Ragdoll Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it," Violet said.

Ace stopped fumbling with his belt and lowered his hands to his sides for now.

Violet went to work. She unfastened Ace's belt, opened his pants and zipper, and deftly pulled both his pants and his dark blue boxers down to the floor. Violet began with her hand. She wrapped Ace's growing cock with her deft fingers and slowly moved them up and down along his length. He was a bit larger than average. Once Ace was fully hard and was beginning to move in rhythm with Violet's skilled hand work, Violet lowered her face over him and in one swift motion, enveloped the upper third of his cock into her soft warm mouth. She suckled, tight, making a seal and pressing her tongue stud into his sensitive cock flesh. She could actually feel his heartbeat with her lips and tongue. She held him like this for a moment, and then pushed deeper, taking more of him into her mouth and throat. Her dark lips crept slowly farther down along his cock, coming almost to the base. She withdrew, fully, and gathered a breath of air. She held his cock in her hand, now wet with her spit, and began to stroke and tease. She played her thumb beneath his head... and then she enveloped him in her mouth again.

While Violet was fearful of what Ace and his men might do, she could at least lose herself in sex, for a little while, and play the role she played so well. She lifted her eyes upward and shifted her expression to that of a nice but naughty girl who just wanted to please her man. Her eyes spoke without words. All that mattered was eight inches of swollen male flesh thrusting into her mouth and hands. She needed to make him cum. She wanted his hot seed splattered against her lips and dripping down her fingers... and to feel the satisfaction of knowing that she had made it happen.

Ace put his hands on Violet's shoulders.

"Ok, holy... fuck. Slow down a little," he breathed.

Ace knew that if Violet kept going like she was, he would not last much longer, not this round at least. The trio planned to take turns fucking her all night long.

Violet put her hands against Ace's thighs and made a show of pushing herself away from him reluctantly, and pouting as his cock slipped free from her mouth.

Ace's dick was throbbing, angry, wet, and hard enough to hurt. He needed to fuck.

Violet eased herself upward and sat on the edge of the rusted bed with its worn old mattress. She crossed one slender leg over the other as all nice girls do when wearing a short dress, and placed her hands, palms down, against the bed. She bounced her right boot seductively, maybe a little impatiently, as she watched Ace.

That was all it took. Ace was on her. He pushed her back, onto the bed, and climbed between her legs. He reached down and found her panties and pulled them aside enough to expose her sex. He fumbled himself a little until he found Violet's entrance with the head of his throbbing dick. He worked in a little, then drew back, then pushed in a little more, and then, finally, he drove himself into her, balls deep. It was pure bliss to be enveloped inside Violet's black cherry cunt. He abandoned himself now, becoming a fucking machine.

Violet kept her legs open, up a little, giving him maximum access to her body. Her boot heels bounced in time with Ace's thrusts. She played her hands along his sides and back, and then down over his ass where she held him, and pulled him more against and into her. Violet still could not put it into words, but being fucked was something that made her feel real, complete, at peace as no other thing could make her feel. She was as nature intended her to be.

"That's it baby, just cum," Violet said softly against Ace's ski mask.

A moment later, Violet felt him surge and lose control completely. He was thrusting so forcefully that it felt like he would fuck her hips and pelvis through the bed and down against the rough wooden floor beneath. She felt the now familiar feel of warm ejaculate spurting from a cock into the sticky slick clutching channel of her cunt. She sighed. After a little while she relaxed her legs down onto the bed and waited for Ace to withdraw himself from her.

"One down, two to go," she thought to herself.


12