Rage - Act 05

Story Info
Act 5: The deception.
4.6k words
2.86
14.3k
15
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 5: The deception

My eyes blinked twice, as the haze of the morning sun reflected the blinds off the wall in front of me, long dark shadows swaying in the gentle breeze. It was early, my body could tell. This time, my mind had woke me up, not the annoying buzz of my cell phone. I rolled over to see the time and found myself lying in an empty bed once again.

"Too early." I mumbled to myself, dragging my unresponsive legs over to the edge of the bed, pulling myself up into a sitting position.

I leaned over, rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands. My mind was still trying to make sense of the night before; images of Angie's and Mikey's bodies entangled in a weave of lust clouded my thoughts. I raised up, stretching my arms in the air and yawning.

At the top of the stairs, standing in my boxers, I heard the running of water coming from the bathroom down the hall. Mikey was taking a shower. There is no shower in the lower bathroom, so he had to use this one instead.

Downstairs, the kitchen was empty, just remnants of morning breakfast scattered about and dirty dishes in the sink; the bitter smell of cold coffee lingered in the air. I went back upstairs and stood at the doorway into the bathroom, where Mikey was taking a shower. Placing my hand on the brass door handle, it felt warm to the touch.

I turned it slowly, freeing the latch and cracking it open. Steam poured out, like a smoky waterfall, into the cool air. The large mirror above the counter was fogged up, preventing me from seeing the reflections in the shower. I pressed the door open more, just enough to get my head through, my eyes adjusting to their new environment.

The large shower, had a glass wall and door, also fogged. Through the haze, I could make out Angie's face and breasts, squished tight against the glass plate, her arms raised up, finger clutching the top of the frame. Her nipples, pressed flat against the wall, jounced up and down against the slick glass as the shadowy figure behind her jerked rhythmically. Muddled yelps escaped her lungs. One hand, releasing its tight grip on the frame, slid down the misty glass, clearing it enough for me to see Mikey's crotch pressed into her full ass, his thick cock buried deep inside her wetness and each of his forceful thrusts jolting her body. The water, bouncing off of their gleaming bodies, made them shimmer in the misty air. Angie reached behind her, fingers gripping Mikey's tight ass.

Mikey pulled her off the glass with a sudden tug, that caused her breasts to slide across the glass, clearing more area for me to see. Pushing her shoulders down, he bent her over, her finger trying to grasp the slick tile of the wall in front of her for balance. He spread her ass cheeks wide, placing his thumb on the puckered hole of her ass, before jostling it completely inside her. She squeaked her approval.

Holding it there, he began pounding her, each forceful thrust making her screech. Her hands, unable to find traction on the slippery tile, pressed her back into each consecutive pummel as her ass shook and breasts flopped about.

The two bodies slowly disappeared, as the steam from the water and heat from their passion began to cloud my vision. I was left with the slapping of skin on skin and the grunts and moans from within. The dark shadows swift movements and rapid successions of thrusts continued until both their groans turned into howls and all movement stopped. Turning her, he pressed her face against the glass, her palms wiping it clear down either side of her worn body. Mikey moved away, letting his cock fall out of her and Angie choked out a quiet whimper.

I backed out of the doorway, closing it softly. Back in the bedroom, I laid down on the firm mattress, picking up my phone. Multiple text messages lit up the screen, they had not waken me earlier this morning. I laid my phone on my bare chest and drifted off into sleep.

The vibrations of my phone rattled me awake as my chest shook. Guess I'm a popular guy this morning, I thought, as I popped out of bed again. I looked at the clock on Angie's side of the bed, ten eighteen. Still too early for me.

Making my way down into the kitchen and not making any attempt at being quiet, I found it empty again, but this time clean. Mikey's door had been shut when I came down, but it was open earlier. I walked over to it, placing an ear on it, no noise. I made my way into the garage, where both vehicles were parked. Slipping on my flip flops, I went out the garage door, slinking under Mikey's window to the other side and raising my head up to the corner, eyes peering in.

Angie was lying on the edge of his bed, naked. Her legs were raised up over Mikey's shoulders, as he knelt at the end of the bed, his face pinched between her bulky thighs. Both Angie's arms were straight down, pressing her breasts tight together, her fingers entangled in Mikey's curly hair. Only the light sucking sounds of Mikey lapping up her juices could be heard.

Mikey reached down into the red bag at his side, leaning against the end of the bed and pulled out a tube. He popped the top open and squirted the clear gelatin onto two extended finger. Angie's head and neck arched back as his lips caught her swelled clit in between them and sucked. Her thighs compressing around his ears, feet crossed behind his head, she let out a long low moan. Mikey slithered the two slick finger between her ass cheeks and pressed them onto her tight ass. Angie's breathing picked up, as she anticipated what was about to happen. Effortlessly the fingers penetrated her ass, as Mikey pushed their full length into her.

Angie's lower back lifted, hands came off Mikey's head as she started kneading her own swollen breasts, pinching and pulling at her erect nipples. Mikey's fingers began rotating inside her, causing her to squeal.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh" The sounds nothing more than squeaks between her open lips.

"Fuck my ass" She breathed, bringing one hand back to his head and pulling his hair. "Yes, Yes, Yes"

He drove his tongue deep into her, his nose pressing hard against her swollen clit. Angie began to shake violently, as she bit the side of her lip. The fingers deep inside her ass flexing and turning ignited the spark. The tornado swirling inside of her exploded into a massive fire, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She grabbed the sheets on the bed pulling them in, knuckles white, muscles flexing. The rage once again overtaking her.

"Fuuuuuuck" She screamed, her head bent up, eyes locked on Mikey's roving tongue.

Releasing the sheets, her head fell limp to the bed and her whole body relaxed. She laid there, unable to move, eyes closed, chest rising up and down.

When she finally came to and opened her eyes, Mikey was standing above her at the edge of the bed, stroking his thick cock. She saw the lust in his dark eyes.

"I...I can't," She pleaded. "I'm too sore right now."

Mikey clasp his fingers around her knee and flipped her over onto her belly. He took hold of her hips, Pulling her ass up in the air, until she was on her knees. Grabbing a pillow from the head of the bed, she mashed her face into it, biting down on it with strong teeth.

She heard the bottle pop open, then felt the cold gel hit her ass. Mikey's fingers smeared the liquid around while his other hand, coated in the same gel, stroked his thick cock. Mikey lowered the fat head down, pinning it against her puckered hole.

"Go slo-" Angie stammered as Mikey rammed a third of his huge cock into her lubed asshole.

Angie winced in pain and bit down on the soft pillow.

"Too big, too big" she screeched, as her ass opened up around him.

She began to relax as the pain subsided. Mikey pressed deeper, sinking half of his meaty shaft into my wife. She squealed this time and winced again. The lube helped, but couldn't stop the pain. His thrust started short and slow, each time sinking that thick shaft a little further into her ass. She would screech and jerk forward, then he would retreat, only to thrust again. Once he was almost all the way inside her tight hole, he paused, allowing her time to get used to it, time to relax. Angie pulled her head from the pillow, turning toward him, eyes wild.

"Fuck me Mikey." She told him. "Cum in my ass." She turned around, planting her face back into the pillow.

With her tight hole constricted around his meaty shaft, he began fucking her. The short strokes pulling on the thin skin of his cock. Even with the lube it was rough and she yelped in pain. The pain slowly turned to an ache, with signs of pleasure riddled throughout. Mikey moved, not with his normal rhythm, but stiff, his whole body rocking back and forth. His mouth opened and his eyes widened, as he neared his completion.

Angie felt it come. The tightening of his ball, the expansion of his cock as it thickened, the veins as they pulsed down her insides; she felt it all as his cock prepared to sprayed its cum all over the inside of her ass. She moaned in anticipation, whether it was for him to be done, or for him to cum inside her, maybe it was both.

Grasping the pillow with white knuckles, Angie began pushing back with each slow thrust. Her eyes narrowed and she bit her bottom lip so hard, blood began to trickle down her chin. This rage was different, it seemed to seize her whole body, the tips of her fingers pulsed with red heat. Short chirps squirted out her lungs and through her open mouth. The tiny white hairs on the back of her neck rose up. Her insides were hot and it was as if they were circling around.

Her neck jerked back and mouth sucked in the warm air from the room. With a contorted face, she whined out loud, as the thickening cock, glistening wet, picked up its pace inside her twisted bowels.

"Oh fuck Mikey...I'm cuming!" She moaned

Mikey clamped his fingers down on the sides of her hips, leaned back and fired his hot semen deep into my wife's ass, one long shot that seemed to go on forever. It came gushing out the sides of his cock before he was even finished. Angie felt it running down the backs of her thighs and quivered. his cock, almost fully inside her ass, sprayed like a pinched hose, until the backs of her thighs were gleaming with his white sticky substance.

Squeezing his cock deep inside her tight ass, Mikey held it there as it pulsed and jerked, sending the last of his thick, warm sauce into her. He quivered and shook, his big arms relaxing and fingertips sliding down her thighs.

Slowly pulling his cock from inside her, Mikey watched as her stretched, puckered skin formed around it. His thumbs spread her cheeks wide as he inched out of her. Only his red head remained inside her when he popped it out, and it fell limp at his leg, a long stream of cum draining down her legs.

Both remained frozen in place. Angie with her head in the pillow and ass high in the air and Mikey, standing behind her, holding her ass wide open. As if curious, he stared into the gaping hole of her ass. It was as though he could see right into her. Then slowly it began to reform, closing up until it became the tight, puckered hole it once was.

"I can't move" Angie said, as she rolled over onto her side, still clutching the pillow.

Mikey crawled onto the bed beside her and took her into his arms. She straightened a little, scooting closer to him. Their mouths met, tongues deep and they kissed. Angie straightened her arm, taking control of his cock with her fingers and slid up and down his beefy pole.

"Did you like it?" Mikey asked her, after breaking the long kiss.

"I didn't." Angie answered honestly, looking deep into his dark eyes. "but it wasn't terrible. What about you?"

"The verdict is still out." Mikey smiled and winked at her. "I'll let you know next time."

Angie squeezed his cock, then scooted closer to him. Their mouths met again, tongues intertwined. Her hand picked up speed on his half hard cock, her palm sliding up and down the large tendon on the underside of it.

"Got anymore in there?" She said into his mouth, as she continued. Mikey stroked her breasts gently, as the kiss went on.

Rolling her over, so she was lying on her back he began sucking on her hard nipples, tongue and teeth, biting and licking. His cock, now partially hard twitched in her small hand, causing her to increase her pace.

"Oh yeah baby, cum for me again." She moaned. Her hand now jerking him hard and fast.

Moving his mouth from her breast to her open mouth, Mikey re-started their kiss. His hand clasp her breast and his tongue darted in and out of her open mouth. Breath quickening and cock still only at half mast, he twitched and jerked, grunting in Angie's mouth as he shot his short, sticky load onto her breasts. Angie continued stroking until every drop had left his tired balls and her hand was sticky. Releasing his soft shaft, clear strings hung from her palm and fingers. Bringing them to her lips, she sucked them off.

He laid down beside her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I think we are done now." She whispered in his ear.

"I think you are right." He answered back.

I went back into the garage and headed for the stairs. As I crawled back into bed, my mind considered the events of the weekend. Was this a new step in our relationship, or the beginning of the end? Would I be able to control my desires, or would I need more? Would Angie be satisfied with our new relationship or would she need more? Every relationship has trouble and goes through change, what would be in store for us?

"Wake up sleepy head." Angie's voice hummed in my head. "You slept later than you normally do, it's almost time to take Mikey back to the airport." Her hand rubbing on my bare chest.

"Is it?" I asked, looking at the clock on the other side of the bed. I blinked the sleep from my tired eyes.

"Did you have a good weekend?" I asked her, sitting part of the way up, my back leaning against the wood headboard.

"Did YOU have a good weekend?" She said back to me, smiling. "That is the real question."

"Yes I did." I nodded my head, blinking my eyes, still trying to wake up.

"Hey honey?" Angie looked deep into my eyes. "I have a question."

"Shoot." I cocked my head to the side, looking back into hers.

"When you get home, maybe not tonight, would you be willing to try something new?" As she asked the question, her hand slipped under the covers and seized my cock.

"Uh, yes." I stammered. "Anytime."

"Good" She smiled, with squinting eyes. Her hand beginning to stroke my cock through my boxers.

"Wow!" She exclaimed, "that was quick." As my cock immediately went to full mast.

I pulled my shorts down below my hips, allowing her to wrap her fingers around it. She stroked it a few times.

"Want a little taste?" She asked me.

"Yes." My answer was so quick, it made her giggle a little.

Angie scooted back on the bed a little, leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Her mouth continued down, until she had nearly two-thirds of my fully erect cock inside her wide-stretched mouth and throat. She gagged just a little, then her hand cupped my tight balls and her mouth began moving up and down the long shaft.

"Oh god." I choked out, putting my hands on her head and helping it slid up and down.

Her eyes looked up at me as she continued, her head moving faster and faster. I coughed, trying to hold back, but the moment took over, I thrust my hips up in the air. I had built up a whole weekends worth of semen, and it was fighting to get out.

My cock swelled and burst out into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but started gagging, finally pulling it out of her overflowing mouth and stroking my steel shaft hard and fast. Cum was running down the sides of her mouth and shooting straight up into the air. The more she pounded down on my aching balls, the more white thick cum would continue to drive out the tip.

Finally the flow subsided. Angie stroked me a few more time, forcing out any remaining fluid, then laid my hard cock down on my stomach.

"Holy crap, Clark!" She remarked, eyes wide. "You have so much...and you're still hard."

"I guess so." I said, trying to act surprised. "Maybe we can finish it when I get back?"

"We will have to." She patted my cock with her webbed fingers. "There is so much more I want to do with you." She raised up off the bed. "Now get up, so you can take your friend to the airport."

During the two and half hour drive back to the airport we talked about old times, drank beer, and laughed. We laughed a lot. The wind cooled down the summer heat, making us feel like we were fifteen again, When all we would think about was girls and sports and not necessarily in that order.

My big truck pulled into the departure lane and ground to a halt, with both of us smiling, eyes bright. I hopped out with Mikey and pulled his golf clubs from the back, while he grabbed his red bag from the back seat. The police officer in her green bulky jacket was lumbering along the street and flashed me a quick smile with her crooked teeth.

"Working departures today?" I asked her, smiling and waving. She just shook her head and waved back politely.

I walked Mikey to the sidewalk and handed him his clubs. He grabbed me by the back of my head and pressed his forehead into mine.

"Be prepared to have a good time, buddy." He said, the corners of his mouth turned up into a smirk.

"Oh, I know." My mouth did the same. "That's why I flew you up here."

He pressed our foreheads together tight.

"I love you buddy." His voice boomed, causing people to look our way.

"I love you too, Mikey." I returned.

He let go of me, threw his clubs over one shoulder and started for the sliding glass doors of the airport.

"I've got one on the hook." He yelled, not looking back. "I'll fly you down when I finally reel her in." His hand was in the air, waving back to me.

"Don't forget to text me?" I yelled back at him.

He turned and looked at me with a sly smile on his lips.

"I never do." Then he disappeared into the airport.

The officer in the bulky green jacket approached me.

"Can't park here, you've got to move along." She said with her bright blue eyes sparkling.

"Just leaving now, officer." I winked back at her. "Kind of hot for that big jacket today isn't it?"

She gave me a confused look, like she had heard that before, then moved on.

My big truck rumbled out into traffic as I headed back home. I reached over and pulled a beer from the case, opened it and placed it between my legs. It's going to be a good summer I thought, putting my elbow on the edge of the open window.

The sun was beginning to sink down behind the rolling foothills that surrounded the small city, when I pulled into town. The sky was a brilliant orange-red-yellow with a scattering of non-threatening, puffy clouds meandering through. A warm breeze blew, cooling the air and making the temperature more bearable.

The garage door wiggled down behind my truck as I swallowed the last bit of beer, thinking. Gathering all the bottles and tossing them in the garbage, I walked into the house, it was dark and warm. I poured a rum and soda, what Angie usually drinks and sat at the dining room table. We never use this room, I thought, noticing the nice applewood table and light-blue chandelier that hung down over the middle, casting a faint light in the darkening room. We should use it more often.

"You're home?" Angie's soft voice broke the silence and she tip-toed down the stairs.

Taking hold of the pillar at the bottom of the stairs, she swung around, coming into full view. The camouflage bra and panties she was wearing was mostly lace, her nipples protruding out, almost completely visible.

"Oorah." I said under my breath, her dad and I were both former Marines, if there was such a thing.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12