Rag Doll Ch. 08.1 - Sherry Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry smiled as her beautiful eyes welled-up.

"No, of course not. It's what Mum always called me, too; obviously great minds think alike!"

James laughed, and it sounded relieved, a genuine, happy sound.

"Cherie, I know this is all happening really fast, and you probably need time to get this all straight, but I want you to know that when you're ready, we're here; your family is waiting for you. There's no pressure, and definitely no rush, so when, and if, you feel ready, we're here, my wife and I, my children, my daughter Nia, who you spoke with briefly, and my son Jamie, waiting to welcome you to your family."

Sherry rang off, and looked at me thoughtfully, her eyes no longer doubtful or questioning. There was definitely a sense of links falling into place and connections made, questions on the cusp of being answered. All in all I felt like we'd made a good and lasting family connection, and even if it wasn't with any family of mine, well, Sherry was my family, and they were her family, so now they were my family too. That pleased me; it gave Sherry that past and family history she'd always been lacking; now at least we knew the most important parts of her story.

With that in mind, I took Sherry back to bed once more, just to hold her and let her feel the love. Her life the last few months had been an emotional rollercoaster, with some shocks, and some incredible moments. She needed to calm down, cool-off, and chill out, and the way to start that process was to let her sleep it off. Sherry made noise about how I was just trying to get her back into bed, but she was just kidding around. We both knew if I truly had to convince her to climb in the sack with me then we weren't as tight as we thought we were, and that's not how it was with us. I slid her into bed, warmed her up, then tucked her in and let her sleep while I went and did a little grocery shopping. When my girl woke up, I wanted her favourite treats ready and waiting for her, and maybe plan a getaway somewhere for a few days, just to get all of this shaken off us for a while.

*****

When Sherry awoke she found me grinning at her, my own special "I know something you don't know" grin guaranteed to make her attack me until I gave in, so I moved out of range.

"What? What have you done?" she smiled sleepily, while I reflected that, just awakened, eyes still blurry with sleep, and her customary elaborately styled and immaculately sleeked-back quiff a disorganised, "bed-head" haystack, she was still just about the most adorable, beautiful thing I'd ever seen. The 'Winnie the Pooh' pyjamas just added to the overall picture of hot adorableness. I wanted to leap frenziedly on her, but I damped that down. That could come later. Right then, I had a treat for my girl...

"Upsy-daisy sleepyhead, day's a-wasting! I grinned, holding out my hand, which she took, and I helped her out of bed. Sherry grabbed the quilt and rolled it around herself like Sitting Bull in an old western movie.

"What, it's nice and warm!" she smiled at my look, letting me lead her into the lounge. Her eyes lit up at what she saw there. While she was sleeping I had been busy. I'd gone to our local Lidl supermarket and stocked up on all her favourite treats and wake-up snacks: platters of smoked salmon, prosciutto and Serrano ham sliced thin and delicate, just the way she liked it, sliced Danish salami, her favourite Valençay goat's cheese and mild Normandy butter, soft brioche fingers still warm from the oven, malty, crusty granary bread rolls, kibbled wheat crackers, rich, smooth Ardennes Pâté, and grapes, redcurrants, strawberries, and fresh raspberries, and, just to top her off, sweet little 'Pastel de Nata' tarts, churros, and a cherry Clafoutis tart, with a couple of chilled sparkling orange juices to wash it all down. When she was ready, I also had a secret weapon: a couple of bottles of Crémant de Limoux sparkling Languedoc wine chilling in the fridge in case she needed further persuasion.

"Danny!" she breathed, "oh you sweet guy, you remembered, thank you!"

All conversation ceased as she tucked in; Sherry has never been one of those calorie-conscious girls, she'd never needed to be, her slim svelte elegant figure remained unchanged no matter what she ate, and it did me good to watch her put away any and everything she liked. I think she suspected I had an ulterior motive, and I did, sort of, but she didn't let that stop herself enjoying the treats I'd laid out for her. I wanted to see my girl enjoy herself, with the things she liked best in the world; if I could get away with it, I'd do this for her every day of my life just to see the light in her eyes and the smile on her lips. What I had in mind could wait.

