Rage - Act 04

Story Info
Act 4: Reaching Pinnacles.
6.3k words
3
14.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 4: Reaching pinnacles

The heat of the day made the cold beers go down smoothly. We ended up placing third in the golf tournament, no thanks to me. To say my mind wasn't completely on the game would be an understatement and everyone knew it. I did get a hole in one on the seventeenth hole, a short par three onto an apple shaped island green. It cost me a lot of money on drinks later, what a terrible tradition.

Three of us in our foursome grew up playing together, so they knew I wasn't at my best, besides that one lucky shot. We lounged around after, in the bar with others we knew and drank until dark, which wasn't too long, as we had one of the later tee times.

The garage door shook as it rumbled up. Angie's car was gone, so I took more room than usual in the garage. Mikey and I sat in the truck as the garage door light flickered out, leaving us in the dark. I pulled the green beer bottle from between my legs, drank the last little gulp and handed it to Mikey, who put it back in the dwindling case and pulled out one of the last full bottles, twisting it open and handing it to me.

"Who was that dude who played with us?" He said as he drank the last of his beer and replaced it with a fresh one.

"Max?" I questioned but knowing who he was talking about. "He's one of Angie's friend's husbands."

"He's pretty good." He continued. "Quiet though."

"You know him, he went to school across town, they went to state and won." I looked at Mikey as if he should know. "In football."

"Oh yea," The realization struck him. "He played with Garza. Damn, they were good. Kicked our ass."

"Killed us." I agreed. "You know his wife, Keri, too." I dropped my head, staring at him out of the tops of my eyes. "Keri." I repeated as if saying the name again would help. It did.

"You mean THE Keri?" His mouth opened.

"Yup. THE Keri." I said back to him, rolling my eyes.

"Man, lucky dude." He shook his head. "Blonde curly hair, beautiful face, smokin' hot body. Never thought she would stick around this shitty little town. What's she look like now?"

"Blonde curly hair...beautiful face... oh, and a smoking hot body." I responded in kind.

We both laughed as the garage door light flickered back on and the large door began to shake and rise up.

We watched and drank as Angie's little blue care squeezed in between my truck and the wall. Her door could only open partially and she fought to get out. She opened the back door of her car, mumbling something about me parking wrong and pulled out a dozen shopping bags, then stumbled to the door when the light went out again, leaving her in the dark. Her short arms barely able to hold all the bags hanging from them, she wrestled with the handle trying unsuccessfully to open the door, before placing half the bags on the white chest deep freeze near the door, flinging it open, then taking the bags and nearly falling as she hobbled through the laundry room.

"That, my friend," Mikey said, pointing the crown of his beer toward the door. "Is why I'll never get married."

"Good call." I answered, tapping the neck of my beer onto his.

I opened all the windows in the living room to combat the heat as Mikey pulled the whiskey from the cupboard, two short glasses from another cupboard, then filled them with ice. We sat down at our usual spots around the Island, finishing our beers, when Angie came down into the kitchen.

She was wearing black spandex pants that clung to her thighs and ass, each leg with two large rips in them. A white tee shirt was wrapped tight to her body, her pointy nipples protruding out, showing us that she wasn't wearing a bra, breasts bouncing with each step.

"How'd the golfing go?" She asked, her voice high. She stopped at the refrigerator and pulled out one of her sweet beers.

"Fine." I told her.

"Clark got a hole in one." Mikey said, as happy as if he would have done it himself.

"Good job Clark." She kissed me on the cheek and pulled a chair over to the opposite side of the island, climbing up on it. "Any plans now?"

"Strip-" I blurted out.

"-Not." She interrupted me before I could finish.

"How about a movie?" Mikey piped in. "I know a good foreign film."

"Do you have to read it?" Angie asked, turning the corners of her mouth down in a frown.

"Yes you do, but you'll like it." He argued his point.

"I'm in." I announced. "Sounds relaxing."

"Fine." Angie caved quickly, standing back up and walking to the living room.

We all stood up and followed her over; she was sitting in the center of the couch, tapping her palm on the cushion beside her, for me to sit down.

"Plenty of room." She looked up at Mikey, smiling and tapping the other side of the her.

The movie turned out to be great, even though we had to read the subtitles. It was from China, about a group of college students who were actors. They decided to join the resistance in the war against Japan and used their acting to try and assassinate one of the Japanese military leaders. The story and plot were easy to follow, well thought out and it did have about three long explicit sex scenes in it. Each sex scene, Angie would squeeze my leg, I could feel the heat coming from her body and her nipples were pressing out of her tight white shirt.

"Awe." Angie sighed as the movie came to a sad ending and the credits began to roll.

"Well it's late, and I'm tired. I was up too early this morning." I said, overtly stretching my arms out and yawning.

"So soon?" Angie questioned, looking over at me. "Are you sure?" Her shoulders sunk.

"Yes" I told her, getting up. "I need to sleep. I'm sure you'll be a good host. Do you want me to leave the bottle out?" I directed the question to Mikey, who was watching the credits roll on the television.

"You can put it away," He answered, not looking back at me. "I'll be hitting the sack soon also."

"You guys are party poopers." Angie laughed. "See you soon honey."

I put the bottle back into the cabinet and pulled out another, full one. Partially intoxicated and fully horny, I didn't even bother to act like I was going up the stairs. I went silently into the laundry room, through the garage, stopping to fill my glass with ice from the beer fridge, then out the man door and around the house, next to the six foot tall fence that led to the back yard. I pulled a lawn chair up next to the corner of the open window listening and watching them in the family room.

The whole idea of something happening didn't even phase me any longer, in fact I wanted it to happen. I was motivated by the idea that it would happen. I opened the bottle and filled my glass; taking a long sip, I waited.

The credits ended, leaving a blue hue throughout the living room. Mikey and Angie never said a word, both sitting on the couch in their perspective places. Mikey was hunched over, typing into his phone. He finished, placing his hands on the cushion and started to raise himself off the couch.

"Well, I better get to bed." He said, as Angie's arm swung out and grasp him by the bicep.

"Wait." She spoke, as she forced him against the high back couch.

Turning, she flung her leg over his so she was kneeling in front of him, knees on either side of his thighs, pressing into the soft cushions of the couch. Her mouth turned up into a smile, eyes squinting down at him, she reached her hand down between the two of them. Forearm flexing, she manipulated his cock inside his shorts, squeezing it against his leg.

"Not yet." She told him, as her hand felt him grow within the confines of the material that held it.

"Looks like your movie had the same effect on you that it did on me." Her hand worked his stiff shaft.

"Oh yea" Her hips rocked in the air above his legs.

As her breath deepened, she used her other arm to pull the bottom seam of her shirt over her breasts, wiggling to set them free and letting them bounce out in front of his face. The tight shirt pushed them down slightly more than they already hung. Running her finger through the hair on the back of his head, she pulled him toward her; his mouth opened accepting her stiff nipple into it.

"Oh yes." She breathed, as his sucking sounds permeated the air around them. His mouth, moving back and forth between the two needy breasts, continued biting and slurping.

Using both hands to unzip his shorts, she wedged her fingers into the small opening, so she could stroke his cock through the thin white underwear.

Mikey raised his large hands to her rocking hips, pressing his fingertips into the soft skin above her tight spandex pants. He tugged them down around her round ass, to the top of her thighs, exposing her turquoise cotton underwear, which stretched around her hips and ass. Sliding two fingers down the gentle curve that wrapped between her soft thighs, he pressed firmly into the growing wet spot. She moaned her approval, her body shuttering.

Angie's fingers wrestled with his underwear, inching them down, until she could wrap her probing fingers around the thin skin of his cock; bending it, he grunted as she snapped it free through his zipper hole, the long rod now standing straight up between them. With her fingers barely able to wrap around the thick pole, she worked her hand up and down it slowly, her palm rubbing the large tendon on the underside of it.

Using one finger, Mikey pulled the crease of her wet underwear to the side and slid a finger deep inside her.

"Oh god." She groaned, as he worked his finger in slow circles inside her, the base of his thumb pressing firmly on her swollen clit.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked, her tone low and lusty. Mikey pulled his mouth from her crimson nipple.

"Take off your clothes, and lay on the floor" He told her, pulling his slick finger from inside her and gently pushing her off his lap

.

Angie stood up in front of him, now half naked. She hooked the top of her underwear with her thumbs and pulled them down, catching the spandex pants at mid thigh and pulling both, until they were at her ankles. Kicking them off her small feet, she flung them to the side. Her shirt came off, over her head and landed on top of her pants.

Angie laid down on her back, on the cool hardwood floor, as Mikey stood up above her, his straining cock pointing straight up. His shirt, shorts and underwear were thrown on top of her clothes. Angie raised her knees, spreading them wide and waited, chest rising and falling in anticipation as Mikey looked down at her, like he was thinking about how we was going to fuck my wife.

Mikey knelt down beside her; putting his hands on her knees, he closed them, then pressed them down, until her legs were flat and together on the wood floor. He swung a leg over hers and grasp the base of his hard shaft, lowering it until the tip rested between her swollen breasts. Angie watched, her face a mask of lust, eyes squinting. Taking hold of her wrist with his free hand, he pressed her fingers into the side of her breast. She followed suit with the other hand, squeezing her full breasts together around the head of his cock. He smashed his balls into her stomach and dragged them up her abdomen, sliding his thick cock up between her large breasts, until the tip popped out the top, stopping near her chin. Placing both palms on the floor above her head, he pulled back, the red head disappeared into the large cavern of her breasts before reappearing, glistening at the tip. After a few long strokes, he stopped at her chin, then grabbed her head, and pulled it up.

Angie opened her mouth, nibbling on the meaty head, her chin resting on her chest. Mikey pulled his hips back again, a long clear string of clear gel stretched from Angie's tongue to the tip of his cock, before snapping back and dangling down below her chin. He thrust his cock back through her cavernous breasts, the tip missing her mouth and sliding up the side of her face, leaving a trail of slime.

As his pace slowly picked up, she fought to catch the head of his cock in her mouth and suck up what she could. Mikey moaned, rubbing his balls up her belly and pressing them into her breasts; with each pass, the center of her breasts, a wet valley, coated his long shaft. Mikey's hips quickened then he grunted, before jamming his full balls into the underside of her upturned breasts.

Angie opened her mouth wide, sensing what was about to happen. The shaft reappeared, out from her tightly squeezed breasts and jerked, sending a thick, gooey stream of warm sauce toward her, missing her mouth and covering her eyes and nose, globs running down her face around the corners of her open mouth. She whined, licking up what she could; he pressed against her with more force, continuing to spray her sticky wet face with his white liquid, now flowing down her neck and pooling on her chest.

Angie released her breasts, wrapping her small, soft fingers around the thick cock in front of her face and jerked it hard and fast. Mikey groaned at her efforts, and fired another jet that hit her square in the nose, splattering all over her white face. Mid-stream, she caught the tip in her open mouth and sucked hard as her fist slammed down tight against his balls. Bubbles of cum blew and popped from around her nose as she tried to breath. She pulled his fat head from her mouth, desperate.

"Fuck me now." She squealed, holding the skin of his shaft tight, as clear liquid flowed down it and around her clinched fist.

Mikey jumped back, taking control of his shaft, tight around the base, holding the blood inside the engorged rod. He gripped the soft flesh of Angie's hip and flipped her over on her belly, then pulled her up onto her hands and knees, her curvy ass bending in front of him. She spread her knees apart, allowing him to put his knees inside hers. Lowering the fat tip of his cock down, he pressed it against her tight, wet lips. She opened easily as he pulled back on the crease of her hips and shoved his cock deep inside her, holding it there, his balls pressed tightly against her quivering legs.

"Oh fuck" Angie gasp feeling his cock stretch her open as his veins pulsed down the walls inside of her.

Hanging low between her shoulders, her face, shrouded by sticky black hair, dripped long strings of Mikey thick cum from it. The powerful explosions inside her came hard and fast, ripping up through her, tearing away any sense of judgment she may have had. She screamed in ecstasy, the rage bounding off the walls of the large room. Her body twitched underneath him, then shook uncontrollably. She went down to her elbows, still seizing and screaming. Then down again, until her slick face was pressed against the hardwood floor, ass high in the air at Mikey's hips. The rage had consumed her.

"Fuck me" She pleaded.

Mikey reared his hips back and plunged his cock deep inside her. She continued to shake and scream. Wedging his fingers into the deep crease of her hips, he drove his shaft into her, unrelentingly. Each pounding, forcing the air from her lungs.

Sweat began to bead up on his chest and run down his abdomen as the flesh on flesh slapping sent ripples throughout her ass and jolted her hanging breasts, erect nipple dragging on the hardwood floor. Her cum covered face jerked back and forth on the ground. Scratching and clawing at the slick floor, she tried to press herself back into his pounding cock, wanting every inch of it inside her, crotch now draining a continuous stream of her own glistening fluid down the insides of her soft thighs. Mikey continued bulldozing deep into her tight hole; if only by sheer will alone, the massive erection stayed hard within her.

"O-O-Oh god, p-p-please c-c-cum inside m-me." She begged him, the words stuttered from the constant powerful impacts.

Her black hair was now glued to the side of her cum drenched face which was etched in lust and painted in pleasure. Mikey's pace quickened, her words seeming to drive him on.

"Oh g-god." She moaned again. "I've been thinking about your big cock all day"

Mikey's face contorted as his assault continued.

"I love sucking your dick." She screeched as he moaned through her talk. "I want your cum inside me, I want to take it all."

Mikey's face went flush as all his energy held his hefty cock hard through the pounding, his concentration focused on one goal alone. Angie let out another loud long scream, shaking, she turned her head toward him, face wild with lust.

"I want you to..." Her eyes narrowed, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Oh fuck" Mikey yelped.

Mikey drove deep into her and unloaded his full balls. His cum once again filling her up and running down her slick thighs.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Yes." Angie breathed, feeling the powerful burst of his cock inside her. "Give it to me."

He held himself deep, until he had nothing left to give. Quivering, he fell back onto his heels, the long shaft sliding out of her gaping hole, allowing an abundant amount of his thick cum to escape out of her and down the back of her thigh. His arms hung limp at his sides, shoulders slouched, head down. Angie lay motionless in front of him, ass high, breasts pressed into the hardwood floor and cum soaked face plastered on the saturated ground. Only the sounds of their deep breathing and the blue hue of the television remained in the silent room.

I leaned back onto the steel chair, arms hanging on either side, mouth open. Just when I thought she had reached the pinnacle of her change, Angie seemed to take it further. The sounds of crickets swarmed in the air around me, so loud it hurt my eardrums. What had I done? Who was this person I had just watched?

I leaned forward, staring into the house at the person who was my wife, still bent over in front of my best friend. Her arms came up slowly, palms pressed into the floor, she raised herself up to a kneeling position, then up again until she was standing in front of him, back to him.

"Do you want another drink?" She didn't even look back at him.

"Yes, please." He responded, head still hanging down.

As Angie made her way to the kitchen, her naked body glistening. I slunk back into the shadows, heart pounding.

The air in the garage cooled my warm face. I poured another drink as my phone vibrated on the work bench next to the refrigerator, reminding me of another text message. I pushed it away, not even looking at it. leaning back onto the rough workbench, I swallowed a long, cold drink. A short, harsh laugh, burst out of my lungs.

"You have caused this" my mind reminded me, even though I did not need reminding.

"This is all your fault" It continued. "If not for you, none of this would have happened."

"I know, I know, I know" I whispered into the empty space, hoping that agreeing would somehow make the words in my head go away.

I waited in silence, my energy drained and my cock hard. Each sip of alcohol making it easier to accept my actions. My thoughts drifted into space.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, raising myself off the work bench, back sore. "I should get back to the room, before I get caught."

I opened the door to the freezer and rattled some ice into my glass. Angie could already be there. I poured a long drink, filling my glass. She might be looking for me right now. Instead, I tucked the bottle under my arm, abandoning all reason and went back out into the night's warm air.

Sitting back down in my chair at the corner of the window, I saw Mikey leaned back on the far side of the couch, naked with drink in hand. Angie was lying on the couch with her head on his leg, his long limp cock circled around the top of it. Her feet were pressed into the far armrest, knees high and tight together. She lifted the drink, perched on her belly and slurped a little through pursed lips.

"I don't understand this movie." She said, head cocked to the side.

"Me either." Mikey agreed, stretching his big arm over the back of the couch. The man on the screen was carrying what looked like a violin case. He stopped, opened it, then fidgeted with a dial, before vanishing in a whirl of wind.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12