Rage - Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing down there?" I said, as Angie popped up from behind the Island, naked and holding her wet nightgown, egg and cum dripping from it. Her breasts were swollen, nipples hard and red. She looked at me shocked, the thin strip of black curly hair between her legs, matted with cum.

"I...I..." She stammered. "Spilled egg all over me." She raised the slimy gown in the air.

"I thought you weren't going to run around the house naked?" I said dryly, raising one eyebrow and attempting not to act surprised. "It's childish."

"I need to get cleaned up." Her eyebrows furrowed and she stamped one foot onto the wet floor. "I've got to go." She hurried around the island behind me, toward the stairs, pink gown hanging down at her side.

"Oh shit." Angie blurted out.

I turned to see her bump into Mikey, who was rounding the hallway corner in his clean tighty whiteys, coming into the kitchen. She stood frozen, looking up at him.

"Dammit." She stamped her foot into the floor a second time, pushed past him and hustled up the stairs, mumbling to herself.

Mikey strolled around behind me, into the kitchen.

"Messy." He commented, looking at the floor, before reaching up and taking two coffee cups out of the kitchen cabinet. "You're up early" He said.

I nodded my head behind him, but remained silent, not really sure what to say. The long red jagged scratches were pronounced down his back. He filled both coffee cups, and turned around, facing me, steam rising from them.

"I thought she said that she wasn't going to run around the house naked." Mikey spoke to me flatly. "Seems kind of childish."

I shrugged my shoulders at him, face emotionless. He sat down beside me and slid one of the hot cups of coffee in front of me.

12