All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 01 Ch. 07: Kittens'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Behind every great man...

...there is a score of women plotting. Today's politics seem almost noble compared to the politics and machinations of the harem. But then the knowledge that failure might not lead to loss of office but loss of life must, as Doctor Johnson almost said: "...concentrate the mind wonderfully..." Take great care of our Rahab, Pixie---I hope you've got nothing too drastic planned for her.

HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
The kittens play so beautifully together

but Rahab's adventures are only just beginning. Bless you darling G xxx

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Lovely, sweet, and a plot that I cannot wait to read! Thank you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you G

So glad to have you with me on the journey xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maonaigh

Rahab has a long journey ahead of her, so do keep her company.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Terri

I am glad you are enjoying it.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Teheri

Thank you. As you will know the stories are no longer available elsewhere. I have found a better site and audience here. There will be lots of new stuff, so stay tuned.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 4 years ago
Excellent story

Lots of sex, palace intrigue, this story has it all. Very well written and the characters are well explained. Great job and I look forward to more episodes. You have certainly laid the groundwork for many chapters each as entertaining as the last.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Cupertino

Thank you, I am so glad that you are enjoying the series - I hope the next chapters will be to your taste too.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Excellent series

I was away for the past week and hadn't visited Literotica in 9 days. Only now have I read this series. And I must say, it's wonderful so far. Keep up the great work!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Oneauthor

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to comment, I really appreciate it.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderful chapter. Jess seems to fit in nicely with Rahab, very sexy addition to the story. Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Stroudle

I am glad you are still enjoying it, and hope you will follow Jess' progress with interest.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another delightful chapter … now, like a song, an image of the two kittens exciting Calliope is lodged in my mind. Nevermind, it’ll make a fun dream if it lasts long enough, otherwise I’ll learn to live with it :-)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Evie, I am so glad that you are having fun with the saga xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES