Rage - Act 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the movie went on, it appeared to me how comfortable Angie was around him. She would get up and get them drinks, talk and laugh, occasionally reaching back and touching his shaft, laying across the top of her head. This was definitely more extroverted than anything I had experienced with her. Not only was she naked, but she had his cum spackled all over her face and body, although it was now dry and could only be seen when the light shined on it just right. She seemed only half interested in the movie, which now had one man talking to an older version of himself and a flashback of someone dropping a baby off on a doorstep.

"I'll have to tell him." Angie said, still watching the movie, her head turned to the side, one eye squinting.

"I know." Mikey responded flatly.

"Because I love him." She went on after a short pause. "and he's my husband."

"I know." He repeated.

"I'll wait until you leave." Her glass went to her lips again. "Do you think he'll be mad?" It seemed like a stupid question.

"He might be." Mikey turned his head looking down at Angie. "Although, he was the one that kind of started all this."

"I know, but..." Angie could not finish the sentence.

"I think you two will be alright." Mikey answered the question she was really asking.

"Clark has been my best friend for a long time, trust me on this one." His voice was solid as he said the words, almost too solid.

"Were you serious about what you said?" Mikey changed the subject, but was met with silence.

He pulled his arm back over and pushed a finger into Angie's belly, just below where her glass was resting. He pressed it through the small cushion of fat, and into the solid muscle of her abdomen.

"We could do that..." He said, letting the sentence hang.

Angie's lips turned up in a mock smile.

"Of course we could." She said, letting out a quick, forced laugh, shaking her head.

"Have you ever?" Mikey pressed.

"No! Mikey." She was quick to answer, then paused. "I just know someone who has."

"You know someone who has taken it up the-" His words quick.

"-Mikey!" Angie interrupted him even quicker. "You make it sound so sexy."

She let out another mock laugh and lifted her glass, taking a drink. Mikey ran his finger up her belly, to the lower part of her breast, then squeezed them from underneath, causing her breath to quicken.

"Tell me about it." Mikey asked.

"I don't know...She just said that it didn't feel good the first time." She held her drink high, allowing Mikey to manipulate her breasts. "But after the pain, it felt better..."

Another long pause while she drank.

"Then the second time she did it, she had the most amazing orgasm."

"What made you think about it?" Mikey urged her on.

"I guess when you put your finger in there, I just, well you know." She arched her head back on his leg, as Mikey squeezed her breast and pinched her hardening nipple between two fingers.

"Who was it?" Mikey asked, as she moaned lightly.

Angie's eyes popped open, darting back and forth.

"I...I can't say." She muttered. "I shouldn't say."

Mikey's hand rolled down the underside of her breast, squeezing as it went. His fingers slid over the center of her abdomen, past her belly button. Angie parted her knees, allowing his fingers to curve down between her dampening thighs.

"Oh god" She moaned, as his fingers pressed in on her hardening clit.

Angie reached her hand behind her; grasping the head of Mikey's limp cock, she tugged on it. His hand roamed further, until he was able to slide his middle finger deep within her.

"Oh god" she squealed again, the pressure in her body beginning to build, her nipples expanding to full size.

"Tell me." Mikey said, pulling his hand back up her lower abdomen, until his shiny finger left her empty, her knees now spread wide open.

"Not fair." Angie retorted, though heavy breath, then waited...

"It was Keri." She huffed, knowing she was giving in too easy.

"Oh Max, you dog." Mikey smiled as he said it, a smug smile.

Angie grabbed his hand and placed it back between her legs, then set her drink down on the floor with her other hand, dropping it that last few inches.

"It wasn't Max." She told him as his fingers began their work again and her hand went back to his cock.

"What?" Mikey's cock sprung to life in her hand. "Did she...did she cheat on him?" The words were awkward given their current situation.

"No" Angie breathed. "He...Oh. Oh. Oh." His finger went deep as she said the words. "They met someone, another guy, who she messss..." Mikey's hand was slowly moving in and out of her and her hips now moved with them. "messed around with."

"He knew about it?" Mikey said as his cock grew in her hand.

"He encouraged it." She practically spat the words out.

Her arm, bent back over her head, began stroking his cock the best it could at that angle. The swirling rage inside her grew, shooting lightning bolts of pleasure throughout her. With her toes pressed into the arm of the couch, she raised her hips off of the cushion, humping the air in response to his savvy fingers. Her free hand clutched the top of the couch with white knuckles.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, her body twitching and shaking.

Angie twisted around and rose before him, onto her knees. Mikey's hands now free, pulled her hips close, his lips finding her bulging nipples; he bit and sucked them as she stroked his now massive cock to full length. Holding him with one hand, she raised her leg, and turned so she was facing away from him, knees on either side of his legs, straddling him. Leaning forward, with her arm still holding his pole behind her, she slid it down her ass, pressing it into her puckered hole gently, teasing him, opening herself up, then pulling it out. Mikey watched as the tip of his cock pressed into Angie's ass, then popped out. Angie moaned then jerked it down, until the head popped into her wet hole.

"Oh" she screeched, then lowered herself down onto his erection, its thickness splitting her open again.

Mikey reached around her, pulling her breasts apart and pinching her nipples between his large fingers. Angie's arm stretched down between their legs, her fingers messaging his round, tight balls. Her body jolted again, forcing her to scream in pleasure, as the explosions inside her thundered.

"Oh fuck!" She belted out, leaning forward and placing her hands on each one of his knees.

She twisted her head around wildly, hair flying in all directions, and looked at him, eyes wide. Lifting her ass in the air, until the tip of his red bulbous head almost fell out, she held it there, staring at him, then lowered slowly back down, his shaft spreading her red lips out until they curled. Leaning forward, until it looked as though she might fall off of him, she lifted her hips up again, pausing at his tip, before lowering back down onto him. Mikey pulled his arms back, away from her body, placing his hands behind his head and watched as she continued to rise and fall on his meaty pole, her juices making his veiny surface slick. Mikey grunted, encouraging her to quicken her pace. The rise and fall of her hips gradually sped up, until her ass was bouncing off his thick balls.

Angie's head dropped down between her arms, hair flipping around her strained face, mouth open, eyes rolled back. Desperate for Mikey to unload inside of her, she kept up her tortuous pace, allowing the rage to drive her.

A long low moan came out of her, as she fucked his cock. The sweat on her chest and back ran down her brown skin, making it sparkle and highlighting the taut muscles beneath. Her whole body erupted in a long, powerful explosion, shaking her to the very core. Each subsequent slam onto his fat cock sent ripples down her thighs and around her ass, her full breasts bouncing in every direction and nipples extended out painfully.

"Please Mikey, cum inside me!" She begged him around the low moan that continued to rush out her lungs, through the straining vocal cords.

Mikey grasp her hips tight and started bucking, almost knocking her off his lap. Not able to take any more of this pounding, his balls squeezed in on themselves; Mikey seized hold of her breasts and pulled her down onto the thickness of his cock, fingers digging into her soft skin.

His shaft expanded inside her, sending a swell up the long shaft that spread her already stretched opening even wider. He let out a series of deep grunts as a torrent of cum gushed out of him, filling her up. Angie reached down between their legs, cupping his sack as he continued to buck wildly, his juices now flowing out of her and onto his balls, saturating her already sticky fingers.

"Oh yessss" She screeched, rocking her hips. "Keep it coming."

Mikey did just that, until everything he had inside him was inside her. Angie felt him soften within her, but kept squeezing his softening balls until she was sure. Mikey shivered, then lifted her up off him, his cock falling limp to his leg.

"Oh god, that was amazing." He whispered, as she climbed off of him and sat down at his side, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yes it was." She agreed.

My balls ached between my legs as I watched my wife fuck my best friend. I imagined them a bright color of blue. My drink, still full, provided my only solace. I wondered at what point she would tell me about all this and if she would leave out any details. Most of all, I wondered if I would ever be able to move past this. These acts had an effect on me, just not the effect I thought. I knew that I would forgive her, if that is what she would be looking for but would I need to see it again? Could I live my whole life and not want to see her experience such pleasure with another person? I already knew the answer, my fate was sealed. I sucked down more of my drink, deep in thought.

Angie and Mikey were now drinking, her head still resting on his shoulder and legs curled around behind her, both watching the television. The man on the show was again with what looked like an older version of himself, arguing in some shop. The younger man pulled out a gun, then proceeded to shoot the older man.

"I don't think I fully understand this movie." Angie said, sipping her drink. "I think I'm going to have to watch it again."

"Me too." Mikey agreed. "And I've seen it three times."

Her hand slid down his leg, she picked up his cock with her fingertips and stared at it, as it hung limp, making an upside down U. Dropping it back down on his leg, she pulled her hair back away from her face.

"I think we have a dead soldier." she nodded at it.

"Yea, man down." Mikey said, laughing under his breath.

"That's good, because I probably won't be able to walk right for a week." She met his laugh, with her own. she wrapped her arm around his bicep and closed her eyes.

"Wake up" The words jolted me awake, I nearly jumped out of the chair I had fallen asleep in, my hand still clutching the drink on my lap.

"Wake up Angie." The voice said again.

I took me awhile to realize that I was still outside.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath, almost spilling the drink that I had managed to hold in my sleep. Angie was pulling herself off of Mikey's shoulder, groggy and tired.

"What time is it?" She said, her pitch high, as she wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Time for you to go to bed." Mikey answered, raising up and picking their clothes up off of the ground.

Angie got up, taking her clothes from him, and stretched out, her arms high in the air.

"You should go to bed now." Mikey told her.

"Oh crap." I said under my breath as I slipped around the corner. I'm sure to get caught now.

Once I reached Mikey's window, both rounded the corner toward his room. I knelt down and crawled under the window. Why the hell did I let myself fall asleep? I set the bottle and glass down on the work bench in the garage, picking up my phone and went to the door into the laundry room, waiting. I could hear some talking as I slowly opened the door, then closed it again.

"Shit." I said to myself. I'll just wait here for a little while. After Angie goes upstairs, she'll go into the bathroom quickly, hopefully not even looking to see me. Then I'll slip into the bed. She has got to take a shower, I hoped. Plus she has been drinking. It'll work, I convinced myself, it's still dark outside. I waited.

Ten minutes seemed like an eternity. I cracked the door open and crept in. I couldn't hear anyone talking, that was a good sign. I knelt down, peeking my head around the corner. Mikey was still standing in his doorway, arms raised high, holding onto the upper part of the door frame. His head was hanging back. I blinked the sleep from my eyes and saw Angie on her knees in front of him, her clothes placed under them, protecting her knees. Her head was bobbing up and down on his hard cock, soft moans coming from her lips.

She was sucking his cock, one hand working up and down that thick shaft, while the other squeezed his balls. This was lucky for me. I raised up and silently stepped out into hall, my bare feet making no sounds on the hard wood. Her head continued to rise and fall, half his cock appearing and disappearing between her open lips. Facing them, I stepped back, then again and again, until I was at the opening to the kitchen. Mikey lowered one hand and placed it on her head, helping her with the pace, but his head never rose up. I stepped back again, I was one step from the carpeted stairs, when the floor creaked. Angie slowed to a stop. I froze in place.

She pulled the bulky cock from her wet mouth, raised it up and began licking up the underside of the long shaft, still stroking him with her other hand. I backed up again, until both feet were on the soft stairs. When I reached the landing, Mikey brought both hands down to her head and guided her mouth back onto his cock. I backed around the corner but continued to watch as he began to thrust his hips into her open mouth. She gagged, but kept her lips around his shaft, until he tugged her head into him and grunted, sending his final shot down her open throat and she had swallowed all his cum into her belly.

"Thank you." She said, looking up at his contorted face. "I needed that."

He smiled down at her, as she stood up, picking up the clothes from under her knees.

"I need to go to bed now." He told her.

I swiftly made my way up the stairs and into the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I slid under the covers, placing my phone on the bedside table. The door slowly creaked open, and Angie crept through the room and into the bathroom, without so much as looking at the bed. The shower turned on as I closed my eyes and drifted away.

12