All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 01 Ch. 09: Submission'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Lovely...

And very yummy too! I love where you're taking her! Thank you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Terri

So glad you are enjoying her adventures.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Very nice

I am continuing to enjoy the story, and this was another great chapter.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thank you so much.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Soo good

This series just keeps getting better, which considering its brilliant start is no small feat. I like Jess's humour too.

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Stroudle

Thank you so much. The final part should be up soon - but as you will see, there will be a Book 2.

greygirlgreygirlover 3 years ago

I love the internal dialogue Pixie has with herself it makes in more intense. You are a true gift to the world of erotic literature Miss Hoffman!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much greygirl xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Greygirl is right, your internal dialogue adds another dimension. I like to use ‘my inner slut’ or ‘my inner whore’ on occasion to react to situations, i.e. ‘my inner slut punches the air knowing her etiquette teacher would go extra thin-lipped…’. Thank you again for a great story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh I love that, Evie, yes, I think my “inner slut” does something rather similar xx

Booboobear84Booboobear84over 1 year ago

While I'm not that interested in lesbian sex, the sub dom dynamic still has my attention (and the self contradictions I think most feel on either side of the dynamic). As others have said the inner dialogue is quite interesting.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, booboo x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES