Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned. Shocked. Monika's display of violence was not in her character and was unexpected. I fell to my side as her fingers aggressively tugged and tweaked my sensitive points. "That hurts," I moaned.

"It's fucking supposed to," she snapped, and Monika sounded like Natasha. "You've got a lot of punishment to take for five hundred quid!" Her bare toes touched my exposed prick, and she slowly pressed down on my cock. I squealed as her foot pinned my shaft to the carpet and she slapped me across the face once more. 

She wanted to hurt me. Monika smacked me on the cheek a dozen times, spanked my bare buttocks, kicked me lightly in the balls and twisted my nipples as she exerted a physical domination over me. It was the shock and lack of warning of her acts of brutality that hurt more than the savagery. 

My body winced as she sat on the bed and gripped my hand, forcing my face between her musky thighs. I adored the taste and smell of the teenage dominatrix and enjoyed it more if she was a little ripe. The merciless assault on me had aroused the delicious woman, and my tongue swept over her slippery cunt as I devoured her femininity.

Her hands held my head against her slit as I probed her clit and lapped at her teenage pussy. She groaned as my finger penetrated her and mewled as I flicked her button. Sharp vocal exhalations as I went down on the sadist. 

That I worshipped. 

My tongue and hands massaged her sensitive, musky, slick loins as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. I adored the piquant beauty of the writhing woman. A sweet, racy, delectable scent that lingered on the nose, with an invigorating, engrossing taste; my erect cock bobbed as it responded to my excited senses, savouring the arousing flavours from the hairless snatch.

Her pussy throbbed with her first climax, and they kept coming. I never stopped as I lavished oral love on her slippery cunt and her voice became louder with every shuddering peak. Her body thrashed and pulsed with her fifth orgasm, causing her muscles to convulse and her screams to echo in the spartan room.

She lay exhausted for a moment, as my fingers traced her slit, but she stopped me. She donned a strapon harness with a lubricated-smothered dildo and held the back of my neck as she positioned her cock at my inviting hole.

I sighed as she filled me and panted as she rogered me with deep, firm strokes. Her domination was usually sensual, but she pressed me against her mattress as her prick jackhammered into my backside. I squealed. Natasha often roughly penetrated me, but Monika was always more gentle. I whimpered as she pounded me. She aggressively sodomised me as she pummelled the thick dildo into my butt. 

I mewed with every breath and squealed with every punch from her cock. My dick dripped and leaked, savouring the harsh intrusion against my prostate. 

I felt myself nearing a climax when she withdrew from my butt. I looked behind my shoulder, silently begging for her to bugger me once more, but she cackled, and dragged me by the ear to her en-suite. 

Her golden rain fell over me in her shower; a bladder of pee flowed over my face and down my kneeling body. Bitter nastiness; the butterscotch-coloured liquid smelt and tasted vile. Slightly dehydrated, Monika covered me in her disgusting acerbic waste, forcing me to drink a mouthful of her sharp, foul piss.

My cock screamed at me. My horniness itched for release as my body desperately twitched. The degradation of me by the intoxicating woman brought me to the very edge of my orgasm once more. 

She cackled as she shook her cunt lips free of waste and I suckled them deferentially until she slapped me once more. "Wash yourself," she barked, and I quickly showered after she left the room. 

She had taken my clothes and dumped them on my bed, and when I went to pick my boxer shorts, she snarled at me holding my cotton garment that she had shredded with scissors. "You replaced my underwear so you can have one of my old pairs." The sultry woman strode across her room, holding a pair of backless white lacy briefs. "And I want you to read three of my stories on the train, and then when you get back home, you'll get Natasha's dildo and call us on video chat. You are going to ride it until you cum in those knickers." She kissed me gently on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "Understand, slut?"

I nodded, taking the underwear from her. "You OK?" I asked as I put the tight-fitting garment to my waist. "You seem a little aggressive today. And a bit distant at the cafe. Has someone upset you? Have I done something?"

"You? Never!" Monika gulped. "Sorry. Some slimy runts nicked my work. I upload them to this site, which is full of erotic stories, but this utter douche-bag has scraped them all and hosted them on his own site. And he wants donations. It's not fair for him to profit from my work but I have no way to get even on those bastards. What right do storyva have to steal something of mine?" 

"If they've committed an infringement," I muttered, but she waved my words away. It wasn't worth it to her time to fight it, but the situation irritated the dominatrix. So she had taken it out on me. "Anyway, you said at the cafe you wanted to feel more straight. So you tasted my stinking cunt, I fucked you in the butt, forced you to swallow my piss and made you wear my lingerie. Do you feel heterosexual once more?"

"Very," I said with a smile and gestured at the student in her nightwear. "And do you feel sexy?"

"Of course I do," she replied, and I kissed her on the lips. "We have a pyjama party tonight so I might wear this!" She waited for my horrified expression and giggled. "It's only in the flat below. But I have a bet with Simone and Estelle that I can get the most attention. There's no way they'll compete with this!" I left her accommodation and went via the hotel bedroom to retrieve my overnight bag. 

Adam was on his knees as three naked men stood around him, and two more were spit roasting him. Joseph grinned as I entered the room. "Fancy a go?" He asked, casually pimping out his boyfriend, but I had Monika's task to complete. 

"Not now," I muttered as I collected my suitcase. By the time I got home, Monika's skilled story-writing ensured that I had soaked the briefs with my pre-cum and my favourite two ladies watched as I debased myself with an eight-inch dildo. Natasha smiled as she peered into her phone, and Monika ogled from her bedroom, circling her clit with her finger.

I could not get any luckier.