Rage Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you."

As she scribbled in her notebook, I suddenly had a revelation of what was wrong with Millie. At some point in the past or possibly the present, she had cheated on me. My ire started to rise.

"Okay, I think that's it for today, Mr. Carlson," she said. "Thank you for coming today."

"Okay, doc." I just stood and headed to the door I came in.

"No, not that door. The door to your right."

"What difference does it make?" I asked watching her.

She was nervous for some reason. I continued toward the door I came in.

"I'm afraid I have to insist," she said.

"Insist away," I said opening the door to the waiting room.

I heard a gasp from behind me. What I saw in front of me made me gasp. There was Millie, sitting next to a man. A man I knew. Her ex-boss. They both looked up at me. Their eyes got wider and wider. The color drained from Millie's face. She was now white as a sheet. Carl 'the fuck-head' Smith was also white as a sheet. He was an arrogant asshole and didn't even pull his arm from around my wife. As I walked toward them, the Doctor shouted for me to stop. I ignored her. Looking down at the both of them, I could smell the fear.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hit or hurt either one of you. Millie, your shit will be out on the front lawn as soon as I get home. I hope you two, along with Carl's wife have a happy life together."

"No!" Millie cried.

"You tell my wife and you're dead," Carl said standing up.

He still had to look up at me.

"Well, now's your chance. You won't get another one," I said smirking at him.

He actually took a swing at me. I stepped back and he fell to the floor, flat on his back, legs spread. I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. His scream of pain was that of a little girl. I went to kick him again, then thought better. Millie was standing. She looked down at Carl, then at me.

"I can explain," she said softly.

"I'm sure you think you can," I replied. "You can get your stuff off the front lawn anytime an hour from now."

"Jack, please?" she begged.

"When you pick up your clothes," I said walking out the door.

"How am I supposed to get there?"

"Have your lover bring you. But don't bring him in the house," I shouted as the door closed behind me.

~~~~ RM ~~~~

I didn't throw her things on the front lawn but I should have. She came in the front door looking haggard and really depressed. Carl followed her in. I went to him and punched him in the mouth. He staggered back out the door. I slammed it in his face. Millie turned to open the door. I grabbed her wrist gently. I really had no wish to hurt her physically. At least not until I heard her story. I almost had to drag her to the couch. I pushed her down, none too gently, so she got the message that I was really angry with her, onto the couch. Asshole was now pounding on my door.

"Stay," I said through clenched teeth.

Going to the door, I opened it and just glared at the asshole.

"Get off my property or I will have you arrested for criminal trespass," I said calmly.

"Fuck you. Is Millie okay?"

I kicked him in the balls again. He dropped like a rock. I heard Millie whimper behind me. Turning, she was still on the couch, but wincing at what I did to her lover. She was lucky she didn't have a set of balls or she too would be on the ground holding them like Carl the asshole.

"I'm calling the police. You have assaulted me twice today."

I just laughed at him and closed the door. Now it was time for Millie to bare her soul. Turning I walked toward her. She shied away from my gaze.

"How long?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"What? You don't know or don't want to tell me?" I shouted.

She winced in pain even though she wasn't hurt. I just stood there looking at her, waiting for an answer. She looked up at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Since about two months after I got laid off. He promised me my job back if I had sex with him. He never did rehire me. I told him to go screw himself and he showed me pictures from the first time I had sex with him in his office. He told me I would keep fucking him or he would send you the pictures."

"Do you have a copy of the pictures?" I asked.

"I do. But what good will those do?"

"What's his home phone or do you happen to have his wife's cell number?"

"Oh no, no, no, they have kids."

"So what? He blackmailed you into having an affair with him, that's rape. You don't think his wife deserves to know she's married to a rapist?"

Millie dropped her head. She pulled her cell phone out of her purse. She found the contact information and showed me the number. I entered it in my phone.

"Send me the pictures. I assume you have them on your phone?"

"I do."

She swiped at her phone screen wincing. I had to guess she didn't enjoy seeing herself fucking him. My phone buzzed. I looked at the thumbnails and gasped. I almost threw up but swallowed several times to keep it down. I was outraged that Millie had believed the snake about getting her job back. She wasn't a stupid woman. Yet she had fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

"You do know, you should have come to me the first time he ever propositioned you?" I said as I sent the pictures to assholes wife with a little blurb about how I got them.

"I do now," she said softly.

I was now the rage monster. My insides were boiling over with rage at what she had done. I was also angry at how stupid she had been. So angry in fact that I just wanted to beat the crap out of her. My cell phone buzzed. It was the asshole's wife.

"Hello," I said.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"I'm the husband of the woman in the picture with your husband."

"No, who are you? I'm Emily, soon to be ex-wife of Carl."

"I'm Jack, husband of Millie."

"Millie! Millie Carlson?" she asked.

"Yes, Emily, one in the same."

"I noticed you didn't say 'soon to be ex-wife'."

"If what my... Millie has told me, no she won't."

"What did she tell you?" Emily asked.

"She said Carl promised her job back if she slept with him," I replied.

"She was a fool. Carl has no hire or fire authority."

"When she figured that out he blackmailed her with the photos I sent to you."

"Now that's the Carl I know. Okay, what do you want?"

"Nothing from you. Your husband... er... ex-husband, however, will be paying a very high price. He will be charged with rape."

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter."

There came a pounding on the front door. I shook my head.

"I have to go, Missus Smith, it seems your husband is at my door... again."

"Can we get together? I may need a statement from your wife."

"Sure," I said opening the door.

"Okay, goodbye Jack."

"Goodbye, Emily."

Carl's eyes opened wide at hearing his wife's name. Luckily, he was standing behind two cops.

"Ah, Counselor, this man said you struck him," the cop in front of me said.

"I did. He just tried to walk in my house without being invited."

"Your wife invited me," Carl shouted.

"What did I tell you, Mister Smith?" Office Henry said.

I knew both cops at my door. Millie was then standing beside me.

"I didn't invite him in," she said. "He told me if I didn't let him in he would hurt me and try to ruin my marriage."

"I did not!" Carl yelled.

"What do you want us to do with him?" Office Jenkins asked.

"Put him in his car and make sure he leaves. And tell him never to come back here or try and contact either me or my wife."

"Sure thing Mister Carlson. And if he won't go?"

"Then arrest him for trespassing and make sure you hold him for the requisite, seventy-two hours."

"Yes, sir," Officer Jenkins said turning to Smith. "Well, you heard the man. Which is it going to be Smith?"

"Son of a bitch," Carl shouted, turning to walk away.

The four of us watched as he climbed in his car and drove away, fast. The two officers hurried to their car and gave chase. I guess Carl thought he was above the law. He would shortly find out that he was just as low as any criminal was. I shut the door gently, then turned to my wife. She looked up at me, worry still pictured on her face.

"Let's sit down and talk some more," I said.

Nodding, she went back to the couch and sat. I sat next to her. I didn't know what to do about what she had done or what to do about her. The anger at knowing she cheated on me, even though it was essentially rape, didn't make it any better.

"Okay, you have been seen Doctor Wright now for eighte weeks, so do you know why you flew off the handle at me?"

"I... I... oh god, where to start. Okay, okay. It was what I was doing to you. I thought, deep down inside, that if I was cheating on you, you were cheating on me. I was so upset at what that asshole was doing to me. The things he had me do. The way he treated me. Oh my god," Millie said crying softly.

"Okay. What things?"

"Huh?"

"What things did he make you do?" I asked.

"Oh god, do you really want to know?"

"No, but I think I should know. If he did something illegal besides raping you, I should know."

"Okay. I... I want you to know, I never stopped loving you. Even now I love you so much..."

"Okay, thank you. I have loved you too."

She winced at the way I said that to her.

"He... he raped me in the ass on many occasions, even though I told him no. He had me expose myself to others when we were out and about. He even had several buddies join us at the motel. They all fucked me in the ass as well as my mouth and vagina."

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her not knowing why.

"I... You'll hate me."

"No, not any more than I do now," I said honestly.

"Oh god. I am ashamed to say, I did. Not in the ass. But having three men fuck me, one after the other. That, I did enjoy. I can see it in your eyes, you think I'm a slut."

"Yes, of course. You could have ended this anytime you wished. I have to assume you liked what he made you do and what he and others did to you."

"You're going to divorce me, aren't you?" she asked.

"Probably," I said softly. "But not until that asshole is in jail. Until then I will play the loving husband of the raped wife. Of course, that could take years and in all that time, I might change my mind. Of course, that depends on you."

"How?"

"I will draw up a postnuptial agreement."

"What will I have to do to not break that agreement?" she asked.

"Many things. The first and most important will be for you not to fuck anyone other than me! Even if I never again want to fuck you nasty cunt. Got it?"

She cringed as I yelled the last. She just nodded at me.

"What else?"

"You will have to be checked out for all kinds of STD nastiness."

"Okay."

"You will give me blowjobs anytime, anyplace, I want them. I will never put you in any kind of danger. I will never have you in jeopardy of being arrested."

"Okay."

I stood up and dropped my pants. My cock was only semi-hard. Millie looked up and me. She then looked around the living room. The drapes were open and it was daytime. I grabbed a hand full of hair and forced her face toward my cock. She shook her head yet opened her mouth. I groaned as she took all of me inside her hot, wet mouth. She started to suck me. Her hands came up to caress me. I was getting hard inside her mouth. I shouldn't have but I was just watching her enjoy sucking my cock. Something she had always done yet didn't enjoy as she was now. I was soon coming in her mouth. When she pulled off, she looked around for somewhere to spit it out.

"Swallow!" I said sternly.

She looked up at me. Nodding she swallowed shivering in disgust.

"Get used to it, dear. You'll be swallowing a lot of my cum in the future."

Millie just nodded. She pulled up my underwear and pants. I finished zipping up and sat next to her.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"A lot of things, I will put them in the document."

"What if you cheat on me?"

"What if I do?"

"I see. What if I don't want the life you are going to have me live?"

"There is always divorce, but your adultery will become public if you do."

"What if I cheat on you?"

"Again a divorce by either of us will make your adultery public."

"So, I will be your slave who you will make suck your cock anytime you want yet I will be left hanging without sexual release. Is that it?" she asked.

"Basically. You will be able to use any kind of toy to get yourself off if you want. Of course with the attitude you are building up too, I will probably never want to have sex with you."

"So, if I comply, there is a chance you will have sex with me?"

"There is always a chance of me having sex with you after you get a clean bill of health from the doctor."

"Anything else I will have to comply with?" Millie was a little snarky now.

"There. Right there. That's the Millie I married. I was wondering where she had gone. Yes, there is something else. You will find a new therapist and continue to see them until my wife is back. Got it?"

"Yes. I was planning on continuing with Nancy though."

"I don't like her. She's... I don't know what but she didn't have your best interests at heart. Not if she was bringing both asshole and me in on the same day with back-to-back appointments. That was just stupid on her part. Oh, there is one other thing. If you ever talk or see Carl again, it's over and will mean divorce."

"I understand that. I will find a new therapist tomorrow."

"Good. Are you hungry?"

She looked at me as if I was crazy. She nodded.

"Well, where would you like to go?"

Again her crazy look.

"I don't care, just not Mexican. That's all Carl would take me to."

"Right, no Mexican. Let's go."

"Can I fix my face?" she asked.

"No. It looks fine," I lied. It didn't look horrible but you could tell she had been crying.

She groaned, picking up her purse as I walked to the door. She was right behind me.

~~~~ Aftermath ~~~~

I know there will be some who say I should have dumped her. There will be those that call me a wimp and a cuck. Well, to you I say there was nothing that changed the way I thought about myself. Nothing. And there is nothing anyone can say that will change the way I feel about myself. And if you want to try and say it to my face, be prepared to defend yourself, physically and in court.

As for Millie and me, she is attentive as she ever was, even more so since she read and signed the postnup. I don't regret not divorcing her. We did and still do love each other. You don't turn off love like a light switch. I know that's a cliché. But I think it's a true one.

It was months before I started to have sex with Millie and it wasn't making love. It was hard, brutal sex. She really didn't like it much. When she pushed back and refused to have sex with me one night, I just rolled over and went to sleep. The next time I wanted a blowjob, we were out in the backyard. I pushed her to her knees. She looked around. Every window on every house up and down the block could see us if anyone was looking out. When I pulled my cock out, she shook her head and stood up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

I was surprised when she slapped me, hard. She then got down and sucked my cock slow and easy. It took a long time for me to cum. When I did, she swallowed it all. She stood, pulling my lips to hers. I almost backed away, but then she slowly pulled her lips from mine and told me she loved me. That night I made love to her. She came so hard she passed out. I had my wife back. We are still together. So far she hasn't strayed. I know because I have PI's that routinely follow her. How can I afford that? I can't, but being the District Attorney for the county does have some perks. The PI's do what I want to get the county money I can pay them when they officially work for me.

The End

12