Ragamuffin Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had done an amazing job with her disguise having restyled her hair more like a mans and dying it a dark brown. She had put on weight which made her more beautiful than ever and wearing a pair of oval-shaped frameless glasses she really looked nothing like the Ragamuffin Jo of last summer's fame.

It had been a very long day so after a quick snack which we ordered to our room we showered and got ready for a serious night's sleep. We were both nervous because except for the first evening that Jo had come round to my house we had never spent a night together. As she was the most tired, I let her take the first shower and gasped when I saw her return to our bedroom wearing a pair of men's shorts with a black lace singlet. As she exited from the bathroom, I felt my pussy become moist as it began to pulse with excitement.

Having taken my shower, I felt dowdy as I approached our king bed wearing a cotton nightdress with a pattern of small flowers. As I slid into the bed, I had a feeling of nervous excitement which Jo helped to relieve when she kissed my lips before apologizing that we couldn't make love tonight.

It was an hour before opening two weeks later that she arrived in a truck filled with everything we had purchased for the shop and stepping down from the cabin she greeted me with a handshake and explanation about what she had done. Knowing we would have prying eyes everywhere I quickly gave instructions for the unloading of our boxes before inviting Jo into the shop.

"Oh My God I never thought you would arrive. The village is all abuzz about the news that one of my contacts suggested his niece as a replacement for losing my previous helper. Remember your specialty is Georgian literature don't worry there's no one in any town for a fifty-mile radius that has any interest in books other than modern science fiction and smut the books we have purchased will sell to the tourist seeking old leather-bound editions. Come through and grab a bowl of granola the driver is a good friend: leave the unpacking to him."

Once away from watchful eyes Jo and I embraced sharing our first kiss in the house before sitting down she tucked into her late breakfast while I explained what I imagined would happen today.

Due to the chaos created by unpacking, we opened half an hour late and I wasn't surprised when we received inquisitive visits from the villagers. At lunchtime, I would have preferred to have taken Jo into the house but knowing the reaction I would receive we sat at my table overlooking the steps. Once more our lunch was interrupted by friends and even some villagers, I rarely saw in the shop all wanting to check my new employee out.

After closing Jo collapsed into her kitchen chair. "Fuck what a day when will it ever stop."

"We will be back to normal tomorrow the locals may be nosy, but they know their place and tomorrow we will be business as usual. But hey: what about your disguise. It's amazing. The people who visited us today were the same people who named you Ragamuffin and yet they had no idea of your real identity."

That evening we sat watching a movie until just before the end Jo looked across at me asking if she had ever told me about her love for me. Not waiting I pulled her into an embrace lightly kissing her lips and continuing until I took her beautiful head in my hands as she began to unbutton her blouse.

We could hear the wind whistling eerily around the house while a bit further off we could just discern the waves rolling onto the shingle beach. I recognized it as one of those special evenings where romance was the driving force as I watched Jo remove her last vestiges of clothing allowing her knickers to pool around her feet.

I stood looking at Jo taking in her perfectly formed breasts and glancing down to her pussy with its beckoning lips wet with arousal. Stepping forward she placed my hand on her breast and rubbing my fingers across her puffy nipple Jo

she whispered, "Fondle my breast I know it's what you have dreamed for so long."

I couldn't wait any longer and looking into her dark seductive eyes kissed her madly our tongues thrusting deep into our throats until standing back we took long gasping breaths.

Gasping in a hoarse whisper I suggested that we continue upstairs and walking up the narrow creaking staircase the moaning wind seemed to be magnified even louder and with Jo's hand securely in mine I led her to the bedroom.

Arriving in my bedroom I quickly removed my clothes collapsing on the bed where we began to kiss wildly once more. Taking her head once more in my hands I used my lips to pull her bottom lip down as our tongues began to play. It was amazing Jo lying on top of me her breasts crushed against mine as we kissed sometimes deep with our tongues thrusting into the back of our mouths and then moaning, we would break free as our tongues flicked between us.

Taking the advantage, I dropped my hand onto Jo's pussy which was clean shaved but for a small strip above her mound. Hearing her moan into my mouth I began to grind my hand over her wet pussy as she struggled to free her legs. It was all I had dreamed of and our lovemaking was fast and urgent as Jo still struggling with her legs continued to moan my name as she felt my fingers opening her cunny diving deep into her. It wasn't long before we began to move together mashing our cunts together as crying out, we ground together until with a cry we both came.

Rolling me over Jo slid onto my pussy with her fingers opening me giving her tongue access while I began to grind my hips as she ate me with her tongue and fingers. It was incredible to be making love with the ragamuffin that I first noticed while rolling her cigarette in front of my luncheon table. Due to the village size and restrictions, I have only gotten to sleep with a woman that I may meet in the city.

She was a very experienced lover and took her time to bring me to the edge of my crisis before pulling back while I cried out in frustration. We continued like this for what seemed a lifetime until finally I felt my stomach fill with wild contractions as my pulsing pussy came hard.

Sadly, due to having to open the shop at nine we cuddled together drifting into a satisfied sleep. It was late when we awoke in the morning. Having showered and dressed we sat eating breakfast until I suggested that tonight, we forgo the film and turn in early otherwise our tired bodies will betray us to the villagers. Although we were aware of villagers watching us the day was back to normal and over lunch Jo and I were able to sit outside in the weak sun of the late January morning.

Knowing the natural inquisitiveness of small communities, I had managed to tell people about Jo and that there was a possible attraction. Due to my groundwork, the village slowly began to recognize our feeling for each other and after six months we found ourselves being invited into other people's homes.


12