All Comments on 'Raffles'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 2 years ago

Now that was absolutely and in all respects the perfect erotic short story. I - and I'm sure every other male reader - would love to have my home broken into by miss Grace. Wonderful.

Again, your narrator was beautifully drawn and utterly believble. The cock was mostly just a cock, but none the worse for that. I did wonder whether he would seize her when the catsuit was round her ankles - a tight fitting catsuit can be quite awkward to get off - but the story is perfect as it is.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

The second of your stories I have read. Again, it was sexy and wickedly enjoyable. Your characters are delightful fun to spend time with and your plots are plausibly intriguing. I will read more. Keep up the excellent work.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Ditto second story. Again loved it. No real need for character development in fact better spares. This just bounces along with a driven desire to keep reading.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze5 months ago

It was even better at the second reading, probably because I've read your delightful, expanded story about her further adventures. You are an extremely talented writer. I am devouring more of your work happily. Consider me a devoted fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.