All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 04 Ch. 08: The Revelation'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
Home is truly where the heart is

Thank you once more Pix. Rahab is secure and loved as you are, G xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Ana + Rahab = perfect love

How can anyone refute this equation? :)

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
You get better and better

I'm not sure how as you started at such a high level.

With all the deep meaningful passages ( that I love btw) its Rahab's realising that she is home with Ana, at ease, they are as one, that has touched me most in this chapter, it was beautiful. Thank you Pixie

Jc

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A love so true!

I love that you let her love, and that it is returned! Thank you Pixie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you G

Thank you darling, you help keep me going xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

thank you so much - and yes, finally an equation I understand :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

I think it is because you are very perceptive that you see this is the most important thing for Rahab :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
69

69 is a favorite position of mine and I loved how you described it. Too bad I'm alone right now because it cannot be duplicated alone. If you know how, let me know.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Terri

I am always happy to let the lovers find what they need :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I am so glad you are finding the sex scenes arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sad, Happiness, and Conflicted

Dear Pixiehoff,

This Rahab BK-4-chapter series starts out sad due to Rahab (Pixie) departing England never to see anyone from her England visit again. Then upon visiting her family again, Pixie departs never to return. Pixie sadness continues when she learns that Sultan's mother, Calliope passed away. Finally, Pixie sadness reaches rock bottom, upon reuniting with the Sultan, when Pixie discovers that she must exile to save her life.

At least, Pixie finds some happiness when she reunites briefly with Princess Damila Al-Amadin, with her former slave and lover, English Jess, and her partner, Ayesha. But; ultimately, Pixie’s heart explodes, with extreme passion, when she reunites with her true love Ana.

Finally, Pixie feels conflicted, when she believes her love Ana begins to interfere with her campaign to free the Jews of old Armenia.

I have a funny feeling I missed the entire meaning of this BK-4-chapter series. Oh well, it’s not the first time, I messed up an entire story and it will not be the last. I hope Rahab BK-5 makes things clearer for me. I do know one thing for certain, Pixie and Ana remain happy in each other’s arms.

Thank-you Pixiehoff for writing and sharing this wonderful story. I will do my best to understand your writings.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

I do hope that you caught up, Jeff - yes, this was a traumatic time for Rahab, but she came through xx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

After the dramatic events of book 2 and the great tragedy of book 3, I welcome the peacefulness and serendipity of book 4.

The lovemaking starts right when Rahab arrives in Russia. Anna is perhaps the first woman Rahab meets in a relaxed environment, free of worries. No need of a safety net and a surrogate family (Svetlana and Calliope), no rescuing others (Jess and Ayesha), not embedded in diplomatic missions involving Princesses (Damila) and Queens (Bess and Mary), not escaping mortal danger and finding true love (Ana).

As in previous books, there is a historical backdrop, but somehow it feels more removed, less impactful. Rahab meets the last Tsar of the Rurik dynasty. Feodor is the son of Ivan the Terrible and unable to pick up the pieces, but there is no sense of gloom and doom.

In her vision of the future, Rahab sees another Feodor, father of the first Tsar of the Romanov dynasty, thus skipping the Time of Troubles altogether.

Rahab also sees deep into the past. Perhaps from such a perspective, temporary concerns fade way.

In the present time, the Priest peacefully collaborates with the Rabbi, revealing Rahab's ancestry and the prophecy she is going to fulfill.

Rahab is blessed: On her way back to Istanbul, she passes by her hometown of Kiliya on the Danube river and has a chance to meet her parents and her beloved rabbi again. Then the virgin Mary appears in her vision, and her mission is confirmed.

Rahab is lucky to have a loyal and dependable servant in Mustapha Kunt. (Legend has it that Kunt also went on great adventures with his friends and fellow soldiers Ashfuqar from Arabia and Soo Hung from China.)

The ascent of Irene as the Sultan's favorite is not felt as catastrophic, and the passing of Caliope is not cause for despair, as the Sultan still watches out for his little Vizier, by making her governor of Syria.

Rahab meets her first lover Svetlana again who is not jealous of her compatriot Anna. Svetlana bids farewell to Rahab the same way Anna has welcomed her, by making love in the way of Russian women: simple and pure, heartfelt and profound.

Rahab also meets her other former lovers Damila, Jess and Ayesha one more time. However, there is no need for renewed intimacy, as Rahab is reunited with Ana, her greatest love.

With Ana, even war is transformed into love, as Rahab invents guerrilla warfare, imagined as a playful game between lovers.

If men were like women, war would rarely be waged, and only for the noblest cause, such as freeing the Jewish People in Armenia. If Rahab's mission is to succeed, it will be with God's and Ana's help.

When men make love violently, as if making war, women make war gently, as if making love.

In Rahab's sex life, all dreadful aspects disappear: No humiliation even in play, no pain, no pushing into dark submissive spaces from where it is difficult to return. Still, lovers have free and unrestricted access to each other's body from head to toe. Everything is allowed, and everything is enjoyed.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Amadeus

Your comments, Amadeus are, as always, balm in Gilead. You understand my purposes. This is the Rubicon book - once she crosses, Rahab cannot go back. She puts childish things, and her apprenticeship, behind her, discovers her wider purposes and sets out for the wider horizon. What lies ahead is uncertain, but her past has prepared her. xxxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

How wonderful that Rahab, having reunited with her Ana, finds herself. A beautiful story :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Evie, I am so glad that you are enjoying the saga xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES