Ragazze

Story Info
A man thinks back on a few nice days in Rome.
6.8k words
4.82
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers

Brian (33) sits under a tree on a small ranch with a cold beverage. It's early in the summer, nice and sunny. Nature is at its best now, he thinks. Everything green and lush. His kids are running around, playing.

He closes his eyes and drift away, not sleeping, but digging up old memories. Memories that are etched into his brain like it happened yesterday, of a few days in Rome when it was hot and he was young, and the memories are so vivid that they melt together in a whirlwind blur of emotions...

---

The club is packed and the music is loud, and everyone is dancing, and Serena is smiling and dancing with him, and he really doesn't know how to dance, but he's doing it anyway.

Matt is smoking and bobbing his head, and then he sees Ellie coming up to them and she hands him a pill, and Serena a pill and Matt too, and then she hands him another, and it's pink, or purple, it's hard to tell in the dim light, and he has never done drugs, but what the hell, they are all doing it, it's their second night in Rome and he's never had so much fun.

Ellie nudges his hand to his mouth and he swallows both pills. And then he dances more, with unknown Italian girls and Serena and Ellie and Matt, and some of the others from the class and they drink more wine, he doesn't like drinks, he doesn't like getting too wasted, and suddenly he's making out with an Italian brunette and she's grinning and grinding herself on his lap, but then she's gone and he doesn't see her again.

And then he thinks about the night he met Ellie and Matt and Serena, the first evening after he started art history, the first evening they all started. And he was really a science student, 23, but he wanted to understand culture, and Ellie was nineteen and half Italian and straight out of high school and Matt was 24 and a barista who wanted to be a photographer, and Serena had worked in a museum for a couple of years, but at 21 wanted to get an education.

And the girls were hotter than all the friends he'd ever had, and Matt seemed cool, kind of a womanizer, he guessed, and Brian didn't really know how they accepted him in the group, he felt like an outsider sometimes, but it just happened, and they seemed to like him, and now, nine months later they were on a field trip together and staying in the same double hotel room to save money, the guys sleeping on the floor and the girls in bed.

On the first day he accidentally walked in on Ellie showering and he only had got a quick glance, but she was the first girl he'd ever seen naked in real life, and she was gorgeous, slim, but curvy with nice hips and medium sized boobs and a flat tummy. And it etched into his mind, together with her dark brown hair, green eyes and wicked smile.

She just laughed, but he apologized and ran out, and ever since she had been giggling and teasing him as if it was no big deal for her, but he was obsessed with the quick glance and even had to rub one out in the lobby toilets later that day, before they went to the Forum Romanum.

He's dancing with pretty Serena, her blonde hair all sweaty and her blue eyes filled with joy. Slimmer than Ellie, with a cute, tight ass and smaller tits that seemed perfect on her slim frame.

Then they are in a taxi and the driver is listening to loud dance music in Italian. They're all crammed into the back seat, a small fiat, and the girls are on the boys' laps, Ellie on Brian's, and he tries to hide his boner, but the driver is stereotypically Italian and speeds through the narrow streets and the bumps make it impossible for her not to feel it, and then she giggles and grinds her ass on him.

She turns around and then they are making out, he's actually making out with Ellie, their tongues playing passionately and he's trying to let her control it, because he's never done it before, and then he notices Serena is making out with Matt on his left. Then the girls pull back at the same time and giggle, like they planned this and Matt is giving him a fist bump, and then the girls start making out and his heart is racing faster than the taxi. And the taxi driver almost crashes when he looks in the mirror.

«Voi ragazze siete pazze!» he yells as he pulls up to the hotel.

And then Ellie laughs and tells them what it means, and she wants pizza, and there is a place nearby which is still open, and they order four, and while waiting for them, Serena insist they buy the huge wine bottle from the shelf, but it's not for sale, and they get two normal bottles and Brian pays and have no idea how much he's spent tonight.

Matt appears with pot and grins and Brian has never smoked, but he's going to tonight, he knows that much for sure, and then they are finally back in the hotel room, where Ellie and Serena kisses again, teasing them, squeezing each other's butts, and then everyone goes out on the balcony to smoke and Brian feels like he's floating in the universe, looking at the stars overhead, but then Matt starts making out with Ellie, and Brian gets nervous, he thought she was into him, no one Matt, but then Serena comes over him and they make out as well, and he is fondling her ass and it's so tight.

Then they are on a bed and he's pulling down Serena's white lace panties and finding her shaved slit, with a little strip above it, and he's eating pussy for the first time and she's loving it, and he's no longer self-conscious, and he notices Matt is doing the same to Ellie on the couch.

Serena must be coming, she says nothing, but his finger is being massaged by her convulsions, and she's writhing on the bed, and he thinks about how it would feel around his dick and he gets rock hard again and his pants feel like they're about to tear. Then Serena takes them off and she quietly gasps as his dick springs out, not expecting that.

Brian still doesn't get it, he doesn't know how hung he is, having been misled by porn and lack of interactions with girls, and being a serious grower. And meanwhile Ellie is giving Matt a wet blowjob on the chaise lounge, and he's groaning, and Brian is somehow relaxed, not self-conscious like he thought he would be in this situation, and he's distracted, watching the brunette bob on Matt's dick, and then suddenly he's aware that Serena is naked and just so gorgeous and young and wet and on Brian's dick and she sits down and he slides in after some initial resistance and then all is bliss and he's no longer a virgin.

And she rides him slowly, passionately, making out with him, she has indeed a slim build, fit, nice and perky tits, and she grinds on his dick, grinds her clit on him and it's not like riding in the porn he's watched, but it's amazing and it's better, and she looks so beautiful and he almost can't believe it, he's watching his dick appear and disappear inside Serena, one of the most beautiful girls he knows, but now she's coming again, she is moaning and he feels the same convulsions, but this time around his cock and she's so tight and he can't believe his luck.

And over on the couch Matt is eating out Ellie who is fully shaved and then when Matt moves into position behind her, Brian sees his dick and it seems smaller, much smaller and he's confused, he thought Matt was popular with the ladies, and then Matt fucks Ellie from behind, her titties jiggling, nipples rock hard, and she does seem to like it.

But meanwhile Serena is sucking on Brian's rod, and Ellie suddenly notices his size, she too gasps, and Brian is grinning, he is getting more confident, he is the alpha male in the room after all, Serena is slobbering on his dick like a porn star and Ellie can't stop staring either.

And then starts to to get up and Serena rises too and he French kisses her while she strokes his dick and he is fucking inspired and has no limits tonight and turns her around and tells her «on your knees» and she giggles nervously and grabs a pillow and kneels on it just in time before Brian slides his dick inside her from behind and she screams in delight and surprise. And he fucks the blonde fast and hard like in porn, like he's done it so many times in his fantasies, but never in real life, until now, and the two couples fuck like that for a while the two girls facing each other.

And Ellie helps with her fingers and finally comes, almost quietly, and then Serena comes too, a second orgasm from Brian's cock, no fingers, and it seems like both guys have some drug enhanced stamina, Matt knows for sure, and Brian is guessing, and then later Ellie tells Brian the pink pill was viagra, and it makes sense, because he feels harder than ever.

They both pull out and have some water and Brian laughs and high fives and Matt laughs too, but slightly more nervously, glancing down at Brian's much larger dick, and then Ellie announces that she wants to ride Brian, reverse cowgirl, and Brian grins and sits on the bedside.

The beautiful brunette almost jumps on his dick in bed, and guides him in and then his penis is inside the second vagina of his life, and it was zero just half an hour ago, and Serena giggles and watches and drinks wine, and Matt winces when he hears Ellie's deep moans as Brian's large tool is filling her up from below.

After a little bit of positioning Ellie begins to ride, slowly at first, but steadily and then a bit faster and Brian loves her pussy too, he didn't realize how different and yet so similar pussies could feel, but there is a distinct difference he can't put into words, but he loves both girl's velvet gloves and how tightly they squeeze around his thick shaft.

Serena can't help herself, she comes closer and gets down in front of Ellie and then begins to lick Brian's balls while Ellie rides him, and soon after her tongue is on the long shaft and then, suddenly, she is eating pussy, and apparently she's bi, they both are, at least tonight (it's just for fun, right!), and both girls giggle and Ellie moans again, and Brian grins wickedly.

Matt angrily enters Serena from behind and starts pounding her with all he's got, and she doesn't have mind, but it's not really doing anything for her, but anyway, then they're all fucking again, and get sweaty and more moans and groans are filling the room, mostly from the girls, but Brian makes and effort to groan, he's read that girls like it, and soon Ellie is coming, coming hard on his dick, shaking, but Brian is not, not yet, it feels great, it feels amazing, but he's not done, not yet, not by far, he doesn't want this fantasy to end, and neither does Ellie.

She keeps riding, and Serena keeps licking them both, sucking on Brian's balls, moaning while her small titties jiggle as she's getting drilled from behind, and Serena thinks it's good, sure it is, right, but still... something is missing.

Ellie climbs off and lies down prone on the bed, and Brian doesn't need more hints, and enters her from behind, sliding in easily now, he's smacking her delicious round ass as his fat long dick pounds her G-spot and the view makes him feel like a king, and Ellie is moaning and Serena says she wants it like that too, and lies prone next to Ellie, and luckily her butt is smaller, so Matt is able to fuck her without slipping out, like he would with Ellie.

Brian can't help but make an estimate as he steals a glance at his buddy's erection, and he's much smaller, both length- and girthwise, and Brian guesses around five and a half, and he has measured himself so many times and he's eight point two and almost five point three around (but of course, he thought everyone had ten inch cocks like in porn).

And meanwhile Serena contemplates whether she prefers a smaller dick more than no dick, and she's not sure, while Ellie is moaning like crazy, and Serena distracts herself and makes out with her BFF, and Brian highfives Matt as they each fuck a hot, playful babe, but Matt is not enjoying it as much as Brian.

Ellie is coming like crazy again, and finally, this time Brian can't hold back and spills his huge load inside her pussy with a big groan, cumming over and over like it will never end, delivering his seed inside Ellie, and he hopes she's on the pill.

When he pulls out and is still hard, rock hard, incredibly (and probably it is due to the pill and the drugs, but maybe not, he's never gotten laid before), Serena sees it and grins and can't help herself and says:

«My turn!»

Matt reluctantly pulls out and everyone sees that he's losing his erection even though he hasn't come yet, so Ellie hazily tries to blow him, lying on the bed while Brian's cum is leaking out of her onto Matt's t-shirt that she grabbed from the floor, and Brian, grinning like an idiot, is back inside the blonde girl's tight cunt, and she's immediately moaning much more than she did with Matt inside her, how could she not, his cock is so thick, and Matt hears this, how can he not, everyone hears this

Brian is bursting with self-confidence, 'cause the girls love him and his, apparently, big cock, and Matt sighs, and he's not able to get hard again despite Ellie blowing him and massaging his ego.

On the other hand, Brian can't believe his luck, and the drugs DO work, they make everything better, he's both relaxed and big and hard and the girls are so chill and fun and horny and he's fucking one of his favorite female friends, and had just shot his load inside the other, and they are so hot, and his dick feels so good inside this pussy.

Serena feels tighter, maybe, he can't be sure, they are both so wet, and warm, and he wants to keep fucking them all night, and the next day and the next night, where did this energy come from?

Serena is biting the sheets and her pussy is clamping down on his cock and he's grinning and loving how tight she feels and he's trying to fuck her while she is coming, even though it feels like her pussy is choking his dick, but he manages to, and she cries out that she's coming again, a multiple orgasm, and her cunt keeps pumping, almost like she's trying to milk his cock.

Ellie is sliding up behind him, soft breasts and hard nipples against his back, her breath on his neck, and he didn't notice her getting up, and then she's controlling his thrusts, almost fucking Serena by proxy, pushing the big dick into the blonde with careful, deep and hard thrusts, and Matt is gone, Brian hears the door slam and Matt's not coming back.

But now Serena is begging for mercy and he pulls out, his cock slick and shiny with all of her girlcum, and Ellie pushes him onto his back with a smirk and cleans his cock with her tongue.

"You're so big, like oh my God! So much bigger than Matt, I couldn't say it earlier, but seriously, it just feels so different, you know?" she says.

"I just have to ride it again!" she adds.

Serena is giggling and saying Ellie is such a slut.

"It takes one to know one," Ellie replies.

And then Serena is watching her friend mount the stud who they never thought would be a stud, and Brian leans over to kiss Serena and she responds hungrily, and then Ellie kisses him too, just as passionately and then they take turns making out while Ellie is grinding softly on his dick.

Time passes and the girls are taking turns, they are insatiable, he had no idea, maybe partly due to the drugs, but so is he, he just wants pussy, more pussy, he had no idea pussy was this addictive, and blowjobs too, slow and wet.

Then he's fucking Serena who is on her back and she's eating out Ellie and then she comes again, and they switch, with Ellie on her back, and Ellie is coming, and then after a while both girls are finally too sore to go on, so they take turns blowing his big, throbbing cock while he's lying down.

They do it together, tongues licking up and down, balls disappearing inside their hot mouths and they want to please him, thank him for satisfying their pussies so completely, and they take turns sucking on the head, licking the shaft, jerking his fat dick until he finally feels the pressure building up inside his heavy balls and then he loses it and a thick rope of cum shoots up through his long cannon and splashes onto Serena's face barely missing her eyes, and then the next lands on Ellie's chin and lips, and it's just like in his dreams and the girls giggle and close their eyes as he paints them with his cum.

He wakes up alone in bed, and it's bright outside and he's wondering whether or not it was a dream, but it wasn't. He hears the shower running and he listens and two young women are talking and laughing. The clock on his phone shows 11 am. When did they leave the club? Maybe 2am?

He's starving, but they have cold pizza and he grabs a slice. He's momentarily self-conscious, the drugs out of his system, but it passes like dew in the morning, and he eats the pizza on the way to the bathroom and wonders how many people you can fit in a three-star Italian hotel double room shower.

It's two, maybe three, so he just watches the girls clean up until he can no longer resist and join them after all.

Then not much later they are heading out and it's a beautiful warm spring day, and Serena is wearing a flowery white summer dress that clings to her petite body, her hair loose and Ellie is wearing a dark skirt and a white top, her hair in a bun.

Brian feels slightly self-conscious about his wardrobe, but whatever. They find a little café and place their order and sit outside in the sun with cappuccino, and everyone is in a really good mood, though nobody really talk about last night, but everyone is thinking about it.

When they eat, Ellie is rubbing his dick through his jeans, and Serena giggles, and Ellie grins and drags him with her into the toilets and sits down on the lid and pulls his cock out and grins and says she can't get enough of a it, and he groans as it disappears into her mouth.

He pulls her top up and her tits out and squeezes them, and they are soft and firm 19-year-old boobs and he loves them. And when he's really hard and slick with her saliva, she pushes him back, turns around and pulls up her skirt and it's his turn to grin, and he pulls her black panties down and she's glistening and he enters her, it's like he's always known how, and she moans and he hushes her, but she giggles and pushes back and moans louder as he slides in deep.

Most of his full length is inside the hot brunette, so what can he do, he fucks her slow and deep from behind in the small café in Rome, and puts his hand over her mouth, which apparently turns her on, and the espresso machine is loud, so perhaps they are safe.

Ellie is holding onto the top of the toilet and arching her back and he picks up the pace, naturally, and her pussy is so fucking warm and tight, and he's no longer on any drugs, and her ass looks amazing and he's banging a girl in public, almost, and he doesn't care, she is loving it, her muffled moans getting louder and then he feels her starting to clamp on his dick.

She's coming, and screaming into his hand and he manages to keep it in his balls until she turns around again and sucks him hard and fast, and her soft hands are jerking his thick shaft and he's feels like his balls are going to explode and then he comes and she aims it on her tits, and he absolutely drenches her sweet tits in cum and she laughs when they clean up.

Old people are staring and the fat women behind the counter are yelling at them in Italian, and Serena is outside red faced but giggling and they all hurry away from the café. Then Serena gets a text from a friend saying Matt is with them and safe, but hungover and seems depressed.

"No wonder," Ellie says.

"I feel bad," Serena replies, "but then we didn't know you were hung like a horse, Brian, how could we have?"

"Maybe we could have pretended not to care, been more subtle, but... We never told Matt to leave, we fucked him too. He decided to leave of his own choice," Ellie adds.

Brian doesn't say much, but he's thinking about how much he has changed the last 24 hours, and how Matt wasn't that much of a close friend anyway, wasn't he kind of a douche? And then he thinks about his skyrocketing self-confidence, and if it is possible to have two girlfriends, and so he puts an arm around Serena's waist and kisses her, and then the other arm around Ellie's waist, and then kisses her too, and the girls smile and giggle, and apparently you can, at least when in Rome.

sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers
12