Conversation kind of flagged for a while; Sherry was too busy exploring the table I'd laid for her, and I kept urging new and more interesting things on her, things she eagerly ate, closed her eyes and beamed in ecstasy, and went on to something else. It did my heart good to see her so happy. She'd had a rough time those last few weeks, what with all the publicity surrounding the trial, the trial itself, the TV appearances, all that must have made a difference to her. I needed to pull her back to a simpler place, just for an hour or two, and I thought it was working.

Eventually, she gave a satisfied sigh and leaned away from the table, relaxing with a J20 in her hand and a sweet smile on her face. Even with her hair in wild disarray, dressed in rumpled Winnie the Pooh pyjamas, with not a trace of makeup or lipstick, she was still the most ravishingly beautiful girl I'd ever seen, and my heart literally gave a little stumble at just the thought that she was my girl.

"Okay Danny, you win; why the big wine and dine seduction routine, although I see no sign of wine yet... " She grinned, making me smile back. When Sherry smiled at me it was like the sun coming up, like dawn breaking through the clouds, it lit up the room and warmed me all the way through.

"What have you done that you need me mellowed-out, baby-boy?"

I grinned: busted. Sherry knew when I was up to something, she always had, she was just like Mum in that respect, I could never slip one past her.

"Okay, confession time. I made a couple of phone-calls while you were snoring -" she threw a cushion at me at that "-and made some arrangements, so, next weekend, starting Thursday, I took some of the Bank Holiday time in lieu I've accrued, and I have six days off, Thursday through Tuesday. I also spoke with your uncle again"- her head snapped up at that, "-and I told him we're coming to see him and his family on Friday."

Her eyes got big at that but she didn't explode in outrage, so I ploughed on, on the basis that she hadn't gone off like a hand-grenade so she wasn't going to.

"I also had a chat with your cousin Jamie, who sounds like one of the nicest guys on the planet. I think you're going to like meeting him. I know he's going to love meeting you, he's enthralled with the idea of having a first cousin, there's always been just him and his sister, Nia, and she's jumping up and down too. Your family sounds like nice people, baby."

"I don't know..." she hedged, but I could see she was intrigued by the idea, so I pushed a little harder.

"You know this needs to happen, baby; there's too much story here, things you need to know, about your family, about Rosa, your father. This is where it all comes together, and come on, aren't you in the least bit curious about your family?"

Sherry stared at me, her glorious eyes hooded, pensive, then she brightened and her beautiful smile broke out.

"You're right, let's do this, let's go find out what happened and who my family are, correction, my other family; you're my only real family, Danny-boy, you and me first, always, everyone else second, always."

I took her hand and kissed it while she fluttered her eyelids innocently and gasped, "Why young sir, what are you doing, you are so forward!" I looked up at her and she grinned.

"I didn't say you should stop, you know, maybe you can sort of work your way up?"

I don't need huge great big hints to leap frenziedly on my girl, a wink would do it, but just as I prepared to launch a frontal assault, she held up her hand.

"Uh, wine?" she hinted, so I went charging into the kitchen to get the chilled bubbly, corkscrew and some wineglasses, but when I came back she was gone.

"In here, baby-boy!" she called from the bedroom, so I made tracks in there, but when I got there I almost threw everything down and jumped on her.

Sherry was lying, posing, really, on top of the covers, her wild, jet-black hair smoothed back, absolutely stark naked; the sight of her, of her pale skin glowing in the golden afternoon sunshine, her naturally coral lips contrasting with her pale, smooth skin so vividly drove all thoughts of champagne out of my head.

"See anything you like, sailor?" she purred, and I didn't throw the glasses and sparkly down, I didn't leap on her like a wolf on a lamb, and I didn't just grab her and have my way with her, much as I wanted to. No, I calmly and safely put the glassware down, pulled my polo shirt off and unzipped my jeans, slid them off and tossed them on the chair then I leaped on her, because human flesh can only take so much...

Sherry shrieked as I landed next to her, tickle-hands at the ready, and the next few moments were taken up with her laughing and giggling and rolling around as I tried out all her ticklish spots, until we ended-up with me on the bottom, with her face-to-face with me and her holding down my wrists with all her weight.

"Gotcha now, so quit tickling me!" she ordered.

"Or what?" I challenged, grinning cockily at her.

"Or I'll bite your nose off!" She grinned, coming closer, so I kissed her, she was too close to not kiss, and she was very much worth kissing. Sherry didn't fight back, instead she relaxed, her full weight on me as our tongues fenced and our lips explored each other.

"I love you, baby-boy!" she whispered, and gasped, her eyes widening as I pulled her buttocks apart just for a second. "Naughty, Danny-Baby, very naughty," she purred.

"I love you too, Sherry-Baby, and I like being naughty with you." I grinned right back at her.

"Show me how naughty... " she whispered, so I obliged, kissing her neck and shoulders, places that always made her mew happily when I kissed or even breathed hotly on them, slowly working my way down her lithe, perfect body with my lips and the tip of my tongue. Sherry writhed in delight and gasped softly as I kissed or gently licked somewhere new, but I really hit the jackpot when my probing tongue-tip danced through the trimmed patch of peach-fuzz decorating the apex of her slit.

"Oh yess, Danny, yess, just like that..." she moaned, but when I pushed my pointed tongue between her fragrant labia, she almost convulsed with shock, grabbing my head reflexively before relaxing and instinctively opening her smooth elegant thighs to allow me even further access to her secret places.

"What are you doing to me...oh yess..." she murmured, more a sigh than a vocalisation as I sank my tongue even further into her honey pot. "You're so bad, Danneeee..." she sighed, "just don't stop, baby."

As I had no intention whatsoever of stopping, I just kept going, revelling instead in the litany of softly worded pleas and entreaties from my girl to keep doing what I was doing.

Sherry was gasping and hitching harder now, as I bored in, lapping at her softly fragrant pussy, feasting on the sweet spicy earthiness of her arousal until, when I lashed her clitoris with my probing tongue she gasped and sighed as her thighs clamped around my head. Her pulse drummed in my ears as orgasm swept through her, making her sweet pussy tremble and convulse under my lapping tongue, with each stroke of my tongue setting her off on another spate of trembling ecstasy.

"Stop, Danny please no more... please I can't, no more baby boy, please... " she quavered, her skin sheened with fragrant summer sweat, the tang of her scent mingling with the sweet musk of her arousal into a heady cocktail, her own unique scent-complex.

"Fuck me Danny, please, let me give you this," she whispered, pulling me closer, and it was but a moment's work to slip between her thighs, to kiss her as she fumbled me into place, and her long, drawn-out sigh as I slipped into her tight hot succulence.

I didn't pound her, I would never do that to her, I could never just fuck her. She was the girl of my dreams, the pinnacle of all my needs and fantasies, the most precious thing in my entire universe. No, I made love to my girl, to the girl I loved, had always loved, the only girl I would ever love. When I came, my heart and soul melded seamlessly into hers, our bodies in perfect harmony and counterpoint, our mutual orgasm fulfilling and ecstatic, familiar, yet brand new and glorious.

When we fell away from each other such a feeling of fulfilment, of final connection swept over me, and, from the look in her eyes, I knew Sherry was feeling the same thing, the same understanding; it was our moment of mutual epiphany.

"I changed my mind, Danny; make babies in me that way, please." She smiled, and I smiled and kissed her, tasting her sweet lips.

"When you're ready, baby-girl, we'll make all the babies you want. I can't wait, Sherry, we'll make our babies and be happy forever, I promise!"

Sherry smiled sleepily at me.

"That's all I wanted to hear, baby-boy," she murmured blurrily. "Now that we've planned our own family, I think we should meet the rest of mine," she grinned, more asleep than awake. "Let's make it happen, Danny, let them know, please. And now, warm me up, baby-boy, I want to snuggle... " she yawned, falling asleep almost the second she stopped talking. I pulled the covers up over both of us and that's all I remember.

*****

Friday morning, and the moment of truth had arrived. I'd called and gotten the address, plugged it into the GPS in my Capri, and now we were there, in Streatham, South London, just off the South Circular road. The house itself was a large red-brick Victorian semi-detached house, four stories high, with tall windows and elaborate cornices, with a double garage built onto the open side, and a medium-sized mature front garden with a chequered tiled path leading to the front door. The large, imposing front door was itself a work of art, ornately decorated, fine-grained wood, dark-stained and waxed and polished, obviously original, with inset panes of stained leaded glass depicting fanciful maidens carrying ewers and shepherdess' crooks, high Art Nouveau and of the period. Sherry looked up at the house, then even further up, taking it all in.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." she began, but I'd already rung the doorbell.

"We can't back out now. I told your cousin Nia we were coming, everyone's here just to meet you... "

The door swung open, and there in the doorway was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen, obviously Eurasian, and absolutely stunning, her beautiful almond eyes were the same intense blue as Sherry's and her tumbled hair the same deep, glossy black. Even her pale skin and the faint, faint spray of freckles across her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose echoed Sherry's. These girls were family, I could see that immediately.

"Sherry? Please, come in, come in!" She smiled, even her voice beautiful, at once sweet and thrilling. "And you must be Danny, hi, I'm Nia, we spoke earlier, welcome to our home, please come in and make yourselves comfortable. Everyone's here, we've been so looking forward to meeting you, you have no idea!"

We followed her into a large, classically-proportioned sitting-room with several people rising to their feet as we came in. The first one I noticed must have been Nia's mother; they were almost identical, except she was tiny, but just as exquisite as her daughter. She had the same jet black hair, same almond eyes, only brown, same expression. She came toward us and took my hand in one hand and Sherry's in the other.

"So pleased to meet you, my name Anh, and you are welcome in my home, please to take a seat!" She smiled, urging us into the centre of the group of people waiting for us, first introducing me to a tall young man with the same bright blue eyes as Nia, but with hair a dusty golden-brown rather than black. He was maybe the same age as Sherry, although it was hard to tell, especially when he grinned; when he did that he looked like a mischievous schoolboy.

"This my son, Jamie, and these my grandchildren. This Laura, and little Jamie, and little baby-girl Julie-Anh, my little princess-girl. They children of Nia, very pleased to meet you too!"

Jamie was a very good looking, affable guy, who seemed to be taking all this in his stride by the way he grinned when we shook hands, and I decided I liked him; he seemed like a good sort. Sherry, though, seemed a little overwhelmed at meeting so many family members after thinking all her life that I was all she had, and Nia's mother picked up on that.

"Please, come, sit, you eat something, it not good travel so far on empty stomach, you wait, I get you something!"

Sherry tried to protest but Nia's mother good-naturedly overrode her and bustled out.

"You may as well go with it." Jamie grinned. "Mum won't give up until she's fed you, so just eat and enjoy, you'll like it, I promise!"

Jamie introduced us to the other people in the room, a petite pretty little blonde girl by name of Julie, and her husband, Mark, a tall, blond man maybe the same age as Jamie, but who I didn't see was an older man, Sherry's Uncle James, the man we'd come here to see. Nia seemed to get this, because she smiled at us.

"Daddy was here just a second ago. I think there was something he forgot, something he wanted to show you. Ah, there he is!"

The door swung open and there was the face I saw in the photograph, older, obviously, but still him, and those tell-tale trademark Morrison blue eyes. James was a tall man, almost the double of Jamie, and there was no mistaking the gust of pent-up emotion as he gazed at Sherry.

"Rosa..." he murmured, patting Nia's hand as she slid her arm through his.

"I...I saw you on the news and I nearly choked, you were so much like your mother, but to see you here and now..."

Two tears ran down his cheeks as he gazed at Sherry.

"So much like her... so much..."

By now Sherry was welling-up as the man's emotions battered at her.

"U... Uncle James?" she faltered, holding out her hands. James took her hands, and that broke the dam. Sherry's tears overflowed, running unheeded down her face as her only living relative found her and connected with her. Suddenly, she was enfolded in his arms as she wept in his shoulder. The girl Nia was also teary-eyed, huddled in the crook of her brother's arm as she watched her dad find his missing family.

After what seemed an eternity, I felt an arm through mine, and looked down to see Nia's tiny mother smiling up at me.

"Come, you sit with me. It is good, much they must find out; James and his sisters very close, it hard for him to lose them, to lose Rosa. She just a girl when she taken from him, maybe now his heart will find peace, it has been too long for him. You come, sit with me, we wait, there much to talk about, much to say, much to learn, let them have time, yes?"

She was so sweet, so persuasive, and so much like Mum I just couldn't resist her. Her voice was almost hypnotic, the cadence of her speech compelling, almost musical, and I found myself telling her about myself, about the events leading up to Sherry appearing on that news broadcast, our life together, and our life before, things I had had no intention of sharing with a stranger, who Sherry was and what she meant to me, but with her it seemed normal, natural to share it all with her.

1...345678