Raging Love Ch. 01

Story Info
And so it begins.
9.3k words
4.51
8.4k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

***

Love... the very essence of life, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Like it's been said, 'the best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard... but must be felt with the heart.'

But how can something that gives you strength and courage also hurt you beyond repair? A question that gives endless answers...

When love is real, it doesn't lie, cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted. It's supposed to be a cure to all you worries. But sometimes, the wounds it leaves are deep and very hard to heal. Sometimes they don't heal at all, only leaves scars that will remind you of your misery each day.

And in love, there are two types of pain, one that hurts you and the other that changes you. But as a person gives up old garments to put on new ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies to replace the old and useless ones.

*

It was early morning and here he was, emptying his strength into the punching bag, giving it his best shot. He didn't even bother wearing gloves, at least he didn't feel like that that particular day. He was wearing a beautiful black designer's sport's short, sports shoes and without anything on those perfectly curved abs that drove everyone insane.

He had the perfect toned body, really ripped muscles and six packs that made people admire him. He was handsome as fuck, made both ladies and men cream their panties. He was perfect, famous and really rich. What could a guy ask for?

He had spent hours in the gym, punching the bag nonstop... he was breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his body in series, making him look yummy and mouthwatering. The gym had become his place of comfort or rather his torture place where he used to bring his burdens, punch them into the bags. But guess somethings never change. No matter how much you try to avoid them, they'll always come back to haunt you...

"Ah..." He screamed as he gave the bag the hardest punch yet.

It went flying and he was ready to punch it even harder as soon as it came back but got the surprise of his life when it didn't. He groaned furiously, moved his eyes forward and got the shock of his life when he saw his friend, best friend standing in front of him holding the bag.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice rising. "Are you crazy?" He let go of the bag, rushing to his friend. "Look at your knuckles? They are red. How long have you been here?"

"It doesn't matter!"

"It matters to me!" He said harshly, taking his friend's hand. "Look at you! Are you trying to hurt yourself?"

"Leave me alone..."

"Antonio!" Ethan snapped, pointing his finger angrily at him. "Don't tell me to leave you alone? What's wrong with you? Everyone's been worried about..."

"What do they care?" Antonio furiously removed his hands, slightly looking away. He was filled with so much rage, so much anger. He just wanted to vent it away so that it can just go away for good.

Ethan shook his head, looking at Antonio in anger. "They do!" He rested his hand on Antonio's shoulder. "Mother and..."

"If she really cared about me then she wouldn't have subjected me to such torture!" He roared, clenching his fist. "All this just makes me so mad. That woman ruined my life and I will never forgive her for that. Whenever I see her... I... I..." He groaned, gripping his hair furiously. "...I just burn inside."

Ethan sighed, combing his hair with his fingers. Then he looked at friend and saw nothing but anger and rage on his face, a face that once wore a really beautiful smile. It was really painful.

"It's been almost six years, Antonio!" Ethan couldn't mask the pain in his voice. "Six fucking years and I have been your business partner and friend. Each fucking day, I get to see this person that you've become and it hurts me inside. Where's the man that used to be so lively and fun? Where's the man that was always happy, viewing life with a smile on his face?

Where's the man that loved his family so much? With this... this..." Ethan groaned, shaking his head. "...this anger that's inside you, you've expanded your empire to great lengths and you're now the leading musician in our country and a really powerful and influential businessman. But behind this... this person is someone who is bitter and sad."

Antonio laughed and then took a towel and wrapped it around his neck. "Well, Ethan, that Antonio is dead!" He said hoarsely, his face becoming stern. "He'll never return. Not anymore. The world is ran by money and that is what I am making. Money talks and bullshit works, right?"

"Ant..."

But Ethan didn't even finish his sentence as Antonio's phone began ringing and he answered it.

"Yes, Bruno, tell them to wait." He said hoarsely. "I don't pay those idiots just play around my company. If they can't wait for me then they can go to hell."

He cut the call and started rushing outside.

Six years, almost six freaking years had gone by. A lot had changed in those years, a lot. Antonio's music career had reached the sky and he was topping the charts. He had managed to expand his business empire and was now one of the richest and a feared businessman in the country. He was living his life.

He now lived in a really beautiful, big five star mansion that was befit a king. It had 25 bedrooms all together, maids and servants at his disposal, chauffeurs and a few guards that were found at the large, golden gate. The entire place was huge, had a large swimming pool for relaxation, a big garage where his numerous expensive cars were parked and everything that he needed for luxury. His mansion also had a conference room, two elevators and 3 fucking floors.

And here he was, entering his beautiful living room which had expensive white couches, the biggest TV he could find and all those beautiful things he needed. Just as he was entering, his eyes went straight to the staircase and he saw his mother coming down the stairs, talking to one of the maids with a smile on her face.

She was looking really beautiful in a black plain dress and slippers with her hair tied in a ponytail. She hadn't aged a day and she was just as beautiful. He just stood still, watching as she came down, smiling brightly when she saw him. She rushed to him, wearing the most beautiful smile ever.

"Morning, baby?" She chuckled happily, taking his hand sweetly.

But Antonio angrily withdrew his hand.

Emilia got hurt by her son's reaction but she wasn't gonna give up. "So honey, how was your morning?" She asked sweetly. "I have made your favorite..."

"Oh stop it!" Antonio snapped, staring at his mother like she was a stranger. "Who are you fooling, Emilia Gonzalez? Stop with your drama. I have always told you this." He warned.

Emilia lost the smile on her face, feeling as tears flooded. "Till when will you continue to hate me, Antonio?" A tear went down her cheek. "When will you forgive me for my mistakes and..."

"As long as I am alive, mother!" He said in between clenched teeth, getting closer to her.

Emilia slightly closed her eyes as her face got flooded with tears of pain. "I am sorry." She sobbed, putting her hands together. "I was only..."

"You were only trying to fulfill your desires while destroying my life." He chimed in, chuckling bitterly. "But you've gotten your perfect son." He opened his arms wider, giving her an evil grin. "Here I am, your darling perfect son. You're probably used to me so don't you dare give me those crocodile tears. I am stupid to fall for them again."

Emilia just stared at her angry son while her heart ripped to pieces. She had always wondered where all that love that he had for her had vanished. His hatred for her had just suddenly emerged and it had been getting stronger. She had lived in pain for the last five years.

"Antonio, darling!" A sweet voice interrupted mother and son.

Antonio moved his eyes and then saw Emma coming towards him, looking smart and stylish. She was wearing a blue designer's skirt, white designer's shirt and blue high heels. Her long dark hair was curled and the makeup on her face made her look young and beautiful. And that smile on her face was the final ingredient to her beauty.

"Aunt..." Antonio smiled, going for her feet. "Morning?"

"Morning, baby!" Emma chuckled happily, touching his head to give him her blessings. "How have you been?"

"I have been fine!" Antonio rose and hugged her tightly.

Emma hugged him back while giving Emilia a mocking laughter.

"That's great!" Emma pulled away from the hug. "I made your favorite breakfast, my lovely son!" She caressed his cheek. "Why don't you go and shower and then come down for breakfast?"

"Sure!" Antonio smiled as brighter as ever. "You know how I love you food. I will go and take a quick shower and then come down."

"Alright!"

Antonio rushed upstairs while Emma just remained there, her arms on her chest and a mocking smile that screamed evil grin at Emilia. She enjoyed seeing her sister in law in pain and she didn't get enough.

"I don't think you need to shed those tears, Emilia!" Emma chuckled evilly. "You brought all this hatred upon yourself. You brought Pra... oops!" She covered her mouth. "He who shall not be named, to destroy your son and daughter. Did you think it was gonna end well?"

Emilia sobbed uncontrollably. "Emma, please... I... I have been paying for my sins for six years and..."

"That's not enough!" Emma snapped, getting closer to Emilia. She was so mad that her jaws shook in anger. "You deserve to suffer even more. Because of you, Antonio's life was almost ruined and it's also because of you that... that..." Her eyes became watery. "...that mother's mental state has not been stable. For six fucking years, she... she has not been well and it's because of you and that cursed thing. But I promise you..." She warned, raising her finger at Emilia. "...you'll suffer even more because the almighty will continue punishing you even in your death. I regret the day that my brother brought you home."

She hissed and then rudely bumped into Emilia, making her fall to the floor hard. Emilia covered her mouth and cried in pain like she always did. It was really painful for your children to hurt you and treat you like an outsider it was really painful. She just wished she could turn back time and change everything. But that was impossible, right?

***

Antonio entered his room, a really classy room with a queen sized bed, pure white and red beddings and beautiful paintings on the wall and some of his pictures. He also had a private room inside the bedroom where he did his music, especially when he wanted to be alone.

"God!" Antonio sighed as he sat on the bed, throwing the towel on the floor.

He rubbed his eyes and rested his face between his palms, feeling really tired. He had been in the gym for hours and it had made him extremely tired. As he was busy trying to rest, he felt arms being wrapped around his neck seductively and slowly from behind. He slowly rose his head, closed his eyes and just breathed.

"I missed you!" A horny voice spoke.

Then the hands started going down to his chest, caressing it lovingly while Antonio did his best to be in the moment. He felt the hot breaths on his neck and he dropped his head, biting his lips sensually. Then he felt it, a kiss on the neck and he couldn't help but give a low groan. It was like powerful sensations took control of his sexy body, turning him on and setting a powerful eternal flame.

Then the hands traced all the way down to his waistband and started going past them. That was when everything changed. Antonio quickly opened his eyes and rose from the bed, breathing like the hounds of hell where after him.

His eyes landed on Bruce who was seated on the bed staring at him like he was so mad and disappointed. He was looking really sexy, wearing nothing but a black see through boxer brief that fit him gorgeously. His body was looking perfect, really hot and seductive... He was really handsome and those lips were inviting Antonio to just lean in and take them and that sexy body was just begging to be touched. But Antonio couldn't do it.

Bruce was looking shocked, confused and disappointed. His shoulder length hair was tied in a sexy curled ponytail and it was dark as night. It had grown in the last six years.

"What?" Bruce shrugged, raising his eyebrows.

"I am not just in the mood!" Antonio said harshly, starting to head towards the bathroom.

Hearing his answer, Bruce quickly jumped from the bed and blocked Antonio, folding his arms on his chest. He stared at him with a stern look, shaking his head.

"You're not in the mood?" Bruce chuckled bitterly. "I can't believe this, Antonio! Are you ever in the mood? You're always finding an excuse to avoid..." He paused and groaned, clenching his fists. Then he took a deep sigh and started getting closer to Antonio. "Look at me, Antonio!" He moaned sensually, biting his lip. "Am I not attractive enough?" He took Antonio's hand and rubbed on it sweetly. "My body is craving for your touch, my lips yearn for your kisses and this fire burning in me needs to be quenched. My love..." He kissed Antonio's hand. "...please, I want you to make love to me so badly. I feel like if I won't feel your body on mine, I'll go insane. I need you. I need to feel you inside of me."

Antonio shook his head and quickly withdrew his hand from Bruce's. "I can't do this and please, I have told you that..."

"What the fuck?" Bruce snapped, feeling tears building in his eyes. "What do you want me to do, Antonio? I have practically done everything i possibly can just to put you in the mood. What else do you want me to do?"

"I want you to stop trying!" Antonio said hoarsely, sounding really cold. "What do you want me to do? Force myself to..."

"Yes!" Bruce snapped, a painful tear rolling down his cheek. "I am not just some person or a whore that you can treat anyhow you like, Antonio. You're my husband..." He said in pain, shaking his head. "...I am legally married to you and it is your duty to make me feel like a man. It is your duty to make love to me when I need it. I am tired of all these excuses."

"Bruce!"

"What?" He glowered. "Am I not telling the truth? Ever since our marriage, you've never touched me, Antonio. We've never had sex as a couple and it's been six fucking years. Six years and I feel like I am not married to you at all. The only time when..." He paused and just looked at Antonio, watching as his husband just stared at him without even feeling pity or regret.

He took a sigh. "Until when will I continue begging you for sex?" His voice was really low. "The only time when you made love to me..." He paused and chuckled. "...you left me hanging half way during our wedding night and since then..." He shook his head, more tears flooding his face. "...you've never even tried to make love to me."

Bruce could remember it all well, their wedding night. Everything had been going so well... Antonio had been making sweet, passionate love to him when all of a sudden, he had just stopped, picked up his clothes and ran out of the room yelling... only for him to return the next day looking like a drank man. Since then, nothing had happened between them.

"We've been living like..."

"Well, you wanted to get married to me, didn't you?" Antonio chuckled bitterly, getting closer to him. "This is the marriage you wanted so don't give me a headache!" He warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "I don't know why you can't just leave me alone. Isn't being married to me enough?"

"But..."

"Look, I'd have loved to continue this conversation but..." He glanced at his watch. "...I am kinda running late and I have an important meeting at the office."

He rolled his eyes and walked past Bruce. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile, Bruce felt like someone had just pierced his heart. It hurt like hell and he felt like crying. But he wasn't gonna do that at all. He was gonna be strong and hope for the best. He quickly rubbed his tears and then glanced at the picture above the bed, their picture.

They had looked really happy on their wedding dat. It was grand and epic. Both of them had been putting on expensive black suits and Antonio was behind Bruce with his arms locked around Bruce's waist while Bruce leaned with his neck dropped and his husband kissed his neck. They had both been smiling. How they ended from that to their current state was something that Bruce had failed to understand. He just wished everything could go back to normal.

***

Antonio was coming down the stairs gracefully, looking really cute and sexy in a black designer's suit which was buttoned up with a pink shirt inside and black shoes on his feet. The suit was stuck on his muscular body like a second skin, making him look delicious. His hair was made into an Ivy League which revealed his handsome face and well shaven beards.

As soon as he reached the living room, he heard footsteps and then someone holding or rather hugging his legs tightly. Antonio slowly looked down and a brilliant smile popped up on his face as he took a deep breathe, kneeling down on one knee.

"And how did my precious little baby girl sleep?" He asked in a sweet voice.

The little girl giggled, wrapping her tiny arms around Antonio's neck before giving him a kiss on the lips. He couldn't have liked it any better.

"It was okay, Uncle!" She said in the sweetest angelic voice Antonio had ever heard from anyone.

"That was good!" Antonio held her tightly and rose with her in his arms. "I had a good night too. But I missed you so much and I wish you were there." He kissed her cheek while holding her tightly.

The little girl giggled. "Can I come with you, uncle?"

Antonio chuckled, raising his eyebrow. "Really Stephanie?" He smiled brightly. "Would you like uncle to take you with him?"

"Yeah!" The little girl raised her hands excitedly, making Antonio to smile.

"Okay, uncle will take you with him okay but..."

"But... you have to go to school..." A beautiful female voice spoke.

Antonio quickly turned and saw Celine standing behind the two of them with her arms folded and a beautiful smile on her face. She was as beautiful as ever if not more. She was just wearing a black dress, blue slippers and her hair was covered with a cap. She was looking amazing and she was glowing.

Stephanie was five years old, really cute and adorable. She had a cute little face, long dark, curly hair that reached her butt and a cute round face. She was the daughter of Celine and Eduardo. Antonio loved the kid like she was his own. He never messed with her and he never wanted anyone to mess with her, not even her parents. He spoilt her in any way he could and called her his princess. He was so close to her that her parents were probably jealous. She reminded him of a child he'd have loved to have if at all life had smiled at him.

"My beautiful angel..." Celine opened her arms wide, gesturing for her daughter. "...come or you'll be late for school."

Steph shook her head. "I wanna go with uncle."

Antonio chuckled happily, staring into the beautiful green eyes of his niece. "Baby, listen to your mom, okay? You need to go to school so that you can start working with uncle for good."

She acted excited. "Promise?"

"And hope to die!" He kissed her cheek lovingly.

The he gave her to her mother before he caressed her cheek. "Take care of my princess!" He warned in a joking tone.

"You know, I will." Celine chuckled and then leaned to give him a peck. "I will see you in the evening!"

"See you!" Antonio smiled, waved at Steph and left for the office.

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers