Raffles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat was rising in both of us. His cock throbbed, seeming to grow even larger as pressure built in my pussy. I needed release.

"Make me cum." I demanded.

The need absorbed my every thought. His only answer was more grunts as he kept ramming into my pussy. I bounced like I weighed nothing and the slap of flesh against flesh echoed around the room.

"Uh. Uh. Uh.

Please make me cum."

Then I felt his cock shudder with his release. I sensed the very pulse travel the length of his shaft before the warm cum forced its way into my already full space. It tipped me over the edge.

"Yes."

A relieved scream, loud and pitched, as with a final tingle from deep in my tunnel the pressure popped. A wave of euphoria swept over me and every nerve ending in my body suffered schisms. Earthquakes of shivers went through me as he released my arms and I fell forward onto the bed writhing in my delight with his cock still impaling me from behind.

His weight fell on me and the sound of his rapid hot breaths rang near my ear and I felt his chest rising and falling against my back.

I lay unmoving as every second or two an uncontrolled twitch jerked my tiny frame underneath him. I felt an extreme relief like a great weight had been lifted and suddenly I was relaxed. Tired. My eyes were heavy and my mind began drifting.

I felt a pang of shock when I opened my eyes. Unsure of where I was for a moment. A sheet had been pulled over me. It smelt of another woman but I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness of my sweat on me. With a jolt of fear, I wondered what the hell I'd done. Then I remembered the fucking.

I sat up with a start and looked around. I was still in the four poster. Solid thick wooden posts in each corner with lace and drapes tied back. Early morning light flooded in through the large Georgian windows and bathed me in its glow.

"Good. You're awake."

I twisted to see him coming through the door, dressed back in the dressing gown he'd worn when he'd first walked in on me at his safe.

"Yes."

I brushed the hair away from where it clung to my face.

"What time is it?"

"Early."

I studied his features for any hint he might have reneged on the deal. Not that we'd ever really shook on it.

"You'll need to go. My wife will finish at the hospital soon. Won't do for her to find you here."

He still looked good, even in the light of the morning after. I had to admit to feeling a pang of jealousy for the woman who would replace me on the end of his massive cock later. But then I realized, I'd only borrowed it from her.

"Yes. Of course.

You might want to change the bed sheets.

Just a suggestion."

He sat on the bed and straightened my matted blonde hair. Stroking the soft skin of my cheek with the back of his knuckles.

"I'll take it under advisement.

I have something for you first.

Turn around, face the window."

I was confused but did as he said. Then a hand came around and the cold of metal fell over my throat and neck. I looked down.

A gold necklace. My fingers went instinctively to it. It was quality. An intricate Spiga Chain. Twenty-four carat.

"It's worth probably two thousand. Not as much as what you'd have taken if I hadn't found you. But you can sell it openly. It won't be reported as stolen."

I felt the golden yellow metal between my fingers slightly surprised that he was giving it to me.

"Won't your wife wonder what happened to it?"

I glanced at her picture again. I hoped I looked that good when I was approaching forty.

"She's never worn it. It belonged to my first wife.

It won't be missed."

I smiled again. The night was shaping up well after all.

"Thank you."

I skipped the shower I was in desperate need of, it could wait, and dressed back in what I thought of as my work clothes. Across the way, he was busy changing the bed and removing all traces of my presence.

It seemed strange leaving by the front door in daylight. But at least I was walking out un-cuffed. I'd be driving home in my own vehicle not riding in the back of a police car. And there was the little matter of his present. I still wore it around my neck under the suit. A little part of me thought I might keep it.

"You never did tell me how old you were."

I looked him up and down. It no longer mattered what he knew about me.

"Twenty-two." I answered.

"And the name's Grace."

He didn't look shocked by my youth. I guess he'd already worked it out at something like that. I didn't look much more than a college kid, to be honest.

"Grace." His face took on a look of genuine concern.

"Don't get caught.

Again.

Or better still. Find a new profession."

I smiled warmly. The last time I'd look on his face. A genuinely nice man that I was sort of glad I hadn't managed to rob. I still didn't know his name. I didn't ask. It would be easy to find out if I wanted to but I liked the mystery.

"Thank you."

I turned and headed down the drive with a bounce to my step. It was a five-minute walk to where I'd left the Honda.

I looked up at the sun. It'd be another nice day. And with it came the memory of the best fuck I think I'd ever had.

12