All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 05 Ch. 09: Yerevan'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
1 JOHN 7:4

Awesome in its grandeur and humbling in its love. Thank you darling Pix. Love, as ever G xxx

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 4 years ago
Spiritual

Very spiritual at the end and also very inspiring. Feelings overflowing from a well drilled by you.

Thank you, this was a great story!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Such a beautiful ending...

...to the spectacular tale of Rahab, if indeed this is the end. I suppose I shouldn't presume to know. Either way, this was truly a lovely chapter. I know some may not appreciate the religion overtones, but personally I thought they made it more powerful. It's far better to believe true love will continue on far beyond one's death in this world, than to believe it is limited to our time here on Earth.

Bless you, Pixie, for sharing this magical and wondrous story with all of us. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you make longer chapters?

When you keep putting out these 1 page stories it bumps off other stories from the Hub.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Chapters 02-09

I've been busy with other things, Pixie, and missed a lot so I've spent the past couple of hours catching up with Rahab's story. There has been so much to comment on that I'm not going to try too hard other than say the whole story has been up to your usual gripping standards. The battle scenes were truly exciting, the love scenes suitably erotic and the religious/metaphysical final chapter appropriately touching. (Who knows? Perhaps one day some film company will come knocking on your door for Rahab's saga. If so, screw them for all you can!) Congratulations on a good piece of work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
G - thank you

Thank you my darling - I am so glad you have been here with me - and as you know, there is more to come xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Cindy

Thank you so much - I am glad that you have enjoyed the saga so far- there is more to come xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

You will, I hope, be pleased to know that there is more to come. I am glad you appreciated the spiritual overtones, which reflect my own faith xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you, there will be a short intermission here, as I have another story in the works, before we return to Rahab x

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

I have missed your comments and am glad to have you back. There is more to come from Rahab, after a different story tomorrow.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Beautifully done!

Beautiful in it's description and meaning, loving in it's words and acts! Well done Pixie! Thank you for sharing this with us!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Terri

Thank you so much. There is more of Rahab to come xx

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveover 4 years ago
Perfect

Almost my favourite chapter for reasons that are obvious. Well done and looking at this again reminds me of how wonderful a job you have done over these series in capturing both the history and politics but most especially Rahab's growth as a person and in her love. Annie

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Darling Annie

You know how much your love and support mean to me - thank you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
A dramatic intense ancient tale

At times the holy god was it to give and satisfy all of the humans needs but in his name war was humans nature as well and is until 2021 .... To love and be loved will this essence onest in a distant future come to an glory end? ..... Truly like all of your aspects and for shure researches to involve them for this plot , fabulous ..... And heroism can bring sometimes glory to surface , like the beatles song: with a little help from my friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glory to Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

I loved all the Rahab BK. 5 chapters asRahab (Pixie) shines throughout this chapter 5 series. I have no clue what lasted longer: The battle scenes or the sex scenes? I also wanted to know Pixie's secret on acquiring the energy to perform both actions in her fierce and loving way. Unfortunately, I thought we

lost Pixie when she decided to have sex sandwiched between Ana and Helena. Oh, how the power of young love prevails in this entire story series.

I loved all the battle scene tactics. l thought of most of them, but I had no clue of the capabilities I limitations of the ship's arsenal and how much time allotted to acquire / setup all the necessary resources. Pixie and all her leaders' tactical cleverness also shines when they devise a plan to quickly mobilize to save the Jewish Village and a comprehensive plan to capture Khan all thanks to Aly's notes.

After the final battle, Pixie rewards everyone for their bravery to win the glory of this battle that saved the Jewish people. However, Aly remains to be awarded, because Aly risked her life providing Pixie the key intelligence to make all the correct decisions. I know Aly's true love resides at Khan's court but Aly also requires a safe place to engage in her sexual love passions.

I loved the part when the "Holy Virgin" spoke to Pixie, and I believe Christ Pantocrator also spoke with her. I always believed in Pixie / Pixiehoff from the first story I read, by the kind comments you provide all your readers, and now the spirit of heaven confirmed my beliefs. I know for sure that God created a remarkable writer and a wonderful loving person.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your appreciation, Jeff xx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

In Rahab book 5 I see three distinct parts. The first part (chapter 1 through 5) illustrates the essence of human relationships from peaceful love to preparations of war.

The second part (chapter 6 through 9) is pure fantasy, but in a very good way. If the story of Rahab could be made into a video game, this would be the blueprint for it.

The concluding chapter 10 ties everything together: Faith both grounded in reality and surpassing reality.

Looking for a unifying theme, I would pick the number of three.

The story starts with a threesomes. There are actually 3 such threesomes between Rahab, Ana, and their 3 lovers.

The first lover is the most significant. Melissa, the honey bee becomes Rahab's trusted advisor in peaceful times. She also introduces the feeling of family into Rahab's life. Mel plays with and takes care of young children. Their happiness fills the viceroy's residence with joy.

The second lover is Aly, who will be an invaluable asset in collecting intelligence to assess the situation before the impending war.

The third lover is a warrior, the heroic Helena, already a lover of Ana and now also of Rahab.

In all 3 scenarios, Rahab finds herself in the middle, creating the connection between her partners.

The first lovemaking with Mel is the most consequential: Rahab is no longer a virgin, as she gets truly fucked by Ana's lesbian tool. When the dildo is pushed into Rahab, Rahab's mouth is pushed into Mel. In this way, Rahab becomes both a lover and an instrument of lovemaking. As Rahab feels the orgasmic energy from all sides, she reaches her own orgasm too, by simply going with the flow.

Rahab reflects on the differences between the male approach of conquering and subduing the woman by taking her by force and the female approach of entering only when penetration is most welcome. Oh Rahab, thoughtful men take the latter approach too. The few good men in Rahab's time (such as Master Kunt) may be formal and stiff, but there are men to be found who are more knowledgeable about the art of lovemaking (though they may still be stiff as required).

The number 3 is also significant in the war aspect of the story where Rahab deploys a veritable triad of attacking by land and by sea and with a little bit of imagination also from the air. In my fantasy video game version I see the bodyguards descending from the mountains on eagle's wings.

On Google maps I discovered Yeghegis, the theater of the battle. It is a remote mountain village 140 km east of Armenia's capital Yerevan. Yeghegis has a fortress and 3 ancient stone churches. Even if the geography is not exactly as imagined in the story, it is a magical place. The great river Aras flows near Yerevan along the Turkish-Armenian border, but nowhere near Yeghegis. Rahab and her army must have travelled from the source of the river in Turkey downstream, passing Yerevan on their way to Yeghegis. There is no sea route via the Mediterranean and the Black sea, as the Aras joins the river Kura ending in the Caspian Sea. But little does it matter, as we are in a magic land where even a vessel such as Noah's ark can end up on top of Mount Arrarat.

Rahab defeats the armies of her enemies with the help of her valiant friends, but she kills the villains single-handedly herself. Thus she establishes a realm of peace where all 3 religions of the book, Judaism, Christianity and Islam can coexist.

Rahab saves her own Jewish people, but when she hears 3 voices - God's voice, the Holy Virgin's voice and her ancestor Danegyth's voice - she is called to embrace the religion of the Holy Trinity and become a Christian.

Having won the war and the peace, Rahab and Ana return to Syria and find their lover Mel again. They too are three but one.

If the first part is reality and the second part is fantasy, the third part is both and surpasses both. The love that connects humans is the same that connects us with God. Love also connects past, present and future.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Amadeus, on your sensitive and insightful comments on what is a book about Trinities, culminating in Rahab converting to the Trinitarian faith. How three can be one is often treated as a technical theological problem, but here, as you point out, we have three practical manifestations thereof xxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, as I have all of Book 5, thank you for your wonderful story telling skill & passion to write.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad to have had your company Evie xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES