Ragdoll Ch. 13

Story Info
Abduction! Violet takes the heat.
4.2k words
4.4
4.5k
4
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in today's Net enabled society some things still needed to be done in person. There were some financial and legal transactions which Victoria needed to handle in the City - most were for Chalis, but there were some personal matters she wished to attend to as well. She had decided to bring Violet along to help, and for company. Once business was attended to, the plan was to do some old-fashioned brick and mortar shopping, and then have dinner before returning to the estate. Victoria had chosen a security guard whom she trusted, to serve double duty as as their driver and as the third member of their little expedition. His name was Matt, and he was quite capable in all regards.

* * *

Just after midday, with business complete, it was time to shop!

Matt parked their EVSUV on the fourth floor of a multilevel garage which bordered on the City's exclusive shopping district. The hum of the electric motor faded to quiet.

Matt was quick. While the two women were still gathering themselves and their things in the back seat, Matt had hopped out and opened both rear doors and was waiting patiently beside their vehicle, on Victoria's side.

Upon emerging, Victoria turned to Matt.

"You can wait here while we girls go shopping," Victoria said.

"But, I'm supposed to..." Matt began.

"It will be alright," Victoria said as she tapped a dark red fingernail lightly, once, against Matt's lips, to silence him.

Normally, before Victoria had become a Director, Matt would not have allowed the two women to go off alone, but as things were, Victoria was his superior.

"We should be back in about, Mmm, three hours," Victoria added.

"Come along princess," Victoria said to Violet.

The two women used a nearby elevator to descend to ground level. They emerged from the dark garage and began to make their way toward the stores and shops which lined both sides of the street as far into the distance as they could see.

Everything was a Net transaction these days. US dollars were still the unit of currency, but physical money was essentially a thing of the past.

Both women had accumulated substantial financial assets at this point in their lives. They were given a partial share of the profits earned from their prostitution work(both had been highly successful for a number of years). Victoria was now earning big time money in her position as Director of brothel operations.

First stop shop was "Walk on Me", a high fashion shoe store which carried a wide selection of women's shoes, ranging from "evening out" to "business professional" to "romantic interlude"(in other words, "fuck me now, in these shoes") to "extreme fetish"(one might or might not actually be able to walk in them).

One hour later, as the clerk processed Violet's purchase of five pairs of shoes, and made arrangements to ship them overnight to Violet's Chalis address, Violet glanced around, searching for Victoria, and found her, waiting near the exit.

Violet watched Victoria for a moment, unseen by Victoria.

Victoria could wear an expression of icy disdain and still be seen as intensely, darkly beautiful. She was the kind of person one might see, and wish that he or she might look at you, see you, even for a moment, and if they did, that moment would be remembered, forever etched among those few sharp memories we all keep hidden, treasured deep within ourselves. These were moments which made you feel that you and your life had more worth simply because someone like Victoria had looked at you.

"I'm ready," Violet said, as she approached Victoria.

"Let's hope so," Victoria responded.

Her dark eyes gleamed. She reached a hand to touch Violet's coal black hair possessively, repositioning a stray lock.

"Black suits you," she said.

Victoria lowered her hand.

"Let's be going," she said.

Next stop shop was "Everything Leather", where goods ranged from the latest high end leather fashion from top designers to almost any type of leather fetish wear one could imagine.

Shortly after entering the shop, Violet noticed a young woman watching her. Violet guessed that the young woman was an employee of the store based on the badge she wore. Violet averted her gaze and continued browsing.

Victoria had moved a short distance away and was looking at leather dresses of various styles.

Violet's whim lead her to a rack where an assortment of elegant corsets were on display. As she started to examine the corsets more closely, she noticed the same young woman watching her again.

"Ok, what's her deal," Violet thought to herself.

Violet turned and approached the girl directly, folding her arms as she stopped and stood before the girl.

"Is there something wrong?" Violet asked, keeping a friendly tone in her voice.

"Oh, um, no," the girl replied, blushing a little.

"To be honest, I was sort of hoping that you might need some help," the girl continued.

Violet had become adept, with just a little interaction, at reading people and their intentions.

"Oh, it's like that," Violet thought, realizing that the girl was attracted to her, and was not suspicious, as she had first thought.

Violet smiled warmly in response.

"Well, no, not yet anyway, but if I do I will look for you," Violet said to the girl.

Violet was not leading the girl on. She was simply being Violet.

At just that moment, Victoria appeared at Violet's side and curled her fingers possessively around Violet's slender arm.

"She's already taken," Victoria stated.

Violet looked at the girl and tried to convey a silent apology with her eyes. It was one of those "I'm so sorry, maybe in another life" kind of looks.

"Come with me princess," Victoria whispered into Violet's hair.

Victoria lead Violet to a nearby dressing room. She picked up an all leather "little black dress", in Violet's size, along the way.

Inside the dressing room, Victoria turned the door latch, secluding herself and Violet within.

"It seems that I need to do something to remind you, to keep you constantly aware of your status, that you belong to me," Victoria said.

"I have a gift, well, two gifts, for you," Victoria began.

"First, put this dress on. Keep your underwear, for now, but lose everything else, including the shoes. White does not go with black... leather. Well, fuck, I guess that means I'll be giving you three gifts. We will pick out some black boots for you when we are done here - something sexy but not overly slutty," Victoria continued.

While Violet disrobed down to her beige bra and panties, Victoria dug around in her handbag until she found the third gift. It was an exquisitely shaped translucent green glass butt plug. The typical form was narrow at the tip, for insertion. It then widened, quite nicely, such that it would not easily slip out, once in, and there was a flare at the base to keep the plug in just the right place, and to allow the base to be seen by any who might be fortunate enough to be in a position to see it.

"Before you put the dress on..." Victoria said.

"Let's put this where it belongs," she said as she held up the butt plug and swirled it around slowly in the air before her.

Violet sighed softly. It was a breath filled with gentle acceptance, recognition of self, and everything that made her who she was. Some people want to be abused. She slipped her panties down around her ankles and then she leaned against a wall, extending her arms upward to brace herself. Violet's beauty in that moment was exquisite. She stood, outstretched, posed erotically, waiting for Victoria to insert the butt plug into her perfect ass. The devil bitch tattooed on her sweet brown booty continued to beg for someone to make her cry.

Victoria frowned.

"We need a little lubrication first," she said.

Victoria moved behind Violet and teased one of her fingernails lightly from a point between Violet's shoulder blades, down along her back, ending at the upswept curve of Violet's taut dark ass. Victoria was about two inches taller and more curvaceous than Violet. She breathed against Violet's hair and neck, then lifted her finger to Violet's chin, and gently turned Violet's head to the side. Victoria leaned forward and kissed the edge of Violet's lips. The kiss was real though limited by their positions.

Violet yearned for more.

Next, Victoria placed the tip of the butt plug against the lips she had just now kissed, and began to gently push the tip inward.

"Just like a cock, princess. Make it wet," she said.

The plug, at its widest, was almost, but not quite, more than Violet could wrap her lips around. Violet sucked on the plug, wetting it with her spit.

Once satisfied that the plug was sufficiently slick, Victoria pulled it, like a lollipop, from Violet's mouth. Victoria knelt on one knee behind Violet and spread Violet's butt cheeks with one hand while maneuvering the plug deftly with her other. She pushed the tip of it just a little way into Violet's pretty little puckered hole, and rotated it, paused, then pushed a little more, slowly working the plug farther in. The widest point was still well outside Violet's anus.

"Just a bit more princess," Victoria soothed.

She twisted the plug one way and then the other, all the while continuing to push inward.

"Here we go," Victoria breathed.

She slowly pushed the widest part of the plug in... in...

"Just a little more," she whispered.

Violet squirmed, feeling like something much larger than the plug was invading her ass.

Victoria pushed... in!

A barely audible little cry sounded in Violet's throat.

Only the flared base now remained visible outside of Violet's body. Her anal ring was firmly clamped around the narrow neck, with the wide thick body of the plug inside her, nice and snug and secure.

Victoria gave a little smack to Violet's booty as she stood.

"Alright princess, get dressed. Wear the dress. We'll pick out some boots for you and pay for everything before we go to the jewelry store," Victoria said.

Violet pulled her panties back up from around her ankles and slipped into the black leather mini-dress, and tied its straps behind her neck.

"Black in black, very nice," Victoria said.

Victoria put Violet's blouse and slacks into her handbag and the pair emerged from the dressing room.

A brief time later, the two women exited from "Everything Leather", and made their way along the street, heading toward a jewelry store that Victoria had targeted with her Net phone.

Violet's walk was slightly accentuated by Victoria's gift in her ass and by the expensive new boots. The heels on the boots were only about three inches, but still high enough, with her ass stuffed, to emphasize her walk in a certain way.

* * *

Upon entering "Rough Cut", both girls were dazzled by the large array of sparkling gemstones and jewelry of every color, cut, and style which were on display. Gold, silver, diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, and everything else one would expect to see in a high end jewelry store gleamed before them like some pirate's fabled treasure horde.

"Let's look for something more elegant for your nose. A nice sized diamond stud I think. You can afford it easily. I know how much we put into your personal accounts each month. I want you to be as pretty as you can be," Victoria said.

Glamour, style, and pretty things all mattered to Violet of her own accord, and she would seek such things even without Victoria controlling her choices. The mood between the two women shifted a little, becoming more like that between two friends out shopping and offering suggestions to one another.

"BANG!!!" A gunshot rang out.

Screams and chaos followed.

The lights inside the store went out. Late afternoon light still filtered in from the store front windows. Two more muffled bangs were heard and smoke began to fill the store making it difficult to see and breathe.

"Everyone! On the floor now! Don't be a dead hero," an unknown male voice shouted gruffly.

"You heard the man. On the floor. Don't look around," a second male voice shouted out.

"If we see a Netphone in your hand, you lose the hand," a third male voice threatened.

Violet and Victoria were on the floor, close together, with their backs up against one of the jewelry displays. Their eyes met through the smoke. Both were afraid. They drew together, a little more closely, seeking a small measure of comfort from each other. This was not something Victoria could control.

"Go go go. Grab as much as you can," one of the robbers instructed the others.

Sounds of glass being smashed and shattered filled the store. Violet saw one of the robbers wielding a large sledgehammer.

"Hurry the fuck up! Before the cops come," one of them shouted.

At that moment, one of the criminals stopped and looked down at Victoria and Violet. He was wearing a ski mask.

"Mother fuck, look at these two bitches. It's why we brought the chloroform. Let's take these two," he said.

A moment later a second man approached and jammed a heavy wet rag against Violet's face, covering her mouth and nose.

Violet tried to hold her breath, but it was a losing battle. Soon she had to breathe, and once she did so, everything faded to darkness.

* * *

Several hours later.

Violet regained awareness gradually... She realized that her hands and feet were tied in some fashion, and her mouth was stuffed with some kind of rag or cloth. A blanket or tarp on top of her kept her from being able to see much of anything. She realized that she was being driven somewhere. It felt like she was in the back of a van or maybe a pickup truck. It sounded like an old combustion engine model. She could feel every bump and seam in the road as they passed over it. She tried to move and bumped into someone else, beside her.

Victoria made a muffled sound as Violet bumped her.

Violet recognized Victoria's muffled voice tones. Violet tried to say "Victoria" through the rag in her mouth. Apparently she was successful enough because Violet heard Victoria respond with something that sounded vaguely like "Violet".

Two hours later, just before dawn, they finally stopped. The rear door of the van was opened and the tarp was pulled from on top of the two women. Dim first light of morning revealed the situation. Three men with ski masks over their faces looked in at the two disheveled women bound and gagged on the floor of the van.

"Ok, get them inside. Put them upstairs," one of the men ordered.

A second man cut the thick tie wraps that had been used to bind both women's ankles.

"Get up, on your feet," he growled.

Both girls were unsteady but managed to stand.

"Inside," he said, brandishing a gun in the direction of the nearby building.

The building was an old, abandoned service garage. It was one of those rural two story setups where a second floor located above the garage and service bays provided bedrooms and living quarters for the owner or for those who worked at the garage.

Violet and Victoria stumbled their way toward the building, hands still bound behind their backs, gags in their mouths. The gunman and the other man whom Violet assumed was the leader followed close behind them while a third man got back into the van and pulled it inside one of the service bays. Violet heard a metallic screeching sound of an old service bay door closing behind them.

Violet glanced at a wall and saw a really old poster from way back during the pandemic of 2020. It read "Wear your mask" but with graffiti, "No u", scribbled over it. Violet would have sighed if not for the rag jammed in her mouth.

"Put them upstairs... and get the drugs ready," the leader barked.

"I want them so fucking high they won't know their own names. We'll start with the curvy one," he said, referring to Victoria.

Put the black bitch in another room. We'll save her for later," he added, referring to Violet.

At this point, the speaker addressed Victoria and Violet directly.

"We're going to take your gags out, but don't bother screaming. There's no one else around for miles," he said.

The leader waved his hand toward the girls.

The gunman stepped forward and pulled the rags from their mouths, just as the third guy came in from the garage carrying the sledgehammer that had been used in the robbery. He hefted the hammer over one shoulder with ease and paused to watch the scene.

Relief! Violet took a few deep breaths through her mouth, and looked first at Victoria, and then back to their captors. In that fleeting moment, she made up names for them: Ace, Gunner, and Sledge. Ace was the leader. Names for the other two were self evident.

"What are you waiting for? Get them the fuck upstairs," Ace ordered.

"Wait," Violet pleaded.

Violet imagined Ace raising one eyebrow beneath his ski mask.

"She's pregnant, you can't drug her, or... " Violet continued.

"Please, you'll hurt the baby," Violet begged.

"Just... do me," Violet offered.

"I won't fight. I'll make it nice, like I was your girlfriend... if you leave her alone," Violet said.

"You won't have to drug me. I'll do whatever you want," Violet pleaded.

She wanted to protect Victoria and her little unborn girl, Brentwood's child with Victoria.

Ace, Gunner, and Sledge looked at one another, perhaps considering the offer genuinely, or perhaps thinking that they would agree to take advantage of Violet's willingness, and then go back on their word and have their way with Victoria later anyway.

Victoria had kept silent while Violet tried to negotiate with the men, but now she spoke.

"Whatever you decide, I really fucking need to pee, so can you please take us to a toilet?" she asked.

Ace looked at Gunner and made a motion with his head toward a staircase at one side of the downstairs room.

"Go," he said.

As Violet and Victoria clopped up the stairs in their heels, Victoria leaned close to Violet.

"Remember what's inside you, and I'm not talking about the plug," she whispered.

"I don't have one anymore but you still do," she added.

Victoria was referring to the tracking chip inside Violet. It was something Chalis put into all of their people, in case anyone decided to try to leave and abandon their obligations. Violet never really thought about it after the first few months of her time at Chalis, because, simply, she was happy where she was, doing what she did.

There were a few rooms upstairs with doors which opened into them from a central hallway.

Gunner shoved Violet in one room and then waved his gun toward Victoria, directing her into a room on the other side of the hall from the room he had shoved Violet into. He closed both doors and secured them with a sliding bolt which had been mounted on the outside of each.

Each room contained an old bed as well as a small adjoining bathroom with rusted sink and toilet.

Both girls scurried frantically to their respective toilets and in seconds had their panties down around their ankles. Mother nature was a relentless bitch.

When Violet finished peeing she worked the toy from her ass as well, and sighed with relief. After cleaning up, she rinsed the toy and her hands in the sink, and then shoved the toy into the cuff of her new boot.

"How long until they find us?" she wondered.

* * *

Ace was the first to enter Violet's room. He still wore the ski mask.

"We're leaving your friend alone, for now," Ace informed.

"I see. Thank you," Violet replied.

"Will you let us go eventually?" Violet asked.

"That's complicated," Ace answered.

"What do you want me to do first then?" Violet asked.

"Direct. I like that. Let's start with you on your knees," Ace replied.

Violet knelt on the floor by the side of the bed, and fluffed her long straight coal black hair back over both shoulders with a quick little flip of both of her hands.

Ace stood before Violet and began to open his belt buckle.

12