Rage - Act 03

Story Info
Act 3: Transformations.
3.9k words
3.18
18.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 3: Transformations

The vibrations from my nightstand jolted me out of a deep sleep. I reached out, hitting the mute button. It's too early for texts. I rolled over, turning my head, straining to see the clock on Angie's side of the bed. Seven twenty six, it flashed, she wasn't there.

"Dammit, I need to go back to sleep" I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes and dragging my heavy legs off the edge of the bed.

I never get up before eleven on the weekends, sometimes noon, actually more often than not, noon. I raised up, pressing my toes into the carpet and straightening my boxer briefs. Letting out a long yawn and stretching, I walked to the top of the stairs, then paused, the east window above the landing blinding me.

What if...? My thoughts giving me pause. No, I fought the feeling, placing my foot on the first step. But, what if... My mind persisted, not allowing me to erase its imagination. I put my weight on the hand rails, quietly descending the stairs.

Rounding the landing and heading down the second set of stairs, Mikey's room came into view, down the hall. The door was open wide, bed empty. My foot lifted off the last carpeted stair and set gently down on the hardwood floor. I leaned forward, peaking around the corner toward the kitchen.

Mikey was sitting at the Island in his tighty-whiteys, back mostly to me and a coffee cup on the tiled counter-top in front of him, steam rising from it. The clanking of pots and pans echoed from beyond, where I could not see. I slipped through the open space, into the hallway that went to Mikey's room and waited.

"How long have you known Keri?" Mikey questioned, followed by a slurping sound, then more rattling of pans.

"Pretty much my whole life." Angie answered. "We've been teammates since we were four."

I pressed my chest against the cream colored wall bending over and out, so I could see into the kitchen. Angie was standing at the refrigerator, doors open. She was wearing her green nightgown this time, it was made of the same satin material, with the same thin shoulder straps. The bottom hem was hanging just above the middle of her short muscular thighs. She pulled out a box of eggs and set them down by the sink, next to a large stainless steel bowl.

"What are you two planning for today?" Mikey continued the questioning, to her dimpled back.

"Shopping, maybe?" She started cracking eggs on the edge of the bowl, pulling them apart with her thumb and letting them drain down into it.

"and drinks afterwards I suppose. They are going on vacation to the Oregon coast, and she wants to get some new clothes for the trip." A breeze blew in from the kitchen window through her thick black hair.

"Kind of early for breakfast." Mikey changed the subject. "I mean with how late Clark sleeps and all."

"He gets lunch." She laughed, looking over her shoulder, but not at Mikey. "If you want him, you'll have to go wake him up."

"Oh, I know. " He nodded. "I know how he likes his sleep." He set his phone down on the counter and picked up his coffee.

Raising up, he pushed the stool back with his legs and walked over behind Angie, leaning on the island.

"What time do you guys tee off?" She asked, glancing behind her and beginning to mix the eggs with a wire whisk.

"Two, I believe he said." Mikey sipped the coffee, then set it down on the counter and stepped up behind her, placing his hands on her satin covered hips.

"Mikey." Her voice raised and she shot a quick glance back over her shoulder again. He stepped closer to her.

Angie spun around on her toes. She put the heel of her hand on the counter, leaned back away from him and raised the wire whisk, shaking it at him, egg dripping from it.

"We talked about this Mikey." Her words short and to the point.

"It's just that..." He didn't finish.

His hands came up to her shoulders, fingers pinching the thin, tight straps. He pulled them to the edge of her shoulders.

"You promised." Her arms dropped to her sides and she stamped one foot on the floor.

"It's just that..." He repeated, as he lowered the straps down her biceps, until they were directly across from the satin material that covered her breasts.

She looked up at him, eyes pleading. He tugged gently, causing the satin cloth on her breasts to curl down exposing the top part of her dark brown areola. The material caught on her expanding nipples, pulling them down before they popped out. The gown fell to her hips, stuck on the sides of her egg soaked hands.

Mikey leaned into her, wrapping his arms around her and sliding his palms down her lower back, onto her ass, pushing the satin gown down; it fell to the floor at her feet. Angie's head went back, mouth open, tongue out, as their faces met. His hands, squeezing the lower curve of her ass, fingertips tapping the growing wetness between her thighs, moved lower.

"We can't do this... MIkey." She breathed into his mouth, never breaking the kiss.

He clinched his fingers down on the back of her thighs, hunched over her, muscles tight and picked her up off the floor, setting her down on the edge of the counter; her ass knocked the stainless steel bowl, eggs splashing up the sides.

Mikey's hands went to the elastic band of his underwear, fingers stretching them open, he pulled them out around his hardening cock, letting them fall to his ankles.

Angie broke the kiss and was about to say something, her eyes focused on the long shaft, standing partially up and hanging off to one side, when Mikey lifted her ankles up, wrapping them around his waist, her heels pressing into his ass. She watched as he made a fist around the base of his cock and stroked it slowly up and down. It thickened and grew in front of her. A small bead of cum leaked out the tip. He raised up on his toes, lowering the tip until it touched her moistening lips.

Angie let out a long heavy sigh, eyes still stuck on the thick red head at the end of Mikey's stout shaft. She flexed her calves, pressing her heels into his ass; he lurched forward slightly, spreading her open, her lips parting and stretching around him. With the heels of her hands on the edge of the counter and the wire whisk clutched tightly with white knuckles, she flexed again. She gasped as his width stretched her wide and his purple head disappeared inside her.

"Oh god." Her groan now desperate.

She tightened her legs drawing his fat cock deeper. He throbbed inside her, veins bulging. Her mouth opened and eyes drooped, breath becoming heavy. Biting her lower lip, she pulled him the rest of the way in.

Reaching up under his arm, she hoisted herself up to him, swollen breasts tight against his chest, nipples poking him. Her other arm went up around his neck, wire whisk clutched tight behind him. His hips started to pull out.

"Wait." She whispered into his ear. "it's coming."

Her heels digging into his ass, holding his cock deep inside her, she arched her hips down, small chirps coming out her mouth.

"You've been thinking about my cock, haven't you?" Mikey said, as she dug her fingernails onto his back, making a long red streak down it.

She shook her head, which was buried into his neck, unable to respond. Mikey started making short, powerful thrusts into her; she shook and quivered as inaudible sounds rushed out of her throat. Her body heated up and heels dug into his ass, the rage growing inside her; she screamed into his neck, explosions ripping throughout her body. The wire whisk was still clutched in her fist, now bouncing behind them, spackling the floor yellow and clear.

Mikey's hard shaft thudded deep inside her, stretching her out. Short, forceful trauma that wrecked her insides, causing her to quiver and jolt. She let out a long, low moan, her eyes rolled back into her head then her fingers loosened and the wire whisk fell to the floor.

Mikey pulled her hips into his, drawing him deeper and causing her to fall back, arms coming out just in time to stop herself from crashing back onto the counter.

Her fingers caught the edge of the stainless steel bowl, flipping it and spilling runny egg all over the counter. The slick egg yolk pooled around her ass and flowed off the counter top, long strings dripping to the floor at Mikey's feet.

Reaching behind him, Mikey grasp her heels, pulling them off of his ass and lifting them up to his broad shoulders, forcing her back even more. Her palm slipped on the wet counter and she fell back against the window seal, before regaining her balance.

A gust of wind blew in flipping her hair down the front of her face. With her legs now straight up and spread wide across his shoulders, Mikey raised up on his toes, leaned into her and began pounding his cock into her wide stretched cavern, her wet lips curling in and out around his slick rod. Her body shook with each deep penetration, juice flowing down her ass and mixing with egg yolk on the counter.

"Oh god" She breathed, shaking her head, trying to remove her hair from her eyes as she watched his cock ramming into her damp tight hole, engorged breasts rippling with each impact.

Her back was now pushing against the window screen, shaking it. Mikey leaned into her, weight on his palms, which were flat on either side of Angie's hips, one wet and slick with egg yolk.

Mikey's ass tightened and thrust forward in quickening successions. He raised his egg covered hand to her lower back, squeezing her skin and sliding her ass forward, into him, while letting out a loud moan. His bulky shaft seemed to drive deeper inside her with each thrust, spreading her wide and rubbing her swollen clit. Her body twitched, then shook, breasts bouncing. The rage swirled within her, a torrent forcing her body to vibrate uncontrollably with each hard penetration of his solid cock.

"Oh, Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." Angie screeched as she jerked up and down.

"Oh god no!" She yelled, when Mikey closed his eyes and shoved his cock deep inside her, pressing his full balls against her egg covered ass. She had just realized what was going to happened, too lost in the moment to do anything, even if she wanted to.

Mikey's ass tightened and cock swelled then erupted into her like a fire hose, his warm cum filling her up. The long warm, wet stream seemed to go on forever, billowing out of him. She forced her hips into him, until they were almost joined.

Angie felt his flow begin to subside when he pulled back his long shaft, sparkling with their juices then jammed it deep inside her again, sending another jet into her and flowing down her saturated ass. The muscles in Mikey's back and shoulders were straining from excursion, he held himself there, letting her feel him splash deep inside. Her face was now a mask of lust and need while her desire grew even more.

"What have we done?" Angie breathed, a part of her still trying to rationalize even though her sticky crotch continued rocking on his hard pole and her eyes still focused on his.

"We can't do-" She moaned...

Mikey broke her sentence, leaning forward, wrapping his mouth around hers. Their tongues wrestled deep in her mouth. Angie whimpered, Mikey's cock thick inside her.

Taking control of both her hips with his large hands, he picked her up off the counter, sliding her off the edge and pinning her onto his shaft, her ass wiping the egg and cum off the slick tile and onto the ground at his feet. She wrapped her arms around his body, holding herself against him, impaled on his plump cock. He turned and shuffled toward the family room.

I slipped back into the hallway out of sight, my heart now beating out of my chest. I looked down to see my cock, rock hard, tip peeking out the lower seam of my boxer briefs. This had turned into something completely different than I had expected, something crazy that I had no hope of comprehending, at least not now. I no longer had any desire to stop it, only to watch it transpire.

I poked my head around the corner looking into the living room. The top of Angie's head appeared from the other side of the high back couch, then slowly disappeared back down. I came out a little further, glancing into the kitchen, seeing the green nightgown and tighty-whitey underwear in a glistening heap on the floor. I slipped closer, until the large mirror came into view.

Angie was kneeling on the couch over Mikey, his legs slightly parted and hands on her hips. His thick balls, pressed firmly against her ass and the base of his cock, as it disappeared up inside her, were visible. She rose up his shaft, then sank back down onto it. Each time she would raise up on her knees, his mouth would suck in one of her long nipples. Every long slow stroke into her stretched lips caused her to quiver and muscles to tighten.

Mikey's fingers reached out, pulling apart her ass cheeks. He put a finger on her ass, pressing in. Angie leaned forward, putting a nipple in his mouth and letting out a deep gasp as he buried his finger deep inside her ass. Pushing back on it, her hips began to rock in a circular motion and her arms wrapped around his head.

Squeezing her ass cheeks, he pulled them further apart, his cock and finger now deep inside her and his teeth biting down on her nipple. Her body seized as the rage swirled through her, this time long and slow, enveloping her.

"Oh god Mikey, it won't stop." She cried softly. "You feels so good inside me." She reached back with one hand, and cupped his balls, squeezing them gently.

Mikey moaned and his thick cock twitched insider her. Angie placed both hands on his shoulders, raising up on her knees, then dropping down roughly onto his balls, eliciting a loud grunt and shaking her breasts. She rose up again, swiftly dropping back down, each time his round, red bulbous head seeming to penetrate deeper into her. With her hair flipping around wildly and breasts bouncing, she continued her assault on his long shaft and thickening balls, her tightness squeezing in on the thin skin of his cock, jerking it.

Angie's head began popping up over the back of the couch, looking directly at me, but her lost eyes saw nothing, the passion overtaking them. Both were now moaning and panting loudly, sweat flowing down their faces, as her pounding on his cock kept up its torrid pace.

"Fuck!" Mikey yelped, popping his finger out of her tight ass and grasping her hips.

He thrust his hips up on one of her down strokes and held his thick cock as deep inside her as it would go, punching the back of her gaping cavern. Mikey wailed out in passion.

"I can feel you cuming inside me!" Angie screamed, as her hips rocked forward and she leaned back forcing his stiff shaft to press firmly against her sensitive clit.

"Oh god!" She screamed again, while his cum continued to pump out of him, his balls squeezing in on themselves.

"Oh yes" she moaned when the last of his cum flowed into her.

Angie's thighs were wet and sticky from their juices as she fell forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and the side of her face pressed into his, her breaths deep and fast. Mikey's fingers relaxed on her hips and arms dropped to his sides.

Angie's mouth found his, tongue deep, she kissed him long and hard, raising herself up off of him. She moaned once more, as he pulled his cock out of her and placed it on her thigh, limp.

I stepped back toward the hallway as their kiss continued, my mind confused and my cock hard. Everything had happened so fast, everything seemed to spiral down at a pace that made no sense to me. I assumed it would be a long process to get her to this point with me, but it happened quickly, just not with me, with my best friend. I stopped at the furthest position I felt that I could safely get away, yet still watch.

The kiss went on, without words. Mikey started rubbing her ass, and pulling her forward, until her wet crotch was pressing down on his empty balls. She rocked on them gently as he squeezed his fingers into her soft flesh. Pulling back from the kiss, she looked at him, then down at the long, limp cock laying bent over her thigh, still leaking. She wrapped her small fingers around it, lifting it and manipulating it, like she was inspecting it. Pressing herself down into his balls, she stroked it a few times. It twitched in her hand, but didn't harden. He pulled her hips tighter into his balls, encouraging her. She rocked more and stroked more, seeing what would happen. It jerked again, but remained soft in her hand. She kept her eyes on it, hand now moving up and down. It twitched and thickened a little.

Angie pushed her fist down to the base, holding the skin tight, then slid off of him, until she was kneeling on the floor, between his legs. Opening her mouth wide, she guided his thick head into her hungry mouth, leading with her tongue. Her hair fell down around her face as the sounds of sucking came from beyond the veil. Mikey reached down with one hand, squeezing her nipple and set the other hand on the top of her head, guiding it up and down his half hard cock. Her head began bobbing up and down on its own then Mikey pushed her hair back behind her ears, so he could watch her suck his cock.

Angie looked up into his lustful eyes. When his breath became ragged, she pulled the tip from her mouth, placing it on the flat of her tongue and stroked him hard and fast, her other hand wrapped tightly around his hardening balls.

They watched each other, until his head slammed back into the couch and he let out a deep grunt. The clear substance flowed out of his open tip, covering her tongue. Her quick strokes went on and she wrapped her lips around the tip, her cheeks sucking in as she pulled the salty juice out of him like a long fat straw in her mouth.

When Mikey's body busted out a last dying quiver, she pulled his head from her cum filled mouth and swallowed, placing the worn out cock onto his leg. She sat back, resting her ass on the heels of her feet and watched him.

I backed up more, around the corner that led to the stairs, body pressed against the wall. My own breath ragged and worn, cock fully hard. Whatever sort of transformation I was looking for, had taken place, in both of us. The worries of what would happen to us, as a couple, held a small place in the corner of my mind, maybe it should have occupied a larger space, but it did not. I chuckled a little thinking that I could no longer call her "Miss Missionary." She had reached the pinnacle of her change, but mine was only beginning. Could I survive this change, could we survive it?" The question flashed briefly in my mind, before being interrupted.

"I have got to clean up." Angie's words were back to a serious tone.

"I'll help" Mikey responded.

I could hear them walking into the kitchen and the sounds of Shuffling around.

"What a mess you made." Angie's voice still serious.

"Very funny" Mikey said back to her. "Just let me put on some clean shorts and take a leak."

"Oh shit." I whispered under my breath, glancing up the stairs, standing like a statue against the wall.

Mikey turned the corner away from me, down the hall. Bathroom first, bathroom first, I tried to will him into using the bathroom. If he used the bathroom first, I could dart up the stairs and get away, but if he... Damn.

Mikey went into his room, bending down and rifling through his red bag for a new pair of underwear. When he turned to come out of his room, he would surely see me. I put one foot on the carpeted stairs. He dropped the egg soaked underwear on the floor and began putting on a new pair of tighty-whiteys. No time, I had to make a decision, he was about to turn and come out of the room.

I slipped around the corner and into the kitchen. I could see the top of Angie's head from behind the island as she cleaned the floor. I sat down on a stool and waited. I better say something, I thought.

"Good Morning." I belted out, stretching out my arms and pretending to yawn, trying to sound like I just woke up.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12