Rage Monster

Story Info
She raged at her loving husband, he finally found out why.
6.7k words
3.88
69.7k
62
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: It all comes out in the laundry so to say. Yes, there is a cheating wife. What else you'll have to read.

Rage Monster

As I stood behind my desk, in my corner office, I could see everything going on in the large open office space outside my glass-enclosed cage. I could even see the elevator doors as they opened. What I saw next, I had only seen three other times before. I tried not to laugh, yet from my perspective, it was a hilarious sight. It was my wife, looking like a bull charging toward me. Her lustrous red hair flared out behind her as if she was walking into a very strong wind. Her coat open showing she was dressed very nicely. Hands and arms swinging. And that look on her lovely face. She was angry, really angry. I stood there wondering what I had done to make her so mad but could think of nothing.

Ever since our children had gone off to college and she had been part of a layoff at the company where she had worked, she had anger issues about some things. Mostly, misunderstandings about me, or what I did or didn't do. After her layoff, she had also become a very jealous woman. She hadn't ever been jealous of me until the children went away to college. It got even worse when she became unemployed. I stood there watching her charge toward my office. My EA, Pat, saw her coming too. She stood up, opened my office door, and stood back.

Millie, my wife, charged right past Pat, scowling her. Millie marched right up to my desk, stopped, and glared at me. I just calmly looked back. Pat closed my office door and sat back at her desk. I raise an eyebrow at my wife.

"Who is she?" she growled through clenched teeth.

"What are you asking?" I shot back.

Millie pulled a picture out of her coat pocket and slapped it down on my desk.

"Who is she?" She screamed.

Looking down at my desk, I saw a very old black and white picture. You could see I was the man hugging a woman. I almost broke out into laughter but that would have made things worse. Picking up the picture, I looked at it closely. I knew who the woman was even if you couldn't see her face. I also saw the time and date stamp in the corner, which Millie hadn't.

"Who is she, god damn it? Tell me now!"

I walked around my desk to my wife. I took her hand gently in mine.

"Why don't you have a seat so we can talk, before you go off half-cocked and do something you might regret later?"

"Just tell me who she is!"

"Millie, please sit down," I said a little more forcefully. "I will tell you when you have calmed down."

She huffed, sitting down. I looked down at her, sadness in my eyes. I sat in the chair next to her. She took one look at my face and turned her head away.

"Millie, look at me," I ordered.

She shook her head.

"Then I guess you don't really want to know. You just wanted to storm in here and accuse, accuse, accuse, didn't you?"

Her head snapped around to look at me, anger flashing in her pretty green eyes. I just looked at her calmly. She huffed letting her shoulders relax, her face softened, and her hands unclenched.

"Did you really look at this picture?" I asked.

"Why? I saw you with your arms around a woman. What else do I need to see in the picture?"

"All right. Where did you get it?"

Her face flushed red. Her eyes narrowed.

"Never mind, I know exactly where you got it. The draw in my desk at home, where I keep important paper and keepsakes. Right?"

"Yes, I was looking for... hell, I don't even remember what I was looking for now. What difference does it make?"

"Well, if you had looked a little closer instead of just flipping out, you would have seen that the picture was taken on your parent's front porch," I said softly.

"What? Let me see that," she croaked snatching the picture from my fingers. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"That picture is of us. More exactly, it is a picture of me bringing you home after our first date back in high school. Your father's security system took it. When he saw it, he printed it out and gave it to me on our wedding day."

"Shit, shit, shit. Oh my god. I'm so sorry, so sorry."

She was now crying her eyes out, her body now racked with sobs. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Can you ever forgive me?" she asked still sobbing.

It was like this the first three times. Hideous anger and rage, then her breaking down crying and asking forgiveness.

"Millie, you have to see someone about this rage you are carrying around with you. Talking can help you. Also, that hair-trigger jealousy you have needs toning down, a whole lot. I have never cheated on you, I never will. I made a promise to you and our families that I would never do that. Yet as our marriage has grown older, your jealousy has grown bigger. You will drive me away if you keep this up. I want you to make an appointment with Doctor Miller. She can recommend someone for you to see. Hell, they might even have a psychiatrist on staff."

"I don't need a psychiatrist," she said.

"You do and you know it. Now make an appointment. Let me know when it is and I will take you."

"Checking up on me?" she almost shouted.

"Millie!" I yelled. "Have I ever checked up on you?"

"No, not that I know of," she said softly.

"You do this, or..."

"Or what?" she said softly anger once again in her eyes.

"Or there will be consequences."

"What?"

"Millie! Just do as I asked for once in your life or this could be the end of us!" I said loudly.

She jerked back, looking at me with fear and anger in her eyes and plastered all over her pretty face.

"You wouldn't dare," she growled.

"Out! Get out of my office, now!" I yelled.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She stood up, backing away from me as I also stood.

"Make that appointment and call me. We will go from there. If you don't..." I left the or else hanging. "Now go. I have work to do. And of course, now everyone is staring at you."

Turning she gasped at all the faces turned our way. She always forgot I worked in a glass cage. Gasping again, she pulled the door open and charged back toward the elevators. I stood there, sadness in my heart and on my face until she was on the elevator and gone. I sat back behind my desk. I looked at what I had been doing and shook my head. I looked at the photo in my hand. I don't even remember taking it back from Millie. I was so sad and disappointed with my marriage in its current state I just wanted to cry.

"Jack?" Pat said softly.

"Yes. I'm fine," I replied.

"Okay. Is there anything I can do?" she asked.

"No, it's all up to her now and I bet she doesn't even realize it, yet."

"I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

"What was today about?" Pat asked.

"Here, this is what it was about," I said handing Pat the photo.

"Oh my," she said. "Who is the woman?"

"Millie."

"What?"

"She didn't even recognize her own front porch on the house in which she grew up. That is a photo of me hugging her goodnight on our first date. Her father printed it out and gave it to me on our wedding day."

"Oh my god. This is a wonderful keepsake. Why would she get mad at you?"

"Because she is always going off half-cocked. And her jealousy is so overwhelming that she can't see straight. I'm just tired of it," I said.

Pat handed me the photo back. I smiled up at her. She smiled down at me.

"I hope she does as you ask," said Pat.

"Me too."

Later that day I received a call from Millie, she seemed quite contrite as she told me the day of her appointment with the psychiatrist who also worked for the same group as our primary care physician. I made a note and called my boss to tell him I would be off for a doctor's appointment on Monday. The rest of the day was boring and tedious. The drive home was just as boring. By the time I arrived home, I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was eat dinner and go to bed. Yet, somewhere in my mind, I knew that wouldn't happen.

When I got home, Millie was just finishing up dinner. Walking up behind her, I hugged her from behind, leaned in, and kissed her on the cheek. She sighed as I did.

"I want to apologize about this afternoon. I don't know what came over me. I saw you hugging, who turned out to be me, and I just went completely off the rails," Millie said.

"Thank you, sweetheart. And I really hope the therapist can help you through this. I will be by your side the entire time."

"Okay, thank you, dear. Now go wash up, dinner is ready."

Dinner was good. Millie was a good cook and housekeeper. I had no complaints in the area at least. Later that night in bed, she wanted to make up. She actually, went down on me. I could count the times she had initiated sex with a blowjob. When I was hard, she sat down on me.

"You just relax and enjoy, while I do all the work, dear."

Slowly, she jerked her hips. My hard cock was stirring her insides. I felt her cervix graze my cockhead. I felt her jerk slightly every time it did. She didn't complain. Years ago, she would have, saying it hurt. I was surprised that she wasn't complaining tonight. She took her time, slowing letting her orgasm and mine build. Every once in awhile she would lean down and kiss me with passion. Then whisper in my ear that she really, really, loved me. I would answer in kind. She must have fucked herself on my hardness for a good hour. I could have lasted longer but she started to orgasm. She came hard and fast. As she did, her hips were bucking fast and hard. That's when I exploded inside her.

"Oh god, yes," I cried out.

"That's it baby, cum in me. Oh god, oh god, I'm coming!" she yelled.

Her hips were jerking fast and furiously. My dick was slowly softening. When it slipped out of her body, she collapsed atop me breathing heavily.

"That was so good," she croaked.

"Yes, it was," I replied. "You know I love you and only you, don't you?"

"I do. I love you so much..." She just stopped talking.

Smiling, I closed my eyes and dropped off to sleep. It was sometime later when I felt Millie slip to my side. I went back to sleep, content for the time being.

~~~~ RM ~~~~

On Monday, I drove Millie to the doctors. I waited in the exit room. I was reading a magazine when Millie came out of the office door and sat down next to me. She was crying. I took her hand in mine. She looked up at me with sad eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks. I pointed to the box of tissues on the table next to her. She nodded, pulling one from the box and dabbing her eyes. I was silent, just holding her hand. She seemed to appreciate that. After about ten minutes, she was ready to go. I took us home.

Once home, she pulled me into her arms and hugged me, tightly. She didn't say a word. Just held me. I held her. Stepping back, she took my hand and pulled me to the couch. We sat, looking into each other's eyes.

"I have an appointment for next Monday."

"Sure, honey, no problem. Today was rough?" I asked.

"No, not really."

"Then why the tears?"

"It was hard to talk about the things that have been bothering me the last couple of... years. After about half an hour, I realized that things would only get harder... rougher to talk about. That's when the waterworks started. I realized that what was to come would be a long uphill climb and I so much want us to get through this. I love you so much."

"Well, I'm here, by your side, in sickness, and in health, forsaking all others, until death do us part," I said reaffirming our wedding vows.

Millie went pale, white as a ghost. Then the tears started again. She looked at me for a moment, got up, and ran to the bedroom. I heard the door close softly. I had taken the entire day off, so I went into the den sat in front of the computer, and logged into my computer at work. I could at least get some work done while Millie tried to get control of herself. I sat there going through my emails, trying to figure out why she had broken down because I had paraphrased our wedding vows.

It was about an hour later that Millie came into the den looking for me. She sat down in a chair next to me. I turned toward her, took her hand in mine, and just looked into her eyes.

"Are you all right now?" I asked softly.

"Yes. Yes, I am. Sorry."

"What happened?"

"The entire... finally... I don't really know. I heard the words you were saying and then suddenly I... I... oh god," she said sobbing once again.

I pulled her into my lap and just held her. She slowly stopped sobbing and whimpering and started to kiss my neck and cheek. I just held her, tightly.

"Don't you have to go to work?" she asked after a while.

"No, I have the entire day off. What would you like to do?"

"I don't know. You have never been home during a weekday. I'm kind of confused right now."

I cocked my head, looking into her eyes. And that's just what I saw, confusion. Now, why would she be confused?

"You miss your job, don't you?" I asked.

Leaning back, she stared at me, confusion still prominent, yet loss and loathing were there also. I understood the loss, but why the loathing. She shook her head.

"No, not really. But I will be glad to get back to work when I find a new job."

"You know you don't need to work if you don't want too. You could fill your days with volunteer work if you wanted too. Hospitals and such are always looking for good people to volunteer to help."

"I know. Libraries too. And maybe I will do that, just not yet. I need to get my head straightened out first. I know what I do after I do it. I just don't know what triggers what I do."

"Well, I'm not a professional, but I think your jealousy is a factor. It might not be the trigger or it could be the trigger. That you will have to explore with..."

"Nancy. Doctor Nancy Wright."

"Doctor Wright?" I asked chuckling.

"I know," said Millie giggling. "That's not nice."

Millie stopped giggling. I stopped chuckling. We looked at each other and then broke out laughing. After we stopped laughing, I stood up with Millie in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. She hugged me tightly all the way, kissing my neck and cheek. We made love until hunger drove us to the kitchen. Still naked we made some sandwiches, washed down with beer. Millie didn't usually drink beer, but I had found one that she actually loved. It was an amber beer. The first time she tentatively tasted it her eyes got wide with wonder and she slowly chugged the rest of the bottle. Since then, I always kept a case in the fridge.

The rest of the day, we just sat and talked about nothing and everything. Millie seemed in a talkative mood. Although I did catch her starting to talk about something that I had no knowledge about and then change the subject midstream to something completely different. We went out for dinner. Nothing fancy, but not McDonalds. When we got home, Millie stripped down and jumped in the shower. She climbed into bed with me and cuddled up, throwing her leg over mine.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"I know, dear," I replied.

"I love you."

"I love you."

She sighed and we both went to sleep.

~~~~ RM ~~~~

For the next couple of months, Millie continued with her therapy. She was flying off the handle less often and her jealousy was coming under control. It was about eight weeks into her therapy when she said her doctor would like to speak to me, one on one.

"This Wednesday at two in the afternoon," she said.

"Will you be going with?" I asked.

"If you would like me too."

"I would like that."

"Okay."

On Wednesday, I was sitting in Doctor Wrights office. At exactly two o'clock, she came in and sat down in the chair beside me. I nodded at her.

"Well," she said. "I can't tell you anything about what Millie and I have been talking about, I hope you understand?"

"I do. Does that also apply to you and me?"

"Oh, yes, yes. It does. We will be having joint sessions soon, so you will find out then. Also, Millie is free to tell you whatever she wants about what we talk about to each other. I haven't placed any restrictions on her about that. After all, you are her husband."

"Indeed," I replied.

She looked at me, questions in her eyes. Nodding she continued.

"Now, when did you notice Millie's behavioral changes?"

"Hmmm... I guess about two months after she lost her job. She started to question why I had taken so long to get home from work, even though I had called to tell her I would be a little late. She became extremely jealous about that time also. Even if I was out front, doing yard work and one of the neighbor ladies was talking to me. When I finally came inside, she was grilling me about what we were talking about and how long I had been seeing her. To tell the truth, Doc, I thought she was losing her mind."

"Have you ever..."

"Cheated on my wife? Never. Although the thought did enter my mind a few times as she stood there yelling at me. There were a few times I thought why the hell I should take this shit for doing nothing. Then I would think of my marriage vows and just blandly look at her. She would eventually run out of steam and go stomping off. She would apologize profusely later."

"So, your wedding vows mean a great deal to you?" she asked.

"They do."

"I see. What would your response be to your wife's infidelity?"

"Divorce."

"I see. No flexibility at all?"

"Not if she cheated on me. If she was raped, drugged, blackmailed, or any other causes that made her protect herself or me, then maybe."

"Before she was laid off, how would you describe your relationship with Millie?"

"Oh my, let's see. Marvelous."

"And how often were you two having sex?"

"When we first married, a lot. After the honeymoon, it settled down to about four or five times a week. Over the years it soon slowed down, what with work and worries and stress of life, to about three times a week."

"And now?"

"About twice a week, if I'm lucky. If she has had one of her episodes, once a week."

"And how do you feel about that?" the Doctor asked.

"Unsatisfied." The Doctor raised an eyebrow. I just stared back at her.

"I see." She had been scribbling away in a notebook in her lap as we talked.

I just sat there waiting for her next question. When she finished her note taking, she looked up at me.

"Have you ever struck her?"

"No, never."

"Have you ever wanted to strike her?"

"No, not really. There have been times that I thought she really needed a good spanking but that wouldn't have been right or taught her anything except I could physically hurt her."

"And if you were so angry you couldn't control yourself?"

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. I watched the doctor. She watched me.

"With Millie, I would walk away. I will never hit my wife."

"And someone else?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"What they did to irk my ire."

"What?"

"It depends on how angry they made me and what they did to make me angry."

"Interesting. I kind of like that turn of phrase. Irk my ire. Nice," she said actually chuckling. "Now, if you found Millie and a man together? This is completely hypothetical. I want to get a measure of what would irk your ire enough to cause you to hit someone."

"Okay," I replied watching her as she shifted in her chair. "Well, I can say I would be angry. Angry enough to want to hit someone or something, I don't know until it happens. I do know I would throw them both out of the house in whatever state of dress I found them. I don't know about hitting either of them unless the asshole fucking my wife put up a struggle. Is that what you were looking for?"

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12