour traffic while she took her clothes off, revealing one of the finest naked bodies I had ever seen, and now with her on her knees in the parking lot, sucking my dick while dozens of my closest friends watched, it took me no time to cum. I warned her, but she kept sucking. When I began to squirt, she held her mouth open, with my dick laying on her tongue. The guys could see my jizz shoot into her mouth, and she caught it all. When I was through, she swallowed, returned to my cock, and sucked out the final few droplets.

The ovation the guys gave us was thunderous.

: : : : : Kayla's point of view : : : : :

I stood, brushed off my knees, and said to Adam, "Are we taking the Chevelle back to the hotel, or your car?"

One of the guys said, "What? Not going in? Too far to walk naked?"

Sounded like a challenge to me. Adam said, "My car. I'll get your clothes."

From Adam's parking lot to his apartment is up some wide steps to the mailboxes, then up two flights of stairs to the third floor landing. I climbed the steps to the mailboxes, and the crowd of guys stayed where they were -- I guess the view was better from the parking lot. When I reached the mailboxes, a girl about my age was getting her mail, and she glared at me like I was oozing Anthrax or Ebola.

Looking back, I can see her point -- I'm sure I seemed completely indecent to her. At the time, though, I was in a nude-in-public zone, and she seemed pathetically prudish to me. I'm sure we both thought, "What's HER problem?" I ignored her, turned to the guys, spun a slow circle to show them all the sights, and gave a stage curtsy, to another round of applause.

I climbed the steps, pausing and waving at the second floor railing, and received more applause. I climbed to the third floor and bowed, with the biggest response yet. When I returned to the parking lot, I received more high fives, and a few more butt and tit grabs. Adam pulled up in his Acura. I got in, he pulled away, and I put my clothes back on. My adventure was over.

Adam asked, "Dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, can't, we have a silly graduation banquet that's mandatory. If I don't attend, I don't get my class credits."

He looked disappointed, but I think he understood. He drove me to the airport the next morning.

Flying home, I could barely keep a silly grin off my face. I never imagined that such a thing as Traffic Strip existed, and even when I found out, I never dreamed I'd get to be on it. When I got home, I had an email from Adam, with his cell phone shot of me naked in the Chevelle attached, and one from Buddy Scott, with a link to K Country 101's archive of Traffic Strip recordings. Too cool -- now in addition to telling my friends about my afternoon drive, I could play it for them. It also meant I could play it myself, to relive the moment. I had a feeling I'd be doing that more than once.

: : : : :

12