Rage - Act 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie walked up behind my chair, wrapping both arms around my neck and squeezing, her forearms clinging tight and sweet breath in my ear. Panic was always the first emotion to hit me when someone was behind me, in this position. I grabbed her arm and squeezed, my fingernails digging into her skin, then I fought back the impulse to jump away and inhaled a deep breath. A smile returned to my face.

"You're one crazy son-of-a-bitch." Angie whispered into my ear. "And I love you for that."

"Sometimes" I looked up at her dark eyes and black hair. "But no one is crazier than a Sicilian woman."

"You got that right mister." She pulled off of me and walked around the other side of the table, leaning on the wall and placing both hands on her hips.

I stared at her, the little round belly and thick thighs. She was even sexier now than when I knew her when we were growing up. She was never skinny, but her muscles could be intimidating to anyone, especially other boys. Her short brown toes pointed into the hardwood floor, scrunched up, making her round calf muscle flex. Her Sicilian mother made her proud and stubborn, her Marine father made her unwavering and faithful and gymnastics made her powerful. She was the perfect woman, at least for me. I leaned my head back and sipped a drink.

"Does he know?" She said to me, eyebrows down and head cocked to the side.

"No." I shot back.

"Are you sure?" There was persistence in her voice, I knew she wouldn't give up.

"Yes, I am sure." I barked back at her, knowing it was the only way she would back down. "He's a dude, he's only thinking about one thing.

Angie looked up at the ceiling, lips pursed together. I could see the thoughts racing through her mind. She stretched her arms out on the wall, pulling her breasts back, her nipples were hard.

"You've changed." She spoke into the air.

"Maybe." I retorted, but knew I had.

"Was this a mistake?" She bit her lower lip.

"Only if we make it one." I shrugged.

The air had become stale and the silence deafening as we both searched our minds. Angie was the first to bring this up, it wasn't an idea or even a desire in the beginning, just an event, or maybe a moment that had happened with her best friend Keri and her husband. Both had met a strange man and it led to some crazy sex. I could see the disgust in Angie's eyes when she first told me about it, then as the weeks went by and the topic came up randomly, the slow change, the glint or spark of desire, as though she was understanding what Keri had done and even approved of it. As we talked through the weeks, we opened up about our feelings and our passions.

I knew as a husband that I had two choices, I could attempt to squelch her thoughts, or I could listen to them and try to understand them. Angie, in turn, listened to me and was not above abandoning any and all of her desires on this topic. It was with this idea that we moved forward.

"Will you tell Mikey?" Angie turned her head down, looking me square in the eyes.

"Possibly...At some point." I shrugged my shoulders, they felt heavy.

Mikey had been my idea, but one that Angie overwhelmingly agreed upon. I knew it would be difficult with a stranger, maybe even impossible for her, but Mikey she trusted and he lived a thousand miles away. Mikey had little or no desire for a long-term relationship, he would most likely be a lifetime bachelor, that's just who he was. He was in love with falling in love, which meant that he quickly lost interest with relationships and they quickly lost interest with him.

The only part of Angie's and my plan where I was dishonest was with Mikey. Angie didn't want to tell him, she wanted it to be natural, if it happened, but, she just doesn't understand guys. So I went against that plan and told Mikey. I told him that he was helping me out, helping me to allow Angie to open up, sexually, which wasn't completely dishonest. I just didn't tell him either, that Angie knew what was going on. So in a sense, I lied to them both. This was the tricky and confusing part, I was helping both of them and lying to them both at the same time: Mikey would have never gone through with it, without my consent and Angie would have not done it if Mikey knew, it would have been to awkward for her. It wasn't even my idea from the beginning, I laughed out loud.

"What?" Angie blurted out, with a half smile.

"What do you think about this weekend?" I asked, my eyes still locked on hers.

"I don't know..." She paused, knowing that wasn't an acceptable answer. "I guess I liked it, I mean I did like it, I'm just not sure yet." Another long pause. "I'm glad it was Mikey."

"Me too." I agreed.

I knew it would take her weeks to figure this out and I also knew that we would talk about it, but where it would go from here was the question. She was right, I had changed. Seeing her unbridled passion, made me look at her different, she was now sexier than ever.

Angie stepped up in front of me, her hand reaching down and grasping my firm cock through my shorts. Her eyes narrowed and an evil smile crept up on her face.

"I'm ready for you." She hissed, her black hair draped around her round face and large breasts squished together.

"We are going to have some fun." Her face slowly turned ruby as the rage swelled up inside her.


12