All Comments on 'Rahab Bk. 06 Ch. 09: The Healing'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Shades of Indiana Jones...

...and I'm not taking the piss! Both stories showed the power of the Ark against the forces of evil. One of the best chapters yet in the saga, Pixie, if not the best. I rest my case.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
That was phenomenal

I absolutely loved the way that the Ark was defended and how the Wahhabis were defeated. Even better (for me) was Rahab's conversation with Tania, and the lovemaking scene with Ana. The combination of spirituality and sexuality was nothing short of divine. :)

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Brilliant, blumin BRILLIANT

This had everything, action, good triumphing over bad, tenderness, empathy, drama, love and hot sexy intimate scene.

I'm pleased that Rahab had an night alone with Ana reaffirming their love and lust for each other.

I agree with Maonaigh this chapter is your best yet. The healing scene was brilliant and I love that you don't glorify the battles in anyway, in fact you had Pixie release Abdullah and Karim.

Thank you Pixie

Jc

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

I am overwhelmed. This was the most difficult chapter to write, and I am so delighted to read your verdict xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Thank you. This was a hard one to write, and getting the balance right was so hard - so your words were balm in Gilead.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Stroudle

I am so encouraged by this. I found it the hardest chapter to write, but am now pressing on with the next chapter.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

You have clearly done a great deal of research, and it shows. What is so remarkable is how you have interwoven your research into your story seamlessly. Beyond awesome, I love it!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad this story continues to give pleasure to new readers - and to you especially xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES