Restless Night

Story Info
The job of a seat doesn't stop at night.
3.5k words
3.75
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: 18+/Mature Content-This is entirely a work of fiction and makes no reference to real people. Any similarities are purely coincidental. This story includes rather depraved facesitting and other sexual acts so if that's not your thing, please move on. All characters involved are over the age of 21 and are consenting at all times. Please leave any comments, feedback, or just your thoughts! Follow to stay updated on any new installments in this series: Nila's New Life (or other content :).

--------------------------------------------

One thing I could always trust in was that at night, Mistress let me rest. I knew better than to conflate this with kindness or generosity because at the end of the day, she needed her seat to have enough energy for the her. After a long day of having my face buried in her ass, being smothered, and having to sniff Mistress' asshole, I was exhausted and almost instantly fell asleep after she tucked me in.

However, my deep rest did not last long.

I was awoken by a crushing feeling on my chest and I suddenly found it very difficult to breathe. Under the dark cover of night, without even a single light on, Mistress climbed on top of me. While grabbing my face and gently shaking me awake, Mistress started to give me my orders. "Wake up pet, I was about to go to sleep but felt an urge that only my seat could satisfy. Open your mouth, I'm going to sit on your face now."

Groggily, I moaned and complied with my orders. Mistress had never done this to me before and I could barely see anything. Nonetheless, she gripped my hair and slid herself forward to align her pussy with my open mouth. Mistress then lifted herself up and adjusted her position so that both of her legs rested against the sides of my head. I felt my head being squeezed in between her soft and warm thighs. I was too tired to think, or even try to predict what she had planned for me. Before I could take another breath, I felt a warm and salty liquid trickling onto my tongue and down my throat. It had been ages since Mistress had me swallow her urine and it was just as bad as the first time.

Her weight bore down on my jaw, preventing me from closing my mouth or even moving my head. The sheer pressure from her full weight made my head pound. I couldn't stop myself from gagging at the putrid and sour taste which caused me to cough up some of my drink and make a mess.

Mistress slapped my face and yelled at me for my disobedience. "Pet, how dare you!? I came to generously give my seat a delicious drink before bed and this is how I am thanked? Now you will swallow the rest of your golden drink without breathing and you better not let another drop escape."

With that, Mistress pinched my nose and forcefully squeezed my face between her thighs. Her stream only got stronger and faster and I frantically gulped as much as I could. The sound of her piss sloshing around in my mouth and my throat muscles working to swallow were all I could hear. Soon my lungs began to burn and tears wear streaming down my cheeks. Despite her brutal treatment, I was incredibly aroused and could feel my pussy getting increasingly wet.

"That's it, pet. Keep drinking, I'm almost done."

Finally, I could feel her stream diminishing and could see an end to my delicious drink. I savoured the last few drops of piss on my tongue and Mistrees kindly let go of my nose. My head was spinning as I heaved, trying to replenish my oxygen. While I caught my breath, she continued with my next orders.

"You have been such a bad seat tonight, I must punish you before I let you go back to sleep. Look at what you've done, pet! My pussy and thighs are covered in piss and your pillow is soaked. You're going to lick me clean and then we'll get to your real punishment."

My heart sank and I felt anxious butterflies in my stomach. What could Mistress possibly be planning if this WAS NOT the punishment? Part of me thought this was exhilarating but I was also dreading my punishment. I began to lick her slit and the salty taste of her arousal and pungent piss coated my tastebuds. I paid special attention to Mistress' clit which was my favourite--and not to mention that I was trying desperately to get back on her good side. Mistress moved to grab my hair to brace herself as she slid her weight back and sat down on my neck and chest.

Now I had to strain to take a measly half breath and she was demanding more from me.

"My seat, you've thoroughly cleaned my pussy. You are going to lick my inner thighs clean and then we'll move on. Enjoy your rest while it lasts."

Mistress said that last bit with a grin as she looked down into my eyes. I was even more anxious about my punishment because this was taking all of my will power. Nonetheless, I obeyed, and began to lap up the piss on her thighs. After moving back, Mistress allowed my head to move and I lifted it slightly. I stuck my tongue into the crevice where her leg began and met her pelvis. Clearly I wasn't the only one getting tired because I could taste her sweat as well. I moved on to the other side, making sure I lapped up every bit of her piss and sweat. Lastly, I licked her lower thighs clean until Mistress was satisfied.

"That's good enough. Now, it's time for your punishment! I'm going to get something, you are going to wait here like an obedient seat until I get back."

Alas, she climbed off my chest and I was free to breathe. Distracted by my need to catch my breath and inhaling air that wasn't heavy with the stench of piss, I barely noticed what Mistress was doing. She reached behind my head to grab my pillow.

It was drenched and sopping with the piss I coughed up earlier.

"When I get back, this pillow should he exactly where I placed it. If you move while I'm gone, trust me I'll know."

Mistress then took the pillow and pressed it firmly into my face. I felt the urine dripping onto my face and some slipped into my mouth. Once again, my air was cut off. Mistress then took both of my hands and placed them onto the pillow to hold it down. She expected me to smother myself with this piss-soaked pillow until she returned. I heard her get off the bed and walk away and immediately the urge to disobey Mistress appeared. I wanted more than ever to take this pillow off, but I knew better. My gut was telling me that she had something devious in mind for my punishment and I didn't want to make it worse.

It tool every last fibre of my being to smother myself and all of my senses were burning. The scent was the last thing I breathed in, and my eyes were watering as it seeped into them. I wanted more than anything to take a break, but I knew my place. I was a seat. My Mistress' command was my only concern and I had no right to defy her.

After about a minute of this, I heard Mistress' foot steps as she returned. I also heard the faint sound of metal clanking. Mistress' laugh filled the room as she walked up to me and climbed onto the bed.

"I almost expected you to disobey me, I'm a little disappointed. You really are meant to be my seat!"

She then moved my hands off the pillow and peeled it off of my face. My face suddenly felt cool as it was wet from the piss. I saw her toss it off to the side of the bed and let out a heavy sigh of relief.

"Don't relax just yet, pet, we are just getting started. I feel like I have been going easy on you, especially with the facesitting..."

EASY? This has been anything but easy. If Mistress switched roles with me I'm sure she would reconsider her word choice.

"I had mentioned when we initially emailed that you would be my 24/7 facesitting seat, and yet every night I let you sleep in your own bed. Out of my fondness for you, I have forgetten that you are just a seat and deserve to be treated as such. Seats don't sleep in beds or need rest. I've made a...contraption of sorts to rectify my oversight."

Mistress gestured to the object she brought in with her. It began with a belt that buckled at the front, and attached to the back of the belt was a harness fit for my head. About half way down the harness was another belt with a metal buckle.

"When I'm not playing with you and finding different ways to use you as my facesitting girl, I will strap you into this harness. It will keep your face buried in my ass with no escape for as long as I want. We are going to try this out for the rest of the night. Get off the bed and kneel on the floor."

I was too stunned to give Mistress a response. When I first signed up for this I would have never expected this. How could she have even thought of it, or made such a contraption? I got on my knees beside the bed and waited patiently for my next orders. Mistress walked around the bed to meet me and buckled the first belt around her hips. She then turned her back towards me and stepped closer. I watched, helplessly, as Mistress reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart. I could feel the heat emanating from her ass and got a whiff of her putrid scent. As she inched closer, my only view was of her ass.

"Now pet, you will sniff my asshole and breathe it in. I want your only breaths before being strapped in to be of my asshole."

I did as she told me once my nose was up against her asshole. The work of facesitting me and pissing down my throat had made Mistress quite sweaty. After having my face shoved into her ass regularly, I'm sure I could identify her by scent alone. I sniffed her ass diligently, take a whole deep breath each time. After several breaths, the stench began to affect me and I was feeling light headed. As I was inhaling my next delicious breath of Mistress' ass, she smothered my face and pushed her ass back so forcefully that my head was trapped between her and the side of the bed.

My nose was pressing hard against her ass and was beginning to slip in. Mistress let go of her ass cheeks and they gripped my face. She moved quickly to grab the second belt and to buckle it at her waist. I heard Mistress tearing what I soon learned was a piece of tape that she used to cover my mouth. With the last buckle, my face was completely trapped in her ass and I couldn't breathe.

"I hope you like your new place, pet. This just feels right and you are exactly where you belong. I'm going to start walking and you will crawl to follow behind me."

My head was tugged along as she began walking out of the room. This put incredible strain on my neck and I did my best to crawl in time with her pace. There was carpetting upstairs, but I still couldnt breathe and feared that I would pass out before we reached our destination.

"We're at my room now. You are such a lucky seat because you get to be in my bed tonight. I expect absolutely NO squirming while I sleep."

I was sure that I would pass out any moment, but Mistress paid me no attention. She started to climb onto her bed, pulling me along with her. To my dismay, Mistress was a back sleeper and my entire body was bent and twisted as she got comfortable. Finally, we were both on our backs and she pulled the covers over us. Mistress' weight crushed me as she lay on my head and the harness prevented me from moving my face. Under the blanket it was steamy and warm, Mistress was sweating profusely and so was I. I still couldn't breathe and feared that she was drifting to sleep. With the last bit of energy I had, I bucked and thrashed against my restrains and her weight. I heard Mistress gasp, I had clearly gotten her attention. My lungs burned and I couldn't take it anymore.

Mistress reached down between her legs and felt around until she found my mouth. She gave me 3 hard slaps then undid the second buckle holding my head in place. Mistress slightly lifted her ass from my face and I could barely take a breath. My vision was spotty and my senses were overloaded with the scent of her smelly ass.

"HOW DARE YOU! I cannot believe that you woke me up to let you breathe! This is the least of my concerns, I need my rest. Since you think you deserve to breathe so much, fine! You are a seat, barely even a person, and you will breathe through your mistress as a privelege."

Mistress laid back down on my head and I felt her lean to the right to reach for something. I head the unmistakable sound of a plastic tube being opened and a liquid being squirted out. She then lifted her ass up again, and reached backwards this time to find my nose. I soon felt my nose being coated in a slimy liquid, probably lube, as she rubbed her hand on my face. Then, I felt and heard the squelch as Mistress penetrated her asshole with her lube-coated fingers. Mistress pumped her asshole a few times then returned to my nose. I was finally feeling less lightheaded but then she shoved her fingers, covered in lube and sweat from her ass, into my nostrils. This was only for a brief second, but she was brutal and pumped her fingers as she did with her ass.

"You ungrateful pet! I hope you don't forget that you are my seat indefinitely because you quit the first time. You are mine to do whatever I want with. If you wake me up again, I am not letting up. You will breathe through my ass for the rest of the night."

Mistress took her fingers out of my nostrils and buckled me back in. My face was pressed into her ass once again. My wet nose was slowly sliding into her asshole but this wasn't enough for her. Mistress grabbed hair from both sides of my head, sat up, and began to forced herself down on my head. The pulling of my hair upwards and her weight pushing down on me was unbearable. I had no choice but to endure this. My nose was now entirely inside her asshole and I could feel her sphincter contracting and squeezing it in. She was now pushing and trying to get some of her gas out so that I could breathe it in. Some of the lube she put inside her ass was now oozing out onto my nose and dripping down my cheeks and on my eyelids. Mistress began to move her hips and wiggle her ass on my face. The wet sounds from the lube and her sweat on my face were all I could hear.

"BREATHE"

Her first fart reached my nose and as my first breath it was horrid. It smelled rancid and slightly of eggs, but I needed air. It made my lungs burn worse than when I was being smothered.

"BREATHE"

Another puff of smelly gas was pushed down my nostrils and straight to my lungs. By now, tears were involuntarily streaming out of my eyes, but Mistress couldn't have cared less.

"BREATHE"

This was the last fart that Mistress allowed me to inhale before she went to sleep. She continued passing gas throughout the night but didn't move much. With her full weight on my head, gas being periodically pushed into my nostrils, and her night sweats, I didn't get any rest. Hours passed and I finally heard the sweet sound of birds chirping.

I made it through the night.

Surely Mistress would wake up soon. Right?

Another hour passed by, filled with her farting straight into my nose. By time the second hour arrived, I began to worry. Mistress had stopped passing gas and thus I had no way of breathing. I remembered her fury last night and shuttered at the thought of disobeying her again. There was no way I was going to wake her up again, I've learned my lesson. Mistress' comfort far outweighed my need to breathe as her seat. A minute passed and I was seriously panicking internally. On the outside, however, one wouldn't even notice that she had the face of her facesitting pet plastered in her ass. My panic heightened my awareness of the situation I was in.

I felt my entire body covered in sweat. My hair was soaked in it as the sweat dripping from Mistress' ass drenched my head. The sour and salty taste of Mistress' piss still lingered on my tongue and down my throat. And most pressingly, I couldn't breathe.

Then, just as I was about to lose hope, I heard the covers ruffling and felt her weight shifting on my head. She was waking up! Finally! As she sat up, Mistress moved her hips backwards so that her back was against the headboard. My head and neck were yanked with her and as she sat up, the pressure on my head increased immensely. The focus of all of her weight bore down right on my nose, shoving it deeper into her sphincter. Her warm and slick ass checks slid further down onto my face. I felt even more of her sweat running down my face and into my hair.

Surely, she would now let me breathe, right?

"PET! Are you awake? If not, this is going to be even more unpleasant for you. I had a lovely sleep despite your disobedience. I'm sure you want to breathe now, don't you? Be a good seat and open your mouth, Mistress needs to relieve herself after a long night."

This was too much. How did she expect me to drink her piss when I haven't been able to breathe? After all I have endured? Mistress reached down and ripped the tape off my mouth. I immediately opened my mouth but she was too quick. Before I could steal a breath, Mistress leaned forward slightly and moved her legs. My nose was still being held by the tight grip of her asshole, but wasn't as deep as before. Now, her pussy was right over my mouth and she crossed her legs to hold me still and maintain and airtight seal.

"Swallow every last drop. You can gag, cough, and choke all you want. I am not getting off of you until I'm finished. There's no way for you to spit out the delicious drink I made for you, pet."

With that, Mistress began pissing down my throat. Unlike last time, her stream was strong from the start. I began to retch and gag but her legs were crossed so tightly that no liquid escaped. I was able to get down three large gulps before I started to choke. Her urine was even more putrid this morning. My throat burned but I needed to drink all of her piss to breathe again. The sound of her pissing in my mouth coupled with my choking filled the room. I was out of oxygen and moments from passing out. There was nowhere else for Mistress' golden liquid to go and I couldn't swallow but it was draining straight down my throat.

I was merely a seat and a receptable for whatever secretions Mistress wanted to feed me. As I lay there, with my Mistress sitting on my head, my nose in her ass, piss flowing down my throat, and sweat drenching my face, I felt no sense of self. Everything went dark, and I could feel Mistress' piss still flowing into me.

She would eventually get off for me to breathe, after she finished using me to her satisfaction. I didn't know this at the time, however.

----------------------------

As always, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this part in Nila's journey. There is more to come as Mistress adds more to Nila's role as her facesitting pet. Please leave your thoughts in the comments, they've been greatly appreciated! Any further ideas are welcome ;)

-birdsongstories