All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 01 Ch. 08: Will Again'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
The pace quickens

and Rahab is, indeed, resolute and bold. Thank you darling G xx

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great chapter

You have written a must read here Pixie, I'm hooked and can't wait to see what Rahab and Will have plotted.

I love how Calliope, Svetlana, Jess joined together in their teasing of Rahab, the Opal was a nice touch.

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you darling G

My thanks for your encouragement and support - as always x

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Not a comment...

...this time, Pixie, but a recommendation. Have you read Deborah Harkness's All Souls trilogy (in order: A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night and The Book of Life)? If not, try it. Going by the historical and other themes in your stories, I think you might enjoy the Harkness books. (By the way, latest chapter up to standard.)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Stroudle

Yes, they are having fun, and Rahab will need to decide how she sees her future soon.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maonaigh

So glad to have you with me on the journey. I will check out the books - thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
It starts to pick up here!

Nicely done! It's nice to see intrigue in a story! Thank you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Terri

Aww, so kind of you, and so glad you are enjoying it. More to come/cum.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

This is such a great story,, full of detail and a delight to read. I love how you’ve managed to get a concubine, with the ear of the Sultan, and his mother, involved in high politics. While she is at the same time the submissive lover of her own slave. So very creative and believable, very well done.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your appreciation Evie, coming from you it means a lot xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES