Ragazze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's floating on the seventh cloud, and though his balls have just been drained, and the old city is beautiful, he just wants to go back to the hotel room and have more sex. He thinks about the drugs they took last night, and if he can handle the two chicks without more.

"So, about those pills..." he begins.

"Yeah, those were awesome," Ellie says, "we should totally get more!"

"Yeah," Serena agrees, "and skip those boring lessons today!"

"I know this app where you can buy stuff," Ellie says, "and since I know Italian, it should be easy to find more."

She browses for a while, then sends a text and they meet some guys downtown. Ellie talks to them, an exchange is made and it looks good.

Then Serena wants to buy more booze too, so they do, and them they head back to the hotel. There, reception wants to talk to them about all the noise complaints from last night, and they argue, and the reception lady is angry and yells Italian insults about them being whores.

But Ellie understands, her mom is from Ancona, and so she yells back insults in Italian. The manager has to come down and de-escalate the situation. Ellie makes a bit scene about being called a whore, so they end up being moved to junior suite in a more secluded area of the hotel.

So the three of them wait in the bar and drink a glass of complimentary champagne while the staff moves their stuff.

"Everything feels like a dream," Serena says.

"Great things happen sometimes, even to whores and sluts," Ellie replies and they laugh.

They are shown to the new room, and notice that everything is there, except Matt's stuff. He has picked up it up earlier that day and moved to another hotel with some other students. Apparently the shame was too much.

The new room is great, with a bigger bed and a larger bathroom, and even a private jacuzzi in a separate room. They are slightly buzzed from the sparkles, and Ellie hands out a pill to everyone and they giggle. She hands Brian a second one, pink, like yesterday, and he looks at her with a question on his face, and she just smirks and winks, and he understands now, he gets it.

They take the pills, and drink more wine, and talk and laugh, and then Brian just decide to pull all his clothes off and jump in the jacuzzi. And Ellie wolf whistles and laughs, while Serena slips off her dress, and unhooks her bra, and lets her panties fall to the floor. She is beautiful and not shy and smirks to Brian, and then she walks up to Ellie and pulls her top off, and unzips her miniskirt.

Ellie is laughing and puts her hair in a bun and then Serena kisses her and puts her hand inside Ellie's panties and Brian will never tire of watching the two babes make out. Then Brian feels the rush of the pills, he relaxes and is happy, and blood rushes to his groin.

The two girls join him in the pool, one on each side, and Ellie hands him a wine glass and Serena puts her head on his shoulder, and Ellie makes a toast to a great fucking evening, and they all laugh. And then he feels one hand, no two hands, grabbing his dick, now rock hard.

"I can't believe how much it grows," Ellie says, "but you kept this secret too long!"

"What do you mean," he replies.

Ellie strokes him.

"It's big, you know," she says.

"No, I don't know, or at least, I didn't know, not really, not before last night," he replies.

Ellie laughs, but then stops.

"Like seriously?"

"Yeah, I thought this was average," he says.

"Average for porn, maybe!" Serena says and they all laugh.

"So not one of the girls you've been with has told you?" Ellie asks.

"Err... I... " he begins.

"Wait!" Serena says, epiphany on her face. "You've never been with a girl before?!"

He reluctantly nods.

"So I was your first?!" Serena asks.

He blushes, but Serena smiles and roughs up his hair, then kisses him gently. Ellie, still stroking his member, can't believe it.

"That explains, like, a lot, but... how... like oh my God, that's crazy, aren't you like, what, 23?!"

"Yeah... When did you first have sex?" he asks.

Serena has a warm smile on her face.

"On my 18th," she says.

Ellie giggles, then shrugs.

"I would have to say that too," she grins, "I waited and waited and waited until I was finally legal. It was very important to me."

She puts her wine glass and mounts him, but doesn't put him inside. She laughs as he groans, her hands are stroking his full length underwater, and he returns the favor, he reaches out to stroke her fat pussy on the outside, and Ellie moans softly, so he slips a finger inside her and she's warm, so warm, and very sticky.

Then Serena grabs his other hand and puts it between her own legs and he has a pussy in each hand, and all of them are breathing heavier. But then Ellie says they should get out of the pool, it doesn't really work in the water, and she starts drying herself with a towel, she's so gorgeous, slim, yet curvy, and Serena kisses him deeply, and then they both get out and towel themselves too.

And Ellie comes over and drops to her knees and takes him in her mouth, and he will never tire of that view, she's looking up at him while she's licking slowly up the shaft and twirling her tongue around the swollen head and he's so hard right now.

Serena comes over and she makes out with him, her body pressed up against his side, and he squeezes her ass, her perfect tight little ass and lets his fingers roam further over her body, over those sweet, perky tits and then that beautiful neck, and all the time she is passionately kissing him and Ellie is making love to his cock with her tongue, worshipping it. And his finger slips inside Serena now, she's hot and sticky like warm honey and moans in his ear as he plays with her little clit.

And Ellie is rubbing her own pussy, she's aching for more, and she's really slobbering on Brian's dick, and almost gagging with half of it inside her mouth and Brian groans deeply, and Ellie loves it. And then he gets this sudden urge, this confidence-boosted male drive, and he tells Serena to lie down on the wide bed, and then he pulls Ellie up from his dick and French kisses her.

She breathes heavily, looking at him in anticipation of his next move and he turns her around and walk them over to the bed and basically throws her on top of Serena and the girls giggle, what's gotten into you? And then they start kissing and fondling each other, while he strokes his long, slick cock and moves into position behind them.

And Ellie arches her back and Serena spreads her lips and he enters Serena first, grinning as his thick, purple head begins to disappear inside her, and the blonde moans into Ellie's ear and the brunette kisses her BFF's neck as she feels Brian's finger slipping inside her at the same time.

Brian isn't experienced, but somehow he does everything right, they tell him later, and he enters Serena slowly and lets her pussy get used to his girth again, but how can she be so tight, it feels like her vagina is desperately stretching out to fit his thick penis, and she's moaning as he slowly pulls out and slides slightly deeper back inside with each thrust.

Ellie's cunt is so hot on his finger, and he tries to make a come here-motion towards her belly, because he's read about it, and then he finds a little wrinkly area and Ellie moans and he keeps doing it and she is getting so wet. And he's fucking Serena and she's begging him to go harder, deeper, and he makes hard, deep thrusts and she cries out a fuuuck and an ohmygod, and his confidence is shooting through the roof.

He pulls out and quickly enters Ellie and she gasps and he grabs her hand and pulls it down to Serena's pussy and Ellie slips two fingers inside her friend like as if she's done it a thousand times before. And then he grabs Ellie's hips and begin to take her, slow and steady at first, and he has to restrain himself to go slower and gentler now, but soon she begins to make the same demands as Serena, so he goes harder and slaps her great ass and she yelps and he could swear he felt her gush a little over his cock.

Then he pulls out and enters Serena again, and it's the blonde's turn to finger her friend. And then he fucks them like this, his cock going back and forth between the two lovely pussies, and he loves them both, he really does, and they are building up to something, and he bangs them a bit faster, can't help himself

"Keep going, just like that!" Ellie cries out.

He takes her over the edge, and she cries out oh my God and starts convulsing on his dick and her thighs give out on her, she collapses on top of Serena and the blonde giggles and kisses her BFF as she feels Brian's massive rod enter her again.

Eventually Ellie crawls off, and Brian moves closer, it's more intimate, but Serena whispers in his ear,

"Fucking pound me!"

So what can he do? He gives it to her, slides his fat dick all the way out before he slams it back in, and she moans, and she's loving it, and he keeps going, deep and hard, resisting the urge to go faster and Ellie and Serena begins to kiss again, and now he's beginning to feel it deep in his balls, the pressure builds, but then Serena is cumming, she is so beautiful when she comes, her cheeks redden and her light hair is all sweaty.

He pulls out just in time, he doesn't want to cum just yet, and he rolls over on this back and let the girls catch their breath, and he feels the pressure reducing.

"God I love this dick!" Ellie says, and she mounts him, sinks down on his full length with a content sigh.

He reaches out and grabs her nice boobs, a bit more than a handful for each hand, her nipples erect and dark red, her areolas peach colored. She moves her hips expertly, grinds herself on his cock at first, without much stroking, and he feels her pussy heating up like a furnace, and she begins to breathe heavier.

Serena is happy watching, she's lying naked and content next to him and smiling. The room is hot, maybe they forgot to turn the AC on, they are all hot and sweaty, but it's nice. Then Ellie comes closer and he kisses her, their tongues dancing as he grabs her ass with both hands and starts lifting her slightly up, then lets her slide back down.

She breathes heavier while they kiss, and she leans back, puts her hands on his chest and starts rising higher, a full five or six inches slipping out with each thrust. And she rides him. She rides him like she's never ridden a guy before, they go faster, she's fucking him, and his big, fat dick is making her feel so full, the length and angle makes him reach places she didn't know about, and it feels so good, she's never moaned like this before. And Brian watches her pussy sliding up and down, her natural lube running down the base of his shaft.

And then she is out of breath, but he grabs her ass and takes over, pounding her from below, and ohmygod, she screams, just like that, fuck me just like that, and he does, he's amazing, and she's trying to wait for him, fucking desperate to have him cumming inside her, but it's too soon, she can't control herself.

"I'm cumming, oh God!" she cries out.

Her thighs are trembling, her pussy squeezing rhythmically on his dick

"How are you doing this to me?" she moans.

"How can you make me cum so fast again?!"

And Brian doesn't know either, Ellie's tight furnace feels amazing, especially when she cums, but the small break he got did wonders.

When she finally catches her breath again, she slides off to the side and laughs.

"That's the third today!" she giggles and strokes his cock lovingly.

"And you've had, like, one?"

"Yeah..."

And Serena is like:

"Third? But I've only had the one!" and quickly straddles Brian, and Ellie helps position his dick for her to mount, and then he's buried his cock deep inside pussy again.

And she is smaller than Ellie, her ass lighter in his hands as he helps her ride. And she bounces like Ellie, she was already nice and wet again from watching them, and she makes shallow, breath-like moans, ah-ah-ah, and then Ellie straddles his face and he begins to lick.

He lets go of Serena's smooth, tight little ass and grabs Ellie's while he begins to lap up her juices.

"Oh yeah, that's good," she says, "keep doing that!"

Gorgeous blonde Serena keeps bouncing on his long, fat dick, until she makes a long sigh and starts grinding it, her hips rolling as her clit rubs against his pelvic bone.

Then he feels Ellie's lips swelling up, getting thick and red, and then his tongue touches her little nub, and she moans deeply,

"Oh God, careful, it's very sensitive!"

He tries to flick his tongue over it randomly, while he keeps making long laps over her innie pussy. And he tastes her salty juices as they are flowing onto his tongue. And she's loving it, she is grinding her hips to, pressing her pussy onto his lips and moaning louder and louder, just like Serena.

They seem to reach a plateau, they fuck and lick and moan and Brian feels like he's in heaven, and he like he can fuck forever, and Serena changes position slightly, makes it easier for herself, but it makes his cock slide in even deeper, and her hot juices are running down the length of his wood.

Ellie loses it more and more, pressing her pussy against his mouth, and she's moaning, and even though it was Serena's turn, the brunette is soon coming again.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she moans.

But Serena is grinding him like crazy now, she's on the edge, trying to hold back until he can join her, her pussy a vice grip around his dick, and when Ellie slumps off to the side he decides to let go, puts his hands around the blonde, pulls her close, kissing her hungrily while he begins to drill her from below.

She moans into the kiss, their tongues playing, her lithe body pressed onto his, her pussy on fire, his massive member drilling her, using her as his little toy and she cums so hard, so deep, she is losing it, her cunt clamping down on his thick meat, making waves of pleasure roll over her whole body and she cries out in pleasure, and then she feels him exploding inside her, his warm cum coating her innards in generous amounts, and he lets go of a guttural groan that makes her giggle.

And they kiss and he's about to pull out and make a mess, but then he feels a tongue on the bottom of his shaft, and Ellie says hold on and giggles as she laps up the cum running down the length as Serena slowly lifts herself up, and he thinks to himself how lucky he had been to end up like this, so lucky, and he still can't believe how horny his two female friends are, maybe it's partly because of the drugs, but not completely, for sure.

The next days go by almost too fast, and soon they are on their way home again, life never being the same again.

---

"Dad! Dad, wake up!"

He wakes up from his half-sleep in the shade. He ruffles his young son's blonde hair as he is standing next to him with his little backpack ready.

"What is it, Elijah?"

"Why do I have to go to grandma and grandpa? I want to stay here and play with you and my toys."

"Your mom and I have been together for ten years now, so we are going to have a little date and celebrate," he answered, "and besides, grandma says she never gets to see you anymore. She loves you guys, you know."

"Yeah, okay. Ooh, dad, maybe she'll make that homemade chocolate ice cream again?"

"I'm sure she will, if you behave... are you and your sister all packed and ready now?"

"Yeah, I have my teddy and my books, and even my toothbrush too, so mom said to wake you up."

"Okay, let's jump in the car, then."

He looked at his watch. Shit, he'd been dosing off for too long. He nudged his son to walk faster and waved goodbye to Serena, looking gorgeous as always in her summer dress as she said goodbye to their 6-year old daughter. The last ten years had been amazing. He couldn't believe how lucky he had been that time in Rome. He couldn't believe it had already been a decade.

He grinned to himself. They had been looking forward to this weekend for a while. Finally 24 hours alone, without kids. They had wine, they had good food. They had fresh bedsheets.

"Hurry up, kids, get in and buckle up," he said, and slammed the car in gear. "I have to pick up someone at the station."

12