All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 02 Ch. 07: Ana'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 4 years ago
Yes, Ana

Well now we meet her, Ana. My favourite chapter for obvious reasons xx

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Apologies offered

I wasn't being sexist deliberately when I assumed the mysterious archer to be male (my comment Chapter 06). It's just that at that time and in that place a warrior would have been more likely to be male than otherwise. Apologies offered. (Just glad I'm not samurai---my apology would have necessarily been much more drastic.) You continue to keep the surprises coming in this story, Pixie, all adding to the general enjoyment for which I say thanks.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
How splendid is Ana?

Words may not do Ana justice. It was wonderful to know that her group of bodyguards saved Rahab...and of course that the two of them communed in such a beautiful way. I truly hope they find a way to be together in the end.

Speaking of endings, this was another great cliffhanger. I'm anxious to find out what happens with them being under attack.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maonaigh

No problem, I was just being amused. There's no reason that you could have anticipated another plot twist.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Kisses for Annie/Ana

Of course, my darling, and now Rahab's universe begins to shift.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

From Dickens I learned the importance of leaving short chapters on a cliff-hanger. I think you will enjoy the next chapter too.

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Great chapter

I just love how the women in your stories esp this one are strong of character, even Rahab whose small physical stature sees her dismissed by some, shows it is the heart where true courage and strength lives.

You have a gift for telling a good story Pixie and the intimate scene with Ana was very erotic. Thank you

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Stroudle

I am so glad to read this comment - I hope to show that in our way, women can be as strong as men, it's just we do things in our own way. I am so glad you loved the eroticism of the love-making with Ana. You can tell that Rahab has found her soul-mate.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I just love how the tall archer turned out to be a beautiful woman. An exceptional chapter, it feels similar to the story of Paul (Paula sounds better) on the road to Damascus. I love your writing xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Evie, I am glad that you are appreciating the series. It is not for everyone, but those who persevere seem to enjoy the journey xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES