Raging Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Alright, just take these sketches to them and also all the samples that I gave you." Travis instructed, handing the files to his assistant. "I will be joining them soon. I just want to get something quickly from the office."

"Sure, sir!" Tina smiled, getting the files from her boss. "And sir, you look really handsome today."

"Oh," Travis blushed, shaking his head. "Thanks."

She raised her hand and left, leaving him smiling. They had already started working on the clothes and shoes and he couldn't have been happier. They had been working on them the entire morning and now they were going somewhere. Travis was just happy that the interns were really good at what they did. He knew that with them by his side, they were gonna be done quickly.

Travis chuckled and then headed to his office. He needed to set some things in his office, things that he had left unattended to. Travis was just dressed simply that day, in a black t-shirt, a black skinny jean and brown snickers on his feet. His hair was made into a ponytail that reached all the way to his butt, revealing his gorgeous face.

Travis entered his office and took a small box that was on the table where he had some of the pictures and a few paintings that he wanted to put in his office. He took out the picture that he really wanted to be there, the picture of his lovely father. He had been looking really lovely that day in a black suit with a white shirt inside. He was serious but he sure looked handsome.

"I miss you, dad!" He whispered, passing his hands on that beautiful picture.

He framed it and then placed it on his table so that he could look at it while he worked. Then he took out the picture that made him like an emotional fool. He had been with his father that day and though he wasn't happy, Travis could remember it all well. His father had his arm tightly wrapped around him while he kissed his cheek. That had been after Travis had gotten out of the hospital when he had almost lost Sean due to threatened miscarriage. His father had taken him out to cheer him up. Santiago had even taken the picture.

"I love you so much." Travis moaned, holding the picture closer to his heart. "And I miss you."

Travis got emotional and he didn't even realize that he was tearing up. He came back to reality when he heard a knock on the door. He put the picture down and cleared his face. He didn't want anyone to see him like that.

"Come on in!" He hollered.

The door opened widely, revealing a handsome looking man in a red designer's suit that fit him like a second skin with red shoes. He was looking really gorgeous and Travis couldn't help but smile.

"Hey!" Paul waved, getting closer to the beautiful boy. "Hi!"

"Hey, Paul!" Travis chuckled nervously. "What brings you here?"

Paul smiled brightly, getting lost in those eyes that made him enter a world of ecstasy. "You!" He moaned.

"Me?" Travis raised his eyebrow. "Hope I am not in trouble?"

"Not at all." Paul sighed, chuckling to himself. "I was actually wondering if you'd like to go out with me for lunch. You must be hungry because it's your second day here and you're working really hard."

"Oh!" Travis glanced at his watch. He didn't even realize that he hadn't had lunch. "No! Actually, I was about to get back to..."

"It's just a few blocks away from here." Paul whispered, taking Travis' hand. "Besides, you and I haven't really talked since you came here. Are you gonna deny me that?"

Travis looked at Paul and then gave a gloomy sigh. "Fine! But I won't take long. I need to get back to my team."

Paul nodded. "Even a second with you is worth it."

Travis blushed, nodding. They both left the office arm in arm, talking like long lost friends. Travis was really happy that at least, someone in the company didn't him a headache like the Gonzalez. He found peace with Paul and he was happy.

It didn't take long before they reached the classy restaurant and Travis was happy. But his happiness was soon ruined as soon as they reached. He saw Antonio there having his lunch and he was with his husband, Bruce and they were talking smiling among themselves. Travis prayed for Paul to just find another table where they could just be the two of them but his prayer wasn't answered. As soon as Paul saw his friend, he was already heading there.

"Hey dude!" Paul gasped, staring at the happy couple. "Didn't think I could see you here? Do you care if I join you?"

Antonio was about to answer his friend with a smile but as soon as his eyes landed on Travis, his heart nearly skipped a beat and he became dumbstruck. He had no idea where his anger came from but he found himself staring at the boy, his fists clenching under the table. Whenever he saw Travis, he had no idea where all the anger that he felt came from. He hated him so much.

"Not at all." Bruce chuckled, giving Travis a mocking smile. "Plenty of space here."

"Great!" Paul rubbed his hands together.

He smiled at Travis before he pulled a seat for him. Travis sat gracefully, trying by all means to avoid making eye contact with any of the fools that was at the table. He could feel their eyes on him but he didn't care.

"What would you like to have, my gorgeous one?" Paul asked, slowly bowing.

Travis laughed. "You're insane, Paul. But whatever you order for me, I'll definitely eat."

"Great!" Paul chuckled. "I'll go and get you something special, mi senor."

Travis winked at the man. "I'll be waiting, Mr. Mendez."

Paul chuckled and then left, acting like he'd just won a lottery.

"Some men are just so hard to resist!" Travis commented, taking the menu from the table. He was acting all happy and excited which made Antonio madder.

He couldn't believe Travis had the nerves to flirt with Paul right in his presence. Wait, why was he even thinking about that, he thought as he clenched his teeth? There was a lot going on in Antonio's head and he was burning in anger. He was so sure that Travis was up to something. But whatever he was up, it seemed to be working because Antonio was getting mad.

On the other hand, Bruce was giving a smile because he knew that he had Antonio all to himself. He was now married to him and he needed to show Praveen or whatever he called himself that he had already won.

"My love," Bruce moaned, getting closer to his husband. "You've got something on your lips."

Antonio ripped his eyes from Travis and looked at Bruce. "What?"

Bruce gestured, taking a glance at the boy that wasn't even paying attention. "There's something on your lips. Let me get that for you."

Then Bruce even did something crazier. He leaned forward and captured his husband's lips, kissing him right in front of Travis and everyone that was watching in that restaurant. Shit! Antonio was caught off guard. He hadn't expected Bruce to do that but he couldn't do anything. He felt frozen even as Bruce sucked on his lips like there was no tomorrow, moaning his brains out.

Travis felt like ice had just been poured on him when he heard Bruce's sensual moan. He quickly raised his head to see what was going on and got the shock of his life when he saw the two men kissing shamelessly like there was no tomorrow.

Bruce had his hands grasping the back of Antonio's head, closing the space in between them. Seeing the two kissing, Travis felt hot and cold at the same time. He didn't know what he felt, whether pain or anger. He just stared at them, wondering what Bruce was trying to achieve. Then all the painful memories of the past started hitting him at the same time.

'I love you so much.' Antonio's words rang through him. 'I have never felt this way about anyone else.'

Travis felt tears building in his eyes but he suppressed them. He had never thought he'd be that weak or get hurt by seeing Antonio kissing someone again. He looked away, trying to act like everything was normal.

After what felt like forever, Bruce finally tore away from those gorgeous lips that he was dying to taste again. He had a really horny look on his face.

"You're the best husband any guy could ever ask for." Bruce moaned, biting his own lip while he rubbed on his husband's lips. "And your lips keeps on getting sweeter and sweeter. I love you so much, baby!"

Antonio was beyond shocked. He knew the reason why Bruce had done that. "Love you too!" He muttered. Wait, did he even realize he said that?

Bruce gasped when he heard that from Antonio. He hadn't expected that from him at all. Tears of joy formed in his eyes and he felt like he was on top of the world. He still couldn't believe that his husband had just said that he loved him back. It had been really long since he last heard that from him.

Antonio diverted his eyes to Travis and got shocked when he saw him smiling, staring deep into his eyes. He had expected him to be sad, hurt and even maybe tearing up but none of that happened. The boy was just as confident looking as ever.

"Well, it looks like you guys are pretty busy." Travis grinned, putting the menu on the table. "It would be rude to disturb your romance."

Travis was getting up when all of a sudden, Bruce intentionally pushed on a glass full of apple juice and it fell, emptying all its contents on Travis' pants.

"Oh my God!" Travis quickly rose, staring at his jean. Shit! He was wet.

Travis furiously looked at Bruce and saw that evil grin on his face. He knew that the guy had done that on purpose. He lost the smile on his face and gave Bruce an angry look. He was really, really mad.

"Oh my God!" Bruce gasped in mock astonishment. "I am so sorry. I... I didn't mean to do that. I... I am sorry."

Travis took some tissue from the table and tried to wipe the juice but it wasn't helping. He was wet and he needed to clean up somehow. He glanced at Antonio and saw that satisfied smile on his face. He was really pissed at Bruce for pulling such a stunt.

With a groan, he walked away and went to the bathroom to clean himself. He was really so wet that he no matter what he did to wipe it off, it wasn't working. In the end, he just gave up and stared at himself in the mirror. He was really so mad and he promised that Bruce was gonna pay.

As he was still staring into the huge mirror, the door to the bathroom opened and in came a happy looking Bruce, smiling like he'd just won a lottery. He was so happy that he had managed to put Travis in his place.

"Hmm..." Bruce moaned, folding his arms.

Travis sighed and then took a tissue, slowly rubbing his hands. Even through the mirror, he didn't miss that mocking smile on Bruce's face. The man made him go insane with anger.

"You know what?" Bruce started, staring right at Travis. "I know exactly what you're up to. Getting into the company, showing up whenever you're not needed and always smiling at my husband..." He chuckled bitterly. "...your plan is not going to work. Today was just juice but next time, it will be hot water. Do you understand?"

Travis just chose to ignore the bastard and continued with what he was doing. He didn't think that he had the time to argue with someone like Bruce. He was way smarter than that.

"Now I am warning you for the last time!" Bruce snarled, pointing at the man that was just in his own world. "Whatever plans that you have, they're not going to work. My husband belongs to me and no matter what you try to do or how much you pretend, I can see through you. I know you're still the same old dirty boy you were six years ago. So stay in your lane."

With an evil laugh, Bruce left the bathroom, leaving Travis groaning. He was so mad.

Bruce got out of the bathroom and got back to his husband where he found him together with Paul and they were talking among themselves. Of course, Bruce had to put up a smile as he sat beside his husband, knowing that Travis was not gonna mess with him again.

"Hey, where's Travis?" Paul asked, sounding a bit worried.

"Oh, there was a bit of an accident." Bruce answered, still smiling like an evil bitch. "He went to the bathroom to clean himself. I think he was a bit overexcited and he accidentally poured juice on himself. You know, being in the presence of Antonio Gonzalez is not what most people are privileged with."

Paul gave a half smile, wondering what Bruce meant by what he said. "Well, I better go and check if he needs anything."

"You do that!" Bruce clung to his husband.

Paul nodded and was about to get up when a smile popped up on his face. He saw Travis coming towards the table with a smile on his face, looking as sexy as ever. He was dressed in a red designer's shirt that was halfway done and tucked in a white skinny jean with white snickers on his feet. He was looking sexy and amazing and his body was just to die. Paul was really impressed.

"There you are." Paul smiled brightly, staring at the boy. "Are you okay?"

Travis nodded, standing near Paul. Then he looked at Bruce and when he saw that shocking expression on his face, he felt really happy. Bruce was really surprised because he hadn't expected Travis to change. And how the hell did he change that fast, he thought as he looked at the boy from head to toe.

Antonio on the other hand had never seen anyone so sexy his entire life. For a second, he forgot he was staring at the boy that made his blood boil. He was blown away by his beauty, class and his sexiness. Shit! Did he even realize he was staring?

"I am okay. Just a few minor setbacks but I'll live." His eyes were fixed on Bruce. "And I also have to leave? I am needed by my team for something important. I have been gone for too long and they're all wondering where I have gone."

"Really?" Paul asked, losing the smile on his face. "I thought we were supposed to have lunch together."

"I am sorry." He apologized. "I'll make it up to you."

Then he leaned forward and kissed Paul's cheek right in front of Bruce and Antonio. Antonio suddenly felt a powerful vibration hit him, getting him out of his thoughts. He was suddenly brought to reality and he had no idea why he felt so much anger when he saw Travis kiss Paul's cheeks. He didn't even realize that his fists were clenching.

"But I am sure that the couple will love to have you for lunch!" He chuckled nervously, staring at the two mad looking men. "I have to go now. I have got a lot of work to do."

He left with the two men staring as he walked out of the restaurant. Many faces in that restaurant were staring at him because he was a beauty to behold. When Bruce saw the way his husband looked at Travis, he felt like a vessel of anger. He was so mad.

Antonio was still staring at that ass that made his body ache with desire when suddenly, his phone started ringing. Without even looking at it, he answered the call and...

"What?" He furiously got up from the chair. "Where? I am coming right now!"

Without saying a word to the two men he was with, he left hurriedly. Both Paul and Bruce wondered what was going on but they couldn't ask because it was already too late to ask.

***

Emilia was moving from side to side, looking at her watch. Her heart was racing and she was already sweating and teary. It was already dark and she was really scared and nervous. Her breaths were harsh and her body shook in fear. She was making prayers in her heart but nothing seemed to be working. It had been so long she had called Antonio but he hadn't showed up and she was now getting worried.

"Maybe I should just start looking!" She gasped, nodding. "It's getting late!"

Emilia was about to start her search when suddenly, she saw her son's car rushing towards her. The car stopped and a pissed looking Antonio came out. His eyes were red and he was breathing harshly.

"Son..."

But Emilia didn't even finish her sentence as Antonio gripped her arm painfully and pinned her to a wall. It hurt but she felt she deserved it somehow.

"Son..."

"You said you'll take care of granny!" He glowered, his breaths becoming even harsher. "This is how you take care of her? Why did you bring her here knowing that she's not well, huh? How many times have I warned you not to bring granny out of the house without else and most especially to this freaking place? Despite my warnings, you insisted on bringing her here."

Emilia shuddered, shaking her head. "I... I am sorry. I... I thought that maybe I could bring her to the temple and she'd get better since you've refused to..."

"Whom did you ask? Who even gave you the right to bring my grandmother here? I have always told you to stay away from her but you've always insisted on taking care of her. Is this how you take care of her?"

Emilia couldn't fight her tears. "I was with her when I was praying and she was right there. I just closed my eyes for a minute and she was gone. I tried to look for her but I couldn't find her. I don't understand how she could have moved and..."

"Aren't you an expert at causing chaos?" Antonio snapped, making Emilia slightly close her eyes. "If anything happen to granny today, Emilia Gonzalez, I will not spare you. I will make you suffer should I lose my grandmother. Even if she suffers a little, I will make you pay. You know I have no one left but her. She's the only one!" He yelled in her face.

"Antonio, please..." Emilia sniveled, crying softly. "...I..."

"You don't listen do you?" He hollered, screaming in her face.

"Antonio!" Ethan came rushing together with the nurse.

Emilia had called him and he was surprised to find Antonio hurting her. "What do you think you're doing hurting your mother?" He pushed Antonio away from Emilia and held her tightly. "What kind of behavior is this? Instead of trying to think of ways..."

"What ways?" Antonio yelled, breathing like a monster. "She caused all this. If it hadn't been for her, granny would have been home right now sleeping. But now she's missing and only God knows where the fuck she is and it's because of that woman."

Emilia sobbed, resting her head on Ethan's chest. She was beyond hurt.

"Calm down, will you?" Ethan yelled, shaking his head. "Instead of blaming each other, let's go and look for her. I agree that aunt made a mistake but it's already late and if we keep on blaming her, we won't find granny."

"Antonio, I promise..."

"Don't just promise, focus on your job!" He brushed her rudely. "She only has one simple job and she can't even do it right. Go and search for granny!"

Emilia moved away from Ethan and ran away from there. She didn't want to make her son madder than he already was. Ethan shook his head angrily and followed her. The nurse too excused herself too and went to search for her.

Antonio was so mad. "Fuck!" He swore, pulling on his hair.

As he was busy cursing and thinking of what to do, suddenly he heard some people shouting that there was an old woman in the middle of the road and she was on a wheelchair. Shit! Antonio's heart missed a beat. He knew exactly how busy that road was and it was his grandmother, she was in so much danger. He didn't waste any time. He ran like the hounds of hell were after him.

***

Granny's wheelchair was right in the middle of the big busy road and there were a lot cars that were honking at her, almost hitting her wheelchair. She was really scared and she had her hands on her ears, looking everywhere and groaning in pain and fear.

Her face was flooded with tears and her heart was racing. The poor woman had no idea what was going on. Her hair was loose and she was wearing just a simple dress with nothing on her feet. Her mouth shook uncontrollably in fear and she wanted to scream for help but she couldn't. Man, the old woman didn't even know what was going on.

People were watching from the other side of the road with their hands on their mouths. None of them could help because they were really scared of getting hurt themselves. Suddenly, there was a loud honking sound that scared everyone.