Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha waited until Faye had finished and sat in the bath on top of me; she pressed her cunt into my wet face. My tongue lapped at her sweaty, odorous slit, enjoying the intense womanly taste. "Am I fucking smelly?" Natasha asked. "Nasty?"

She was an entrancing, divine experience. She grunted feverishly as my mouth cleaned her cunt of piss and of potent feminine exertion. I devoured her pussy, desperate to bring her to orgasm, but she chuckled as she rose to her feet and lifted herself out of the bath.

I looked up at Faye, standing beside her bandmate in wet underwear. "Sit up!" Natasha demanded in a fiery, eager tone. I obeyed, and her friend stepped out of the wet briefs and stuffed them in my mouth. I gagged. 

Faye's piss leaked immediately; I tasted not only the bitter, acerbic waste, but also inhaled the muskiness of the smirking woman. "I've worn them for three days. And gone hiking in them," Faye muttered. "Natasha asked me to."

Natasha's hand grabbed her bottomless friend, and they kissed. My cock rose further as I saw their lesbian embrace and watched as Natasha guided Faye into the chair. They scattered our clothes onto the floor, and my lodger knelt beside her bandmate, parted her legs and buried her face deep into Faye's cunt. 

I felt jealous. I sat in the bath of cooling piss as my friend devoured the red-haired woman's pussy. Fingers scissored into her opening, and Natasha's tongue lapped at her clit. And Faye panted and squealed and cried. Every action made by Natasha elicited a cry of sexual enjoyment and excitement from her friend.

I sucked on the underwear, inadvertently drawing the pee from the fabric. Piss filled my nostrils and overpowered my tastebuds. It soaked into my skin and my hair. The erotic sights, smells, tastes and sensations surrounded me as I ogled my lodger going down on Faye.

I wanted to masturbate. I wanted to enjoy the moment, but knew the second I touched my prick, I would squirt my load. Their sapphic lust and urinary excretions were too ribald and raunchy for me to resist, and I concentrated on the sensation in my mouth. It felt dry as the briefs soaked up my saliva and I had to suck the fabric, which tasted intensely of Faye's pee. 

It was the nastiest, dirtiest, filthiest act of humiliation that Natasha had devised and I had left me desperately horny. As Faye orgasmed, screaming and crying, I got closer. When she came again, I felt a craving, wanton longing that I had never experienced. 

"Take them out of your mouth, and put them on," Natasha demanded; my bum slipped in the cold pee collected at the bottom of the smooth white enamel as I did so, pulling the red female briefs to my waist; they stretched and bulged tightly over my body. I looked ridiculous, but I didn't care. I was too horny. "You must need to pee," Natasha teased as she walked back to the bath, swinging her hips seductively. I gulped and watched as she swung her legs over the side of the tub to rest her bum on my forehead. "Pee your panties for me as you eat me out!"

My lips touched her slit, and I gently suckled on her clit. She groaned. Natasha was as horny as me, and as I flicked her button and sunk my energies into devouring her cunt. I felt Faye put a hand against my stomach, and she pressed down hard. My aching bladder gave way and a wetness spread around my cock and balls. 

"Such a fucking pervert. Wearing women's clothes and pissing in them," Natasha taunted as she ground her hips into my face. She panted and groaned, crying loudly as my lips took her closer to her climax. I wanted to feel her orgasm and sense her sexual release. She squealed, mewing and muttering.

And then I felt the buzz against the head of my engorged prick, stretching the wet underwear. Faye had applied a bullet vibrator on the bulge in her piss-soaked briefs. 

I writhed. My sexual excitement surged and burst through the point of no return as Natasha's body shook with a powerful climax. I glanced down to watch cum bubble through the red panties. Faye giggled as I slouched in the bath of piss, panting.

"You're a dirty fucking pig, John," Natasha taunted, and I nodded. I watched stand beside the white enamel tub, and the two women looked at me with a disdainful glance. "You can fucking stay there until we've had a shower in my en-suite."

"You can take the panties off," Faye told me. "If you put them in your mouth."

"Otherwise, they can fucking stay on. And..." Natasha took her phone from her pocket and captured the scene on her camera before I could object. "Fucking cheese! This'll look fucking good on the band chat." Faye chuckled, and they left me in the bath for twenty minutes before returning. After which, I had a shower, cleaned the bathroom and put the dirty clothes onto wash. 

They went to bed early, and I knocked on Natasha's door at 10am with a breakfast tray for them both, and Faye called me into the room. I stopped as I opened it, seeing the two naked punk rockers embracing each other. "I've cleaned your clothes. They're dry and folded downstairs."

Faye smiled. "Thanks." They came down an hour and a half later and embraced in the kitchen, kissing passionately. "Have a good Christmas, John."

"Oh, will I not see you before?"

"I doubt it," Faye muttered. "I am with my family." She smiled and waved at us through the window as she drove away.

My lodger returned a few minutes later, bottomless, and gave me a smile. "What are you doing for Christmas?" I asked her. "It's next weekend."

Natasha shrugged. "Faye's asked me if I want to crash at her family, but there's no room, really. My fucking family in Windermere wants me to go up, but I don't know. You?"

"Well, I'll be here. I'm going up to Preston to see my folks between Christmas and New Year. I've booked a hotel for a night because their house is tiny. But nothing much else."

She gulped. "Could you take me to Preston and I'll grab a train up to fucking Windermere?" She asked. "I'll see them at the same time you're with your folks and get my usual fucking lecture, but the bloody ticket is cheaper from Preston than from London. Want to spend as least as I can because I'm going to get fucking ranted at." I paused before replying, and she exhaled sharply before she elaborated. "They'll say that I drink too much, am too much of a fucking lesbian, don't have a proper job and am the fucking black sheep of the family," she snapped. "Dad and me fight lots. We don't like each other much. Or at all. He's a cock."

I licked my lips. "If there's a two-bed cottage or hotel open around Windermere, do you fancy going up together?" She opened her mouth to speak, and I quickly clarified. "I love the Lake District, and it sounds like you might need someone. And I am vaguely respectable."

"You fucking weren't last night. I have the fucking pictures, remember?"

"I have a professional job in the city and my ex said I was respectable."

"You may have dated her for fucking years, but she doesn't know you like I fucking do! You're a slut. A nasty, filthy perv, aren't you?" I nodded, and she looked away from me. She hummed as she considered my proposal. "Yeah, OK. Let's fucking see if there's a cheap hotel or something." I picked up my laptop, and she cleared her throat. "But if you fucking judge me on my fucking family, I will piss all over your motor's seats. Do you fucking understand?"

"Deal," I replied. 

12