Rage - Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope" I lied a third time.

Initially I had thought that this might get her aroused, make her desire to explore more with me, create a passion inside her, but watching her was what became exciting to me, a feeling I didn't know was awaiting deep within my soul. It became a desire that I wanted to explore, that I needed to explore.

Angie sat back onto her chair, her swollen breast now touching the tile counter, nipples pointing at me.

"Ready for the next round Mikey?" She yelled into living room.

"Just give me a minute." His voice cracking as he answered. "I have to send a text."

I lost the next two rounds quite convincingly and found myself standing out in the middle of the room at the newly appointed undressing spot. Angie had the look of triumph on her face, like she had won a major award.

"Go ahead honey." She said, tapping her glass on the tile. "Your game, your idea."

It wasn't, actually, but I did agree to it. Hooking my fingers under the band of my black boxer briefs, I slid them down my legs, releasing my long, full cock, allowing it to hang free, still thick from the previous events. I was the first one naked. I didn't really care about being naked, and both people in the room had already seen me this way anyhow. I looked down at its length and girth, then back up at Angie, who was shaking her head in approval.

"Very nice honey, I guess this is what you wanted." She shifted in her seat.

Angie lost the next round, but demanded another double or nothing, stating that we had already set a precedent, letting her do it the last time. Neither of us wanted to argue, so we continued on. Mikey lost the following round, and I won. I said nothing about him going out into the open to remove his tighty-whitey underwear; he did this on his own. When he got out into the open spot, and prepared for his moment, Angie covered her eyes with her short fingers. Mikey paused.

"Well, get on with it." Angie demanded.

I kept my eyes on Angie, who had hers covered. I could only see movement out of the corners of my eyes as Mikey dropped his shorts to the floor. A soft gasp escaped Angie's lips.

"Are you back to your seat?" She said, trying to convince us that she hadn't actually peeked.

"Back" Mikey said, sitting down and looking over at me. "Who's turn to deal.

"Mine." Angie answered almost immediately, uncovering her eyes and reaching out for the cards, her bra covered nipples dragging on the counter top as she slid them toward her.

The cards were dealt. We each had one discard. I asked for three cards, Mikey for one and Angie for three. The house was quiet, only the soft fluttering of the blinds as the wind blew through the open windows.

"Shit." Angie mumbled under her breath as she added the new cards to her hand. She didn't have much of a poker face.

"I'll call." I said first.

It didn't make sense that we would call, there were only two rounds and no money being bet, but it was what we knew, so we did it. I laid down my hand, two tens, which wasn't really a bad hand in this type of poker.

"Pair of sixes." Mikey put his cards down on the tile. "Almost had a straight."

We both sat, not so patiently, waiting for Angie, who was tapping her glass on the counter and looking intently at her cards. She laid them down, not looking up.

"Queen High." Mikey chirped.

"What do you want me to do?" Angie said, still not looking up. "I am not going to run around the house naked, it's childish."

Mikey and I both turned our heads to each other, sitting naked in our chairs, bodies beginning to shake. Mikey burst out into laughter, followed by me, then finally Angie. After our laughter finally subsided, Angie smiled at me.

"And no more kissing." She spoke it as a matter of fact.

Once again I was scanning the house, trying to figure out what to make her do. My head stopped at the hallway by the stairs.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back and make my decision." I said, liking the fact that Angie would have to wait for my decision.

I returned a few minutes later to Angie and Mikey talking and laughing. The talking stopped when I arrived, and both heads turned toward me.

"Well, since I can be just as stubborn as you, and I'm childish, as you have already pointed out." I paused, thinking of the correct words to say. " But, I can also be fair, so I'm going to give you a choice." My stare moved back to her.

"And that choice is?" Angie returned my stair.

"You have to go into Mikey's room with him, close the door..."

"-Clark?" Her shrill voice raised at the end.

"And you can either make out with him for fifteen minutes again, OR do nothing for thirty minutes."

I was banking on her impatience and state of intoxication, it wasn't a good mix for her.

"You certainly are persistent Clark." The words dry from her mouth. She began filling her drink. "Who will keep the time?" She questioned.

"Mikey has a watch on, I think he can do that." I pointed at his wrist. "At least he's wearing something."

"Prepare to be bored for thirty minutes Mikey." Angie huffed, walking around us and down the hall, past the laundry room that led to the garage, the bathroom and into Mikey's room.

"Should be fun." Mikey said sarcastically, as he followed her, full drink in hand.

I waited for a moment, pondering my actions and sipping my drink. I knew there would be repercussions to my decisions, but something deep down inside drove me, unrelenting. I didn't have time to consider them, not now.

I slipped through the laundry room, into the garage, pausing only to open the small beer refrigerator I had in there, making sure it was full. The man door, on the other side of the garage opened silently and I slipped outside, between the fence and house. I came upon the large window into Mikey's room, it's blinds closed except for the last four slats rotated horizontal, and the sliding double pane window, cracked open four inches. I put my head at the corner of the window, but didn't have a good view. I crawled under the window, to the other side and looked in through the lower corner.

Angie was sitting on the end of the bed, head pointed down at her drink resting on her knee and Mikey was leaning back, broad shoulders against the door, directly in front of her, tapping his fingers on the wood.

"How much..." Angie looked up. "Jesus Mikey, can you go stand over there?" She pointed at the far wall. "So I don't have to look at that... thing." She mumbled.

Mikey walked over to the wall, cock swinging side to side.

"How much what?" He asked. now leaning on the wall near the window I was looking through.

"How much time has gone by?" Angie asked, sneaking a peek.

"One minute and forty five seconds." He answered, holding his watch up.

"Shit." She pressed the glass to her mouth and tilted it up.

"Fifteen minutes will go by quick." Mikey shook his head, raising an eyebrow.

"I know." Angie's shoulders lowered.

Mikey took this as an approval, and sat down next to her, so their hips were touching.

"Should we begin now?" He whispered in her ear.

Angie turned her head to face him. "Only kissing, no sex."

"No sex." Mikey repeated, lowering his head to hers.

The kiss started right where it had left off, tongues deep. Mikey was bent over her, and Angie's soft fingers on his cheeks. With their mouths pressed into each other and after a few minutes, Mikey broke off the kiss, leaving Angie looking up at him, confused. He put his palms down on the be bed, lifting himself up and scooting back to its center. Angie shook her head.

"Trust me." He told her, motioning for her to follow.

She did, until she was sitting beside him. He pressed his fingertips into her shoulders and pushed her down onto her back, then he leaned over her and re-started the kiss.

"Better?" He said into her mouth. She shook her head in approval.

Their tongues, wet and slick, twisted around inside Angie's mouth, and her hand stroked his jaw line. The soft whimpers began anew. Mikey put his hand on her leg, in the middle of her thigh, squeezing it, then moved up, one squeeze at a time, until his knuckle brushed her underwear.

"Oooh." Angie moaned, then grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "No." She told him, breaking their deep kiss.

She pulled his hand up and set it down on her breast, then opened her mouth and accepted his tongue back into it. His hand began flexing and compressing the large mound; he pulled the black lace edge down, exposing her swollen nipple underneath. His fingers went to work, pulling and twisting the tight nipple, causing her to let out sharp gasps, muffled by his mouth. Mikey, excited by her arousal, pulled his mouth from hers, swiftly bending down, taking Angie's enlarged nipple between his teeth.

"Wait." Angie's face desperate and neck arched up, as she put her fingers on his head and ran them through his black curly hair.

She dropped her head back onto the firm mattress, as his mouth slurped and sucked, biting at her sensitive nipple, his rough fingers squeezing her breast from underneath. Mikey's cock enlarged, causing it to fall from his leg to hers, making her jump. Her head popped back up.

"No Mikey." She grunted, taking his shoulder and pushing him over.

She was stronger than he had expected, and forced him over onto his back, his long shaft now rising up his abdomen. Leaning over on top of his chest, holding him down, she put her mouth back around his. Her fingertips now pressed into the skin of his pectoral muscle, she held him there.

What little control Mikey had, was beginning to wane. He wrapped his fingers around Angie's wrist, and stretched her arm down his body, struggling to push her hand down onto his engorged cock. Angie resisted, not letting her arm lower. He could have easily forced it down, but feeling her resistance caused him to stop. He let out a frustrated grunt into her mouth and pulled his hand away from hers, wedging it between them, so he could resume squeezing her breast. She held her arm where he had left it, lingering over his veiny shaft, palm out and fingers flexed straight.

Angie may have been very unimaginative in bed, only wanting to have sex in one position, however the one place where she would occasionally deviate, was with hand jobs. Every so often giving in, she would stroke my cock to completion. Now my hopes hung on her lingering hand, as it hovered above Mikey's long thick pole.

It lowered slowly, as if she had been only considering the act, her palm coming to rest on the tight tendon that ran up the length of the underside on his engorged shaft. Both Mikey and Angie let out breathy moans as they kissed. Fingers still outstretched, she slid her palm up the tendon, causing it to quiver, until she reached its swelled red head. She wrapper her fingers around it, squeezing.

"Oh God." Angie breathed, releasing him and pushing her palm back down his beefy shaft.

She could feel his breath deepen in her wet mouth. Her fingers closed again, grasping his full balls, round and tight. Mikey quivered, bending a little. Her hand moved back up, this time her fingertips pressing in on his cock, rising with each pulsating vein. As she squeezed his head with her fingertips, her palm became wet and sticky.

"Oh fuck." Mikey cried, pulling his mouth from hers .

Their eyes locked and he placed his hand on the top of her head, running his fingers through her hair. He guided her lips to his chest, so she could wrap them around his nipple. Her hand continued down his cock, squeezing his balls, and back up, each time her palm glistening a little more, coating her hand and then his shaft as it slid back down. His bicep tensed up, pushing her head lower, her tongue leaving a slimy wet trail down his abdomen, until her chin bumped the moist, ruby tip of his cock.

"No!" Angie's head rose up, Her eyes again locked on Mikey's, who was glaring down at her. "I can't do that." she begged him. His arm flexed again. "No Mikey" She pleaded more.

He pushed at her head again until her lips were above his bulbous tip and she could smell the cum leaking out, in her flared nostrils. Angie's tongue steadily crept out from between her lips, his smell filling her mouth and throat. Her head dipped, allowing the pointy edge to touch the purple head of Mikey's cock; a clear string seemed to attach itself to the tip. Angie's mouth opened wide breathing in the salty air, as Mikey pressed down on her head and the purple crown disappeared into her open maw.

"Dammit Mikey." Angie pulled the tip from her open mouth and shook herself, raising up off him and releasing her grasp on his straining cock.

"How much time is left?" Her words cracking.

Mikey grabbed hold of her shoulder, pushing her over onto her back; raising above her, he threw his leg over her legs, which she immediately closed. Grasping the large underwire of her bra, He pulled it up over her breasts. The force caused them to bounce out, shaking. Back arching, he bend over her, both hands twisting and pulling on her full tits, his mouth moving back and forth, pressing into each expanded nipple.

Angie's shoulder dipped down and arm stretched, her fingers clutching his steel shaft. Her elbow rotated and forearm flexed, as she held tight to the thin skin and pulled on his steel pole, jerking it forward and back. She lowered it's thickness down onto her skin, resting the tip just below her belly button, continuing to stoke it, her speed increasing with each thrust back and forth.

"Oh Fuck" Mikey grunted, as his mouth sucked off her tit, now bright red and painfully stretched out.

He raised up off her, glazed eyes staring longingly at her hand pounding down on him, bouncing into his balls then raising up to his tip, which was now leaking onto her rounded belly. Each violent thrust into his hard balls causing him to grunt. Angie's legs loosened below him, slightly spreading. Raising up almost onto his knees, Mikey hopped over her thighs, planting his knees between her legs. He squished his balls into Angie's saturated crotch and watched as her hand, compressing his shaft and jerking his skin back and forth, caused his thick ruby tip to rebound off her stomach.

"Oh god" Angie's eyes became wide and head bent up, staring down between her swollen breasts.

Both their eyes were fixed on Mikey's cock as it jerked in her upturned palm. She felt it swell in her hand when his balls tightened, forcing his sweet juice through the long shaft. With his hips pushing forward into her tight fist and his balls squished against her wetness, a long, strong jet fired out the open tip, shooting all the way up to her breasts, covering her underside with a white, glistening cream. The stream kept coming, and she kept her arm straight and stiff, fist mashed into his throbbing balls; her whole abdomen was now a glossy shine, with gooey streams running down her sides, stringing off her, onto the bed and more pooling deep in her belly button. Mikey reared his hips back and thrust again; Angie pulled her hand back as he did, giving another long, tight stroke that ended at his balls. A second thick stream forced its way out, pulsing past her fist, shooting up between her breasts and coating them in his thick sauce. Angie moaned out loud as she held his skin tight, until his balls had released all its contents, her breasts and belly a large lake of sparkling juice and her fist saturated and tight around his meaty shaft.

As Mikey's long steel cock began to soften, her hand stroked him a few more times, oozing out any residuals onto her belly. Her webbed fingers released him, letting the shaft fall onto her steamy crotch, her own hot juices flowing between her thighs. Her head fell back onto the mattress.

"God dammit, Clark!" She hissed, slamming both glazed fists into the bed. "How much time is left?" She asked Mikey, who was kneeling over her, chest heaving up and down.

"Our fifteen minutes is done." He breathed.

"No shit Mikey." Angie snapped at him, then softened her voice. "Of the thirty minutes."

He looked at his watch, pressing his lips together, "Two or three minutes, I think." He responded.

Angie scanned the room, biting her lower lip.

"Get me a towel." She said, pointing at the wicker basket she had placed in the room for guests, full of towels and soaps.

Mikey pushed himself off the bed, pulled a small square hand-cloth from the basket and reached out presenting the tiny piece of fabric to Angie.

"Really?" She said sarcastically. Her head lowered, eyes looking at her shiny body, his cum still stringing off the underside of her breasts.

"Sorry." He dropped the tiny towel on the floor and grabbed a large bath towel from the basket, handing it to her.

"You go out first, I'll go into the bathroom." She was wiping off her belly, the towel just smearing his mess around. "Shit!" She spat out.

"What?" Mikey said, shoulders now leaning up against the wall where he was standing earlier.

"Towels have one job, Clark always says, and they can't even do that." Her shoulders dropped and she let out a long sigh, her body now smeared in Mikey's white sticky fluid.

"Yes, I need to clean up in the bathroom, you go out first, and tell Clark I had to go pee." She turned her head up to Mikey. "And you need to clean up too."

She pointed at a long clear string of cum, suspended from the head of his cock, halfway down his leg.

"Jesus Mikey, you can't go out like that. Come here." She slid to the edge of the bed, feet hanging off.

Mikey walked over in front of her; she held his shaft in her hand and wiped the tip with her towel, then stroked it a few times to make sure everything was out; it lurched in her hand.

"Oh my." She whispered.

"I don't think that will help." Mikey smiled, looking down at her.

"Probably not, She agreed." letting it drop down, now slightly stiff. "Not a word to Clark, I mean it."

"Not a word, I promise." He assured her.

Oh crap, I thought to myself, I have to get back. I was entranced by the whole scenario that had just played out in front of me, both aroused and confused. I ducked under the window and back into the garage, stopping only to take a few beers out, an excuse as to why I was in the garage. Once in the laundry room, I peeked out into the hallway. The door was still shut. Slipping through the hall, and into the kitchen, I put the beers in the refrigerator and sat down in front of my drink.

"Clark." Mikey said as he walked passed me to make a drink.

"How did it go?" I asked, noticing a text message on my phone.

"Boring, like she said it would be." He finished making a drink, coming to sit next to me.

We both waited awkwardly, not wanting to look at each other.

"Oh, and she is taking a pee, now." He informed me.

"Cool" I replied, thinking that I should have asked where she was.

Angie entered the kitchen after quite some time, cleaned up, but still the scent of Mikey lingering on her.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Boring" She responded, with a fake grin.

"Another round of cards?" I pushed.

"I don't think so Clark, I'm tired and have drank too much, I'm going to get ready for bed." She picked her drink up from the counter and went upstairs, after kissing me on the cheek.

"Yea, I'm just going to watch some TV, I think ." Mikey pushed himself up off his seat, eyes turned away from me.

"Let me show you how to set everything up." I offered, following him into the family room. "Then I'll clean up the kitchen."

12