All Comments on 'Rag Doll Ch. 06 Pt. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When will the next part be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FINNALLY!!

I have been waiting since Jan! Great as always, There so close it hurts! When you let the end hang I was AHHH!!! I enjoy all your stories, but this series the most. You should really think about writing novels, you are a fantastic writer!

GunellGunellalmost 10 years ago
Well done

It's great to see you are feeling better to write again. I think all of us your readers have missed your stories. I know I been waiting to see if you had posted any stories but then I learned you weren't doing so well. I'm glad to see you are doing well and can't wait to see what happens next. But I have an idea as to how it will go. I hope you have some other stories in store for all of us your readers.

beau6beau6almost 10 years ago
Great Story Line

Always look forward to your stories, and most certainly count you as one of my favorites! Thank you for continuing to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

top notch story can't wait for more just don't end too soon

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Great read!

As usual BeachBum, it was a pleasure reading your writing. I really do love the world you have constructed. I have to say my favorite part was when you were telling us of our current main characters encounter with the American breakfast feast. I love reading your work and being able to feel what your characters are feeling, it makes it so much easier to invest interest in the story when I start to care about the characters. All this means is that I love your writing and thank you again for this gift you share with us. I can't wait for part 2!!

mrdilligafmrdilligafalmost 10 years ago
as per usual

Brilliant work and well written. Next chapter now please lol. Can't wait for them all to meet up at last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

You should have stopped with ch 4!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago
Too Much Incest?

I am not taking anything away from your writing (you are one of the best on the site), but your last few stories have been nothing but expansions of your previous stories and in all of these new narratives a brother has been having sex with his sister. Now, I know incest takes place, but not everyone has to partake in said relationships and not all of said relationships are brother/sister. So I guess what I am trying to say is change it up a bit (mom/son or father/daughter).

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
5 STARS

This one did the usual, and had me with a lump in my throat, and tears in my eyes through most of it. I Love the way ou bring the characters to life and how they intermingle. Looking forward to the next chapter

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years agoAuthor
@Syrusthevirus

I'm sorry the story didn't include any Mother/Son - Father/Daughter, and I don't have any such stories in my list of work, but the simple fact is, those type of stories, while no doubt very hot sometimes, don't really appeal to me at all, they don't form part of my set of grubby little fantasies, and I doubt I could write one credibly enough without the readership collapsing in gales of laughter. I did try, I made an honest attempt at a Father/Daughter, and my editor's response was "You're kidding, right? You want to submit this? Go back to bed, you're still dreaming..." So, rather than try and dabble in a world I'm not conversant with, I'll play in the sandbox I'm most at ease in. Thank you for the compliment, and please do keep reading, it's just I'm really only good at Brother /Sister, and my one attempt to step outside the box was a disaster. There are other writers on here who do a superb job in the genre's you mention, I'll leave that area to them, they do it so much better than I ever could.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

glad to see you picked this story back up again, ty. Hoping the sec half comes out tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well said

Good comment bb . Tell the boss hi .

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous!

Just one little picky thing - they've come to Albany, a city in the middle of nowhere (for the average Brit - the cities around the edge of the country, sure, but what Brit would be likely to end up in Albany?), chasing an Englishman who quite likely has something to do with cars, probably a mechanic. The boys rescue someone who happens to work in an auto repair shop, and tells them that his boss is a genius with cars - and just happens to be English - and they don't even think to ask the boss's name? C'mon!

If they don't ask more questions at dinner I'll be very disappointed.

Five stars (as usual)!

P.S. Loved the comment about the breakfast - I know just how they felt! I couldn't believe that there were any Americans who would be able to walk after what I saw people eating for breakfast in my hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know it's a good story when

I scroll through the sex scenes to follow the story line. I also agree with the comment that the young men would have been more inquisitive with Leon when they learned about his employment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like to see the next part of the story soon. Plz update it soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmm this is interesting

So Judy is coming to dinner, hmmm, a lot of possibilities. Look forward to see what twists you put in part 2. Not surprised the boys don't ask more of Leon, very little experience in friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good God! More PLEASE!

Man, I opened this randomly and started reading it. Found out there was more story line in the story than I normally liked but I fought through it. what I found was that it was a story that was not only very well written, but really close to home in respect to my ex-step dad being a piece of work and how i moved past it (I didnt have a hotty little half sister to get me through it, but i coped lol). I know you JUST released this story, but I gotta know what happens so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Thank you so very much, I am hooked into the story! You best believe I'll be checking back regularly.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
loving this!!!

the only criticism to your story is this. please dont take this as a negative but your transition between the two stories was not too smooth. it took me a while, then re reading the first chapter to get everything straight.other than that im loving both stories... you are now on the top of my list as favorite author, btw. GREAT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate the characers

I loved every story you posted including this one up until ch. 5. I hate these new characters. To me they are just not likable.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Gotta be honest, at this point every time I get to a sex scene, I fast forward through it. They're pretty much very repetitive and predictable. 🙄

Somehow I knew that when the guy was getting beat up in the alley that he was going to be a direct connection back to Nicky. But seriously, how stupid and ignorant are Bobby and Ricky? Leon starts telling them that he's an automotive mechanic and has a boss who has an English accent and they don't twig to it? Seriously? 🤔

3/5 because it is so totally trite and ludicrous now.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

The funny thing about people IRL is how often they miss the obvious. Ricky and Bobby probably didn't connect the dots because it would have seemed too easy, too obvious. Their minds were already focused on what a difficult task finding Nick would be. It would stretch their perceived credibility to even think of randomly running into someone who actually knew their missing brother. As readers, it's obvious to us, but to them it would just be an interesting bit of info about their new found American friend. Loving this story and it's become one of my all-time favorites. 5/5*

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Still enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES