Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pissed."

"And you're getting pissed on! Mum doesn't mind." Natasha cried. She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me passionately as she unbuckled my jeans and pawed at my jumper. I undressed in seconds; I had never seen Natasha so feverishly excited as she led me across the hallway to the small bathroom. Natasha's trousers became a crumpled heap on the toilet lid as she pushed me towards the white bath.

She sat on the ledge, and I knelt in the tub while I lapped at her cunt. My fingers pressed against her G-Spot and she groaned. "Stop that. I need to piss." I glanced up at the expression on the bottomless punk rocker.

She panted, and a fountain of her clear pee arched from her urethra and landed on my face, with my fingers pressing against her G-Spot. I rubbed the inside of her cunt as she urinated over me, coating me in her filthy wetness. Natasha groaned as I caught her piss in mid-air, feeling the warmth cascade over my skin.

We had an audience; Ruslana stood in the doorway and ogled us as Natasha covered my face and body with her pee while I fingered her daughter. The middle-aged woman watched spellbound as her naked offspring sprinkled her piss over me. With glazed eyes and a transfixed expression, the drunken voyeur lent against the doorframe as she stared at the debauched scene.

My horniness was obvious; my erection prominent as I devoured her watery elixir. Natasha tapped my hand away from her cunt as her spurt slowed and I lapped at her pussy to lick the drops of piss clinging to her skin. She mewed in relief and caught sight of Ruslana in the doorway.

"I need a wicked piss and that looks like fun," her parent said. "Can I go over your boyfriend, love?"

They did not give me a choice or an option. Ruslana asked Natasha. My drunk lodger's mother asked my inebriated lodger is she could urinate over me. I felt like I wasn't in control, because I wasn't. "Of course, Mum!" my friend said, offering me as a toilet slave for her family. "It is fucking fun!" She tapped me on the shoulder. "Lie down, face up. Drink my mother's piss."

Ruslana removed her baggy navy trousers and pink briefs and I lay in the bath, staring at the ceiling. The mature woman commented as she sat on the ledge above my head. "Bohdana waxed my pubes like I keep seeing in those porn films. Ten days it took your dad to notice, but it feels nice. Even though I look like a naughty little girl." I heard Natasha giggle as her mother positioned her bum on the sill and leant against the cold, tiled wall. I looked up at her splayed cunt; it was tidy and sparkled from the overhead lights. "Now what?"

"Just fucking go," my friend snapped.

"Really? It feels weird. My brain won't let me."

Natasha sighed. "He wants you to. John is a pervert." I saw Natasha's hand press on her mother's belly, above the waist. "Piss on him. My mother doing the fucking nasty in his face will be his fantasy. Trust me."

Ruslana squealed. "Oh God. Oh no, oh..." Her bald twat was inches from my face, and the moment she released her muscle, it dribbled down the side of the tub onto my head. And then it arched, landing forcefully on my body and coating my skin in her pale yellow excretion.

"Drink my mother's piss," Natasha drunkenly demanded, and my lips parted to catch some of the bitter, acrid fluid. The acerbic taste burnt my mouth, yet the humiliation made it worthwhile. I was closer to orgasm with my burning erection as Natasha's mother defiled me in the same way her daughter did.

Natasha watched as I wallowed in the fluid arching from Ruslana's bladder. The straw yellow broth splashed against my torso, warming my flesh as the revolting liquid pooled and ran over my glazed skin. Her stream subsided, and I glanced at my friend, grinning at me. "Oh, I see why you enjoy that. Naughty, isn't it? He's excited too."

She mentioned my erection, straining with horniness. "Clean my mother," Natasha slurred with a smile, and I turned in the bath and pressed my piss-soaked lips against the dripping pussy of the mature woman. She sighed as my tongue swept over her sanctuary, removing any drips of piss from her hairless snatch.

Ruslana panted. "That's nice," she muttered, and I wanted to finger her like I played with Natasha; my fingers touched her slit.

Her daughter summoned her. "C'mon. We got wine to finish."

Her mother resisted. "It's been weeks since someone ate me out." She writhed and gripped hold of my head, stroking my pink hair as she ground her cunt into my face. My lips swirled over her piquant clit, and she sighed once more. "Ahh, that's good. Five minutes."

"Mum, I'm not watching you fucking climax. Buy a vibrator. Get a fucking boyfriend. Or find a new fucking husband. John, stop going down on my slutty mother!"

Ruslana snorted and removed herself from the ledge. "You're mean to your old mum," she complained. "And I have a boyfriend. But he's out of town and his wife is growing suspicious of us. It's not fair." Natasha snorted as her mother picked up her clothes. "And when were you going to tell me about your tattoos? I want one, but your dad said I can't have one."

"Madison's family own a tattoo parlour. Come down to London and we can get you inked. Fuck what dad says." As the two bottomless women left the room, I lay in the bath of cooling piss and sighed. It reeked of sordid nastiness and I loved every moment as I licked my fingers, reliving the experience in my mind.

I could scarcely believe that Natasha and her mother had both given me golden showers. Two months ago, I had never experienced anything so filthy, and I had just received two full bladders fired over me from a punk goddess and her mother. I wallowed in the cold urine, evacuating myself and emptying pee from three pints of beer from my erect dick over my body. The total experience had entered my wank bank for life. Natasha was right; I did fantasise about being used by more than just her, but her mother had not factored into my lust. It was too fanciful.

I waited for fifteen minutes before turning on the shower, just in case they came back. I was horny and Natasha could have got me to do anything her lascivious imagination could have conjured. Alas, I heard Ruslana leave the flat, and I knew the fountains were closed for the rest of the night. And I knew I needed to calm my arousal. I expected Natasha and me to have a platonic, mildly kinky landlord-lodger relationship; she was not in my life to satisfy my perverted urges or realise my disgusting fantasies.

She was just very good at doing so.

12