Rage - Act 01

Story Info
Act 1: Homecoming.
7.1k words
3.45
39.3k
26
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 1: Homecoming

My truck sat at the airport arrivals, running, the port police officer in her bulky green jacket eyeing me each time she passed. On her third pass, she walked up to the passenger window, raising up on her tip toes and motioning for me to roll it down.

"You have to move along now, pick-up only, no waiting." She held up her puffy arm, letting me know which way to drive down the one-way street.

"Little warm for that Jacket." I returned, trying to stall.

"Yes," She smiled at me politely with her crooked teeth. "Now move."

As she said the words a tall, curly haired man with golf clubs over one shoulder and a red duffel bag over the other ran up behind her, flinging the clubs into the back of the truck. The officer shuffled away, throwing her hands in the air and shaking her head. The tall man opened the back door of my truck, tossing in the red bag, then climbed up into the passenger seat, his long square jaw line taut, and mouth clinched shut pushing up his high cheekbones making his eyes squint.

"Sorry I'm late. We were delayed on the tarmac." He explained "Is everything in order?"

"Yes, of course it is." I answered. "How are you Mikey?"

"Great," His mouth relaxed, opening up into a wide smile, as he leaned over and wrapped his big arms around me. "Missed you buddy."

"Me too" I returned his hug and his smile. "Golf tournament tomorrow, it's a scramble and we tee off at two."

I pressed firmly down on the gas, and the big truck rumbled out into traffic, beginning our two and a half hour drive to my house. Mikey reached down between his legs and pulled two beers from the open case.

"I see you've already started without me." He winked at me, handing me an open beer, before opening the second one and taking a long drink.

"Well you made me wait long enough." I laughed, looking around, then taking a drink.

"I still find it hard to believe that you and Angie got married." He shook his head, looking out as the cars zipped by. "We were all, like, best friends in High School."

"Oh I know buddy, I guess shit just happens." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess." He flashed a toothy grin. "Can't wait to see her." He looked back out the window. "The Mountain is out today." He pointed off in the distance with the crown of his beer. The enormous blue and white mountain dominated the skyline, like it was protecting the city, standing vigilant against any who would oppose.

The two hour drive back to my house, over the mountain pass, was all about catching up, with story-telling and laughing. Good-old-times filled with High School pranks, football, girls and beer. We reminisced about missing lost friends and making new ones. As my truck pulled into the garage next to the small car and the door slowly squeaked shut behind us, we hopped down from my lifted four wheel drive and threw the empty case and bottles into the garbage can in the garage.

The large square island in the center of the kitchen was bare besides an old deck of cards, making a perfect stack in the middle and the two beers that were placed on its gray tiled counter, sweating. Mikey and I, sitting on the high bar stools in silence, watched as Angie, my wife, stretched up, barely reaching the middle shelf, and pulled down two bottles from the cabinet, her black hair with long, slow curves, hanging halfway down her back. The maroon soccer shorts she was wearing, from her old high school were tightly wrapped on her round, full ass and thick thighs.

"Do you boys have plans tonight?" She said without turning around, while mixing her drink.

"Not really" My voice flat, directed down at my beer. "What have you been up to?"

"Keri and I went out for drinks earlier, now I guess I'll just hang here and watch a movie in the bedroom." She was cheerful, a buzzed cheerful. "Wouldn't want to interrupt your big reunion."

"You can hang with us." Mikey offered, sipping his beer.

"Oh yeah." She said, turning around, her large breast swinging within the confines of the tight black tee shirt she was wearing. "That depends on what you are planning? You've been sitting here drinking beer and talking for the last two hours, are you actually going to do anything?"

Her thin eyebrows furrowed and round ruby lips pressed firmly together. Angie flipped back around, to finish making her drink.

We had all three had grown up together and been friends, almost like siblings. Angie was gone most the time with her gymnastics competitions around the country and we were busy doing the stupid things that guys do in youth. It wasn't until after Mikey had moved away that Angie and I became close friends, started dating and eventually married.

Mikey glanced over at me, and I shrugged one shoulder back at him. Leaning forward, he wrapped his large fingers around the cards on the gray tile, sliding them over between us, both our mouths turned up, and we laughed.

"What's so funny." Angie asked, taking a little sip of her drink, to make sure she mixed it correctly.

"How about some poker?" Mikey said his deep voice raising an octave.

"Which Kind?" Angie seemed interested. I was pretty sure she meant which game of poker, wondering if she was familiar with it.

"Strip." Mikey returned without hesitation.

"Yea." I added. I always liked how straight forward Mikey could be. I was happy he hadn't changed since he moved away.

"Ha!" Angie belted out. "Are we in high school?" She flipped back around again, drink in hand and started walking around behind us, toward the stairs. "Why don't you two play strip poker together." She giggled.

"It's only been ten years since high school" I announced, nodding and taking a drink of my beer.

"Oh that's right!" Mikey directed a stern voice to Angie's back, as she was walking away. "Miss Missionary." It was a name that I had given her, supposedly just between her and I.

The room fell silent, a heavy silence that hung there, weighing down on all of us, but me the most. I spit out my beer, nearly choking on it, and gave Mikey my own stern look, eyes wide and shaking my head from side to side. Angie, nearing the stairs, stood frozen in the walking motion, short toes pressed into the dark brown hardwood floor. She spun around one hundred and eighty degrees, until she was facing us.

"Miss what?" She wasn't really looking for an answer.

"It's ok, I understand." Mikey shot back at her. "Just go watch your movie."

Angie eyed us both, lips pressed to the side. "If that's what you want."

Her chin lifted; she grabbed a stool as she came back into the kitchen and pulled it around to the opposite side of the island, dragging the metal legs on the hard wood.

"But just so you know, I will not get naked." She sat down on the high stool, but still seemed too short for the chair, her heavy breasts dangling just above the counter.

"Wow." my voice went up three octaves, I went for the same cabinet she had been previously at, to get the whisky and three shot glasses. "I guess we better have some shots."

"High School." Angie mumbled, as Mikey began shuffling the cards.

"Here are the rules. One winner and one loser and middle hand gets a bye. Loser must take off a piece of clothing."

"Not getting naked." Angie repeated.

"I'm getting to that." Mikey's retort was quick. "If the loser decides not to remove a piece of clothing, then they must do something at the winners request."

"Ha." Angie shouted. "Strip poker, and truth or dare. We ARE in high school."

"Be that as it may." I interrupted, pouring three shots. "We are all friends, and we will all have fun." I pushed a shot in front of each of us.

"Yes we will." Mikey said, dealing the cards. "Five card draw, it's pretty much the only game I know."

"Yes we will." Angie said, repeating Mikey's statement.

Mikey and I threw back our shots, however Angie left hers resting in front of her, electing to stick to her fruity drink.

The sun had almost disappeared, casting it's last faint shadows through the kitchen blinds and painting the pantry door behind us a striping of deep brown. Angie won the first two hands impressively, leaving Mikey and I shirtless, his chest with short black curly hair a stark contrast to my hairless chest. Angie called the third round, laying down a pair of aces, her white teeth gleaming through her lips. Her smile almost left when Mikey put three eights on the counter, then completely when I set my three queens down.

"Shit." She said pushing her cards to the center of the island, and reaching for the shot glass. "Guess I'm going to need this now."

She drank the whisky slowly, like she was thinking. After building her nerve, she reached under the counter with crossed arms and pulled her shirt up, it caught on the underside of her breast, causing them to bounce out, tapping the tile counter, and eliciting a smile from both of us guys. She stretched her short arms out, tugging her shirt through her long hair. The black lace bra she was wearing could barely cover her enormous breasts, as it squeezed them together, hinting at the large brown nipples underneath.

"Next round." She spoke up, and bounced over to pour herself another drink.

I shuffled and dealt the cards, waiting for Angie to return. The following round ended almost the same, but with Mikey winning with a pair of sevens. Angie was feeling good from the alcohol; she was starting to lose her inhibitions. She hopped down from the stool, and pulled on the elastic from her shorts while standing behind the Island.

"Wait." Mikey stated loudly, also feeling the effects of the alcohol. "I won, so I want you to come over here and take them off." He was pointing down at the hardwood floor on our side of the Island.

"But..." Angie's head popped up, eyes squinting.

"No buts," Mikey interrupted her. "I won and I make the rules."

I wasn't really sure those were part of the rules, but I made no attempt to argue. Angie crept over to the spot Mikey was pointing at. Facing away from us, she hooked her fingers under the elastic of her shorts then cranked her head around toward us, eyes wide, and pulled her shorts down to her ankles, bending at the waist. Her matching black lace underwear were raised in the back, leaving the bottom half of her full round cheeks exposed. After kicking them off her feet, she stood up and turned to face us.

Angie stood before us, lightly-tanned skin tattooed in the long shadows of flickering light; she flipped her hair behind her, down her back. Her broad shoulders were pulled back with oval breasts that hung down a little from sheer volume, and squeezed tight together, the valley between them deep. Her round belly and thighs were slightly padded, but exaggerated by the muscle beneath them. Angie had been an athlete her whole life, in school and college, only recently adding a few pounds after we were married. With a sly smirk, she ambled past Mikey, sitting down on her stool with one foot underneath her, to raise her up a little.

"Shall we?" She stated, taking the cards and shuffling them.

Mikey and I shifted in our seats, we were now the ones who were a little uncomfortable. Mikey lost the next round. He hopped off the stool to take off his shorts.

"Ah Ah Ah." Angie laughed, pointing to the same spot on the floor where she was required to undress.

Mikey returned her laugh mockingly and stepped over, unbuttoning his Khaki shorts. Mimicking Angie, he faced away from us, looked back, bent over at the waist and lowered his shorts to his ankles.

"What the fuck, dude!" I belted out in laughter, while Angie giggled from her seat.

"What?" His head cranked around and eyes peering up at us, eyebrows raised.

"Tighty whiteys? Really?" I threw my hands up "Who wears those anymore?"

"They're comfortable." The white underwear was clinging tight to his ass. "Come on!"

He spun around, acting like he was throwing his hair behind his shoulders. The room once again fell silent.

"Oh my" Angie breathed, seeing the bulge in the white underwear that seemed to snake around under the cloth that strained to hold it in.

I grew up with Mikey and played sports with him. I already knew that he was quite well endowed, but didn't realize that Angie was never aware; guys just don't think of things like that. Angie couldn't take her eyes off of it, and her mouth gaped.

"You ok honey." I smiled at her.

"Y-Y-Yes, of course." She answered, shaking herself out of the trance, and acting as if nothing had just happened. "Ready for the next round."

"Don't worry," I assured her. "everyone has that same reaction the first time they see it." which was true, even the guys in the locker room would do a double take as he walked by.

Mikey swung back to his stool, and winked at me, both of us trying not to laugh. It was Mikey's turn to deal. Angie lost the next hand, I'm pretty sure her mind wasn't on the game. We were all a little tipsy, and quite loosened up.

"I'm not getting naked. I told you guys." She stammered, with a slight slur to her words.

"Then you have to do what I say." Mikey responded, also with a slight slur.

"How about we play another one, and If I win, then I don't have to do anything." Angie argued. "Kind of like double or nothing."

Mikey and I both thought for moment, then shrugged our shoulders in unison. I picked up the cards, shuffling and dealing while Mikey poured three more shots. This was a dangerous game she was playing and we all knew it by the somber looks on our faces.

"I don't need anymore." Angie told Mikey, pushing her shot glass to the side.

Angie lost again, but this time I had won. She pushed her shoulders back, sticking out her breasts unwittingly, with another smirk on her face.

"Ok Clark" She said smugly "What would you like me to do?"

Scooting my stool back, I gazed around the house, taking my time to assess the situation. My head stopped at the brown high back couch facing the flat screen television on the far wall of the family room.

"Hmm," I lifted myself off the chair, inspecting the room. "You have to go sit on the couch, and make out with Mikey for," I paused for dramatic effect. "fifteen minutes." Then turned to look at her.

Angie's smirk was now gone from her face, her eyes and mouth both open wide.

"You want me to what?" She was now shaking her head, her silky hair flipping about her face.

Mikey's eyes were just as wide, this caught him by surprise also, although he said nothing, just a drunk stare. I know Mikey, he was hoping to get a look at our old friend's body tonight, something we used to joke about as kids, but he was not expecting the words that came out of my mouth.

"No, No, No, mister." Angie jumped up from her chair.

"OK," I agreed. "Then you have to take off your clothes." I shook my finger at her playfully. "And both top and bottom, double or nothing." I reminded her.

Angie's eyebrows furrowed, and lips were slightly parted. This game had definitely taken a turn she hadn't expected. She grabbed the shot glass from in front of her and drank it in one swift motion. Her arms bent behind her back, fingers pinching the thin material straining to hold her bra straps together. My eyes now as wide as both of theirs, I waited in anticipation. Angie's arms fell back to her side, shoulders sunken down.

"Fine!" She hissed, stomping by Mikey and taking hold of the crease of his arm, under the large bicep. "You asked for it."

She dragged him over to the couch and pushed him down; he disappeared below the high back.

"Can you see him?" She asked, her lips turned up at the corners, and arms folded under her breasts.

"Nope" I lied.

"Good, no peeking." She plopped down on the couch out of my sight.

I actually had two lines of sight. There was a decent reflection coming off the large television, which was turned slightly down to face the couch and a mirror on the adjoining wall above the fireplace. I just hoped, in her state of intoxication, she wouldn't realize this.

Both sat staring at each other on the couch, motionless, their heads two feet apart. Angie had one foot curled up under her with the other dangling off the cushion. Mikey sat straight, with his neck cranked around toward her. Both were uncomfortable.

"Time doesn't begin until I hear kissing." I announced.

Angie lifted herself up so her eyes were just above the back of the couch.

"Turn around" She directed me, then dropped out of view.

"Done." I lied again, scooting my chair around, but still looking.

Surprisingly, and maybe it was the alcohol, Angie leaned into Mikey and kissed him on lips, then pulled back slightly. They both hesitated, then dipped into each other. I turned more. Their lips met, Angie put her small hand on Mikey's face, pressing her fingertips into his cheek. After a moment, their lips parted and Angie's tongue went instinctively into his mouth circling his tongue.

My head began to spin and I had to shift my weight and re-position myself, Mikey did the same. He moved closer to her, so she didn't have to bend over so far, and placed his hand on her thigh, which she brushed off.

As the kiss continued, mouths opened more, and tongues explored deeper. Both became more comfortable with what was going on. Angie's eyes were now closed, and her nipples were beginning to make an appearance, pressing into the thin lace cloth. Mikey again moved his hand, but this time to her side, under the arm that she had stretched out to his face; she left it there. His fingertips were pressed into her back, as he rubbed the side of her breast with his thumb, caressing it. A soft whimper escaped her mouth, into his. She broke the kiss for a moment, their saliva mixed on her lips; she licked it off. Her dark brown eyes stared deep into his, then she leaned back into him, leading with her moist tongue. They both scooted closer.

I, never in my wildest dreams, would have imagined this, that I would be watching her; It had this crazy effect on me. Mikey and I had played these games before, but this was different, my eyes widened and balls grew. The fact that it was actually happening was the true shock. Time seemed to fall away.

Mikey's hand had moved over enough where his large thumb was sliding on and off the lace of her bra, onto the top of her breast, near the expanding nipple. She continued to let him progress, his thumb now pulling down on the material, and dangerously close. I could only hear the light sounds coming from their joined mouths.

In one move, Mikey's thumb came down on top of her swollen nipple, pulling it to the side and letting it bounce back. Another whimper came from her lungs into his, then his hand slid fully onto her breast, squeezing it.

Mikey broke the kiss, his mouth wet, then turned his eyes down. Angie's gaze followed. His hand, the one wedged between them, had pulled down the top of his underwear, releasing the tip of his cock, which was laying on his stomach, his thick red head and a short amount of his shaft out in the open.

Angie removed her hand from his face, slapping him on the chest and shaking her head no, but leaving her hand on his chest. His mouth went back to hers, and his hand continued, this time pulling her bra down below her nipple. Angie was rubbing his chest, fingers pushing through the short curly hair, slowly dipping lower, until it was just above the tip of his cock, the side of her palm brushing it. She let out another soft moan into his mouth as his strong hand clamped down on her full breast and her tiny fingers wrapped around the head of his swollen cock.

"Times up!" I yelled.

Angie jumped up off the couch, while pulling her bra back over her erect nipple, trying to be discreet. She wiped her mouth and bounced back into kitchen.

"You weren't looking were you?" She said, taking Mikey's phone from the island and returning to the couch, tossing it over the back to him, with a smile and a wink.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12