@RafiqPounding to @RafiqPounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's pussy is this, boy" Jamarcus asked.

"Yours Jamarcus," I replied.

He slapped my ass hard. "WHOSE?" he demanded.

"Yours, daddy" I cried.

"That's more like it." He handed my phone to Javi, who stuck his cock and his mouth and filmed as Jamarcus took me from behind.

"You look beautiful with a cock in your mouth, baby." Javi said. "Are you going to say thank you?"

I took my mouth off his cock and yelled as Jamarcus started brutally fucking me with his horse cock.

I looked right in the camera, lust clouding my face. "Yours papi," I groaned.

This continued on for hours, then handing me off between them, bounding from one cock to the next, always one in my mouth and one in my pussy, with a camera light shining directly on my face.

Finally, Jamarcus stood on the side of the bed, filming as Javi rammed into me as he gripped my ankles, laying on my back with my legs in the air, the once dom top a submissive pussy bitch.

"Yo Javi, you think he can be Rafiq Pounding anymore," Jamarcus asked as Javi entered into jackhammer mode, his breath going uneven as he started panting like a dog in heat.

"You can't be pounding anything when youre pregnant with my babies. Take my load cabron!" Javi screamed as he filled me fully and emptied his balls into my rich arab pussy. I could feel his cock pulsing inside filling my asshole turned pussy to the brim with his sperm.

I looked up and saw his shredded body flexing his washboard stomach with every spurt he shot inside me. His head was skyborn as he panted slowly coming down from his high. He looked down and smiled at me condescendingly.

"Abre tu boca," he said. Not understanding I just stared at him. "Open your mouth," he repeated. I immediately complied and he spit in my mouth. With a wink and a slap he quickly pulled out of my hole and rolled off the bed. I let out a cry and the loss as i felt his cum slowly start to ooze out of my hole.

He quickly switched spots with Jamarcus, who got on the bed and folded me in half like a pretzel. My pussy was to the sky, winking as you could see Javi's cum trying to escape but gravity keeping it in me.

"Time to officially destroy this pussy. You ready to be a black man's pussy boy?" Jamarcus asked.

"Yes daddy," I said weakly.

"Time to go digging for oil, Aladdin," Jamarcus sneered as he bottomed out inside me and began relentlessly drilling my pussy, harder, longer and faster than i could ever hope. This was a real top, and i was too arrogant to see i was just a pretender.

I looked down at my little dick rock hard against my stomach. He watched and scoffed.

"I think you earned it boy, time to get your little clit off." He wrapped his large hand around my tiny dick and started tugging on it. Within 15 seconds i erupted all over myself.

Javi crowed in disbelief from behind the camera as i started spraying all over myself like a fire hose. That didnt stop Jamarcus, who just started wiping up all the cum from my body and smearing it across my face and into my mouth. Once i was clear he grabbed my arms and entered into the final stretch.

Grunting above me, i watched in awe as his massive body thrust into my. His warm chocolate skin with glimmering with sweat, his massive chest flexing all the way down to his treetrunks legs as he thrust his his thick ten inch cock in me to the hilt.

"Take my cock, you little arab pussy boy bitch, bet your family wouldn't like to see you now, legs in the air taking a black mans cock. Get ready bitch!"

I lost control, my accent getting even thicker as i started to yell.

"Yes, daddy, give me that horse cock. Make me your little bitch. I'm yours, just give me your load."

That shook him and he snapped.

"Get pregnant, slut, here it comes." and with a bellow he started cumming, his titan cock pumping me with what felt like gallons of strong alpha sperm.

His cock's spurts made my whole body vibrate as i gave myself to the pleasure, screaming in a high bitch whine that normally would make me embarrassed.

Jamarcus kept an iron grip on my waist made sure he emptied every last drop inside me. I looked at his face so intense as we slowly looked down at me. He leaned forward and wrapped me in the most sensual kiss i have ever felt, his tongue exploring every bit of my mouth as his cock did my pussy.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. "Good boy," he grunted.

As he pulled out of me, he dragged me to the side of my bed so my hole hung off the edge.

As he left my body, they both ordered me to push, my phone capturing every second as gallons of sticky white cum oozed from my new pussy.

"And that's it from RafiqPounded. Be sure to DM if you want to set up a collab." The light turned off and they both fell into bed with me. In their arms i immeditaly fell asleep, finally submissive to them.

I left Jamarcus's apt Sunday night, after a weekend of filming and fucking. As i put on my clothes to go, the boys finally handed me back my phone. They watched as i opened twitter to see more notifications and follows than i had ever had. I went from under 50k to over 500k in a weekend. When i clicked my profile to see why, i saw Javi and Jamarcus had posted all of the videos we had just filmed.

I started to panic but a light slap from Jamarcus brought me back down to earth. It's just an alt. It's not like my family knows about it. Nobody important will know about it. This will be fine, i thought nervously, despite knowing that being a gay top would be a shame punishable about disownment if my family found it, but being a gay bottom, publicly flaunting my depravity could lead to even worse.

I looked at my profile and saw my handle had changed from @RafiqPounding to @RafiqPounded. The description said:

"rich arab pretty boy slut who's purpose in life is to get bred and flooded. dm for collab."

That sounded about right.

12