Rag Doll Ch. 08.1 - Sherry Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers

Her eyes flew open as I kissed down her ribcage and her flat stomach, and her soft 'ah-ah' as I swirled my tongue in her navel told me how much she was into this, but when I began to slide off that meaningless scrap of satin that was all she was wearing she almost panicked.

"Danny, what are you doing? nNooo..." she breathed, making me cock an eye on her face.

"I'm sorry, please baby, you scared me, that's all, I didn't mean..." she murmured, "it's just...I never..." and I looked at her in frank surprise; a beauty like her, and she'd never...

"Never, Sherry, ever?" I asked, and she turned her face away from me. I slid back up to her so I could gently take her chin between thumb and forefinger and just as gently turn her head so I could look into her glorious eyes.

"It's okay, there's no shame in it, no harm, no foul, I won't make you do anything you're not ready for, I promise; I love you, and I'll never hurt you!"

Sherry pulled me in for a quick kiss, her eyes bright and sparkling with unshed tears.

"It's not that, Danny; I've never gone far enough with anyone to know what comes next; I told you, everyone I dated wasn't you, they didn't talk like you, walk like you, look like you, act like you, and I didn't want to do...that...with them just because I could; I wanted it to be you, and you never came to me, so I never did..."

Now I got it, but I wasn't hurt or disappointed, not in the slightest; when I finally made love to my Sherry, it would be because she wanted to, not because she thought it was what I wanted; she'd waited so could I after all. I had her now, we had all the time in the world...

"But now I want to, Danny, because it's you, because you're here..." she whispered, her lip trembling.

I touched my fingertip lightly to her eyelid, and she closed her eyes, making the silver tear trembling there run down my finger.

"We don't need that..." I whispered and she smiled at me, and it was her 'Sherry' smile again, the one she'd always had for me. She lay back with a sigh when I kissed down her warm torso again, feeling with my lips what my hands had dreamed about for years, only this time, when my fingers danced over her tiny G-string she didn't flinch or draw away, nor did she flinch or become frightened when I hooked my finger in the waist and began sliding it off.

Sherry lifted her hips so I could tug that little scrap of satin and tangle of threads off her and down her satin thighs, and now she was as naked as I was, as glorious as the dawn and more beautiful by far. She had a small tuft of pubic hairs, trimmed neatly in a small heart-shape at the apex of her slit, otherwise she was waxed smooth, and while I wanted to lick and feel the texture of that smooth, glossy skin and her revealed labia with my tongue-tip, even more did I want to slip my tongue tip through that neat little tuft, to feel the texture of those silken hairs, to feel the curl and rustle of them against my tongue as I licked and tasted her.

Sherry gave a little twitch when I kissed that cute sculpted patch of hair, and a small sigh, and that was all as she accepted my attentions once again.

"Oooh Danneee..." she sighed, and chuckled softly when I kissed her flat tummy.

"I won't hurt you, baby, I promise; as much or as little as you want, that's what we'll do." I whispered, as I stroked her sleek flanks, fingertips dancing now for real where imagination only always had. "You tell me what you like, and that's what we'll do, that's all we'll do; I won't hurt you, not after a lifetime of wanting you..."

Sherry stroked my hair, running her fingers through and through, combing my hair back so she could look at my face, look into my eyes. Whatever she saw there, she believed, because it was the God's honest truth. She smiled and nodded, swirling her finger through my hair and down my face to gently tap my lips.

"I know, darling, make me feel good; that's all I ever wanted from you..."

I kissed her tummy again as gently as I could, kissing closer and closer to her fragrant slit, before finally planting a kiss on her labia as her thighs drifted apart, inviting me in. Soft languid murmurs and sexy little "oh, oh!" noises the only clues she gave me that she was enjoying what I was doing as I slowly, gently, carefully ate her peach. I took my own sweet time about it; this was what I had dreamed about for years, there was no need to rush things, not now my that dreams had come true.

When I pushed my tongue tip between her swelling labia she gasped and bucked, and suddenly her hands were on my head, holding me in place as she moaned softly.

"Like that, yes like that, oh yes, oh my God, yes, God... " she chanted softly while her heels drummed on the bed, and when I flicked her clitoris with my tongue-tip she pulled me in tightly to her succulent peach, her thighs clamped around my head and the blood roared in my ears as she stiffened in orgasm, while a soft gush of her sweet tangy nectar filled my mouth and coated my lips. When I flicked my tongue over the tight little knot of her tense anus she jerked, her eyes flying open, and she trembled as I slowly, carefully licked that last secret place, probing gently with the tip of my tongue as she writhed and gasped softly. I could feel her tension rising as I licked her soft, tight, dewy flesh, feeling her on the brink, and when I pressed forward and pushed my tongue into that slick little crease, she groaned loudly, her heels drumming on the bed as orgasm once more swept through her, bathing my lips and filling my mouth with her sweet tangy essences.

Sherry collapsed limply on the bed, her heartbeat hammering in her thighs and filling my ears, and then her thighs released their hold on me, allowing me to rise up so I could look at her. Her face was flushed, but sweetly composed, the rose-pink flush suffusing her throat and chest. I slid back up next to her, obviously waking her from the trance she'd fallen into, and smiled at the smile she gave me.

"Danny, that was... incredible, oh my God, what you did to me... I never knew it could be so. .. oohh Danny, all this time, and we could have been..."

She stroked my face, once again touching her fingertip to my lip, smiling happily at me.

"Now I know I was right about you, Danny, you ARE the one, you always were. And now there's more, isn't there? You make me feel so... so... wonderful inside, I'm so glad I waited for you, and now I want to make you feel just as wonderful; make love to me Danny, it's what I want, it's what we both want, it's why we're here. You're mine now. but I want to be yours, too, all that waiting and wondering's over; make love to me Danny, please, I want you in me, and with me, and to be part of me forever!"

She looked so desirable, her pale flawless skin, her blue eyes huge and trusting, her parted lips like the most perfect pink rose petals, soft and delicate, and her short, glossy black hair still set in that perfectly sculpted quiff, and my need for her blew up and burned inside me. I still couldn't believe I was naked with my dream girl, both of us naked and free to do what we both wanted, and that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I kissed her softly, and she kissed me back just as enthusiastically, then licked her lips and smiled sexily at me.

"Wow, I taste nice," she grinned, "no wonder you like eating me!"

That, and her hands on me, restlessly fondling and massaging me, told me all I needed to know, and as I kissed her and held her to me, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was now on top of me. I smiled at her eyebrow cocked in query and slid my hands down from her waist to cup and squeeze her marvellously taut little bottom once more.

"Better for you this way, first time, you can set your pace, baby, I don't want to hurt you..." I whispered, and she dipped her head down to kiss me.

"Thank you, Danny..." she whispered, before kissing me some more, and more definitely, while she squirmed and rubbed herself against me. All I was conscious of was her damp pussy sliding against my aching cock, harder than I'd ever been in my life, and who could blame me? The girl of my dreams was working herself up against me, it was as if all my birthdays had come at once, so I let her do it her way; no way was I going to push her along.

Sherry's lips sealed to mine while her tongue danced in my mouth, and then her hand slipped between us, to encircle and hold my cock, and her weight shifted as she raised her pelvis, all the easier to engulf me. I felt her rubbing me against her hot wetness, and broke our kiss to look into her eyes.

"Slowly, sweetheart, do it slowly..." I whispered, "take your time, babe, get used to it..." I urged as she slowly, agonisingly, pushed against me, her eyes mirroring her pain as she slowly, gingerly took me into herself, the heat of her surrounding me as I slipped further and further into her. I was all the way in, buried to the hilt in her hot velvety succulence, while her breathing hitched and she softly gasped above me.

"Oh Danny, we did...finally, oh my God..." she chanted, and when I twitched inside her, her eyes flew open.

"No, please, don't move...gently, please go gently..."

I would have gladly held her like that all night; this was the girl of my every waking dream, whatever she wanted I'd gladly do, but I watched her carefully, seeing the pain slowly ebb as she got used to our joining, and the moment she moved and realised that it didn't hurt anymore, that something else was happening .

I slid my hand s to her sides, holding her waist, gentle pressure urging her upright, until she realised what I wanted her to do. She pushed herself upright so she was straddling me, and then she began to move against me, slowly grinding down on me as she held my hands to hold herself upright. As she rode me, I moved in sync with her, pumping into her, seeing her flush as her movements became more definite, more pronounced. Her small, perfect breasts danced as her movements became more frantic, as she bore down on me harder and faster as I jammed myself into her ever faster, more powerfully until:

"Oooh Gooood... Jezuuuss, Dannneee, ooooh, ooohhh YEESSS, YESS, OH FUUUUCKK YESS, YEESSS, GOOOOODDDD!!" she screamed as her orgasm powered through her, tightening around me almost unbearably. That was all I needed, and I clenched my teeth to hold back the roar as I came like lava, like a boiling torrent, my heart and life pouring into her in the most powerful climax I'd ever experienced, so powerful my jaws ached with the way I'd clamped my teeth together. My body shook as gigantic pleasure swept through me, blanking my sight and making my ears pop with its fury, wave after wave of sheer delight pulling me off this planet and hurtling me through limbo where all I felt was infinite pleasure and all I could hear was the scream of my heart's desire as she climaxed with me.

Sherry collapsed bonelessly on top of me, her heart thundering against mine as I surfed through the aftershock of such a gigantic climax, and her trembling and twitching on top of me brought me back to my senses, restarted my nervous system, and now I could feel her, her body trembling in her own aftershock as both of us slowly recovered our senses after such a huge adrenaline rush. Her closed eyelids fluttered, but she didn't open her eyes, she just mewed softly as I rolled sideways so she'd be more comfortable, but her eyes flew open as I slowly withdrew from her, and she smiled contentedly.

"Danny, I never guessed it would be like this, I just wish..." as two large tears welled up in her perfect eyes and spilled down her satin cheek.

"You wish what, sweetheart?" I whispered, mopping her tears with a corner of my coverlet, and she reached up to once again run the tip of her forefinger over my lip.

"I wish I'd been strong enough to do this with you years ago, baby; we've lost so much time, Danny, how do we make it up? I love you so much, for so long, all the time we've lost, when we could have..."

I stopped her with a kiss.

"We still have all the time in the world, Sherry, and we can do anything we want now; there are no rules anymore, no one sitting and judging us, just you and me. I love you Sherry, I have for years, I always will, so it's our time now, you and me and the life we choose."

She looked into my eyes, doing that thing she used to do when we were younger, checking my eyes to see if I was serious.

"So if we, I don't know, decided to get married, for instance, would you go along with that?"

I kissed her again, enjoying the look in her huge, beautiful eyes.

"In a heartbeat, Cherie, in a fucking New York second! There's nothing I'd want more than to be your husband, I dreamt of nothing else when I was a boy; nothing's changed, believe me!"

"Then promise me one thing, Danny," she said; "When you qualify, will you marry me?"

I kissed her as tenderly as I knew how, dragging out each kiss as long as I could.

"I'd marry you tomorrow, Sherry, you should know that by now, but yes, the day after I graduate, I'm making you Mrs. Daniel Forbes, so Sherry-baby, will you marry me?"

Sherry grinned and stroked my lip with the tip of her finger.

"Yes Danny, I will, that's all I ever wanted!"

"Wait there!" I grinned, kissing her quickly, before jumping out of bed so I could rummage through my dresser drawer while Sherry watched in puzzlement. When I found what I wanted, I headed back to the bed, and as she watched with that irresistible 'lip-biting' grin of hers, I got down on one knee and offered her my great-grandmother's antique diamond, sapphire and ruby engagement ring.

"Mum told me to give this to the girl I married, to the girl of my dreams, so once again, Cherie Morrison Young, will you marry me?"

Sherry giggled happily as she offered me her left hand so I could slide the ring on her finger, a perfect fit.

"Danny, of course I'll marry you, I dreamed about this moment so many times since I was a girl, I just never dreamed we'd be so naked when it happened!"

****

We made love again, and again, all though the night, as many ways as she wanted, in every position I could think of, slowly and gently, and banging her like a maddened machine, but always only the way we wanted, the way she was ready to explore, but always, in the back of my mind was the sheer thrill of knowing I was with the only girl I'd ever loved.

I stirred sometime in the wee hours, a little disoriented at the feel of someone in bed with me, her arm thrown back and her beautiful face in cleat profile, her small, perfect breasts rising and falling as she slept so peacefully next to me. My heart swelled at the sight of her so innocently asleep, and memory flooded back, memories of making love with my beautiful lost sister just a few hours earlier, the girl I wanted and for whom I lusted. She'd left a huge hole in my heart when she'd disappeared, pain I thought I would never recover from, but the flip-side of that jumble of emotions was the fact that now I knew why she'd run from me, and now I had her back, my Sherry-baby, my dream girl, my sister.

Okay, so she wasn't really my sister, she was my aunt, and I didn't know if that made what we had done better or worse, but I didn't care. The one girl in the world I'd idolised and wanted all my life had finally given me the one thing I'd always wanted: her love and commitment and the emotional groundswell inside me was impossible to ignore. It wasn't the sex so much as who it was I'd had sex with; Shel was my sister, but she was also my aunt, my mother's half-sister and family no matter which way you cut it; what did we do now that we'd crossed the Rubicon, taken that one, irrevocable step?

Pandora's Box was open, Humpty-Dumpty had fallen off his wall, and no amount of rationalisation was going to disguise the fact of what we'd just done.

And yet, surprisingly, I couldn't care less. I had seen and remembered in my Sherry-girl's eyes the exact same resolve. Too much had happened, we'd already lost too much time together, life had made some serious choices for us, and what we'd done didn't matter now, because everything had changed; now we could take those choices back and make new ones, choices that made sense in our new reality, and that reality was that we were together, and we were staying together.

I'd asked her to marry me, and I'd made that commitment not because she was hot, and naked, and with me; not because it was a spur of the moment thing driven by lust and the heat of the moment, but because I knew all the way through me that marrying her and pledging my life to her was what I wanted, that was all I wanted and she'd made the same commitment to me.

Satisfied that I had no regrets, and only excitement for the life ahead for both of us, I settled down again, drawing Sherry closer to me. She turned to me in her sleep, her arm sliding across my chest to hold me, breathing "Love you, Dannee..." as she snuggled down against me. I kissed her forehead gently, revelling in the feel of her snuggled tightly against me and pulled the covers over both of us, happier than I'd ever been in my life before.

*****

The sound of knocking finally roused me from the complicated dream I was having about Mum, school, Sherry when she was a teenager at home while rain drummed on the windows. I looked blearily at my bedside clock: 9:30 in the morning. Who the hell could that be? This was my only free Saturday; the one day of the month with no lab, no rounds, no lectures, no ICU, just me-time, and someone was disturbing it. At that, I suddenly realised I was in bed alone. For a single panicked second I thought she'd gone again, changed her mind or regretted what we'd done, and done a runner, but then I saw her clothes still slung carelessly over the back of my chair, and I slumped back in relief. So where was she?

As the knocking resumed, I finally clocked the sound I'd been hearing in my sleep: the shower was running, and had been for a while, judging by the humid feel of the room; obviously old habits die hard. I grinned as I recalled when the family was all still together, how we'd all be queuing outside the bathroom grumbling and complaining while Sherry took one of her epic eons-long showers. I clambered out of bed, reflecting that I needed a shower, too, and padded over to the door. I opened it on the chain, to see Sam waiting impatiently, dressed in shorts and a hooded top, with battered Converse trainers on his feet.

"Come on, Fatty!" He grinned. "Running time is here, you need to get some of that Lab-flab off your porky little belly, old son! Time's a-wastin', Danny-boy!"

I stared blankly at him, then memory crashed in; Saturday, I was supposed to be running a 10K with him! How the hell did I get out of this gracefully; Sam was a fitness fanatic, and we'd been planning this run for three weeks now, but I had my heart's desire taking a shower ten feet away, and right now I didn't want to run; I wanted climb in there with her.

Fortunately, Sherry made that decision for me, waltzing out of the en-suite shower wrapped in a brief bath-towel, with her naked shoulders and endless, flawless legs on display for all to see, only to pull-up short as she saw Sam standing in the doorway, a thunderstruck expression on his face.

Sam took his time looking away, I noted, not that I blamed him; in the morning light, Sherry looked even more delectable than she had the previous night. Her pale skin glowed in the golden-white morning sunshine, and she looked delicious, delightful and definitely more than I deserved.

Sam finally tore his eyes away from her to look at me, a rueful grin on his face, tinged with no small amount of envy, as Sherry smiled and slipped up behind me to slide her arms around me and kiss my neck before grinning at him and winking. I felt I owed him some kind of explanation, but when I tried, he waved it away with a good-natured grin.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,265 Followers
123456...8